Hero Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, jeez."

"Daddy, it's okay. You had your fingers in my pussy. You made me squirt. I'm the humiliated one. If your cock is hard, it's nothing compared to the embarrassment I've had."

I gave her a half smile and then bared my chest. It was a bit hairy, but you could see still my decent dad bod. Driving a truck didn't leave one a lot of time to stay in shape, but I did my best.

I unbuckled my belt next, and then opened up my jeans. I couldn't believe this had all happened, but I slid my jeans down anyway. My underwear was tight around my crotch and I saw my daughter's eyes watching for the big reveal. I didn't disappoint her. I'd never been shy to show my cock off when I was younger, and now I felt like, what the hell? I slid the underwear down and out flopped my long thick shaft.

"Oh wow, fuck!" she said.

"Fuck what?" I said. "Don't use that kind of language, young lady."

"Sorry, Daddy, that's just a really nice big cock."

"All right, you don't get to comment on my cock, do you understand?"

"Sorry, sir," she said, lowering her eyes, but I could tell she was still focusing on it.

Now free of my clothes, I came around to her side and helped lift her up. She put her arm around my shoulders and kept her head down, either to watch where she stepped or to watch my cock. She stumbled into the bathtub. I followed her in and slid the curtain closed. The water was ice cold when I turned it on and she yelped, clinging to me, her hip grinding into my cock until the cold water turned warm. I helped keep her up. She used one hand to gently start to massage her own chest, rubbing the water around her breasts. My cock was getting harder, standing longer and taller. She kept looking down at it.

"Don't look at it so much," I said.

"I'm not," she said.

"Clean yourself up," I said.

"It's very distracting" she said.

"You're the one who asked me to undress." I handed her the bar of soap. "Hurry up. And wash that writing off your body."

She washed, albeit slowly, massaging the bar of soap around her breasts and between them, passing over the black text on her stomach.

"Daddy, my arms are so sore. Can you help me?"

"Seriously?"

"Please, just a little?"

I took the bar of soap from her and brought it to her stomach. She kept one hand on my shoulder and another on the safety bar in the shower. I scrubbed that bar of soap on those filthy letters written on her body. Her skin was red by the time it came off. She whimpered a little and I started to ease up with the soap bar, massaging it into her skin as I worked my way up, between her breasts.

"Clean my nipples, Daddy," she said. "Their mouths were all over them. I can still feel their nasty teeth."

"Okay," I said, bringing the bar across the curve of her breasts and running it over her nipple. She let out a little exhale, and I kept washing, moving the soapy bar in a circular fashion across her breasts, moving to the other and encircling her nipple. I felt my cock flex as it touched her flesh. She looked down at it again.

"Don't look at it," I said.

"It's hard to ignore," she said. "Wash my back too, please."

I did as she asked, washing her back, under her arms and down her sides. My cock was getting so very hard now. I tried to ignore it myself. I couldn't imagine what she was thinking.

"Your cock is so much bigger than theirs," she said.

"Baby."

"It is. If you had fucked me like they did, I think I'd be dead."

"Jesus, Karla. Don't remind me."

"Don't remind you that I was fucked by four men? That they used me like a sex toy?"

"Baby, come on."

"They were so rough with me, you know?"

"I'm sorry, baby."

She sniffled. "They were like greedy pigs at a trough, each one sticking their cock in me, but the next was so greedy, he'd push the other out of the way and take his turn. They kept each other from cumming because they all wanted a turn, so none of them finished for so long. They just kept hammering my pussy for hours, and humping my mouth, gagging me on their cocks."

"Fucking hell," I said softly.

"I have so much cum in my pussy, Daddy," she said. "You have to get it out of me so I don't get pregnant."

"Huh?"

"My arms are so sore. Can you wash my pussy for me?"

I took an exhale. "Yeah, okay."

I pushed the soap bar farther down, massaging it against her pubic bone. She took a step wider to open her legs, and I slid the soap bar between them, moving it across her swollen cunt.

"Daddy, I need you to wash inside of me."

"You want me to put this bar of soap in you?" I asked in confusion.

"No, of course not. I mean, you have to use your fingers again, scoop all the cum out."

"Wha?" I said wildly. I nearly dropped her.

"Please, just get your hands nice and soapy, and try to get all the cum out of me."

"Fuck." What else was I going to say though? No, good luck with that pregnancy? Of course not. I was going to have to do it, and after all, I'd already had my fingers in her pussy earlier.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, please. I don't want to get pregnant. And they put so much cum in me, more than once too. They just kept fucking me over and over and cumming in me, and not just my pussy, my face and chest too. They were animals."

I hated hearing this. I rubbed the soap bar between my hands and then put it aside. I slid my fingers across her pussy lips. I started to work them inside again. She still felt gooey. I hooked my fingers tried to rub around inside of her, pulling the cum out. She winced and hissed.

"Ow, Daddy."

"What? Did I hurt you?"

"No, it's the soap. It burns."

"Oh. That's good. Means it's working."

"I guess so. Go deep in my pussy, Daddy, don't let them make me pregnant."

I slid my fingers back in her and tried to rub around inside, pulling out more goo. Her head rolled back and she was biting her lip. I had a feeling it was more enjoyable than painful for her. In my fingers went in again, after making them soapy, washing inside her like a tall glass with milk at the bottom. I was going to get all of that disgusting cum out of her.

"Fuck," she said breathlessly. "Fuck, Daddy."

"You okay?"

"Mmhmm!" she said, nodding. "Deeper please."

I went deeper, hooking my two fingers and dragging them out of her.

"Fuck, oh, fuck," she whispered.

"Baby?"

"Sorry, you're just hitting my g-spot."

"Should I stop?"

"No, fuck no. Please keep cleaning me."

I worried she was going to cum again, but it wasn't my intention. Nevertheless, I kept pushing my fingers in and out of her, rubbing the inner walls of her cunt and dragging them out, rinsing them off, soaping them up, then stuffing them back in.

"Oh, fuck, god!" she suddenly cried as my fingers hooked her g-spot. When I looked down, she was pissing in my hand, or squirting. Either way, I kept rubbing my fingers inside of her. I felt her nails tight on my shoulder. She held on to me and groaned in pleasure. I slid my fingers out of her, and I could see she was blushing, despite the warm water running over both of us.

"Thank you for cleaning me up, Daddy."

"Why don't we get you out of the shower?" I said.

I turned off the water and helped her out. Her eyes were on my cock again, but once I got her wrapped in a towel, I started to soften. I wrapped myself in a towel too to hide my shame. She seemed to come to her senses once it was out of sight.

"Daddy, I need to brush," she said. "My mouth tastes like cum and cock."

"Oh, yes, of course. I may as well too."

We both stood at the sink and brushed our teeth. I kept one hand on her lower back, gently holding her waist in case she fell.

"You're looking a little steadier," I said, rinsing my mouth.

"I think so," she said, spitting and rinsing too. She wiped her mouth and turned to me. "Daddy, I'm really sleepy. Could I stay in your room with you tonight?"

"My room?"

"Yes. I don't want to be alone, not in my room. I'm scared to be alone in there."

"We can switch beds if you want, sweetheart."

"No, I want you to stay with me. I don't want to be alone."

"Ah, all right," I said. Of course, it wouldn't be right to leave her alone after all she'd been through. "If that's what you want."

She took my hand. "Let's go to bed."

"Don't you need to put on some pajamas or something?" I asked her.

"Oh, I guess. Can you pick out something for me? Just panties and a tank top?"

"Don't you want to get it?" I asked.

She shook her head with a frown. "Don't make me go back into that room, Daddy."

"All right."

"Check the top drawer of my dresser. Just don't go looking in the others, okay?"

"I wouldn't do that," I said. "Go ahead and wait in the bedroom. I'll be in soon. I want to lock up."

"Thank you, Daddy." She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek. Out she went, wearing that towel tight around her chest, her thighs thick at the bottom.

I went to the living room first, still wearing my towel, and went to the door and locked it. I glanced at the mess in the living room. There were five beer bottles. Each one was almost exactly half empty. The popcorn did not look eaten so much as spilled everywhere. The television had been left muted on ESPN. Something about the scene didn't set right with me. If there were four guys and my daughter, who I had caught drinking on three separate occasions, would there not be many empty bottles, snack bags, and knowing teenagers, at least one spilled beer?

I glanced in the trash before I threw away the popcorn and the beers. Nothing in there. I cleaned up the rest of the living room best I could when I heard my daughter call out to me.

"Daddy?" she said from the bedroom. "I'm scared and lonely. Aren't you coming?"

"In a minute, babygirl," I called back. "Just cleaning up a little."

"Okay, hurry! I'm in bed under the covers."

I'd forgotten I had to get her clothes. I pictured her there, in my sheets, nude. I tightened my towel around my waist, turned off the lights, and stopped into my daughter's room, looking around at the mess on the bed. I didn't want her to have to see this again. I pulled off the sheets, but then I paused, looking at the dried cum.

I'd seen a lot of dried cum in my day, and hell, since I'd already scooped it out of her pussy, I decided to touch it. It was still creamy, not hardened and crusty. I thought again that it looked like lotion, but that would be crazy. I pulled her sheets off the bed and balled them up, along with the pillowcases. Then I looked at her clothes on the floor: panties, a skirt, and a t-shirt. No bra? I looked all over for it, but I couldn't find it. I didn't see any other clothes either. I stepped across the hall and opened the closet beside the bathroom, tossing the sheets and clothes into the washer.

"Daddy?" Karla called.

"Hold on, babygirl," I called. "I wanted to throw your sheets in the washer."

"Don't worry about that. Please come to bed."

"One minute, sweetie." I threw some soap in and turned on the washer.

Back in her room, I checked the top drawer. It was easy enough to find a tank top and a pair of panties. I avoided the thongs. I wanted to find her a pair of shorts too. I opened her other drawers but couldn't find any. I pulled open the bottom drawer.

"Daddy, what's taking so long?"

"Just hang on, kitten!" I called. "I'm looking for panties and a tank."

"Come here, please! I'm scared."

"On my way," I said.

I paused, just as I was about to shut the bottom drawer. I moved aside a couple pairs of jeans, and there I saw a dildo. I reached out it. It glistened in the light, still wet and white. It was covered in cum, or lotion, or something. I didn't have to wonder what it was covered in for long. When I took another glance in the drawer, I saw a bottle. I took it out with my other hand and read the label: Kinky Kum, with a tagline: "A Realistic Looking Cum and Edible Lubricant for All of Your Wettest Fantasies!" But that wasn't all. In the corner was an extra hand cuff key.

"What the fuck?"

"Daddy?" Karla called.

I put everything away, the key, the dildo, and the Kum, and closed the drawer. There was a bit of Kinky Kum on my fingertip. I licked it. It was sweet.

She was a liar.

I was in a trance as I walked out of her room, holding her tank top and panties in one hand, my towel in the other. I came through the doorframe to my bedroom and saw her there. The blanket was up to her chest, the towel on the floor. She smiled at me.

"There you are," she said with a pout. "You left me alone for so long. After everything that happened, how could you?"

I stared without saying anything.

"Daddy? Are you okay?"

"Yes," I said, clearing my throat, finding my voice. "Here you go."

I tossed the panties and the tank on top of the bed. I turned my back to her and opened my dresser.

"Daddy?" she said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Can I sleep naked?"

"Huh?" I said, turning back, still holding my towel at my waist.

"It's my pussy," she said, frowning at me. "It's so swollen from all the fucking. I don't want to wear panties with it like this."

"Oh, really?"

My brain was still wrestling with me, telling me my daughter would never lie to me, but I was thinking, was her pussy sore because she fucked herself with that dildo for hours, so it looked like she'd been fucked by four men? Had she written on herself too? And put fake cum in her pussy, on her tits, on her face, all to fool me? Why?

"Honey, I don't think that's a good idea, sleeping nude next to me."

"Just until tomorrow?" she pleaded. "My nipples too, they're so sensitive from all the pinching and biting and slapping."

"They slapped your nipples?"

"Yes, so hard. They're so sore and sensitive. Look."

She sat up in the bed and lowered the blanket, her breasts spilling out again, her dark areolas bright in the dim light. "See how red and swollen they are?"

I took a step closer and then another step. I did want to see, not because I was a disgusting pervert who wanted to see my daughter's tits, well not just because of that, but because I wanted to believe her.

Her breasts and nipples were swollen and stiff. When I had washed them earlier, I tried to be clinical about it, but there was nothing clinical about the way I was staring at her breasts now. I felt my cock stir and I looked away.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart."

"So I can stay naked?"

"If you want."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said sweetly. She was awfully cutesy for someone who had just been fucked senseless. "Will you get in bed with me?"

"Yes, let me just put on a pair of underwear."

"No," she said quickly. "Can you get in naked too?"

"Why?" I asked, truly befuddled.

"It's humiliating, you know? Everything that happened, being naked alone because I'm so sore. If you're naked then, you know, I don't feel so weird, so gross."

"Gross?"

"The things they did to me, Daddy, they were so gross. You probably think I'm disgusting now too, don't you?"

"Of course not," I said gently. "I would never think that, ever. I'm just so..." Honestly,"... confused and..." Even more honestly, "...brokenhearted."

"Brokenhearted?"

"How could this happen to my little girl?" How could she lie to me?

"Daddy, come to bed, please. I need a hug."

"What about my towel?"

"Take it off," she said. "I already saw your cock."

"I guess you did," I said. I opened the towel, right there in front of her. I wanted to see her eyes, to see her reaction, if she would turn away in embarrassment, or if she would stare hungrily. Now, I had my answer.

I opened the covers and climbed in, sitting back against the headboard. Karla came closer and wrapped her arms around my side, smiling as she hugged me, her warm breasts pressing against my ribcage.

"Thank you for being so supportive, Daddy," she said.

I held one arm around her and kissed the top of her head. No matter what had happened, truth or lies, this was my daughter, and I loved her. I wanted to understand her, not judge her, not punish her, just understand her.

I turned off the light near to my bed, casting the room in a quiet glow from the street lights coming through the windows. I'd left the curtains open. It was plenty of light to see the silhouette of her face, her breasts, the way the blankets bunched up around her waist. I knew what was under there, her swollen pussy.

"Baby, can you tell me what happened?"

"What do you mean?" she asked. "You already know."

"I want to hear all of it from the beginning."

"Why?"

"Something bad happened, and I think it would help you to talk about it. I want to understand."

"I don't know," she said softly

"If it's too traumatic," I said, "maybe we should both just get some sleep, talk to a counselor tomorrow."

"No, not that. I don't want anyone else to know, no one but you."

"But I don't know," I said.

"You really want to hear everything?"

"Everything."

I felt her fingers on my chest as she held onto my side. She brushed the hair on my pecs.

"Well, I told you I invited this guy I like from Pre-College Prep."

"Leo?"

"Yes. And he showed up with three of his friends. And they got into the fridge and had some of your beer. I told them not to, but they wouldn't listen."

"I don't care about the beer."

"Okay. So I made popcorn and we started talking and flirting." She took a breath. "So then I don't remember how it happened, but we started talking about who was the best kisser. I said I'd judge them, and I took a turn with each one."

"Took a turn?"

"Yes," she said. "I sat in Leo's lap first, and I kissed him, like a lot, you know, sucking tongues and a little groping."

"Really?"

"Maybe I shouldn't tell you all this."

"No, I want to hear everything."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, sweetie. You can always tell me everything."

"Okay, just don't think less of me."

"I won't," I said.

"So then it was Ralph's turn. I got into his lap, but he's not as cute as Leo, so I wasn't kissing as much. He was really aggressive though, like, sticking his tongue down my throat and grabbing my boobs. He even tried to put his hand up my skirt, but I got away from him. I told him he was the worst kisser and everyone laughed at him."

"Hmm," I mumbled. I wondered how much of this was truth and how much fiction.

"Then I kissed Mike, but I think he was the most inexperienced with girls, because he barely touched me, and he was the least attractive of the group. I don't think he ever had a girlfriend. I could feel his cock under my butt, just from kissing, I thought he was going to cum."

"Jesus."

"Sorry. Should I stop?"

"No. I'll just keep my comments to myself," I said. Had this happened? I believed her, yet the evidence didn't match.

"So then I moved over to Don, and okay, truth be told, Don is very sexy, and I liked him for a long time, but he dated this friend of mine, so he was hands-off. They broke up a few months ago, but still, sisters before misters. Anyway, I really wanted to kiss him, and he was definitely the most experienced and nicest of the guys. At first. But he knew he could get away with anything, so next thing I know, his hand is under my shirt and he's cupping my breast. I tried to push his hand away, but he was strong and pinching my nipple and holding the back of my head. It was just easier to submit and let him have his fun with me."

I held a sigh.

"You know," she said, "I blame you for the whole kissing thing with the boys."

"Me? How so?"

"You never taught me to kiss."

"What?" I said in confusion.

"You never taught me, never talked to me about it, never prepared me at all."

"How was I supposed to prepare you?" I asked.

"I don't have a mom like most girls. You should have warned me that kissing boys like that could get me into trouble."

Maybe she was right about that. I certainly avoided those kinds of talks when she was younger. I took her to the pharmacy consultation booth when she got her first period. Worse, the pharmacist was a guy. Extra worse, he was a 20-something college kid.