Hero Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you at home," I said. "Love you."

"Love you too, Daddy."

I watched her cross the basketball court and hand the envelope to Leo. The others said something to her, but she left without a response. They all grouped together, sharing a few chuckles as they opened it. Their faces turned to shock and then excitement.

I left the gymnasium and went to my car and headed home. I had to prepare.

Around midnight, I was at the top of Cliffside Point. It was a scenic overlook that had a view of the whole town. When I was younger, kids were always being chased off by the cops for coming up here and fucking in their cars. Hell, this is where I'd gotten Karla's mother pregnant. It really was a beautiful night, the lights of the town below.

Soon, I heard a car coming. It was a convertible with four boys inside. They were blasting music and laughing and talking. They pulled up and parked. Sitting up and looking around.

"Whooo, yeah!" the driver said. "Where's that little slut?"

"Are we early?"

"Only a few minutes."

"She'll be here. She couldn't get enough."

"I fucking told you she loved it!"

"And you were scared she'd call the cops."

"Now all she wants is more cock!"

I started the engine of my big ol' semi-truck and turned on the brights. All four boys sat up and turned around in their seats, looking in the darkness. I shifted gears and slammed on the gas pedal.

The boys cried out, but their little bitch Mercedes was no match for my big Mack truck. I slammed into them far harder than they slammed into my daughter. My grill crunched into their bumper. They were screaming and shouting as their little bitch car headed toward the cliff's edge.

"What the fuck are you doing?" one of them screamed.

"Stop, stop!" another shouted.

"He's fucking crazy!" the driver cried.

"Mister, please!" one begged.

I shifted gears and rammed them harder, pushing the front wheels of the car right over the edge. I stepped on the brakes before the rest of their car followed. I leaned halfway out my window, not that they could see my face with my bright headlights in their eyes.

"You four fuckers want to live?" I asked.

"Yes!" the driver cried.

"Please don't do it!" one said.

"My dad will pay anything!"

"I pissed myself!" one whimpered.

"Take your clothes off, every last fucking thread, and get out of that car!" I shouted.

"What?" one said.

"Why?" one more asked.

"One!" I shouted. "Two!"

I didn't make it to ten before the boys had pulled off all their clothes. All four of them scrambled out of the car naked, stumbling in the dirt. I slammed on the gas pedal and pushed the empty car forward. It plunged off the side, and steel crunched into the earth. I put my truck in reverse and looked out of my window down at them. They were all holding their dicks, shaking in fear.

"If you four fuckers ever gangbang a girl again and I hear about it, I'll bury you at the bottom of that gorge. Understand me?"

They looked at each other in confusion.

"I said do you understand?" I shouted.

"Yes, yes, sir," one said. The others agreed, nodding, saying, "Yes, sir."

I shifted my truck into drive and pulled away.

When I came home, my daughter hugged me tight and asked me, "Daddy, where were you all night? I was so worried."

"It... it's complicated."

"Huh?" she said. "Daddy, did you see the news?"

She pointed to the television. There was a helicopter circling a car wreck at the bottom of Cliffside Point. Four naked boys, with blankets around their waists, were talking to a news lady about how some truck driver had terrorized them.

"Daddy, do you remember the boys from my school? You know, the ones I told you about? That's them!"

"I know," I said.

"You know?"

I took the remote from her and turned it off. "I was right here, baby."

"Huh?" she said.

"You asked where I was. I was here with you, all night."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean it's awful that some truck driver terrorized those boys, but I know nothing about it, because I was here with you all night, wasn't I?"

Her mouth slowly started to fall open. "Oh my god, Daddy."

"No one will ever hurt you and get away with it, Karla."

"Daddy," she said, hugging me. "You didn't need to do that."

"Do what?" I said, holding her. "I told you, I was here with you all night."

She looked up at me, giving me a smile, a tear in her eye. "Let's go make an alibi."

"Make an alibi?" I said.

She stepped backward, taking my hand, pulling me toward the bed. "We were here all night, right? Well, what were we doing?"

"You tell me," I said, smirking.

"We were fucking, Daddy. All night."

I smiled as we came into the bedroom and my daughter crawled on the bed, laying back.

"All night, huh?" I said, taking off my shirt and unbuckling my pants.

"All night," she said, sliding off her pants and taking off her shirt.

I stared at her beautiful nude body. Her arms were high above her head and her legs were nice and wide, showing me her warm, wet slit. I stepped toward the bed, giving my long cock a nice stroke before crawling between her legs.

"Think the police will believe me? That I spent all night fucking my daughter?"

"Mmm, Daddy. I don't know, but you better fuck me now while you have the chance."

I looked down to guide my cock and found her wet pussy easy enough. I placed my cockhead there and pushed my dick into her. We groaned together. I kissed her deeply and she kissed me back.

"Oh, Daddy. Thank you for saving me."

"I'll always save you, babygirl. Because that's what hero daddies do."