Hero Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was still in the living room?"

"Yeah, but after the panties came off, I stopped sucking Leo's cock. I figured, let me at least try to slow it down, so I stood up and I said, like, 'okay, let me just suck your cock until you cum.' But Ralph had this look in his eyes, like he wanted pussy, and he knew he was going to get it. He came right at me. I backed away, but he practically chased me into my bedroom. They were all there, except Mike was the slowest. He was like, 'come on, guys, leave her alone.'"

"The kid who came in 2 seconds?"

"Yeah. So Ralph was kissing me, and his hand was on my pussy, and he pushed me down into the bed. Don tore my skirt off and then I was just 100 percent naked, and I knew there was no way out of this, but I was kind of excited. My pussy was soaked, and I liked Leo, Don was really sexy, and Ralph was so dominant. I mean, getting fucked by all four scared me, but I led them on, you know? It's my fault."

"They were pigs that smelled truffles. Don't blame yourself."

"Thanks, I think," she said.

"This is when they handcuffed you?"

"Yes."

"Where did the handcuffs come from?"

"Huh?"

"Where did they get them?"

"Oh, um, I think Ralph had them already."

"An 18-year-old high school boy walks around with handcuffs?" I said doubtfully.

"Okay, okay," she said. "They were mine."

"How did you get them?"

She focused on petting my cock for a moment. "I told a friend of mine that I thought it was really kinky and sexy if a boy handcuffed a girl and fucked her. So for my birthday, she gave me a pair of handcuffs as, like, a joke gift. And when I was with the boys, we were talking and flirting, and I mentioned it. One of them asked to see them, so I showed them, and they were playing with them."

"Hmm," I mumbled. I was still trying to reconcile this story with what really happened, what was fact and what was fiction. Maybe it was all true, even though her details didn't line up. Maybe she just remembered a few things incorrectly. Maybe the fake cum was real but maybe the real cum was real too. Or maybe not. "Go on."

"So I was handcuffed and fucked. I didn't even see who fucked me first," she said. "I was too busy with whoever's cock was in my mouth. There were two, both fucking my face, and they were blocking my view. I remember there was a lot of pain from the penetration. I tried to cry out, but I was just gagging on cock. Someone else was holding open my legs, and I felt completely helpless."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay, Daddy," she said softly, her fingers gently massaging my mushroom cockhead. "Whoever fucked me first came pretty soon, and then I heard them arguing to hurry up, because someone else wanted to fuck me. And then I had a gooey cummy cock in my mouth, and someone else was stuffing my pussy with a fresh cock."

"They came in your pussy without even warning you?"

"Yeah," she said. "I mean, it wasn't all bad. It was sexy, and I really liked tasting the cum on the boys' cocks after they fucked me and came in me. Even Mike fucked me, but I don't remember if he came or not, because he'd already cum. Pretty sure he did."

"And then what happened?"

"It was like an hour long fucking between all four of them, and I remember Ralph especially wanted more, even after he'd already fucked me and cum in my pussy once. I saw him watching me from one side, stroking his cock while I sucked off another boy, and I could tell he was going to stick it back in me, and he did. I think he even shoved whoever was between my legs out of the way. He wanted more pussy and no one was going to stop him."

"What a little fucking asshole."

"Yeah, but it motivated the others, because they all wanted turns again too. After they'd just cum, they weren't as hard, but they each fucked for so much longer because they couldn't cum again right away, so my pussy was just wrecked by the time they finished with me."

I sighed. "They fucked the hell out of you."

"Yeah," she said, giving my cock a nice long stroke.

"And then what happened?"

"Well, that was kind of it," she said, smiling at me in the dark. "But that's why I want you to fuck me."

"I would have thought you'd been fucked enough for one day," I said, though I was still suspicious if she'd really been fucked at all, except by her own dildo.

"It's because they all came in my pussy," she said. "I'm scared I'll get pregnant, and I don't want their baby. If I have to have a baby, I want your baby, a little brother or sister I can take care of."

I was stunned. "Wha... Sweetie, that's not how it works."

"Is so," she said. "You're my daddy, so your cum is better than theirs. At least if you cum in me, I can always believe it's your baby, not theirs."

I was very confused now, because this seemed like a strange rationale for me to fuck her, not that I needed much motivation at this point, but if she was making it all up, I needed to understand why.

"What else happened with the boys?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"After they fucked you and came all over you."

"They left."

"And the cuff key?"

"Oh, yeah they were joking and saying where should they put it, and Leo said in my pussy, and they did, and left, and you came home a couple of hours later."

"Did they know I'd be home?"

"I don't know, why does it matter?" she asked.

"Because you could have died, starved to death. Seems a bit reckless for boys just having fun with you."

"Oh. Well, I don't know. I guess they didn't think about that."

She gave my cock another stroke and then gave me a smile. She turned her head and kissed my lips.

"So," she said, "can I put it in?"

"You really want my cock in your pussy, my cum too?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yes, Daddy." She sat up on her knees, maneuvering to straddle me. My cock pointed right up at her pussy. I took hold of my dick and grabbed her ass cheek to control her.

"I'll make you a deal."

"A deal?" she asked, looking down at my cock an inch away from her warm pussy lips. She wanted that cock inside her so badly, I thought she'd grab it and impale herself before I could finish speaking.

"Yes. I'll put my cock in you, nice and deep, and fuck you good and proper, but---"

"But what?' she said, licking her lips.

"But if I do, you have to promise to tell me the truth."

She bit her lip nervously. "The truth?"

"Yes. If I put my cock inside of you, like you want, you have to tell me the truth."

I could hear her taking a few quick breathes. "You're going to ask me questions while you fuck me?"

"Yes."

"What if you don't like the answers? Are you going to take it out?"

"Is there something that would make me want to take it out?"

She gulped. "As long as you don't stop fucking me, I promise to tell you whatever you want."

"Not whatever I want," I said, my cockhead sliding across her wet pussy lips. "The truth."

"Okay," she said. "I'll do it, anything, just fuck me."

"Promise?" I said, rubbing my cockhead against her clit.

"I promise," she said quickly. "Stop teasing me. Please, Daddy, put it in."

Holding my cock straight, I pushed it up between her legs and slid inside of her. She groaned in pleasure and lost the strength to keep herself on her knees and sunk down onto me, stuffing more of my cock deep into her pussy.

I held her waist and rolled her over on the bed so I was on top, between her legs. I looked down at her, drawing my cock back before sliding it in. She exhaled loudly in pleasure

"God, fuck, that's amazing," she said. "Oh, you have an amazing cock, Daddy."

I drew it out again, keeping just the tip between her dripping pussy lips. "You want me to push it back in?"

"Yes!"

"The truth then, did you lie to me tonight?"

She bit her lip hard. "Push it in deep. I'll answer but only if you're deep inside of me."

I pushed it in deep, nice and hard, and her nails dug into my shoulders as she moaned out. "Oh, god, yes!"

"Answer," I said sternly, "or I'll take it out and it's never coming back."

She swallowed, catching her breath. "Yes, I lied."

I withdrew my cock, almost out of her. "Those four boys didn't fuck you tonight, did they?"

She pinched her eyes shut. "I don't have to answer. You took it out."

I rammed it back in harder. Her back arched and her legs closed around me. "Fuck! God, you're in me so deep!"

"Answer!" I snapped.

"No, they didn't. I lied, I'm sorry."

I started to pull out.

"Wait!" she cried. "Wait, don't take it away, please."

"You said all this just trick me into fucking you?" I asked, my cockhead nearly slipping out of her.

She whimpered and cried. "I'll only answer with your cock in me."

I pushed my cock back in, my long shaft spearing through her warm red swollen pussy. Even I couldn't help from moaning in pleasure once my log was back in her fire. "Tell me the truth."

"Okay," she said breathlessly. "Just... need a second."

I made my cock throb while I was deep in her but didn't remove it and she squirmed.

"Daddy..."

"Answer me."

"Okay," she said. "I staged it. I wanted you to find me like that."

I started to pull out again. "Why?"

"Oh, more cock," she said. "More cock or I'll lie."

I stuffed it back into her, angrily this time. "I want answers!"

"Oh, fuck," she cried. "Okay, god, why do you think? I wanted you to fuck me."

I withdrew, looking down at my cock hugged by her pussy lips, stretching her. "There are easier ways to get me in bed. Did you have to scare me with all this, make me think you'd been used and abused?"

She frowned at me. "In or no answer."

"Karla, this is serious."

"In!"

I pushed back in and we moaned together. I was happy for the excuse of pumping my fat cock in and out of her warm little pussy, but I wanted answers. "Tell me the truth."

"Promise you won't stop fucking me," she said. "Promise you'll cum in me. Then I'll tell you everything."

I pulled my cock back, only to push it in again, not for the truth this time, just because I needed it. "Fuck, I promise. I can't stop fucking you now anyway. I need to cum, so tell me the truth."

"God that feels good," she said with heavy breath.

"Karla, focus," I said, not helping her focus by pushing my cock in and out of her, but at least I was going slow enough that we weren't fucking like animals, not yet anyway.

"Uhmm," she said. "Okay, it wasn't all a lie. It did happen, just not exactly like that. It was a week ago. Everything was the truth, but they uncuffed me afterward, and I had to clean up the house, the sheets, my body, my pussy, all of it."

I was stunned as I stared into her eyes in the dark of the night. "Baby, really? That's the truth?"

"Yes, and it was eating me up, no one knowing. I had to tell you, somehow."

"You had to tell me like this?"

She grasped my face, her thumbs in my cheeks, brushing my stubble. "Yes, Daddy. You're supposed to be my hero. You're supposed to save me. That's a daddy's job. I wanted you to come home and save me so much, but you weren't there. They just kept fucking me one after the other for so long, and all I wanted was my daddy, but you didn't come. You never even knew."

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her as I kept my cock buried in her pussy. "I'm sorry."

"I wanted to tell you. I just didn't know how. All I could think to do was recreate it, and let you find me and save me when you came home."

I kissed her forehead. "Saving you is tricking me into fucking you?"

She kissed my cheek. "I wasn't lying about why I want you to cum in me. I don't know if I'll be pregnant, my period isn't for a couple weeks, but if I do get pregnant, I want to believe it's yours."

I kissed her lips, and I gently rocked my cock in and out of her. She moaned into my mouth.

"Oh, Daddy," she said.

Her legs were nice and wide, welcoming me as I began pumping in and out of her pussy with my long cock. I looked into her eyes, watching pleasure flutter in her eyes. I wanted to give her pleasure. I wanted her to experience what it was like to make love, not just get fucked like a dog. I kissed her again, and our lips caressed each other.

"You feel so good, babygirl."

"You really like my pussy, Daddy?" she asked, groaning while I was inside of her.

"Fuck yes."

"Leo said I was a boring fuck. He said all I did was lay and take it. Like, what did he expect me to do? I was exhausted. He was so rude, after everything I gave them. They didn't even say thank you."

I held my hand to her cheek. "Forget them. They don't matter. None of them matter."

She stretched her neck to kiss my lips. "Daddy, can I show you I can fuck? Can I be on top a little?"

I grasped her hips and rolled on the bed with her, bringing her on top of me. My hands ran up her tummy to her breasts. "Show me how good you are, babygirl."

She smiled down at me, putting her hands on my chest for balance, bringing up her legs so her feet were flat on the bed. She began to lift herself up and then pushed herself back down, moaning out. I moaned with her, my hand cupping and caressing her breast, my thumb crossing her nipple. I kept my other hand on her hip as she humped down on my cock.

"Fuck," she said. "Your cock is so deep in me. It's so hard to lift up and down."

She leaned forward, her heavy tits on my chest. I held her tightly as I thrusted upward, slipping back and forth inside of her pussy while she rested. I moved my hand to the back of her head and brought her into kiss. It motivated her to start humping and riding my cock again, bouncing on it. But she didn't last long before she had to pause again.

"Fuck, my legs are tired," she said. "This is harder than I thought. I swear I'm good at yoga."

I chuckled and rolled her over onto her back again. "Let Daddy fuck you, babygirl."

She exhaled and closed her eyes as I once again drilled my cock in and out of her pussy. She kept her hands on my tummy, trying to slow me when I thrust too hard and deep into her.

"Daddy," she said, keeping her eyes closed. "Can you rub my clit a little while you fuck me?"

I gave her breast a squeeze and then slide my hand down her abdomen, my palm on her pubic bone. My thumb found her swollen clit easily enough and I started massaging it. She groaned and arched her back as I continue to thrust into her.

"Little slower," she said breathlessly. "Is it okay if I cum?"

I didn't answer her. I smirked in the dark and did as she asked, slowing my cock, but only a little. My thumb was rapidly petting her little clit. Her legs seemed to go wider and wider. Her little feet were in the air, her toes spreading.

"Fuck, oh fuck," she said. "Can I cum?"

I didn't respond again, just kept pumping my big cock in and out of her pussy. I started pumping faster, rubbing that little clit faster too.

"Okay, okay, slower or I'll cum!" she said. "I can cum, right?"

I chuckled while I fucked her.

"Daddy! I can't hold it!"

"Cum, babygirl."

"Oh god, thank---fuck!" She came. Her whole body jerked and her toes opened and closed. Her head was thrown back into the pillows and she squirmed while my cock kept pumping. Her hands grabbed my stomach again, her nails scratching me.

"God! Slow! Fuck, I'm too sensitive! Slow, Daddy!"

"I need to cum," I said, grunting as I kept up my hard pace in her pussy.

"God, Daddy!" she said. "Fuck, please cum! I can't take anymore."

"You sure you want my cum in you?" I grunted, but there was no time to wait for the answer. My cock was throbbing, and I felt the telltale pull in my groin. My cock exploded. "Fuck!"

"Yes, yes, just cum!" she said. "Oh god, you're cumming!"

"Fuck, yes," I said as I kept thrusting into her, draining my big heavy balls of years of pent-up semen. I was panting like a bear in winter as I humped her and came.

"God, you're soaking me," she said, looking down. "Fuck, I can feel so much cum in me."

"Oh, god," I said as I slowed. "Fuck, I can't believe I really did that."

We were both panting as we looked down at my cock half inside her pussy, frothy cum all around my shaft, churned like cummy butter inside her pussy from all the thrusting. I slipped my cock out and collapsed next to her on the bed.

"Wow," she said.

"Yeah," I said breathlessly.

My daughter grabbed the blanket and pulled it up to her breasts, like women always do after sex in the movies. I gave her a confused look.

"It's cold," she said.

"Oh, is that why women do that?" I said. "Hmm."

Karla stretched and kissed my cheek, throwing the blanket on top of me and cuddling into my side. "You're the best daddy ever."

I chuckled. "Somehow I doubt I'll win any Father of the Year awards."

She kissed me again and rested her head on my chest. "Daddy, do we have to stop fucking? Can't we keep doing it, for you know, funsies?

"I guess so," I said slyly. "It's the only way to get the truth out of you."

***

...A FEW MONTHS LATER...

I was so very proud of my daughter as I sat in the gymnasium bleachers, listening to the names called one by one. I was in the second row. I didn't want to miss a thing. The front row was reserved for students, who sat waiting for their names to be called. Then it was my daughter's turn.

"Karla Schrader," the principal said.

Up she went, my little girl, walking in her beautiful graduation cap and gown. She took the diploma, shook the principal's hand, and looked at me with a smile. I snapped a picture on my phone.

"More like Karla Slave-whore," a boy in front of me said to his friend.

The friend snickered. "Karla Scraped off the floor after we got through with her."

Two other boys leaned in and laughed as well. "Bet that slut couldn't walk straight for a month."

"Probably had to get an abortion. Haha!"

I stared at the back of the heads of those four boys, my rage boiling. I listened as the principal called them one by one: "Leo," and then, "Don," next, "Mike," and finally, "Ralph."

They all shook the principal's hand. The innocence of my daughter was on those hands. I stared vacantly for several minutes, thinking, planning, scheming. Did I want revenge? Was it worth it? Was Karla worth it? Fuck yes.

I looked into my backpack. I had Karla's gift inside, as well as her roses sticking out. I found the card I had for her stuffed in an envelope, telling her how proud I was. I left the card and took the envelope. On the front of the envelope, it said "Karla." I changed it to, "From Karla."

I found a loose piece of paper and wrote a note in the most feminine penmanship I could manage.

"Leo, Don, Mike, Ralph, congrats, boys. Let's celebrate. Meet me at Cliffside Point at midnight. You bring the beer. I'll bring the pussy. XOXO Karla"

Soon after, the students threw their caps in the air and the parents and students all congregated on the basketball court, talking and laughing and congratulating each other. I found Karla and gave her a tight hug, lifting her off her feet.

"I'm so proud of you, baby!"

"Aw, Daddy, thank you!"

I kissed her forehead. "So now what?"

She bit her lip. "Is it okay if I go to a party with my friend April?"

"Who will be there?"

"Just us and a few other girls. No boys, I promise."

"Good. You go and have a nice time."

"Thank you, Daddy!" She hugged me. "Will you put my flowers in water when you get home?"

"Of course."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and turned to go. I had one last chance to change my mind.

"Wait, baby."

"Hm?" she said, turning back.

I handed her the sealed envelope. "Would you give this to those four," I said, throwing my head to Leo, Don, Mike, and Ralph off in the corner.

"What?" she said in surprise. "What's in the envelope?"

"Sweetheart, I need you to trust me on this. Just give them this envelope and walk away. That's it."

"Daddy, what does it---"

"Don't ask. Just go."

She swallowed the lump in her throat and then nodded, taking the envelope. "Yes, Daddy."