He's Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,751 Followers

I worked my way down Riley's cock with smooth, deliberate motions. My goal was to wrap my lips around the base, but just like my last attempt I couldn't quite do it. My gag reflex got too strong as he pressed into my throat. There wasn't much more to go, but it was enough to resign me to defeat once again.

Suddenly the pressure on my neck returned, this time even more forceful. I tried to communicate that I couldn't take any more of him, but my mouth was full. I slapped gently at his leg and made noises of protest, but he was insistent. His cock blocked my throat, cutting off my airway.

Slowly, so slowly, my throat began to accept the invader. The head of Riley's cock slipped further and further inside until finally my lips were wrapped around the base of his shaft. I felt a surge of pride to go alongside my rising panic at being unable to breathe.

"Good girl," Riley said softly.

My brother's tone was somewhat demeaning--patronizing even--but it didn't feel that way to me. I heard only the praise. I had done a good job taking his entire cock. Not only had I satisfied a personal goal, but I'd made him happy too.

Riley's hand slacked off, allowing me to pull my head up a little. It was enough that I could suck in air around his cock. He waited until my breathing no longer came in desperate gasps, then pushed me back down. It was easier this time since my throat didn't put up as much of a fight. My gag reflex still kicked in, but it was half-hearted at best. He seemed to enjoy the way it squeezed the tip of his penis.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" he said. "This is why you didn't even bother putting panties on? You wanted me to get all turned on and mess around with you."

"Mmm-hmm," I moaned, sending vibrations through his cock.

Riley used both of his hands to grab my hair and drag me up and down. He didn't pull sharply enough to hurt too much, but he was definitely in control. All I could do was try to relax and let him masturbate himself with my mouth. It was actually pretty hot to essentially get face-fucked by my brother.

After a few moments he let go of my hair, releasing my head. I pulled back enough that I could take a few laboured breaths, then started bobbing up and down. He seemed content to stroke my hair without guiding my movements, so I took over for him. I pushed down of my own volition, forcing my throat open. This time I was able to take him all without any help. Maybe all it took was some practice.

I took Riley all the way inside my mouth several times, holding myself there for as long as I could. I alternated the position with some shallower head-bobbing that allowed me to breathe. Every moan, every twitch of his cock, every touch of his hand were my rewards. I felt like a slut who craved being used sexually, but I knew that wasn't the case. It was only for him; only for my brother. No one else could make me feel that way.

Riley's hand moved away from my head and down my back. He stopped at my ass and got a quick feel in before continuing on. Somehow he was able to reach around between my legs to soaked pussy. I hunched up a little so that it was less of a stretch for him. I wanted to encourage him to touch me there. I needed it so badly, but I was putting all of my energy and concentration into taking care of him, so I couldn't do it myself.

"Just keep going," he whispered.

"Mmm. Mm-hm."

He couldn't have stopped me, short of violently tearing me away from my new favourite plaything. Sucking his cock gave me a purpose, a defined goal. It put me in charge of his pleasure and gave him an incentive to reciprocate.

His fingers stroked my slit, spreading my pussy juices around. He caressed my lips, sliding his fingertips across my slick, sensitive skin. I wanted him to push past my entrance, to penetrate me instead of just teasing the outside. His touch felt so good, but it wasn't enough.

I attacked Riley's cock more aggressively, using my lips and tongue to their full effect. I rapidly raised and lowered my head over his entire length, filling my mouth completely for only a brief second at a time before retreating. I hoped my enthusiasm might rub off on him.

A shock of pleasure coursed through me as he found my clit again. He rubbed small circles around it, only making occasional contact at first. I abandoned my previous need to have his fingers inside me; this could be just as good. I shifted my hips in time with his movements, trying to get him to stay on target. He continued to tease me until I was about ready to pull my mouth off of his cock and beg for it.

"Getting pretty wet back there," he said as though I might not have known.

"Mmm!"

"What's that? I didn't catch it."

I wiggled my butt in frustration as he refused to focus properly on my clit. I needed it. He knew it too, he just pretended he didn't. He chuckled softly, but then mercifully gave in.

Riley's touch shifted to working solely on my clit. I would have screamed if my mouth wasn't full. Lightning bolts of pleasure surged outward as he rubbed it hard and fast. For a few seconds I couldn't even think, let alone move. My brother's ministrations consumed my body, rendering me helpless.

I was brought back to reality when he slowed his fingers down. I remembered that I was supposed to be sucking him off, and that my 'reward' was partly based on my performance. I tried to concentrate on getting him off, but it was hard when my own desires were so overwhelming. I was torn between wanting to give a good blowjob, and wanting to curl up and let Riley finger me.

The first spurt of cum caught me completely off-guard. My mouth was filled with the salty liquid before I even realized that Riley was getting so close to orgasm. I swallowed just as another shot covered my tongue. He mauled my clit mercilessly as I took his load down my throat. The intense stimulation competed for my attention, making it impossible to fully appreciate the victory of getting my brother off.

I pulled off of his cock once he was spent, unable to keep a loud moan from escaping my lips. He quickly clamped his free hand over my mouth, muffling me. He stopped rubbing me long enough to force me to sit between his legs, manhandling my compliant body like I was a rag doll.

I leaned back toward my brother resting against his chest as his hand returned to work between my legs. He kept my mouth covered while he masturbated me, unwilling to risk any more noise. I felt his cock softening despite being pressed against my butt. I had to breathe hard through my nose to make up for my mouth being blocked.

"Cum for me, Anna," he whispered in my ear.

I had to shut my eyes and dig my nails into his legs. His simple command triggered something inside me; something big. I'd brought myself to more orgasms than I could count, but this was different somehow. A small point of pure pleasure started deep inside me and expanded outward until it filled me completely. My whole body felt like it was going to explode.

I shook and squirmed and thrashed around between Riley's legs. I was physically unable to stay still. It was too much for me to handle. My own pleasure was intense enough that it was almost painful. His continued pressure on my clit was driving me to the point of insanity.

Riley finally released my clit once I had peaked. He seemed to sense that I'd had enough. He let me come back down, slowly stroking my pussy but staying away from where I was most sensitive. His hand left my mouth, letting me catch my breath.

"You get so into it," he said. "It's kind of amazing."

"Of course I do. It feels good."

"Yeah, but... I dunno, it's more than that."

He didn't try to make me get up, so I didn't. I sat in his lap, feeling his warmth against me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me as we sat together.

"This is pretty nice too," I said. "Don't you think?"

Riley left a fairly long pause before answering.

"I s'pose it is."

"Are you still hung up on the whole 'I'm your sister' thing?"

He jabbed me in the side, making me squeal. I covered my sides with my hands to try and prevent a second attack.

"It's a pretty significant detail, Anna. It's kinda bad. For both of us. Me more so than you."

"S'not that bad."

"It is. I'm actually kind of scared for my life if Dad ever catches me molesting you."

"Well first off, you aren't molesting me. Secondly, he'll get pissed at me, not you. Third--"

"That's where you're wrong. You know why Mom and Dad worry about you so much and always seem like they're on your case? It's because they're more protective of you than they ever were of me. They want to keep you safe, and they want you to be successful."

"That's bullshit. And even if it wasn't, why wouldn't they want those things for you?"

"They do. Just... they think I can look after myself. I mean, I mostly can, but... well, it's not a perfect situation for either of us, let's put it that way."

"I dunno. Seems pretty perfect right now."

Riley sighed, but he wrapped his arms a little tighter around me. I was sexually sated and being snuggled by my brother. He could argue all he wanted, but I was happy with how things were going.

"Look, just... just be careful, okay? Make sure no one's around before you do anything inappropriate."

"Says the guy cuddling his half-naked sister outside."

Riley sighed. "I really wish you didn't have a point there."

I giggled and curled up more snugly in his arms.

"You know you love it. Stop pretending like you don't."

"I'm not pretending. I've never been so conflicted about anything in my life."

"Really? Never?"

"Never ever. You make things difficult. It's like your super power."

"That would explain a lot, actually."

Riley kissed my shoulder, then leaned his chin on it. His warm breath grazed my cheek.

"Are you in love with me?"

"Of course I love you, Ri. You're my brother."

"That wasn't the question. I know you love me, I want to know if you're in love with me. They're different things."

I bit my lip and tried to come up with an evasive answer. That wasn't the sort of question he was supposed to ask. It was completely unfair.

"I think so."

"You think so? You don't know?"

I squirmed uncomfortably. "Well it's hard. Like, I love you, and I want to do sexy things with you, and I want to cuddle with you, and... and other stuff. But I've never been in love, not really. I don't know what it feels like."

"I'm pretty sure you'd know it if you were."

"Well... maybe we're just not quite there yet. That's not so bad. We've got time. I mean, I'm pretty sure you're not in love with me or anything. Maybe it's better if I'm not either."

"Probably. I'm a lot more comfortable with the situation if you're not in love with me. Makes things at least a little bit simpler."

"You better be careful then. It could happen pretty easily the way we're going."

"Yeah," he said in a resigned voice, "I know."

****

My uncharacteristically cheery and upbeat mood continued over the next few days. I had Riley to thank for that, of course. His increasing acceptance of my illicit desires made me feel more optimistic about my life than I had in a long, long time.

I wasn't sure if Mom and Dad were relieved that I wasn't fighting them anymore, or just confused. Either way they didn't get on my case about things nearly as often as I was used to. They were probably just afraid I'd revert to old habits if they weren't careful. I was perfectly okay with them thinking that way. It made it less likely that they'd discover the source of my change in attitude.

I took most every chance I could to spend time with Riley; particularly time alone with him. He got used to it pretty quickly. He'd always been better at going with the flow than I was. His concerns may have been well founded, but that didn't have to mean he couldn't enjoy the attention he was getting.

As always, I couldn't help pressing my luck when I saw an opportunity. I tried to be good and not do anything too overtly sexual when Mom and Dad were around, but I wasn't always able to restrain myself.

One evening Riley headed for the shower just before bed, and I just happened to notice him as he closed the door. I was already thinking about following him in before he got the water turned on. I knew that I shouldn't--that both of us being in the bathroom at the same time was decidedly risky--but the image of my brother naked with water running down his body overruled what little sense of caution I possessed.

I waited a couple minutes until I was sure Riley was in the shower, then quietly opened the door. He didn't acknowledge my presence, so I assumed I'd successfully snuck up on him. I managed to close the door behind me almost as quietly as I'd opened it. I felt like a ninja.

Unfortunately, I wasn't entirely sure what to do once I was in. I could only make out the general shape of Riley's body through the curtain, so that wasn't much good for entertainment. Stripping down and jumping in with him was probably out too, if only because I wasn't sure he'd let me join him. I didn't want to get all naked and wet just to get booted back out before I had any fun.

I settled for moving my brother's towel out of easy reach and setting it by the sink. He'd have to step out of the shower to grab it; all I had to do was wait. As an afterthought I stripped off my shorts and panties, leaving myself naked from the waist down. I hopped up to sit on the counter by the towel and idly fingered my pussy while I waited. The anticipation had me just enough on edge to think about masturbating for real, but not quite enough to get me there by itself.

Riley took a long enough time in the shower that I started getting bored and fidgety. I reevaluated my decision not to join him a couple times, but reluctantly stuck with my original choice.

My patience was eventually rewarded. The water shut off and Riley pushed the curtain partway back. He stopped when he saw me sitting across from him playing with myself. He held my gaze for a moment, not showing much emotion one way or another.

"Can you hand me my towel?" he asked.

"Nope."

"Anna...."

"S'right here. Come grab it."

"I'll drip water all over the floor."

I shrugged. "It can be wiped up."

"You're a pain in the butt, little sis. You really, really are."

He stepped out, his naked body no longer covered by anything. Water dripped down his skin and onto the floor. My eyes went wide at the first full-body view I'd gotten of him. My fingers sped up their dance between my legs.

"Is it so bad that I just want to see my brother naked every now and then?" I asked.

Riley didn't bother dignifying my question with a response. He toweled himself off in silence, giving me quick flashes of various parts of his body. He was clearly doing his best to ignore my intent gaze. Despite his best efforts, I noted that his cock seemed to stiffen at least a little as he dried off. Unfortunately, it was hidden from me when he wrapped his towel around his waist.

"Better put your clothes back on if you're gonna follow me."

"Who says I'm gonna follow you? Maybe I'm just waiting for a turn in the shower."

He arched an eyebrow. "Really? 'Cause I kind of doubt that somehow."

"Hey, it's not all about you, you know."

"Bullshit."

I grinned and hopped off of the counter. "You're right, I lied. It is all about you."

I grabbed for his towel, but was fended off. Riley managed to snare one of my wrists and held it tightly so that I couldn't escape.

"All those years of living with you, and only now do I truly understand what Mom and Dad have been dealing with. Do you even understand how aggravating you can be?"

"I know, I'm a pain in the butt, you told me that already."

Riley paused, a dangerous smile spreading across his face. He let go of me, but I didn't pull away. I was intrigued, even though I should perhaps have been wary. It just wasn't in me to be scared of him, no matter what kind of thoughts he was having.

"You should be careful," he said. "You talk about being a pain in the butt too much and, well, it might give me ideas."

"What kind of ideas?"

"Ideas about being a pain in your butt. Make things even and all."

I squealed as Riley spun me around and bent me over. He grabbed my butt and gave it a squeeze before poking a finger against my asshole. I leaned on the counter and squirmed at his touch. I'd never put anything in my butt before and I was a little apprehensive. I was willing to trust my brother, though.

"What ya gonna do back there?"

He ignored me and traced small circles around my tight little hole. I didn't know what was going to happen, and the thrill of the unknown sent shivers of pleasure through my body. I wanted him to do whatever he was going to do.

Riley sighed and his fingers left my butt. I looked back at him and wiggled my ass, but he had already turned away. At least his towel was tenting out nicely. That was something.

"That's pushing things too far, I think," he said.

"Is not."

"It is. Don't argue. I know you just want to be my little slut and do anything I want, but you have to know that's kind of unrealistic."

A shiver went through me. "Call me your slut again. Pleeease?"

He rolled his eyes. "Good night, Anna."

"No, come on. Don't leave me all worked up like this."

"You can masturbate. I know you know how."

Riley opened the door and walked out to the hallway. I followed, not caring in the slightest that I was still naked from the waist down. Our parents were probably in bed by that point anyway.

"Riii, don't be like that."

"Be like--" He stopped, looked around, then lowered his voice. "Be like what? We don't even have any lube or anything. This is a practical thing as much as anything else."

I chewed on my lip. He had a point I couldn't easily refute this time. As eager as I was, I wasn't stupid enough to want to try anal without a lubricant. I brightened up as a thought occurred to me.

"What about baby oil? There's a bottle in the bathroom."

"Anna...."

"Hang on, I'll go grab it."

I dashed back the way I'd come, snagging the bottle of baby oil off of the counter. I returned to my brother at a slightly slower pace. He'd almost made it to his room, but I was close enough behind him that he couldn't shut the door on me; not without forcibly pushing me back out first.

"You really want to do this, huh?"

"Well, yeah. Although... if you're worried about sticking it in my butt, there is somewhere else we could try...."

"That's just not happening and I think you know it. I'm not about to risk getting my baby sister pregnant."

"That's what condoms are for. Or pills. Or--"

I shrieked as Riley shoved me onto his bed. I landed on my back with my legs spread. I didn't close them right away.

"Just remember I tried to talk you out of this," he said in a low voice. "Don't think it was easy either. I want to be a good brother, but there's only so much I can do. Especially with such a slutty little sister."

A small wave of pleasure washed through me. "Only for you," I whispered, as much to myself as to Riley.

He advanced on me, dropping his towel as he stepped up next to the bed. His cock was fully hard and drew my unresisting gaze like a magnet.

"I kind of get it now. Like, the way you feel about me? How you can't help it? I'm starting to understand it."

My heart thudded in my chest. I was torn between wanting to have him inside me, and asking him to elaborate on his last statement.

"Really?"

"Yeah, kind of. It's different for me because you kind of forced the situation, but every time I see you now... I have a much different emotional reaction than I used to. And physical, for that matter. It makes life so much more complicated."

"But in a good way, right? 'Cause, like, now you can have way more fun with me than before."

Xarth
Xarth
14,751 Followers