He's Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,751 Followers

"Something like that. I just wish you wouldn't push so hard."

"Why? It's all worked out, hasn't it?"

Riley actually seemed kind of annoyed. Personally I was getting tired of talking; I wanted to get to the action.

"It's all worked out, huh?" He shook his head. "Anna, there are some things that should take time, and shouldn't be forced. Like putting things in your butt, for instance."

"Is that you're gonna do? Put something in my butt?"

I giggled as he rolled me onto my tummy. I got my knees under me and lifted my ass up toward him. He gave me a quick, hard slap on the butt for my trouble. I let out a yelp at the sudden, unexpected pain, but maintained my pose. He spanked me a second time, but I was ready for it. The pain wasn't as bad when I knew it was coming.

Riley grabbed the baby oil, and a couple seconds later I felt the cool liquid dribble down over my asshole. It ran down the crack of my butt toward my pussy, and he had to catch it with his fingers and guide it back to where it needed to go. I moaned softly as he massaged the slippery oil into my tight hole. He pushed against it a little, testing how easy it would be to gain entry.

"How would you feel if I didn't take my time here?" he asked. "What if I tried to tell you that you'd like it eventually, so it didn't matter if I was gentle or not?"

"That's different."

"Not really."

"Yes it is. My butt's not used to doing sexy things. If you don't--"

I gasped as Riley suddenly pushed a finger inside me. Again, it was more of a shock than it was painful. It hurt a little, but it was more uncomfortable than anything. I quickly pulled a pillow over and buried my face in it in case he did something that made me react more vocally. I didn't want to accidentally scream and alert our parents that something was up.

"See, you can take it. I'm sure you can take bigger things too, but it would be better to go slowly, don't you think?"

I turned my head enough so I could speak. "It's still different. And you only got your finger in, not your penis or anything."

He sighed. "You're very frustrating sometimes. I feel like you're being deliberately obtuse."

"You're just mad 'cause you're wrong."

"Hardly. I just haven't made my point very well."

Riley withdrew his finger. It was both a relief, and a bit of a disappointment. Both feelings were short lived as his cock poked my butt.

"Hey! That's--"

He pushed my face into the pillow, muffling my protests. Despite my attempts at pretending otherwise, I actually felt kind of nervous. I was excited about trying anal with my brother, but I was also worried about how much it might hurt. I'd heard rumours about how it was so painful that a lot of girls couldn't even do it. I knew I could do it, but I needed him to be gentle. I began to regret arguing with him since it seemed to have put him in a less patient mood.

"It's gonna hurt a little, but you'll be fine."

I struggled underneath him, trying to squirm my way free. My heart wasn't in it though, since I didn't really want to escape. I just wanted him to go slowly. I managed to twist my head to the side to get my mouth free again.

"Just beeeEEEE--"

My words turned into a screech as Riley pushed his cock forward. My body wasn't ready for it, but was unable to keep him out. I had to muffle myself this time. He felt impossibly big inside my formerly virgin ass. I knew tensing up was exactly the wrong thing to do, but I couldn't help it. All I felt was the pain and it made me lose my ability to think rationally.

"Shhh, it'll get better."

I shook my head, but kept my face in the pillow. I could barely breathe, but didn't dare free my mouth. Riley got a little deeper inside my ass with each thrust, and each movement only reinforced the pain centered on my butt. I tried dropping my hips just to get away from him for a moment, but he followed me right down to the mattress. I was pinned beneath him and totally at his mercy.

Much to my relief, it actually did start to hurt less. Riley's movements were slow and smooth enough that I gradually got used to them. I wished he could have been that gentle with his initial penetration, but I decided I could cope. I might even enjoy it if I just relaxed enough.

"God you're tight," he moaned.

I might have laughed if I hadn't been in such a serious mood. Of course it was tight. I was pretty sure I understood that far, far better than he did. He had no idea what it felt like on my end.

His strokes were getting longer and faster. I hoped that he'd cum soon. The way he was fucking my ass, it definitely seemed like he was losing control. I tried to push back against him, to give him that little bit of extra sensation as much as I could. Despite everything, I still wanted to make him feel good. Plus, the sooner he finished, the sooner he'd pull out and let my poor butt recuperate.

As I continued to adjust to Riley's constant thrusting, I felt something like pleasure begin to emanate from that part of my body. It was overwhelmed by the pain, but it was there. My butt just hurt, but somehow it was sending small tingles to my pussy. I seized on any direct enjoyment I could get from the experience, using it to help get me through.

Finally, thankfully, Riley grunted and shoved himself deep into my ass. I felt a weird new sensation as his cum splashed inside my butt. Intellectually it was basically what I expected, but it was still new and strange to me. It felt kind of nice, more so because it meant I'd made it through than anything else. I was proud of myself for not giving up and begging him to stop.

I curled up on my side as he pulled out. Adopting the fetal position didn't really do much to protect my ass, but it comforted me on a subconscious level. Besides, Riley was done with sticking his cock in me for a while anyway.

"Are you... crying?"

I looked up at my brother, seeing the look of concern that had suddenly appeared on his face. I brought my hand to my cheek and found that he was right; I had been crying. I didn't even remember it.

"It's fine."

I tried to smile confidently, but I was sure it didn't give the desired impression. Riley looked so guilty that it almost made me feel worse than the anal penetration had.

"Oh Anna... I didn't mean to... I didn't want that."

He wiped the moisture off of the cheek I'd touched, then the other one. His touch was soft; as gentle as I'd wanted him to be with me before. I felt stupid for not being easier to get along with earlier and putting us both in an unwanted position.

"It's okay. It hurt, but it wasn't that bad."

He knew I was lying. He pulled me to him and cradled me against his chest. Being held in his arms like that made up for a lot all on its own.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "So, so sorry."

"Don't be. I could have told you to stop."

"I don't know if I would have. I just... I just wanted to make a point. And I was horny. It was a dumb way to take care of both of those things."

"We were both dumb, okay? And it's all fine anyway. Maybe my sore butt'll teach me to just shut up sometimes."

Riley stroked my hair and gave me a small smile. "I doubt it somehow. Besides, I don't want you to change. You wouldn't be as much fun if you went around behaving sensibly."

I smiled back at him, then closed my eyes as he leaned down toward me. I parted my lips slightly and let him kiss me. I wasn't sure if it was a part of his apology, or simply a statement of his love for me. It didn't really matter to me in the moment.

The kiss became a drawn out one, neither of us wanting to break it. Riley's lips reassured me of his feelings more than his words ever could. The way he kissed me was nothing like a brother kisses a sister. It was a lovers kiss. He may not have been in love with me, but he was on his way there.

"Tell me next time I'm hurting you, okay?" he said.

"Maybe."

"Anna...."

"What? I can't promise anything. Even if I did, you'd know better than to take me at my word."

"I s'pose I would."

He pushed me onto my back. I giggled as I fell, my sense of playfulness having fully returned. My butt still ached, but it was a distant afterthought compared to before. I had already moved past it.

Riley knelt between my legs, planting a soft kiss on my tummy. His breath tickled my skin as he moved lower. I bit my lip and watched in fascination as his mouth moved over my pussy. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. Maybe I had been the whole time, I just hadn't noticed. I'd had other things on my mind.

"Yesss," I hissed as his next kiss landed directly above my wet slit.

My brother's tongue darted out from his mouth and across my pussy. He licked me again, and again, lapping up the juices that had gathered at my entrance. I moaned and tangled my fingers in his hair, holding his head to me. He was being so loving, so tender with me because of his guilt. It really did make up for a lot.

His hands went to my thighs, caressing my skin and nudging my legs to open wider. His tongue explored the outside of my pussy with a single-minded determination. Slowly, so slowly, he pushed deeper. His tongue eased its way between my pussy lips as it traveled their length. I cooed happily and urged him on with small hand movements on the back of his head.

Riley's licks started going higher, ending with a flick across my clit. I tensed a little the first couple times he did it since that part of me was more sensitive, but soon got used to the feeling. He focused more and more on my clit with his tongue as I adjusted. The small jolts of pleasure increased in frequency until I couldn't take it anymore.

I needed release, needed it so badly, but wasn't quite there. It was within reach, I could feel it. I just needed a little more. I pushed Riley's face against my pussy as hard as I could and tried to grind on him. He kept his tongue stuck out as I writhed, keeping constant pressure on my clit as I moved around. Time seemed to slow down as I got closer to my orgasm, frustrating me immensely, but finally I crested the peak.

A small, warm explosion spread through my body, emanating from my pussy. It wasn't quite as dramatic as I'd hoped, but it was enough to dispel all the tension I'd had. I rode the high for as long as it lasted, then fell gently back down into a calm, relaxed state. It hadn't been an earth-shattering orgasm, but maybe it had just been what I needed.

Riley was still going. I tapped softly on the side of his head with my palm, trying to communicate that I was done. He ignored me. Fortunately, he was licking my slit again rather than my over-sensitive clit, but he was just going to get me all worked up again if he kept going.

"That's enough," I mumbled. "I'm good."

He continued to ignore me, so I decided to let him keep going. I was enjoying myself, and I could already feel another orgasm building inside me. This time I laid back and let him work instead of watching and guiding. I felt so calm, so at peace with the world, and having my brother play with my pussy was just an added bonus. I could get used to that sort of treatment.

Riley gradually returned his focus to my clit, just as he had before. His tongue flicked across it with increasingly firm licks. I was getting worked up all over again. Even though I'd just cum, I felt the need return nearly as strong as the first time. He did such amazing things to my body.

My second orgasm built faster. Riley seemed to have an even better idea what he was doing this time around, plus my body was well prepared for it. Pure sexual pleasure washed through me as I crested; less intense than last time, but just as satisfying.

I was left happy and limp as my brother's tongue slowed down again. I was about as relaxed as I could get. Even my butt didn't hurt anymore. I could have been floating on a cloud for all I felt.

"Mmm, thanks," I said, stretching languidly.

Riley still wasn't done. I'd assumed he was only still licking to try and bring me down gently, rather than just stopping short. However, when he brushed my clit again I had to push him away for real this time. I was too sensitive to go again right away.

"Stop," I said as forcefully as I could manage.

He looked at me like a confused puppy who wasn't sure what it had done wrong. I almost giggled, but lacked the energy.

"You don't want me to keep going?"

"I kind of do, but... enough's enough for now. Quit while you're ahead."

"Sounds like advice you could take."

"Yeah, maybe it is. That was the point you were trying to make, wasn't it? About not pushing too much at once, or something like that?"

"Kind of, yeah. Don't remind me though, I still feel bad about it."

I held out my arms for a hug. Riley shook his head, but soon gave in and lay down beside me, allowing me to wrap my arms around him.

"I still love you," I said.

"Me too. If nothing else, at least we have that going for us."

"Mm-hm." I snuggled against my brother's chest. It would be so easy to fall asleep right where I was. "Hey Ri?"

"Yeah?"

"Am I, like, your girlfriend now? You know, not really, but kinda?"

He hesitated a few seconds before answering. "Yeah, kinda. I guess."

"So you get to be my brother and my boyfriend."

I liked saying it out loud. It may not really have made a practical difference what we labeled our relationship, but it made me feel all fuzzy inside. My boyfriend. I didn't know what it was, but it made me feel special. No other girl I knew could use that word to describe her brother.

"Something like that."

I kissed his shoulder, then nestled my head against it. "I love you."

"You said that already."

I didn't answer. I was halfway to being asleep already. After a moment, I felt his lips barely touch the side of my forehead, then he went still too.

****

Mom and Dad were acting weird the next morning. They were weird anyway, but this was something different; something unique. I tried not to let it get to me as I ate my breakfast, but it nagged at me. Something about the way they were smiling just irked me.

Whatever it was, it didn't seem to have anything to do with me. They all but ignored me as they went about their own morning preparations. That was fine with me, so I decided not to ask questions. Being ignored was better than most of the alternatives. Besides, I had my own problems. It was hard to find a sitting position that didn't remind me of the night before. My poor butt still hadn't forgiven me for the abuse it had suffered.

Things became much more clear as soon as Riley made an appearance. While they'd paid little attention to my arrival, they practically burst with excitement when he showed up. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help trying to figure out what he'd done well this time. As far as I was aware, nothing all that special had happened to him. Nothing that they knew about at least.

"Morning, sweetie," Mom greeted him.

"Morning," he replied obliviously.

Riley let our parents' beaming smiles fly right on over his head. They might as well have been invisible to him. I couldn't help grinning to myself at my brother's indifference toward their mood.

"So..." Dad prompted, clearing his throat expectantly.

Riley didn't even seem to realize he was the one being addressed. I had to stifle a giggle.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Mom finally asked.

My grin died and my heart rate shot up. Riley was a little slower on the uptake, but he shot me a concerned glance once he came the same conclusion I had. Mom must have had a reason to think there was a "lucky girl," and it had to have something to do with me.

"Beats me," Riley said, maintaining a world-class poker face. "What are we talking about?"

"Son," Dad started gently, "we don't mind you having your girl over at night, we'd just like to meet her is all."

"What makes you think I have a girl?"

Our parents at least had the decency to blush. Riley must have been stalling for time, because everyone in the room already knew the answer to his question. We must not have been quiet enough last night.

Mom and Dad exchanged a look. I was glad they were in less comfortable territory, but I was right there with them. My only real choice was to go on the offensive.

"So you think I have a boyfriend and you get all worried and protective, but he gets a girlfriend and it's congratulations all round?"

"Anna, please, we're trying to--"

"No, that's bullshit. I'm not a baby, so why do you always have to treat me like one?"

Dad frowned. "We don't treat you like a baby. But we're allowed to worry about you. We just--"

"Yeah, worried, right. 'Cause god forbid I have any fun. It's fine if Riley fucks any girl he wants, but I--"

"Anna!"

The look of shock on Mom's face when I dropped the f-bomb almost made me lose it. Righteous indignation had never been something I'd had to fake before. It was a new and special challenge.

"Whatever." I pushed away from the table. "Have fun celebrating with your favourite child."

I left as quickly as I could without abandoning all pretense of dignity. I heard my name called several times, but thankfully no sounds of pursuit. I breathed easier once I made it to my room. Hopefully Riley would be able to work with my dramatics and wouldn't get cornered into revealing something he shouldn't.

****

I was kind of surprised when Riley came to pick me up after school, but I took it in stride. I got a few playfully jealous comments from my friends as I walked toward my brother's car. At least two of them had admitted to having crushes on him at one point or another. It was sort of nice to be reminded that there were plenty of girls he could have had, and that I'd still been the one to get him.

I hopped in the passenger seat and Riley started driving. I squirmed around a little to try and get comfortable. I'd been having problems with that all day.

"Miss me that bad, huh? Had to come pick me up just so you could see me?"

He snorted. "Yeah, that's it. Can't go a whole day without my little sister around."

"I knew it."

I smiled smugly, trying to goad him into revealing something. He ignored me until he pulled onto the main road.

"That was quite a performance this morning."

"Did you like it? I kinda wish I could have seen the aftermath."

"It wasn't as good as the main show. It did get Mom and Dad to lay off the whole 'girlfriend' subject though. At least, it mostly did."

Riley leaned over slightly and fished around in his pocket. He pulled his hand back out clutching something small. He displayed it to me while holding it between his thumb and finger.

"Is that a condom?"

"Yeah. Dad pushed a few of them on me this morning. Said he wanted to make sure I was being safe."

I winced. "Oof, that must have been awkward." I shook my head and sighed. "But at least they're supportive of you. I think the way they see it, I'm not supposed to know what sex is yet."

"I did try to tell you, you're their little girl. They're gonna be protective of you."

"Well maybe I don't want them to be. Maybe I'd be fine on my own. Maybe they should be giving me condoms and letting me do things my own way." I paused and reconsidered. "Actually no, the less either Mom or Dad talks to me about sex, the better."

"Yeah, I'm with you on that one. On the other hand, I kinda thought you'd be all over the chance to use the condoms Dad gave me. You know, just out of spite."

A slow grin spread over my face. "You mean let my big brother use them on me? Fuck, Dad would totally lose it if he knew. Mom too, for that matter." I giggled maniacally. "You have a twisted mind, you know that?"

"I am aware."

"Sooo, is that the plan? Is that why you came to pick me up? You're just horny, huh?"

"Something like that. More to the point, I kind of wanted to talk to you alone."

"Oh yeah? What about?"

Xarth
Xarth
14,751 Followers