He's Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,751 Followers

Riley seemed reluctant to tell me, despite having brought the subject up. We were almost home and would soon lose our window of opportunity to converse in private. Then again, it wouldn't be that hard to find somewhere to talk if we wanted to. Either of our rooms would do just fine. I stuck with my original theory that he was just hoping for some sexy times.

"You know how we were talking about, like, falling in love with each other?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, I kinda think I might be."

He didn't so much as flick his gaze over at me after his admission. He seemed embarrassed by it.

"Ri, I knew that already. You don't have to be embarrassed."

"You couldn't have. I didn't even know until... I dunno, this morning maybe?"

I shrugged. "I was pretty sure after the way you licked my pussy last night."

"What? I could have done that without having any feelings for you at all. That's just something sexual."

"Not the way you did it. It's okay though 'cause I was already on my way to being in love with you last time talked about it. It's not like you're alone in that."

Riley pulled into our driveway. He was silent until he had the car parked and turned off.

"You really were, weren't you? I thought you might be, but at the time I was hoping I was just wrong."

"Well... it wasn't like I was completely there yet. Besides, it doesn't really matter anymore."

"No, I suppose it doesn't."

We sat staring at each other for a moment. Finally Riley leaned over and kissed me softly. I broke into a stupid grin. I couldn't help it.

"I knew you were just horny."

"Shut up." He glanced toward the house. "Mom's home, we probably shouldn't stay out here too long."

"Meet in my room?"

I bounced out of the car before he could argue with me. My pussy was already getting wet in anticipation of what was going to happen. I didn't worry that he wouldn't follow me; he wanted me as badly as I wanted him.

I went to my mirror as soon as I got to my room. I checked out my hair and made sure it was behaving itself. I didn't hear Riley coming yet, so I worked my way down to my breasts. I examined them critically, trying to decide if it was worth taking my bra off before my brother arrived. My nipples were stiffening under my shirt, and without a bra in the way it would probably be quite noticeable.

I popped my head out the doorway to take a quick look down the hall. It was empty. I was disappointed that Riley wasn't excited enough to already have joined me, but it meant I still had time to get ready for him. I went back to my mirror and pulled my bra off as quickly as I could manage, then readjusted my shirt. My nipples were even more prominent than I'd hoped. They were little diamond-tipped peaks on my chest.

Riley finally showed up as I was playing with my breasts, trying to decide what angle made them look the best. I grinned as he walked up behind me, watching his approach in the mirror. He reached around me and cupped my boobs in his hands.

"That looks like fun," he said.

"You wanna play with my boobies, big bro?"

"Kinda, yeah." He kissed my cheek. "It's not really a good time though. Mom's in a chatty mood. I only barely got away from her by saying I had to come check on something. She's probably expecting me back."

I stuck out my bottom lip and made sad eyes at his reflection.

"You'd rather spend time with her than me?"

"Not hardly. I just don't want her to come looking for us while we're in a compromising position. Plus you're so damn noisy she'll hear it if we try anything."

"Hey! You shoved your dick up my butt, don't blame me if I made a few sounds during that."

He kissed me again, this time on my neck.

"Later."

"Now."

"Anna...."

"She'll just think you're in your room jerking off or something. She won't come here looking for you."

Riley sighed. "Look, I'm just as horny as you, okay? But there's more to it than that."

"I'll be quiet. I won't make a single sound. Mom'll never know."

"I'm not talking about that anymore."

My forehead wrinkled in confusion. "Then what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about us. Our whole relationship. I'm pretty much falling for you, and you've clearly fallen for me already. I have no doubts left about that after last night."

"Right, so I get to be your secret girlfriend or whatever. And vice versa. What more needs to be discussed?"

"Well... I went to look at some apartments today. You know, for us to move into. Maybe. Like, we can't just keep letting things happen. We have to be proactive."

I grinned widely and spun to face my brother, throwing my arms around him excitedly.

"You mean it? You want to move in to a new place together? I didn't think you'd ever leave home."

"Never had a reason before."

I kissed him hard. His hands went to my butt, squeezing gently as he lifted me slightly. My breasts pressed against his chest. I wondered if he could feel my nipples poking him.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Yeah, me too."

I let him push me slowly toward my bed. His hands were everywhere on my body, and mine on his. All of a sudden my legs ran into the side of my bed, but he just kept pushing. I giggled as I fell onto my back and bounced gently on the mattress.

Riley stood over me, looking down at his little sister all sprawled out for him. I wasn't sure what he was going to do, but I knew it would be good. His cock was already forming a tent in his shorts. He wouldn't be able to hold himself back.

"What ya gonna do now?"

The corner of his lips curled upward. He lowered himself slowly until his hands were planted on either side of me. He held himself there for a moment, his breath warm on my face, then moved down. He slowly pushed my shirt up, kissing my tummy as more and more of it was exposed. A shiver ran up my spine and I cooed happily at the physical attention.

Soon my shirt was past my breasts, my hard little nipples bared before my brother. He kissed each of them in turn, then changed directions, heading back to my waist. He tugged at my shorts, pulling them down my legs. I squirmed and wiggled in anticipation, my need growing stronger with every passing second.

"Hold still," Riley said. "Moving around like isn't going to make me go faster."

"I can't help it. I neeeed you."

He gave me a gentle slap on my bare hip, as close as he could get to my butt without rolling me over. I giggled, unable to summon even a token protest at the treatment. He fumbled with my panties, his excitement cutting into his fine motor control. Once they were off, I lay naked below him.

I looked up at my brother lovingly. I wanted to move into a new place with him so badly now that the idea was in my head. I wanted to live with him, and only him. More urgently, though, I wanted him inside me. I felt the need for him like I'd never felt it before. The bond between us seemed stronger than ever. It was stronger. I wasn't just his sister anymore--not even a sister with benefits--but his lover too, just as he was mine.

Riley stood up and started pulling his shirt over his head. I sprang into action and went for his shorts. I was too worked up to wait for him to take them off himself. He grunted in surprise at how quickly I stripped his lower half. I wrapped my fingers around his cock as soon as it was uncovered. It was so hard in my hand.

"Goddamn, Anna...."

I stroked his shaft slowly, looking up at him as I did. His mouth hung partway open, and his eyes flicked back and forth between mine, and the handjob he was getting.

"We could do this anytime we wanted, you know, if we moved out."

"I know."

"And other things."

"I know. It was my idea, remember?"

I grinned. "Yeah, I do."

I licked the tip of his erection, then took a longer lick along the underside of his shaft. He groaned appreciatively. I took the head of his cock in my mouth and stroked the base with my hand. Even though I had my own needs, once I started working on him it was hard to stop.

Riley reached down and grabbed my breasts while I sucked his cock. He fondled and toyed with them, giving extra attention to my nipples. I bobbed my head faster along his length in response.

Suddenly he pushed me away, and I fell back onto the bed. He advanced on me, fully naked, nothing separating our bodies. My heartbeat threatened to tear a hole in my chest as his fully hard erection brushed against my pussy.

"I want you," he said.

"Me too."

"I want to be inside you."

I reached down and grasped his cock, guiding it to my entrance. I slid the tip up and down my wet slit, getting it nicely slick with my juices.

"So do it."

He kissed me, then backed away. "I gotta get a condom first. I'm not getting you pregnant."

I pouted at him. "Do you have to?"

"Yes. I do. Don't look at me like that."

I sighed and watched as he retrieved one of the condoms Dad had given him. I really did enjoy the idea of using them, in a wicked sort of way. It was a petty sort of revenge that he and Mom would hopefully never find out about.

It seemed to take Riley forever to get the condom open and rolled down his shaft. That was probably just the distorted sense of time that came from being so horny. I quickly decided that it wasn't the same with the condom between us as without. His cock was no longer naked as he slid it against my pussy, and even though it shouldn't have made a huge difference, it did. Maybe it was all in my head, but I felt like part of out connection had been severed.

"It's not the same," I said.

"I know, but it's close."

I tried to enjoy it, tried to pretend like it was only Riley's cock I could feel. It was still nice. I was way too turned on to argue with him too much anyway. I wanted him in me, condom or not.

He lined himself up, then looked into my eyes as he pushed forward. I held my breath as my pussy opened up for him and he slowly sank inside. I moaned out loud as the head of his cock slipped in. I clapped a hand over my mouth to muffle myself. Mom was still out there somewhere.

Riley leaned down to suck on my nipple as he rocked back and forth in small movements. He worked his way deeper inside me with his gentle thrusting. Being filled up by my brother was like nothing I'd ever felt before. The love I had for him, the physical sensations, and the thrill of finally having his cock in my pussy all combined into something far bigger and more meaningful than any one of those things by itself.

I put my hands on each side of Riley's head and pulled it up so I could kiss him. I forced my tongue between his lips and explored his mouth. His body pressed down on me, his chest crushing against my hard little nipples. I held him to me, loving the feeling of so much of his bare skin against mine.

He entered me fully on every down stroke. I didn't even care anymore that I was technically feeling the condom and not his cock. The fullness, the warmth, and his love were enough. I was so far beyond any pleasure I'd ever known. I had everything I wanted; I had my brother. He was mine in every way that mattered.

"I love you so much," I whispered into his ear.

Riley grunted acknowledgement and buried his face between my neck and shoulder. He kissed me savagely, nipping at my exposed skin. I dug my nails into his back as he thrust into me harder and harder. I clung to him as he pounded my pussy.

I was in a world all my own. I was barely even conscious of the room around me. All that I could see or feel was my brother. We were connected physically, sexually, and emotionally. I wanted the moment to last forever.

All of a sudden Riley pulled away from me. I almost cried as he left me, his cock withdrawing from my pussy. I looked at him in confusion and hurt. I didn't understand what had happened.

"Fuck this," he muttered.

I opened my mouth to protest, but realized just in time that he wasn't speaking to me. He was fumbling with the condom on his erection, peeling it off. I didn't think he could have cum yet, but he was removing it anyway.

"Riley?"

He gave me a crooked smile as he managed to rid himself of his rubber sheath.

"I give up. It really isn't the same with it on."

I smiled back as he returned to me. He slipped back inside me as though it was the most natural thing in the world. I was glad he'd changed his mind; feeling his naked cock in me made everything just that much more real and intense. I could only imagine how much better it felt for him.

His strokes were longer and smoother than before. He seemed intent on experiencing every possible sensation that his new freedom allowed. I whimpered in pleasure every time he bottomed out in me. It was all just too much for me to handle. It felt too good.

I came explosively. One second it was still building, and the next it was tearing through me. I heard myself scream, only for an instant before Riley's mouth was on mine, muffling any sound I could to make. I moaned and writhed as he kept fucking me, sending small aftershocks through my pleasure-filled body.

I squeezed my pussy involuntarily with each spasm of my muscles. The increased tightness had its effect on my brother. His breathing was becoming laboured and his movements held more urgency than before. He was getting close.

Riley pounded my pussy hard, becoming increasingly desperate for his release. I kissed his lips and neck, and continued massaging his cock with my pussy muscles. I didn't care that he was inside me and that it wasn't safe; I wanted him to cum.

"Do it, Ri. Do it."

He grunted in response. He was too focused to do much else. I could see in his eyes that he was right on the brink.

He pushed himself away. I felt his cock slip free, and I experienced the pang of being emptied a second time. I didn't get the chance to be any more disappointed than that as I almost immediately felt a splash of hot liquid on my tummy. Riley stroked his cock with his hand as his cum shot out, letting it land on my bare skin. I sighed contentedly and stretched out, leaving my tummy exposed as a target for him.

Riley flopped down onto the bed next to me, his energy spent. His cum slowly cooled on my skin. I left it alone, enjoying the feel of it in the afterglow.

"Almost though you were gonna cum in me," I said.

"Thought about it. Would have been a bad idea."

"Yeah, but I don't think I would have minded. The idea of you getting me pregnant... it's kind of exciting."

Riley rolled his eyes and threw an arm around me dragging me into his embrace. I giggled and allowed myself to be enfolded protectively.

"You're always looking for more, aren't you? You should try just enjoying what you have. Baby steps, Anna." He paused. "Or maybe that's a bad choice of words."

"That's okay, I'm not really ready for something like that anyway." Although, now that the idea was in my head.... "So when do you think we could move into our own place? How long would that take?"

He shrugged. "Beats me. I've never done it before."

"But just think, we'd be able to do whatever we wanted. We wouldn't even have to be quiet. And it probably wouldn't even be that hard to find a place. We'd have to figure out a story to tell Mom and Dad though I guess. But it--"

Riley quieted me by tilting my mouth toward his and kissing me. My words quickly died away.

"Hush, Anna. Try to just enjoy the moment, would you?"

I nodded. "'Kay."

Even as we lapsed into silence, my mind whirled. Plans were already forming, being strung together in my head from whims and fantasies. I didn't care what Riley said; I was fully capable of enjoying the moment while also thinking of the future. Going slowly just wasn't my thing, and I knew he understood that.

Either way, whether we proceeded carefully or recklessly, things were going to be amazing. My brother loved me, and I was happy. Everything else would work itself out.

Xarth
Xarth
14,751 Followers