All Comments on 'He's Sailing Again'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RockerJustinRockerJustinalmost 18 years ago
Is This True!

I read your profile and saw your old lady's pic! She is hot! I can just see her taking those two cocks! This story had me jerking big time! I would love to be lucky enough to "participate" with you guys! I will definitly be checking out more of your stories. You are surely Dirty Joe! Keep up the good work.

lesbiansmutwriterlesbiansmutwriteralmost 18 years ago
Very Romantic

My father was in the military and I know how my mom would get frustrated when she couldn't get in touch with him. Awesome job at portraying her anger! The sex was hot too! Does your wife happen to like women? Maybe you could go that way if you do a part two to this wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Garbage

I'd cut the motherfucking whore's heart out when I returned, but not before cutting her up and disfiguring her face and body where a DNA test would be necessary to identify her. I hate whores and pussy wimp ass husbands. This story is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

quite short. quite enjoyable.

had been in the military. merriage and the military...pssw. hardest to maintain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not bad but...

I have never read a story written in the second person that wouldn't have been better if it had be written in the first or third person. All the "you's" really ruin the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
crap

utter bull shit and outrageous makes no sense at all why a fucking plumber man !!!!!!!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Well written

Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck u

Fuck you

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
BS

No military man wants to hear about his wife getting it from Jody. This is insulting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous