Hidden Desires Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught up in the moment and forgetting where they were, Terry tried to roll them so she would be on top. That caused them both to tumble down to the floor.

"Oh god, are you alright?" Terry asked her voice full of worry. She did end up on top meaning that Jade took most of the hit when they landed though each had worked to break the fall.

"I think so," Jade groaned as Terry helped her up. She saw the look in Terry's eyes and knew if she didn't stop it now, they would end up in a hurried, lust-driven session of sex.

"Baby, before we start up again, we need to talk, please." Terry nodded and they sat back down.

"Okay, I love you and I desperately want you but I want to wait a little," Jade stated calmly.

"Why?" Terry asked confused. She had waited so long for someone to love her, and want her sexually and now she was being asked to wait. Though her mind knew that Jade was right, her libido was trying to take control, causing her inhibitions to weaken.

"Because this my first time with a woman and this is your first time ever. I want it to be wonderful and romantic, filled with passion and love, not rushed because we were driven by lust. Do you understand?"

"Yes, you're right of course. So how long?"

"Until this weekend. I know it's going to be hard to wait until Friday night but, please, just trust me okay; it will be worth it."

They sat and kissed some more, even managing to control their wandering hands. They talked in an effort to address each other's concerns. Jade had many more questions about Terry's physical makeup.

She tried her best not to be insensitive, and resisted asking to see Terry's genitals. There would be time enough for that on the weekend.

Terry did talk to her some more, explained that she had seen many doctors in her youth. It seemed that her condition was an interesting one. After much testing, prodding and probing, the doctors learned that Terry's clitoris had developed much like a normal penis, but not the bulbous head of a male's, it was able to become erect much more than the usual average clitoris, and allow for ejaculation of vaginal fluid.

Her vaginal opening was smaller than that of an average woman's, and might not expand the way other women's did. This could make vaginal intercourse very painful if a man were to try to enter her and was too well-endowed.

Jade took all of these facts into account, making mental notes. She would have to do some research in order to make their weekend together a success. By the time she left Terry's house, she had formed a plan.

Chapter 11

The more they wished the week to go by quickly, the slower it seemed to crawl by. Terry was going out of her mind; the anticipation was killing her, as were her nerves too.

Jade was a little more together but only because she had a plan. She was going to sweep Terry off of her feet.

After leaving Terry's house, Jade had thought long and hard about Terry's special situation. She didn't want any interruptions during their time together so to guarantee that she knew of only one place to go.

She hadn't been to her vacation cottage in over three months so she hired a cleaning crew to scrub the place down properly. She also shopped to stock up for the weekend. She made sure the Jacuzzi was working and that there were enough sheets and towels. If it all worked out as she planned they would stay until Monday. That prospect had her extremely happy and excited.

She and Terry talked every day as well as at night before each went to sleep, something they had not done previously. Jade enjoyed this little routine, feeling their love strengthening. For Terry, it kept all of her doubts at bay, the continual love she felt from Jade overriding everything.

Jade could hear the excitement but also a bit of trepidation in Terry's voice as Friday drew closer. She asked Terry to take Monday off as well as half of Friday and Jade would do the same, but she took the whole Friday off.

She had Terry pack a weekend getaway bag just as she would. Paula was the only one Jade told where she and Terry would be and Paula swore not to breathe a word to anyone. There would be no disturbances.

* * * *

On Thursday evening, Jade drove up to the cottage. It was a simple, single story stone building. Inside it branched out into a large living and dining room space with a wonderful fire place, one large bedroom, one smaller one, a cozy kitchen and bathroom. There was a Jacuzzi out back and a nice deck that over looked the distant mountains.

The weather was warm enough that they could spend time outside if they wished. The entire area was surrounded by a growth of trees and the nearest neighbor was half a mile away. The drive from the main road to the cottage was a quarter of a mile long so any approaching vehicles were easily heard.

Jade unpacked the few remaining supplies she had brought including bath salts, scented candles and massage oils. She planned everything to the last detail. She was going to give Terry the most romantic weekend of her life.

* * * *

On Friday Jade spent the morning checking last minute details and preparing a simple romantic dinner.

She left promptly at eleven and after a few last minute stops; she was waiting in front of Terry's office building.

When Terry exited the building, Jade's heart sped up; Terry was just so beautiful.

"Hello baby," Jade opened as she took Terry's small bag and placed it in the back seat.

"Hi," Terry offered.

Jade noticed the nervousness in Terry's smile and in her voice that quavered mildly as she greeted Jade.

They were both feeling some anxieties, Terry more so. Jade was mindful of where they were, not wanting to do anything to make Terry even more anxious. She really wanted to kiss Terry, to hold her close and let her know that everything would be alright but kept her feelings in check; Jade didn't want to spook her. She also didn't want to push her into something more intimate if she didn't feel ready.

"Are you still feeling good about this weekend?" Jade asked softly.

"Yes, it's fine; I want to be with you."

"Great but no pressure alright. Nothing's going to happen unless you want it to. I promise," Jade assured her.

"I know. Thank you, but I want it to happen I think. Yes, I want it to happen," Terry stammered softly.

Jade smiled and took Terry's hand and squeezed it briefly.

The drive up was filled with small talk but also a quiet nervousness felt by both of them. Terry enjoyed the open spaces they passed as the buildings became less and the trees and greenery more the closer they came to the cottage.

Seeing the place for the first time, Terry was delighted with its look and more so the privacy it offered. Jade led the way and Terry was just as impressed with the inside layout.

"This is really nice Jade," Terry said as she admired the beauty of the simplicity of the small cottage.

"Thank you, I've always liked it. It's a good place to get away from it all."

While Terry unpacked her things, Jade filled the bathtub with hot water added some bath salts and lit some scented candles.

"Baby, could you come in here for a minute please?" Jade called from the bathroom. When Terry appeared at the door her eyes went wide.

"What's all this?" she enquired inhaling the inviting scent of the floral candles.

"Every woman needs a little pampering every now and then," Jade told her.

"Put out your clothes for later, then enjoy the bath for a while, okay?" Jade asked.

"That might be nice," Terry answered a bit unsure.

Jade saw the look of uncertainty on Terry's face.

"It's okay sweetie, I just want you to relax and enjoy," Jade said with a sincere smile. She wanted to help Terry unwind, to begin to relax. Terry didn't resist, she retrieved her clothes and makeup and took advantage of the bath which she really welcomed.

This gave Jade time to organize the meal, chill the wine and put the last few touches in the master bedroom.

When Terry did emerge, she was worthy of ravishing, wearing a long, strapless, elegant dress with matching flats. The dark purple of the gown favored Terry complexion and the heart shape cut on the bust line showed just the right amount of cleavage for a sexy look. Terry had worn just a light touch of makeup that drew attention to her lovely eyes and had let her long hair fall gracefully down her back.

Jade was momentarily struck speechless by the lovely creature that was before her. Terry couldn't help but blush at how Jade was looking at her.

"My God! You are just stunning," Jade managed to get out.

Terry had been told in the past that she was pretty, beautiful even and very attractive by many others. To now see the look in Jade's eyes, a look of desire, even though Jade knew what lay beneath, Terry at last believed what everyone else had said about her beauty. Still, she was a little scared.

Terry had a deep seated fear that after Jade saw her naked body, she would run away. It had Terry torn between wanting to give in to what Jade was offering or to protect her heart by leaving.

"You do look so amazing." Jade added to her previous comments in a breathless whisper. Jade was fighting hard with her base instincts. Never had she wanted someone so badly. Not even her ex-husband had ever stirred such a response in her before.

"Thank you," Terry said demurely.

Jade excused herself for a quick shower. She dressed in a long gown as well, a dark green, with matching low heels. Her dress was held up with spaghetti straps, and had a deep plunging neckline that gave a very sensual view of her cleavage; a very high slit on the right side added to her exotic, not to mention, her erotic look. Letting her hair stay loose as Terry had done, Jade also wore little to no makeup deciding to go for a more natural look.

While she dressed, Terry sat out on the back terrace in the cool evening air. With the sun setting, she was rewarded with a spectacular view of the distant mountains, but that sight paled in comparison to how Jade looked when she stepped out onto the deck to join her.

The look in Terry's eyes mirrored those of Jade's earlier. She had been attracted to other women before but never had she felt anything like this almost overwhelming feeling of desire that was threatening to consume her.

"You're so beautiful," Terry said her voiced having an awed quality to it as her eyes took in all of Jade.

"Thank you sweetie," Jade responded. "Would you like something to drink before dinner? A little wine maybe?"

"Yes, that sounds good."

Jade retrieved two glasses of red wine. Returning she noticed that Terry sat on the small two person bench as opposed to one of the single chairs. Taking that as her cue, Jade handed Terry her glass and sat next to her.

"To a wonderful and enjoyable weekend," Jade offered a quiet toast.

"Yes; to a wonderful weekend," Terry agreed as they clinked glasses.

They sipped in silence, taking in the sounds of the surrounding area. Insects could be heard making gentle chirping noises. In the distances an owl hooted repeatedly. It was a nice evening though the sexual tension was palpable along with the apprehension both women felt.

Every now and then, Jade would sneak little peeks at Terry only to discover that Terry was doing the same. In one instant, their eyes met and both blushed and giggled nervously together.

"I feel like a teenager on my first date all over again," Jade admitted.

"I never dated as a teenager," Terry offered wistfully. Jade immediately felt like an idiot. Terry had told of her horrific experiences as a teen. To bring it up, though unintentional, was wrong; Jade wanted to kick herself.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought that up. It was thoughtless of me."

"No," Terry said, her eyes locking onto Jade's, "It's okay. I'd like to hear about the things you did as a teen. I'm sure you were one of the popular girls and all the jocks wanted to date you. You were probably even a..." Terry's voice trailed off.

"What... a what?" Jade asked, worried about Terry's serious tone and wondering what Terry was thinking.

"A cheerleader," Terry finished playfully as she poked Jade in the tummy and started giggling. It took Jade a couple of seconds to realize that Terry was having a little fun at her expense.

"Why you," Jade said in mock sternness. She shook her head and laughed along with Terry. It was the tension breaker they both needed.

Catching her breath, Jade continued, "I was never a cheerleader, I'll have you know. I was popular though, and had many friends," Jade smiled at the memories.

"Lots of boys did try to date me but not the overly popular ones. The jocks thought I was cute but since I wasn't easy, they quickly gave up. There was this one guy though, Rick, he was sweet and persistent. We dated for over a year. I thought I was in love," Jade sighed while Terry listened intently.

"It didn't work out and I gave up on dating until I met Michael, but that was years later." Jade stopped there not wanting to spoil the more comfortable atmosphere.

Jade drew the subject away from her ex and to all the mischievous antics she had gotten into as a teen. The funny stories had Terry relaxed and not at all thinking about what they wanted to happen later on.

They returned inside to the small dining room table where Terry sat as Jade lit two small candles, dimmed the lights and began serving dinner.

A light asparagus soup was followed by grilled chicken and sautéed vegetables, accompanied by more red wine. Desert was strawberries, drizzled in dark chocolate; they had them while sitting on the cozy sofa.

Chapter 12

As dessert was ending, the sexual tension began to surface again.

Jade's lust was growing by the second, but she didn't want to rush into anything; she was determined not to do anything precipitously though her libido was trying to convince her otherwise.

Terry on the other hand was torn between apprehension and excitement. She wanted this, wanted Jade so badly, but though she felt she did love Jade, and maybe deeply already, she still felt self-conscious.

In a voice fraught with a sweet tension, Jade said quietly, "I'd love to dance with you again. What do you say?" she asked, reaching to take Terry's hand in her own.

Their eyes were saying more than any words could, or would.

Terry nodded, and softly said, "Yes, I'd like that."

After turning on some soft music, they embraced, holding each other close. They danced, much as they had at the club, with Jade leading slowly. There was no rush to go any further, however the quiet closeness was causing a rise in their mutual passion once more.

Soon it was too much for Jade. Looking deeply into Terry's eyes, her face closed the distance between them, and Jade kissed her softly at first. Terry's feelings rushed through her, sensations on sensations that began to shake her body with a sweetness that was mind numbing. Her emotions weren't numb though; she pressed the kiss harder, wanting more, but Jade, though wanting more too, moved back. Taking Terry by the hand Jade led her to the master bedroom. The room was bathed in soft light and every inch of the bed and floor was covered in rose petals.

"It's beautiful," Terry whispered her eyes filling with tears.

"Yes, but not quite as beautiful as you are," Jade murmured, feeling her love of Terry almost to the bursting point. She followed it up with a soft kiss.

Wiping away Terry's tears, Jade kissed her again, this time a deep kiss that was soon becoming passionate. Terry was kissing back as their embrace tightened, their bodies beginning to scream at them. Though both felt the lust rising within their bodies, they strained to continue savoring the touch, feel and taste of each other.

Jade was the first to reach for Terry's zipper, moving her hair out of the way and sliding it slowly down her back. When it was all the way down she pulled back from Terry. Feeling a moment of nervous shyness, Terry held her dress up over her breasts.

Jade smiled and kissed her cheek then she turned, holding her hair to one side for Terry to unzip her. Terry managed it without letting her own dress fall. Jade moved her straps down over her shoulders and allowed her dress to fall and pool around her low heels.

She slowly stepped out of the dress as Terry watched the beautifully toned lines of Jade's back, her long, shapely legs and her magnificently firm butt that was encased in black lace panties. Terry hadn't expected to sense how erotic Jade would be naked, or nearly so, and gasped at the vision Jade presented to her, mesmerized her with.

Jade turned slowly and she heard Terry's sharp intake of breath again as Jade's front came into view. Her breasts were erotically large, but not overly so. They rested with only a slight, natural sag from their weight, they were so firm. Her nipples and areoles were dark brown and already showing signs of her arousal. Jade's stomach was lightly toned but without any muscular definition. Her pubic area was covered in the black lace of her panties, but framed superbly; her legs were smooth, taut, but not muscular, the skin so lovely, tempting Terry to touch. Breathing hard, she wanted to kneel and hold them, they were so sexually appealing.

Jade came closer to Terry and took Terry's free hand in her own. She kissed Terry's palm slowly and softly and drew one of Terry's fingers into her mouth and sucked softly causing Terry to moan.

Slowly and as sensually as possible, Jade kissed her way up Terry's extended arm. She kissed across Terry's shoulder and up her neck, stopping to lick and nibble Terry's ear.

Terry's mind was swimming with all the sensations Jade was invoking in her. She was enjoying the wonderful rush of feelings that were clashing in her, driving her wild with desire. She desperately wanted to touch Jade but wasn't sure what was appropriate.

As if reading her mind, Jade whispered in her ear, "There's no need to be afraid. There's no wrong move here. You can do anything you like."

Jade followed by planting soft, quick kisses across Terry's cheek until making contact with her lips. Terry gave herself over to their kiss that had become so sensual in its deliberateness, their tongues meeting in an age old dance of impending love making.

Jade broke away and kissed a trail down Terry's neck and across her upper chest to where her hand was still holding onto her dress, the death grip lessening. Jade continued kissing Terry's neck but added some teasing licks and nibbles causing Terry to gasp and moan with the many sharp, sweet, sensations they brought to her.

Looking deeply into Terry's eyes, Jade saw fear but also a growing trust in the love and desire Jade was showing. Jade pulled back once more and touched Terry's hand.

"May I?" Jade asked gently, sensing the time was right to remove Terry's dress.

Slowly, Terry let her hand slip away, allowing Jade to begin easing her dress down. She blushed as her body was exposed. Jade noted that Terry's skin was very pale, her breasts high and firm though smallish, with delicate nipples and areolas that were light brown.

She was wearing a black, very heavy, girdle that had a noticeable bulge. Jade tried not to focus on it too much as she bent to take the dress from around Terry's feet, not wanting to make Terry any more uncomfortable than she already seemed. Terry's legs were impossibly long and smooth. Jade couldn't wait to kiss and caress them.

Terry stood her hands at her sides, fear gripping her a little more firmly, her mind racing, wondering what Jade was thinking.

"You're beautiful," Jade whispered as she stood, and touched Terry's cheek gently with her fingertips. Slowly she traced her fingers down Terry's neck and across her shoulder, barely touching and causing goose bumps to arise.

Terry smiled, seeing no deception in Jades eyes and cupped Jade's face in her hands. Drawing Jade to her, their lips met once again for a tender kiss. As the kiss grew more heated, Jade pressed her body to Terry's causing Terry to moan when she felt Jade's breasts pressed against her, as hers pushed onto Jade.