Hidden Desires Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were becoming lost in the feel of each other, their hard nipples pressing into their soft skin. It was so erotic to both of them, every slight movement, teasing, and enticing even more emotions out of them that were new, sweetly marvelous.

Jade felt Terry's bulge, against her pubic mound. There was a definite heat emanating from it. Having Terry pressed against her caused a wave of arousal that threatened to overtake every erotic sense in her body; she was so aroused by the feel of all of Terry's body.

She felt Terry's hands slipping down her shoulders, stroking her arms and moving to stroke her lower back. She followed suit and did the same to Terry's body, settling on her buttocks just as Terry's hands settled on hers.

They caressed and squeezed each other as their kissing became more aggressive. Jade took a chance and tried to work her hand inside Terry's girdle to caress her cheeks but the garment was fitted too tightly to Terry's body.

"Baby, I'd like to take this off of you. Would that be okay?" Jade asked.

"Can I take yours off first?" Terry whispered.

"Yes, honey, or would you rather watch as I take it off?"

Terry stopped to consider which she preferred. She was eager to see all of Jade and was quite tempted to rip those black lace panties off of her, but she was also hesitant to do or say anything that might ruin what was happening.

"I—I want to see you take them off," she stammered.

"Sure hon." Jade smiled a sexy smile and pointed to the bed.

Terry sat nervously, her hands in her lap. She was very aroused and felt embarrassed by her bulge and sought to cover it, but as Jade stepped back from her, Terry's mind became hazy and her arousal sky rocketed as she watched.

Jade made a show of removing her shoes, bending and twisting, her breasts swaying and jiggling provocatively. She wanted to excite Terry and seemed to be doing a good job of it, she noticed, then turned her back to Terry and slowly wiggled out of her panties.

Then she turned and faced Terry. Terry's face was flushed, her breathing struggling, her small nipples erect and hard as she stared at Jade's shorn pussy with a growing lust.

In a bold move, Jade placed a knee on either side of Terry's hips on the bed, straddling her.

Terry sat motionless, her breath coming in pants. Slowly, Terry's hands glided up Jade's legs, she paused at Jade's smooth shaven vulva.

Up close, Terry eyed Jade's sex with much curiosity. She had seen pictures of a woman's sex before but this was the real thing. Her hand hesitated, wanting to touch the prominent lips that were so different from her own. Sensing what she wanted, Jade took Terry's hand and brought it to her pussy.

Jade moaned as Terry's fingers explored her gently but thoroughly. She was so aroused, that Terry's simple touches were threatening to bring her to climax.

"You're really wet," Terry observed as she brought her hand away from Jade's sex and examined the slippery liquid coating her fingers. She brought her fingers to her nose and sniffed them, and then she surprised Jade by tasting the fluid.

"Smells nice and tastes pretty good too." She concluded, looking up at Jade. She smiled and Jade felt relieved. Terry was starting to relax.

Terry's hands continued their journey up Jade's stomach and to her breasts. Jade moaned more as Terry gently hefted her breasts, feeling their weight, their smooth texture.

Jade was holding on to Terry's shoulders for balance, not wanting to put her weight on Terry, but the way Terry was touching her was igniting sensations within her that made it difficult to focus. Not wanting to drop her weight on Terry abruptly, she leaned forward while gently nudging Terry backwards onto the bed. On her back with Jade's breasts right above Terry's face, they hung invitingly, awaiting her hands and lips. The sudden feeling of hunger gnawing in her, Terry reached up and tongued Jade's stiff nipple. The feeling of Terry's warm tongue was so electric that Jade leaned down and fed her nipple to Terry.

Terry's suckling mouth was tearing Jade up, and was causing the same problem as before. Fearing that she wouldn't be able to hold herself up over Terry, Jade gently tugged her nipple free of Terry's mouth and rolled onto her back. Terry followed, her mouth going back to Jade's nipple.

Terry thoroughly loved on Jade's breasts, sucking softly at the pert nipples, licking the areolas. Jade began feeling little tingles in her clit. She was so hot she could smell her own scent of arousal. As marvelous as it was feeling, she didn't want to orgasm before Terry.

"Terry, baby, will you take off your panties now, please?" Jade asked quietly.

Terry looked down at her and Jade could see the worry on her face but she nodded and stood. Jade propped herself up on her elbows so she could look at Terry. Terry's bulge was bigger and the definite outline of an erection easily discernible. She slipped off her shoes and turned her back to Jade. She wiggled a little as she pulled on the tight garment.

Terry had a tight, delicious looking butt and her hair falling almost to it made it look incredibly sexy.

It took a few moments for Terry to turn around; when she did, she expected Jade's eyes to go directly to her crotch but Jade's eyes were locked on hers.

Jade put all of her effort into not looking at Terry's too obvious genitalia. She didn't want to further add to Terry's insecurities by gawking at her.

Jade raised a hand inviting Terry to her. Terry slowly moved to the bed as Jade scooted back and rose to her knees. Terry took the same position facing Jade.

"Let me love you," Jade whispered as she tugged Terry towards the center of the bed. She gently eased Terry onto her back, her head propped by a couple of pillows. Then Jade straddled Terry's stomach.

To be continued...

This story, Hidden Desires, is an original story. This story is copyright protected © by Dru_Druthers. No use, in whole or in part without the express written consent of the author, Dru_Druthers.

Though this story is fictional from the mind of the author, Dru_Druthers, yet people such as Terry in the story are real, though not widely known of. Being intersex can mean many different physical appearances are possible. In May of 2012, the world was told of Steve Crecelius, who married, had several children with his wife, then went to a hospital to be checked on for kidney stones. While there, an ultrasound was reported to have found Steve was a female. He and his family decided to have him be wholly female, and a year later was wearing women's clothing. Many news sites carried Stevie's―the new name she adopted―story. See the many sites on the Internet attesting to this, including major news broadcasters and papers nationwide.

Dru_Druthers expresses her sincere thanks to her beta reader who wishes to remain anonymous.

And lastly, Dru_Druthers expresses a special thank you to two wonderful ladies who also supported her and her work.