All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinjaabout 1 year ago

This is great, but it sounds to me like it's in the wrong category.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

I agree with Ralph. Given how the past two chapters have gone, I'd say that the story has moved from Romance to Mature or maybe Taboo. Five stars and a favorite point.

MeanderlwcMeanderlwcabout 1 year ago

This is ridiculous and over the top silly. It deserves no less than 5 stars. I look forward to the next 50 chapters of David’s adventures.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Sure there are elements that could fit another category, however a good story often crosses through several and picking one is an authors prerogative. I say well done and carry on with the surprises, keeps us cumming... back for more :) Andy

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

This was a great chapter. It's a _little_ over the top with every woman wanting him, but you write it well, and I'm in for the ride. It's a little sad to hear that Mandy is going to be going away to college, but we still have time (and a summer) before that happens.

I was kind of expecting the incest part to be out of nowhere just another person wanting his cock, but the progression as you wrote it felt as natural as that situation could ever be. Nice chapter!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Excellent chapter! So much better when there's a story within the story. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE BLAZING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 1 year ago

Wow. Deftly done. 5 stars.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 year ago

What a hot finish! Came so hard reading that!

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Wow another fantastic chapter. Very hot and erotic.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Right off of the bat I've got to say I'm a huge fan of your writing, having read almost all of your stories. Most are fantastic, but, this one I have a problem with. The incest woven in at the end of this chapter, I feel was highly, and incredibly inappropriate!! Especially having not warned your readers of such beforehand. I was enjoying this story until being surprised, and sickened by the turn of events. For someone who is a survivor of incest, this was, is, and can be, unsettling at best, and traumatizing at worst. You need to label your stories correctly, you labeled this as Romance, not Incest!!!

ThebiffThebiffabout 1 year ago

Incest spoiled a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree that you probably should have relabeled this one. It’s too bad that Lit only allows one category.

Great story!

5*

Tc

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Incest made the story even better. You need to finish with the mother though....

Grail1223Grail1223about 1 year ago

There just wasn't any need for the incest portion of the story. In fact, the whole Romance part of the story was trashed. Clearly you enjoy incest, but forcing it into a story doesn't make it better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lost me at the mom/son thing. Sorry

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Hot story! I liked it all of it including the incest! This is Literotica folks! Occasionally incest happens depends on how the author sees the characters acting. They are his and he is just telling us what they are doing.

5 big ones! Well done.

Cheers

SAGE

wilson711wilson711about 1 year ago

oldsage_1 is correct! this is the author's story and the author is supposed to provide character development based on their vision. It is surprising that the negative comments focused on the mother and not the Nurse or Principal relationship with the student.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not one part of this story belongs in Romance. And now you added incest. You lost me for sure.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

As a fan of morbid romantic stories, I liked the mom-son interaction. If it depended on me, it wouldn't be a one time thing, but it depends on the author and I can only wait to find out....

11c195911c1959about 1 year ago

I was really enjoying your story until you added the incest.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Mmmmm.. more of the 5-Star stuff..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought at the beginning he was going to be homosexually raped.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Rereading the story again, I've decided that this was my favorite chapter so far, mostly because of the ending with the mom. You should revisit that plotline again in future chapters especially given how the father travels a lot and probably is not keeping his wife satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some of your commenters don't seem impressed.

They have the option to fast forward, skip or hit the off switch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am enjoying the series so far, especially with the MC seeming like a realistic representation of an unpopular kid in high school. However, I feel like the inclusion of his mother was a bit too much. Nothing to this point indicated any incestual tendencies or desires. This just isn't that kind of story and it felt jarringly out of place.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’ve enjoyed this series so far, even with it being a bit far fetched at times. Great series, but lose the incest. I can understand step moms or sisters/brothers but real moms is a step too far.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Now...THAT WAS HOT, AND NASTY, AND SSSSOOOO ENJOYABLE!!!!

On a previous chapter, an 'anonymous' reader said he/she could not get past the 2nd page, due to how badly the story went(for them, anyway.). Too bad for them, and I wonder if they completely quit reading...😒

Girls in the bathroom, Betsy I front of the principal, the principal...now, even Mom is getting involved...quite the Harem Story developing here. Lots of girls interested in David...I just hope he keeps his humility and shyness, since these attributes are what seems to attract the girls to him.

And then, Amanda's confession of her 2-year attraction to David...WOW...he should really appreciate how much she has sacrificed for him, not just personally, but emotionally...

I Love It!!!! I know there are lots of chapters left, I am moving on to read them, anticipating...

Five**5**Stars...💯🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💥💥💥💥💥🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

You've thrown a LOT at readers in this chapter, not unlike hurling disparate veggies into a blender, not closing it, then turning it on high.

Continuing the metaphor, the story effectively blends one fantasy into another. So David gets thrown into the girl's locker room and copulates with Joanie, spurred on by Donna? That leads **Principle** Peggy Johnson to desire to mount him strictly because of his size? This is of course after "having" Betsy and then getting his mom to squirt for him to end with? Ah...that's like trying to sell the idea of opening a restaurant on the moon although there's no oxygen--it just doesn't work. This could have saved some face by perhaps changing the series title to "High School Shenanigans," as he hasn't had a single "date" yet; "dates" does indeed imply multiple females or one female more than once on an outing, but not always sex. The title plus the story only serve to confuse what's your true purpose here, except for forcing all these different fantasies into each chapter.

The story only contains the realistic elements of the principal saying she would have to talk with the nurse to stop her wild behavior, although the former already compromised herself and her authority; the mom is the only one (at least initially) that sounds like the voice of reason, affirming the principal abused her position then cautions David girls could be using him; even the frank sexual talk with her is just fine right until he asks her to show him how she squirts...ixnay there. If the fantasy included only fellow high school girls, and after some development to establish why they each would want David (far more than him kicking Evan where it hurt), it would seem far more reasonable. The biggest fallacy in this chapter especially is that the story employs stereotyping females lusting after a well-hung male at the exclusion of all else: it reduces the fair sex to mindless creatures only wanting the male to take them (the classic porn fallacy argument, that demeans the female). So perhaps "High School Fantasies" may have fit better?

Don't know if I can continue reading, as the narrative must factor some reality into the story so one doesn't have to suspend so much belief to "buy in." 2

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystander8 months ago

There's no way a girl that was just raped would be jumping right onto someone else, much less be so cavalier with sharing. When is the alien DNA it secret government testing going to come in and explain all this bullshit?

The writing style, the dialogue, the structure... all of those are nearly perfect with barely a hiccup. But the suspension of disbelief puts the golden gate bridge to shame.

HelgamiteHelgamite6 months ago

@Inno0cent_bystander, you really think real life has any part or play in these stories on this site? 99.999999% is all make believe, so do the rest of us a favor and leave reality at the door, thank you.

I'm actually enjoying this series so far.

WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

Very hot and sexy! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RandyPandaRandyPanda3 months ago

I appreciate this story is all fantasy. Usually i don't fully appreciate mummy sex, fantasy or not.... BUT that last scene where she feeds his cum back to him and jills off about it was kinda hot 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

still waiting for romance to happen. its sick you bait people with that category when you write rape incest stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES