High School Dates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,359 Followers

"Not me." Katie answered.

"Fuck, I've seen my parents fucking like bunnies in the back yard," said Jessica with a giggle. "Hell, even my boyfriend got to watch my mom riding my dad one time. They're shameless when they get turned on."

"Really?" Angela asked. "I don't think I've ever seen my parents do more than kiss. The last time I saw dad grab mom's butt in public, she about killed him."

"Sounds like a lot of moms." Roberta said as Chrissy bounced harder on me, driving up and down on me. Her ass slapped rhythmically on my thighs, her full round butt cheeks bouncing slightly with each impact. Her tits bounced in my hands, moving sexily as she lifted and lowered herself, driving me closer and closer to a climax I wanted to avoid.

Up and down Chrissy bounced, driving herself wild on my cock as her moans grew louder. I worried Mandy's dad would hear, but she assured me he was in the den and wouldn't.

"Oh fuck. Gonna come. Oh yeah. Gonna come. Shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Chrissy cried as she jammed herself down hard on me and started to tremble. I watched her face as she closed her eyes and let it all wash over her. I squeezed her nipples a little, getting a satisfied gasp from her and then a long low moan. "I so want to ride his prick until he comes in me, but then your dad would be tipped off."

"Trust me, you can get my dad to pop in you as many times as you want." Mandy said. "And in the morning, if David has any left, you can have the last one if you still want it."

"This is gonna be fun, but I figure my pussy is gonna be worn slick by the time I get done with him, so I'm gonna have to take a rain check." She said softly looking down at me. "Mandy is a lucky girl, and if you know what's good for you, you'll treat her right. She has a lot of love to give, and right now, you're the number one recipient."

Chrissy pulled off my still rock hard dick and walked to where she dropped the dress. She slipped it back on and buttoned it up, taking her time to tease me a little more. "Don't worry honey, I'll keep him busy." She said with a smile before she walked out of the room.

"God, she almost made me come," I whispered as I pulled Mandy over onto me. "You want to finish what she started?"

Mandy grinned down at me and nodded. "I'd love to feel you come in me again. I love how it feels." She rolled the rest of the way onto me and I felt her hand find my dick. She worked me between her lips and nestled me into the entrance to her depths. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as she pushed herself down my already lubricated dick. She pressed fully onto me and then slowly started to rock herself on her hands and knees. Her tits hung down below her chest and she grinned at me as they swung, her nipples grazing my chest with each swing, that stopped when her soft mounds slapped gently into my chin. "God I love how you feel in me," she whispered.

"Oh damn. You're gonna make me come so fast," I groaned, trying hard to keep from shooting.

"Good. I like to see you come. I like how your face looks as you fill me. Some day, some day I hope I can have your baby. We'll fuck day and night to get me pregnant."

"Ohhhhh damn."

"You like that idea, huh? You like the idea of having a baby with me?"

"I do." I groaned. "I don't know why, but I do."

She smiled and kept rocking, rolling her hips a little bit more with each stroke.

"Oh god Mandy. I'm going to come."

"That's it sweetie. Show the girls how sexy you look when you come. Show them what you show me when you pump your love into me."

"Ohhhhhhh fuck." I grunted as my body jerked. I could feel my cum shooting into her, filling her with shot after shot as my body jerked and spasmed under her.

She lay herself down on me, pressing her tits to my chest and her lips to mine. She kissed me softly, her lips brushing mine and then pressing softly, and then pulling back to just brush again. The kiss went on for long minutes as I stroked her back and her butt, my softening dick finally slipping from her. "God I love you." She whispered.

"Mandy. It's been crazy with everything, everything we've been through together. I don't know exactly what I feel, or even how to describe it. But I know I don't want to let go of you. I want to keep my arms around you and hold you and protect you, and be with you. Is that love? I don't know. But it's what I feel."

"If that isn't love, I don't know what is." She whispered before kissing me again.

"I think we need to go see how Chrissy is making out." Katie said with a giggle.

"Literally!" Angela added. "I wouldn't mind seeing him fucking her."

I was hesitant, but finally agreed to follow the girls. We snuck down the stairs to the den, confident that they were there, based on the deep male groans and the higher pitched female cries of pleasure. We peeked into the den from the doorway, and saw Mandy's father sitting on the sofa, Chrissy, bouncing wildly on his lap. Her huge tits were flayling on her chest as she pounded down on him with abandon, crying out how good it felt and how she was going to come.

I felt a hand reach around, and I was quite sure it wasn't Mandy, since she was in front of me. The hand grasped my cock and started to stroke it. Between the sight in front of me, the feeling of three naked girls pressing against me and one hand stroking my dick, there was no doubt I was going to get hard, and I did. By the time we snuck back to the room, my dick was swinging side to side as hard as a telephone pole.

"I think we deserve a feel." Angela said. "I mean, it's only fair, right?"

"Deserve a feel? Really? You wanna fuck my boyfriend?"

"Well, just for a minute. I won't make him come or anything. I just wanna see how one that big feels riding it!"

"Really?" Mandy asked her friend.

"I agree." Katie added. "It's fair. We got to see it, but why not feel it?"

"You too?"

"Me three!" Jessica said quickly. "Besides, we all know what he did in the bathroom. It isn't like he hasn't been fucking other girls."

"I told him he could because we weren't an item yet. But now. Would you loan me your boyfriend?"

"Honey, my boyfriend doesn't have a dick like this!" Katie said as she crawled onto the bed and wrapped a hand around my dick. She pushed me back with one hand on my chest and grinned. "Just let us take a little feel. What can it hurt?"

I saw a pained look on Mandy's face and knew she really didn't want this to happen. "Look girls. I appreciate your desire to try me on for size, but if I'm going to be her man, don't you think I should be just hers?"

Mandy looked at me and practically threw herself at me, knocking me the rest of the way back onto the bed. She lay her chest on mine and pressed her lips to mine. "Oh god I love you." She whispered as soon as she broke the kiss.

"For what? What did I do?" I asked in confusion.

"I've never had a boyfriend turn down sex with any of the girls before. Evan used to fuck anyone he wanted, even in front of me. I was his property, nothing more. But you. You want to be just mine!"

"Isn't that what two people in love are supposed to do? I don't need to be fucking other girls or Principal Johnson or Mrs Haller. I don't care about them. I DO care about you!"

"Wait? What?" Angela said quickly. "Principal Johnson? You fucked Mrs. Johnson? For real? That wasn't just a rumor?"

Uh oh. I just blew it, and the look on my face said it plain to the girls. Mandy knew. I told her all about it. She promised to keep it a secret with me. But I just blew it completely!

"It's not what you think," Mandy said quickly.

"What's not what we think? Fucking the principal? That's, that's..."

"Weird." Jessica said, finishing Angela's comment.

"It wasn't like that." Mandy said defensively. "You can't tell anyone. She would be in so much trouble."

"She should be." Roberta said. "Fucking a student?"

"You guys didn't listen to him. He didn't just say Principal Johnson. He also said Mrs. Haller. The nurse. I always thought she was fucking the guys on the football team." Katie said quietly.

"It explains all the visits to the nurse's office some boys made. Jesus, she's fucking guys at school? How did you end up in that? I wouldn't have thought that was your kind of thing." Angela said with a scowl.

"It wasn't like that. I didn't even know what she was going to do. When I got pushed down the stairs, she undressed me to check for injuries and then, well, she rode my dick until she got me off, claiming it was to make sure I didn't have a concussion."

"You do know that isn't a test for a concussion, right?" Roberta asked.

"Of course, but, hell, I'm, a guy. When you have a naked woman playing with your dick, you kinda don't always think right. I didn't ask her to, but I didn't stop her either."

"Jesus. And you knew Mandy?"

"He told me." She said quietly. "Not that it mattered. I knew that half the football team was fucking her, including Evan. I didn't like it, but David promised to not do it again."

"So okay. I can see that. But the Principal?"

"It just kind of happened. I'd been in there all day with nothing on but a towel. She was kinda turned on and we messed around a little while she was changing to go work out."

"She changed in front of you?" Jesica asked.

"Well, she got undressed in front of me. She asked me if I'd ever tased a woman before, and she kinda taught me a few things."

"A few things, as in?" Jessica prompted.

"She helped me learn how to give a woman a good orgasm without having to fuck her, but then she let me put it in her too."

"So, she was teaching you?" Jessica asked. "And did you learn?"

"It was interesting. I learned things." I said with a shrug.

"Okay Mandy. You want us to be quiet about this, we will, on one condition. You let him do to us what he did to her. He doesn't have to fuck us until he comes, but I wanna feel what he did to her and then feel his dick in me." Jessica said. "That's fair, right?"

Mandy looked at me with a lost look. "David? What do I do? If people find out about what you did, everyone will know. It won't be a secret. You'll never get away from that. It'll follow you forever!" she looked at her friends. "Please don't tell."

"We won't. Not if he shares."

I reached up and pulled Mandy back down to me and guided her lips to mine. "It's okay. It's not going to change how I feel about you. After today, we'll just be you and me. No one else."

"You promise?"

"With all my heart." I whispered.

"I wasn't going to share you with all of them. Just Chrissy. I thought I could make this work. That my FRIENDS wouldn't ask you to have sex with them. They weren't supposed to."

"It never used to matter to you if we fucked your boyfriend. Hell, he used to fuck us right in front of you." Jessica said quietly. "But if it matters that much, we won't, will we girls?"

There was general consensus that they wouldn't and that seemed to end that. Someone turned on the radio and we listened to music and sat around talking. It seemed a lot of the conversation centered around my sudden sex life. What exactly did I do in the bathroom, and what happened with Betsy. I finally got talked into describing what I did with Principal Johnson, and, a few things I learned from mom after, but I didn't tell the girls that it was with mom. I let them assume it was Mrs Johnson. With some convincing, the girls talked me into demonstrating on Mandy.

I felt a little awkward, kneeling on the floor with four naked girls watching me start to lick and kiss Mandy's pussy. I worked slowly, gently, kissing over and around her lips before I started to lick and tease between her lips. Roberta had her big tits pressed to my arm and a hand between her legs as I pushed a finger into Mandy's pussy, her feet resting on my shoulders to allow her to spread her legs wide for me.

"Oh god David." She moaned as I worked my finger tip back and forth along the top of her vaginal wall. She began to lift and rock her hips, groaning and gasping as I teased her G spot with my finger like Mrs. Johnson had taught me, licking and flicking my tongue across her clit at the same time. "Oh god David. I'm going to come. Oh shit! I feel like I have to pee. OH! OHHHHH!" She cried as her body stiffened and I was greeted with a spray of her juices from her pussy. She gasped at the feeling of what her body was doing, but was unable to prevent the second such gush surging forth. She pulled her legs from my shoulders and slid off the bed onto my lap, one leg on either side of me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled us together, her rock hard nipples pressing to my chest, her body still trembling from the intense climax. "Oh god David. What did you do? I haven't ever felt anything so intense. I'm sorry I peed all over you. I couldn't help it. It just came out!"

I chuckled softly. "You mean a geek like me knows something a hot girl doesn't?"

She pulled her face from where her cheek was pressed to mine. She looked at me curiously. "What? I don't understand."

"He means that he made you squirt!" Jessica said with a wide grin as she sat only a few inches from us. "That's what they call it in Cosmo. They say most women can do it, but most guys don't have any clue how to make a woman climax that hard. Apparently, David isn't most guys."

"So, I didn't pee on him?"

Jessica giggled. "Not exactly. But if he knows how to do that to you, I want him to try it on me. I had Gary try once, but he couldn't do it."

"Gary? Your brother Gary?" Katie asked.

Jessica blushed. "Yeah. Sometimes we'd experiment to see how stuff worked. Where do you think I learned to suck dick?"

"Hell. I wish I had a brother that'd do stuff like that." Roberta said. "All I have is older sisters."

"MY brother would love to try that on me. But I'm not letting him anywhere near me naked. He'd try and fuck me." Angela said. "Not that he isn't good looking or anything, but I'm NOT fucking my brother."

"It isn't so bad." Jessica said. "I learned all kinds of things from Gary. And I learned a few things that I didn't like."

"Like what?"

"I learned I don't like it in the ass." She said with a scowl. "One time he wanted to try and put it in there and that was NOT comfortable."

"God, really?" Roberta asked. "I've been fucked in the ass a few times. It feels pretty good, and you don't have to worry about getting pregnant and your parents almost never find out about it."

"Your parents?" Angela asked.

"Sure. I'm not allowed to have sex with boys."

"So how would they know?"

"My mom checks my underwear if she thinks I have." Roberta said with a shrug. "I'd be surprised if she doesn't check after tonight. She doesn't trust me to not do it with boys."

"That's not a surprise, since you've been fucking boys all year."

"She doesn't know that." Roberta answered Angela.

"Okay, we're getting off track here. Mandy. You gonna let your sweetie here try that on me?" Jessica asked.

Mandy took a deep breath and looked at me. "You wanna? I mean, it's not exactly having sex or anything."

"I think we should make it a dare. I think we should dare him to do it. If he can make her come that way she has to suck his dick and swallow his cum. If he can't she gets to fuck him for two minutes." Katie said with a grin.

"No no no no no!" Mandy said. "No fucking!"

"Okay. He has to...um... He has to jack off for us, in front of us all."

"On Mandy's tits!" Roberta added.

"Well, Mandy? You think he can handle it?" Katie asked with a naughty grin.

"Fine. But after that we're not doing any more sex stuff, except for David and me sleeping together. Right?"

"Right." The girls agreed.

Jessica climbed onto the bed and lay down, spreading her legs and holding them in the air. "Come on big guy. Show us what you can do."

Mandy slipped off my lap and knelt next to me, her hand stroking my back as I leaned toward Jessica. I knew she was already turned on, but I wasn't sure how much I could get away with sidestepping the tease. I decided to start with just licking. Her pussy didn't have much inner labia protruding, so I wrapped my arm around her left thigh like I had with Mrs. Johnson, and spread her lips apart with my fingers. I licked up her slit, tasting her juices. She was already on the wet and sweet side, so I concentrated on her clit, working my tongue over and around it. I teased the tip of my tongue slowly across it as I pressed one finger into her. I was surprised that it wasn't overly tight, and slipped a second finger in with it. I stroked my fingers in and out slowly, teasing her pussy and stroking her clit. She began to lift and lower her hips in time with my strokes, moaning softly and pushing her pussy at my face with each stroke of my fingers. Her moans began to build, little gasps and whispers starting to come as well. I rolled my hand over, putting my palm up, and curled both fingers up behind her pubic bone.

I could feel the smoothness of her vaginal walls on the tips of my fingers, and worked them as deep as I could until I found a small rough patch. "OH FUCK!" She grunted loudly as my fingers stroked across that spot the first time. I had little doubt I'd found the key. I continued to stroke on her clit, teasing it with the tip of my tongue as I started to push my fingers in and out half an inch or so, keeping my middle finger rubbing that spot on the top of her tunnel. "Ohmygod. Ohhhhh shit. Oh no. No no no. OHHHHHHH FUCK!" she cried, her body suddenly stiffening, her back arched to push her pussy toward me. I felt her juices squirting from her and hitting me under my chin. I pulled my face away, but kept stroking into her, her body squirting a stream high in the air to land on both me and Katie, kneeling behind me. A second and third gush of her juices came from her before she lay panting, gasping for air.

"Okay. he wins." She managed to say. "Oh god that was. Oh hell Mandy. You are gonna be such a lucky girl. I wish I had all summer to fuck him. I'd never let him put any clothes on."

"Like that'd work." Mandy giggled. "But I hear you. I plan on having him over as much as I can, and mom got me a new bikini I'm dying to wear for him."

"If he does this to me again, I won't even wear the bikini. Just hang out naked with him so he can stick his fingers or dick in any time he wants." Jessica panted.

"Okay. Now you need a shower." Mandy said, standing up. "I'm not sleeping with you covered in her cum."

She held a hand out for me and led me from the room and down the hall to the bathroom. She started the water and climbed in, pulling me along. "Mmmmmmm. Alone at last. What you did felt soooo good, but now I need to be fucked."

"That's good, because I want to fuck you. I'm so damn turned on it's crazy."

She turned around for me and I easily pushed into her hot wet pussy. I stroked in and out, reaching for her tits and holding her nipples so that her swinging tits pulled each hard protrusion. In and out I plunged, pushing my impending climax to the limit in almost record time.

"Shit. I'm gonna come. I don't think I can hold back." I panted to her.

"That's okay sweetie. Go ahead. You deserve it. Just let it fill me. We have all night to screw."

I grunted moments later and pumped her full of my cum. We stood panting, her back to my chest, my hands rubbing up and down her stomach and tits as my cock softened inside her. "I wish you could stay inside me forever. It's always such a let down when it slips out of me."

"I wish I could stay in there forever too." I whispered before kissing her neck.

We turned the water off when it got cold and then dried off. She led me down the hall, this time quiet so that we didn't alert her dad, who we could hear fucking again, this time in his bedroom. Jessica and Katie went to shower while Mandy and I crawled into bed. I was asleep before they came back.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,359 Followers