High School Dates Ch. 04

Story Info
Time for a sleep over.
8k words
4.78
26.9k
54

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers

Chapter 4

When I got up in the morning for school. Mom was already dressed for work. She had on one of her usual work dresses, which clung to her big chest snugly. I stepped behind her, still naked from the night before, and pressed myself against her back as she worked on making her lunch. I slipped my arms around her and cupped my hands over her tits and squeezed them through the bra. She gently removed my hands and turned in my arms to face me.

"I think last night was a one time thing. You wanted to know about squirting, so I showed you. But I think it should end there. Don't you?"

"If you want it to. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing you naked again."

"I'm sure you wouldn't. Now go get showered and dressed, or you'll be late for school." She gave my bare ass a slap as she sent me off to the stairs.

Mandy picked me up half an hour later. I climbed into the front seat of her car and she leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss before driving on. She didn't take us to school though, instead taking us to a park near the school. She parked and got out, waiting for me to follow. "I thought we were going to school?"

"We are. But we have time yet. I want to talk to you where no one else is listening in."

"Okay." I took her hand and let her lead me into the park. It as a typical warm early summer morning, and there were a few people in the park, joggers and a few old people walking. She led mt to a picnic table that was set back from the path and secluded to some extent back in the trees.

"Okay. this'll do." She said, starting to undress. She pushed her jeans and underwear down her legs and then sat on the end of the table and pulled them off over her feet. "Well? you wanna do this or not?"

I was confused. "Do what?"

"Have sex of course."

"Oh, hell yeah." I answered. "I thought you wanted to talk."

"I do. But I wanna fuck first." We both stripped completely naked and she lay on the table with her feet resting on my shoulders as I eased my dick into her. "Oh yeah. That's what I needed." She moaned softly. "Fuck me lover. Make me come around your sexy cock." I started to slowly stroke in and out, reaching my hands up to her sexy boobs and playing with them. In and out I stroked, drawing moans and groans of pleasure from her. "After yesterday I wanted to make sure you still wanted me like this." She moaned as I stroked in and out of her.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"After what happened in the bathroom? I heard about that. Hell, half the school heard about you and Joanie getting it on in the bathroom." She panted. "Oh god. I'm gonna come already. Come with me lover. Come with me please! Let me feel you come!"

"Oh shit." I grunted as I felt her pussy start to contract around me. For some reason what I was doing, along with the memory of the day before, both Joanie, and Betsy getting naked in front of me. It was enough to push me over the edge. My body jerked hard and pumped a gush of cum into her.

"YES!" she cried loudly. "That's it lover. That's what I wanted to feel. I needed to feel it, to know you still wanted me."

"Still wanted you?" I panted as my cock twitched inside her.

"Uh huh. I know you had sex with Joanie and Betsy told me about what you did in the principal's office. And what she did to thank you."

"You know what we did?"

"Hell David. You'd have to have your head in the sand to not know what happened. You having sex in the bathroom. You getting to spank Betsy Williams, Eldrige getting suspended. You spending the whole day in the office naked with the principal? You can't imagine the rumors running around about that. You in her office like that all day? There are people taking bets on how many times she rode you."

"But, I don't understand. Why would I not want to do it with you?"

She looked down her body at me, still stuck inside her. "Evan. That's all he cared about. This right here. He wanted it all the time. He said that It was how he marked me as his. I wanted you to know that I was still yours for the asking."

"And you think that because of what happened yesterday, I might not still want you?"

"Something like that. I know Betsy wants you. She told me. She said you were such a wonderful guy that if I ever was stupid enough to give you away, well, that she'd be there to pick up the pieces. I want you to know I'm not giving you away. I want you. I want you for always."

I pushed her legs off my shoulders and pulled her by the hand up to sit ono the table. I fell from her but held her against me, hugging her and then leaned down and kissed her. We stayed that way, not caring who saw us, as we kissed for at least five minutes. "Does that answer your question?"

She smiled at me. "Yeah. I think it does." We got dressed and headed the rest of the way to school. We were, of course, late for first hour. She told me in chem lab that she got detention, but I was let off the hook after the previous day's excitement. The day was surprisingly quiet, a LOT of girls giving me looks that ranged from admiration to disgust. I wondered what the range of stories that were being told were. The guys of course, with the exception of the football jocks, looked at me with envy. One of the guys in calc even asked if I'd tell him what principal Johnson looked like naked, to which I answered, that I had no idea. Just to be funny I said she blindfolded me and chained me to a chair first so I never got to see her. I thought it was funny. By lunch time the story had gotten around and morphed into something much much wilder, with Principal Johnson chaining me to a chair and her and Betsy and the secretaries' taking turns on me. I of course denied it, which meant that it only spread faster. I kept expecting to get called to the office, but to my surprise, it never happened.

I hung around school until Mandy got out of detention. She drove me home and we parked in the drive and kissed and made out until my mom got home from work and broke the little love fest up.

---o---

It was Friday morning. The last Friday of the semester actually. Mandy picked me up for school again, and this time we went straight to school. On the way she asked me to keep something secret, which of course I agreed to. She wanted me to pretend to go to my friend Chris's house over night but instead come to her house. When I asked why, she just said she wanted to spend the night with me and not to ask anything else. I agreed. Why not. Spending the night with her sounded pretty damn good. I just wasn't sure what her dad would do.

After dinner I had mom drop me off at Chris's house and then Mandy came over and picked me up. She still refused to tell me why. I found out when I got to her house that she was having a pajama party with a few girlfriends, and I was going to be the only guy there.

"Your dad will skin me alive!" I whispered as she snuck me up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Trust me, he won't," she whispered as she pulled me to the bedroom. "I have it all worked out." She pushed me in and inside were four other girls I recognized, Roberta, Katie, Angela and Jessica. Besides Mandy, the four of them were the hottest cheerleaders in the school. I knew them in passing, but I didn't know them personally. All of them were wearing extremely revealing little pjs. "I wanted to be able to sleep with you, and I do mean all night, and the only way I could think of to do it was to have a girls sleepover and sneak you in."

"But your mom and dad will string me up if they come check on us." I protested quietly, not wanting to be loud enough to attract their attention.

"Trust me sweetie. I have it covered. Mom is out of town. She had to go out east for something. And dad, well, dad is going to be plenty busy. He won't be looking in on us."

"And what are the girls going to be doing while you and I, well, you know?"

Mandy giggled. "I love how you blush when you get embarrassed, it's so damn cute. Okay, I had to give them a little something to get them to play along. That little something is that you're gonna spend the night naked, and they get to undress and play you."

"I'm not sure I understand you."

"I'm not asking you to have sex with them honey. I'm asking you to let them get you naked and see you, maybe touch a bit. If they want to get naked and do things, you're free to watch. But this is a night for you and I to be together one time before school ends. I want to sleep with you, and I want to wake up in your arms. I've never done that with anyone else. You'll be the first, and I hope, the only one I ever do that with."

"That sounds pretty definite."

"It is. I made up my mind. You're what I want, and who I want. The girls agree, which is why they're going to help us. So, let them undress you and enjoy it and then you and I can have as much sex all night as your heart desires."

I sighed. "Alright. As long as it's safe."

Roberta, who has some definite Latino background, had the biggest tits of the group, and the little two piece, bare midriff top and shorts, showed a considerable amount of the bottom of each round breast. She was the first to step forward, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me for at least two minutes. I could feel her nipples pressing against my chest as we stood with our arms around each other, each nub hardening as we kissed, my hands roaming over her full round butt. She finally broke the kiss and pulled my shirt up.

"Just let her. Each girl gets to take something off of you." Mandy said softly from behind me before stepping back again. I shrugged and let her pull it off.

Katie came next. She was petite, only slightly heavier that Mandy. Her skin was darker than Mandy's but otherwise, if I was just feeling them up in the dark, I doubted I could tell the difference. Both had modestly large boobs, slender waist and a firm butt, which I learned by playing with it while she kissed me. I also learned that she was an aggressive kisser. She seemed to be excited by the two of us stuffing our tongues into each other's mouths. She ground her pelvis against my already hard dick while we kissed. After some time, she found my right hand and pushed it down between us, forcing it down into the tiny bikini type panty that she had on under the sheer thigh length nightgown. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers curled down between her legs and stroked her already sopping wet pussy.

"That's long enough. Save some for us," Angela said from where she sat on the bed.

"Yeah," Katie whispered unhappily, pulling her mouth from mine. She knelt down in front of me and took off my shoes and socks.

Jessica stepped toward me and wrapped her arms around me. Unlike Katie, she kissed softly and sensually. I felt her lips brush and tease mine, flicking her tongue out across mine and then pressing our lips together so we were actually breathing each other's air. She had on a thin nightshirt of some kind of slippery material that I could almost see through, and it was just as easy to feel through. I ran my hands up and down her back before bunching up the hem in my hands to slip my fingers between her legs from behind. She pushed her pelvis at me as she felt my fingers stroke between her lips and then draw some of her moisture from there and across the rosebud of her anus. "Fucking A." She moaned as she broke the kiss. "I wish I had him to fuck all night!" She knelt down and undid my pants and I helped her get them down my legs. She pulled them off and tossed them aside before leaning toward me. She rubbed her hand up and down my hard shaft, still covered by my briefs. She closed her mouth around my engorged head, right through the material of my briefs, and breathed on it, her warm breath making my dick twitch. She pulled back and stood up grinning. "Don't worry. You'll get to see plenty of me later."

The last of the group of girls was Angela. Of the girls, Angela wasn't a lot heavier than the other girls, but slightly so. She was also the tallest, almost as tall as I was. She had on a long sleeved men's dress shirt, only buttoned about half way up so most of her chest was exposed, but the shirt still covered the front of both full round breasts. She slipped off the bed, the tail of the shirt sliding up, completely exposing her bare, hairless pussy. She paused at the edge of the bed, intentionally spreading her legs to let me see her pussy for several seconds before she stood up. She stepped to me and pressed her body against mine. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm getting rid of these before I kiss you." She pushed my briefs down as far as she could and then I felt one of the other girls pull them down the rest of the way. My hardon was trapped between our bodies, still hiding it from the other girls. She pulled away some and pulled me with her back to the bed. She crawled back into the bed backwards, pulling me with one hand onto the bed with her. She drew me back and then lay back, pulling me down on top of her, my knees between her spread legs.

She wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck to pull my face down to hers. She kissed softly, not nearly as softly as Jessica had, but much more so than Katie. I could feel myself pressed to her wet, exposed, lips, as she used her legs to grind herself against my hard cock. I had little doubt that if she wanted to, she could easily work my head between the inner lips pushing it between her full round lips and the tight little blond curls until it slid into her hot wet depths.

"Are you turned on yet? She whispered breathlessly when she broke the several minute long kiss, both of us panting, her hands trembling slightly as they rested on my back.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am," I agreed, just as breathlessly.

I felt someone climb onto the bed and lay down next to us. Mandy coaxed Angela to let go and pulled me gently to crawl over onto her, now naked body. "I hope so. I so want to fuck you, but I have one more bill to pay to make this work out."

"What's that."

"Daddy. We have to keep him busy. Since mom is out of town, I've arranged for one of my friends to keep him busy. As in fuck him all night long, as many times as he wants. The only requirement, is he has to promise not to interrupt out party. As long as he does that, this friend of mine will let him fuck her as many times as he wants, and to sleep with him tonight."

"That's a tall order. Why would she do that?"

"Two reasons. First, she's got a thing for older men, including the volleyball coach. We dared her one time to go shower in the boy's locker room, and when she went in there, naked of course, he was already in there showering. It didn't take much convincing to get him to do her. Now neither of them can get enough. Anyway, she likes older men. Second reason, she get's the first orgasm on you."

"What?"

"Simple enough. You're going to lay right here and let her ride you until she comes. You don't have to even come for her. Just let her do it."

"And this is the price for keeping your dad busy?"

She grinned. "and being able to spend the night with you. I know I said it was too soon, but I have to be honest with myself. Since we've been together, you're all I can think of."

"Trust me! You're all she talks about!" Roberta said, rolling her eyes.

"And does she talk about it, I mean you. How good you feel when she's fucking you and how good you make her feel when you're together. She can't ever stop." Angela added.

"But why? I'm nothing special."

Almost all the girls giggled. Mandy pulled my face down to her and kissed me. "I know exactly what you did for Betsy and why. You just patted Betsy's butt with the paddle instead of whacking her. She told me what you said. And what she did to thank you. No, if I learned anything from you, it's to keep your promises and hold your friends close. This is me doing both."

"Alright. So what now?"

She rolled over and climbed off of me. "Girls, strip."

I rolled off Mandy and watched the girls strip off their pj's, one by one getting as naked as I was. Once they were naked they crawled onto the bed with me, pushing me back and, as a group, kissing me and teasing me and rubbing their boobs all over me. They took turns sitting on my lap and rubbing their pussies on my dick, Angela and Jessica actually working just my head into their very wet pussies, just for a moment or two, before they pulled off to make room for another of the girls. We were doing this for some time, all in the interest of "keeping me nice and hard for the coming attraction", before the bedroom door opened and someone stepped in.

"David, meet Chrissy." Mandy whispered in my ear as she looked at the doorway and the girl standing there. "She's who's gonna keep daddy busy."

Chrissy was a black girl with skin almost midnight dark. She wasn't fat, but I could tell she had wide hips and huge, and I do mean huge, tits. By anyone's standards they were big. She grinned and without a word started to undress. She had on a short dress that barely came down to the middle of her thighs. She unbuttoned the dress, down the front, one button at a time. I could tell she didn't have a bra on, the dark of her skin clearly visible between the two sides of the dress as they spread apart. She worked her fingers down tantalizingly slowly, until she was undoing buttons in front of her crotch. Her hips swayed ever so slightly with each button she undid, the top of the dress gaping out from her chest just enough to show part of her big black areola on one side and then the other. She undid the last of the buttons and then slowly spread the dress apart, still moving as if to some tune playing in her head. I could see her completely shaved black pussy lips as she continued the striptease, slipping the dress off her shoulders and letting it slide down her body, to pool in a pile on the floor at her feet. She had on a pair of black stockings attached to a black garter belt and a pair of very tall high heels. She stepped to the bed and crawled over me, leaving both on. "What do you think?" She asked, not me, but Mandy.

"You walk up to my dad and do that and he's gonna pop a boner even before you get the dress open. He loves big tits and he's never done a black girl that I know of. So, yeah. I think it's perfect."

"Rad." She whispered as she reached for my hardon and stroked it slowly with her hand. "Now. For my payment."

"He's all yours." Mandy said quietly, looking down at me. "Last chance to say no."

"You want this?" I asked Mandy.

"I do. I want to have this night with you, and if this is the price, I'm good with it."

"Then It's your call."

She leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Then she looked at Chrissy. "He's all yours."

She grinned and moved a little further up my body. She gently rubbed my dick head between her already wet lips and aimed it at her vaginal entrance. She had full round lips with almost no inner lip at all showing, and I could feel just the tip of my head slip into her slightly before she rubbed it back up along her slit to her clit. She moaned softly as she teased herself with me, making herself even more turned on before she pressed down and slowly sunk down my shaft, letting out a long low moan. "ohmygod. Mandy. Ohhhhh shit."

"Told you." Mandy whispered. Then she looked at me. "You can touch if you want. I know you wanna touch those tits."

I lifted my hands to her breasts and cupped under the two huge melons. "Damn." I whispered as I cupped them. I let her rock hard nipples stick out between two of my finger and squeezed them gently as she began to lift and lower herself.

"Oh shit. Soooooo fucking big. If your dad is this big, I'm gonna fucking be in heaven."

"He's not bad, but not quite that big." Mandy said quietly, watching her friend's pussy slide up and down my white shaft.

"How do you know?" Katie asked.

"I've peeked. Haven't you all peeked at your dad at some point? Just to see?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,419 Followers