High School Dates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did have sex at least three times in the night. When morning came, I had a hardon and was impaled in a hot we pussy, Someone had slipped into bed with us, making a David sandwich, but Mandy had still managed to get me hard and worked into her pussy as the two of us spooned in the darkness. She was working her hips slightly, stroking on and off my cock while I had my arm around her, cupping and squeezing her breast. I lay there, enjoying it, feeling my climax slowly building. "Oh god Mandy. I love you." I whispered softly moments before I unloaded into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes." I heard her moan. It took at least three or four seconds to realize the voice was wrong. I opened my eyes and looked. The dark brown hair was definitely NOT Mandy.

"Shit." I whispered, realizing what I had just done.

"What's the matter sweetie?" Mandy whispered sleepily from behind me.

"Um. Nothing." I answered.

"Okay. Go back to sleep. We don't have to get up yet."

"We need to get me out of here before your dad wakes up." I whispered back, my softening, cum covered dick slipping from Katie's pussy.

"Yeah. I know. But I don't want to. Let's just stay here and let them find us."

"You sure?"

"Uh huh. I want you. I don't want to ever let go." She whispered.

"If that's what you want." I rolled over to face her, using my butt to push Katie from the bed. She slipped off onto the floor and I went back to sleep with Mandy.

To say her dad was mad, was an understatement. The shouting going on when he looked in and saw me laying naked with his daughter was tempered only by the sight of four completely naked girls laying on the floor, making ALL their private parts obvious to him. She also reminded him that he just spend the night fucking someone that he wasn't married to, and if he didn't want mom to find out, he needed to let it go. She was in love with me and she wasn't going to let him spoil our first night together.

Eventually he left, muttering something about being a total setup. But Mandy didn't care. She won what she wanted. He didn't even get upset when she took me home.