High School Dates Ch. 05

Story Info
Some decisions have consequences.
7.6k words
4.7
24.2k
42

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,404 Followers

Authors note: Yes, this story crosses several topic boundaries. I'm leaving it listed as a Romance, because as the story progresses you will see that it is. It also includes some very brief events of Incest, some elements of Exhibitionism and Voyeurism, and some amounts of group encounters. Like real life, things are never clear cut and easy, and in the 80's for geeks like me, that was especially true.

Yes, the characters in this story are built on real people that I knew and events that had transpired, though clearly collected into one story and embellished to a good extent. I hope you continue to enjoy this series as David struggles with life.

Chapter 5

It was Sunday afternoon and Mandy and I were laying on her bed, cuddling. Her dad was surprisingly quiet, and I was pretty damn sure her mom knew what we were doing but hadn't said anything. I'd expected a lot more trouble, but for reasons I didn't know, they were both leaving us alone.

"So, why do you think we're not getting hollered at? After the way your dad reacted yesterday morning."

"I'm not sure. It actually has me worried. I'm wondering if I went too far with the whole Chrissy thing. I mean, it worked, but if mom finds out she'll go ballistic."

"I don't want to be a problem, for your parents I mean. I like them."

"They like you too. Especially after what you did that day. Daddy said that if you hadn't done something, after he raped me, he probably would have either beat me or killed me. So, in a way, you saved my life. I don't think they know quite how to deal with that, or with us having sex. I'm pretty sure from what I heard last night, mom knows. I heard them arguing in their room last night after she got home. I thought I heard mom crying too. I'm really afraid I messed things up."

"Have they argued like that before?"

"Only once. Dad kind of got handsy with the neighbor."

"Handsy?"

"That's how mom put it. But I know he had her swim suit around her thighs and was fucking her on the patio when mom walked out there on them. Things were kind of tense for a while, not only between them but between mom and Julie, the lady next door. They seem to have gotten it patched up somehow though. I don't know what they did, but it seemed to work out."

I was laying half on top of Mandy, the two of us kissing again when the door to the bedroom opened. "Well, I see you two are making good use of the time." Her mom said.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to..." I started to apologize as I rolled off Mandy.

"Oh kissing? I wouldn't worry about that. The way she's been talking about you non-stop since the incident, well, kissing, I'm sure, is the least of the things she's been doing with you." She turned the little chair in front of Mandy's changing table to face the bed and sat down in it. "So, David. I guess you and my daughter are getting serious?"

"Ma'am?" I asked quietly.

"Just making conversation. David, I firmly believe that if you hadn't stopped Evan, we wouldn't have our little girl any longer. There is simply no way I can ever repay you for your willingness to stand up for her. I understand that you are going to community college? Why not a larger university. I understand you are an absolute wiz with all this new computer stuff."

"Just money ma'am."

"Oh goodness. Please stop the ma'am stuff. I'm Rose."

"Yes ma'am, I mean Rose."

"So it's a lack of funding?"

"Yeah. My family just doesn't have enough money and I haven't gotten any scholarships."

"If you could go to a big school, like say MIT, to study computers, would you?"

I sat up with interest, Mandy sitting up with me as well. "Yes ma'am!"

"Rose. Well, here. Read this." She leaned toward me and handed me an envelope. I took it and read the single page letter in it.

"I don't think I understand. I didn't apply for any scholarships there."

"My husband and I both are alumni of MIT. Didn't know that did you? We still give generously. I went out Friday to talk to a friend there. They allowed me to reconfigure some of our donations to create a new scholarship. One per year. This is for a student of good character, and scholarship, but also one of the criteria is to demonstrate exceptional bravery in the face of undaunting odds. Taking on Evan certainly qualifies for that. You will be the first recipient of this scholarship. It's full tuition, room and board for four years."

"I don't know what to say. I'm, I'm stunned. Thank you."

"I cleared it with your mother first. She's not looking forward to having you that far away, but she thinks it's a great opportunity for your growth."

"It is. Thank you. I don't know how to even begin to thank you."

"No. This is my husband and I thanking you for saving our little girl. But don't thank me too much. Amanda is headed for Berkley. That's a long long ways from MIT. Long distance relationships are not only difficult, but frequently don't end well. So while I am thanking you for saving my little girl, my gift may well cause you to lose her. Only an extremely strong relationship can endure something like this. You have the summer to build that relationship. I won't interfere with how you two choose to do that."

"Thank you!"

"Thank you mom! It's incredible." Mandy said, sliding off the bed to give her mom a hug. Her mom hugged her back and then gently pushed her back toward the bed.

"Now, we have another thing to discuss. I know you two spent the night together. It was a masterful job of setting things up to keep your father from stopping you."

"You know?"

"I know a lot more than you think. Chrissy, I think was her name, did a wonderful job keeping Dean occupied so he wouldn't realize what was happening in here. The only thing you failed to realize, is that a wife that really knows her husband can tell the signs of the aftermath. I could see the guilt on his face within hours of me coming home. When I went to bed I found one of her stockings in my bedroom."

"Oh God, I'm sorry mom. Please don't be mad at daddy. It was my fault. My friends and I set it up."

"Oh, I know. And I am mad at him. One time before he dipped his dick in another woman's honey pot. He hadn't ever done it again until now. Do you know why?"

"No? Why?"

"Because I made your father and Julie watch while her husband had sex with me. It seemed only fair, since they had had sex, that we evened the score. Your father didn't much like the sight of his wife being fucked by another man, but he only had himself to blame for it. We did it one time, in front of them, and then it was done. We were even. But both of them knew that if there was another incident, they would have to endure the same thing again. We're still friends, though there are times that I'm sure thoughts go through their minds about it. I've seen Julie get a little friendly with your dad a time or two, but he seemed to shut them down quickly enough."

"So what does that have to do with...Oh... No. Mom no!"

Mrs. Green sat in the chair silently for long seconds, staring at her daughter. "Do you have a better suggestion?"

Mandy sat quietly, staring at her mom while I looked back and forth between them. "What? You don't expect me to have sex with your mom or something, do you?"

"From what I understand, you didn't have any trouble being in a room with five naked girls. How many of them did you have sex with?"

"MOM!"

"What? It's a fair question. You arranged for my husband to have sex all night with someone other than me. It's only fair that I do the same with your boyfriend. Unless you have some other suggestion as to how your father and I make things even again. That was our agreement last time. If he did it again, then I got to do the same. Same amount, same number of times. I'm not going to ask David to sleep with me all night like your dad did with that girl. But he is going to undress me, make me come for him, at least twice, and fill me with his come. After he does, instead of me sleeping with David all night, having sex with him, your father is going to do something he detests. Now, I ask again, do you have a better idea?"

"I don't. But David didn't have anything to do with it. He didn't even know until he got here."

"That doesn't matter. David is who is important in your life, the same way Dean is important in mine. You put him in a position to break my trust again. You need to pay part of the price. You'll sit and watch David make love to me. And he will do his best to make me feel everything he can. If he doesn't, we'll keep going until I'm satisfied, and if that takes all night, so be it. But you and your father will sit and watch. Once David is done, your father is going to going to lick David's cum from my pussy. This thing to have your dad fuch another woman was your idea, so you have to pay a price young lady. Trust that this is not nearly as tough as I could be, with either you or your father."

"Yes ma'am." Mandy said sullenly.

Her mom stood up. "I'll give you a few minutes to talk, then come down to the den and we'll work this all out." She walked out, closing the door behind her.

"I'm sorry lover. I had no idea. I mean, I never thought..."

"Shhh." I said pulling her to me. "It's not like I haven't had sex with an older woman before. Not your mom, but I can do it. It's not a horrible as it seems."

"But it's my mom! Every time she sees you, she's going to think about you fucking her. She'll be thinking about you naked and your dick and whatever it is you do to her."

"I think that's the idea. It's not so much that she and I will have sex, but that every time I come over, you'll remember this and why it happened. Same thing with your dad and the neighbor. Every time they were all together, they all knew what happened and why. That's the punishment. Not that Joan's husband fucked your mom. But that every time they were together your dad would remember how it looked to see him doing it to her."

"I guess you're right," she whispered. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. But it won't make me think different of you, and I know you won't let it change us either, right?"

"Not a chance!" She agreed emphatically. She slipped off the bed and pulled me by the hand. She led me down to the den. There was a big blanket in the middle of the carpeted floor, with a number of large pillows set around it. There were two chairs by the tv, facing the sofa and the blanket. Her dad sat in one and her mom was on the sofa. Mandy walked to the other chair and sat down, leaving me standing by the blanket. "Fuck her good sweetie. Make her feel everything you do to me. Especially what we did the other night."

I looked at her, and then it dawned on me. I knew exactly what she wanted me to do. I stepped over to Mrs. Green and held a hand out. She silently got up and let me pull her to the middle of the blanket. "Make him watch." She whispered. I nodded and stepped behind her. She had on a dress with buttons down the front almost to her waist. I stood behind her and ran my hands up and down her body, stroking her though the dress. After several trips up and down her body, I settled one hand on her left breast, and slipped the other down to the hem of her skirt. I slid the hem up as I let my fingers stroke up her thigh. My fingers teased the soft skin inside her thigh, feeling the smooth silky nylons covering her legs. I let my fingers reach all the way up to the tops of her stockings and the bare skin there. I let my fingers move up further, stroking my fingers over her panty covered mound, the material almost rough under my fingers. I slipped my fingers between her legs and stroked along her lips feeling the wetness of her crotch before sliding my fingers down again. I cupped and stroked her left breast as I let my fingers of my right hand stroke up her dress again until I touched her right breast.

Her boobs were big, bigger than Mandy's by quite a bit. I used my finger tips to rub circles around her soft breasts and her nipples, which I could feel hardening through the dress. I stroked gently over and around the hard nubs for long seconds, gently kissing the back of her neck and the creamy skin there. "Mmmmmmm." She moaned softly at my attentions. "This is a good start. Someone taught you well."

"Playboy magazine," I whispered, remembering the articles I'd read about women being seduced and all the things I never thought I would get a chance to try. Now I was. I kissed her earlobe, making her shudder slightly as my fingers kept teasing her nipples. Finally I moved my hands to the buttons, slowly undoing them, one at a time. I glanced over at Mandy and saw her sitting there, one hand between her legs, chewing on her lower lip. I knew she wanted me to be doing this to her, but I couldn't, at least, not yet. I worked my way down the front of her dress, undoing one button at a time. I slowly spread the dress top, running my fingers up and down her skin from her stomach to her neck. I let my fingers bump over the bra she had on and then across her bra covered breasts as I spread the material wider.

I could see the bra was black and surprisingly see through, as I spread the dress apart, the amount it showed making me realize that she had put on something particularly provocative to punish her husband further. I spread the dress over her shoulders and then let it slide part way down her arms. I held the dress up by pressing my body against hers, trapping the material between my stomach and her back. Her skin was creamy white, a stark contrast to the sexy black, see through, bra, and like Mandy, had a bazillion little red freckles from her neck down her body and over her breasts. I let my fingers tease her, stroking her soft white skin before finally letting the dress fall down her arms the rest of the way and the dress down her body. She stepped out of the dress with one foot and used the other to kick it away. Under the dress she had on a black garter belt, holding up the black silk stockings, a black see-through panty and the see through bra. The bright pink of her areola and nipples stood out against the white of her skin and showed easily though the sheer material of the bra. I slowly turned her to face me and then coaxed her down to sit on the blanket. The last thing I did before letting her lay down was to reach behind her and unclip the bra. I didn't take it off, but I unfastened the strap.

Once she was on her back, I began to kiss her body, teasing her neck and then her shoulders and then finally her chest, kissing from her neck down to the top of the bra. Her tits were definitely larger than Mandy's, by several sizes. I coaxed the bra strap off her shoulders, but still didn't take the bra off, leaving it laying on and partly containing her big breasts. They looked almost as big as Chrissy's did, but stark white instead of black. I kissed her chest again, working down to the bra again and then kissing her tits through the thin material. She moaned when I reached her nipples, kissing through the material for long moments before slowly pulling the material from between us. I didn't move my kisses as I uncovered her soft breasts, but pulled the material a little at a time as I lifted my face from her breast. I was finally kissing her bare nipple and drew it into my mouth, drawing a gasp from her.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck," She moaned as I kissed my way to her other nipple. I sucked it as well, teasing it with my tongue and sucking it into my mouth to tug it gently. I began to work down her body, kissing softly down her stomach to her crotch. I kissed over and around the black see through panty, smelling her excitement as I slowly eased the panty down. I pulled the thin material down to her thighs and then stopped. I could see frustration on her face as I left them there and stood up. That was okay. She needed a little frustration to make what was happening next more tantalizing. I stood over her and pulled my shirt off, tossing it aside. I continued to stand over her, my legs straddling her, letting her look up at me as I undid the front of my jeans. I could feel how hard my dick was from the teasing as I unzipped my pants. I wiggled my hips slowly, not wanting to go too fast, and worked them down my butt and then my thighs as far as I could with my legs spread over her. I stepped one foot at a time off the floor, trying hard not to look dorky as I worked to keep my balance and still get my pants off. It wasn't as smooth as I wanted, and it made her giggle a little. Until I reached for my briefs. She stopped giggling and stared at my crotch as I slowly eased my briefs down. My fat, long dick sprang out and stood straight out from my body. I stood there and let her look, her eyes wide in surprise as it bounced lightly with my pounding heart.

I pushed my briefs down and stepped out of them, kicking them aside so I was completely naked. Now it was time to get back to her. I knelt down next to her legs and then reached under her knees with one hand. I slowly bent her legs and used my other hand to press her thighs together before lifting her feet toward the ceiling. Her pussy lips were slightly more pink than her creamy white skin, and she had quite a bit of dark pink inner lip pushing between them. I could see her wetness already as I scooted closer to her. I held her feet in the air, her panties still around her thighs, but her pussy completely exposed. Her lips were hairless, but she had a nice patch of dark redish curls on her mound. I scooted closer on my knees and then sat on my feet, working closer until I could reach her pussy lips with my dick. I didn't want to fuck her, at least not yet. But the magazine said that women loved to be teased with it first. I gently rubbed my head up and down her lips, gathering her juices on my head, and then worked my knees slightly more forward, pushing my engorged mushroom head between her lips.

I wasn't in her yet, but it was close. My head was spreading her entrance. I could feel the pressure on my head as I reached for her panties and slid them slowly up her legs. I pushed them all the way up over her feet and then tossed them aside, holding her feet together yet. Finally, I spread her legs apart, slowly, only a few inches at a time. I let my body press toward her a little more. As her legs got further apart I could feel the pressure on my engorged head change, holding her legs and continuing to spread them slowly until it happened.

"OH FUCK!" She gasped as my head pushed into her, along with about two inches of my cock. "Ohhhhh my god yes." She moaned after the initial surprise. "Oh fuck me. Please fuck me." She moaned loudly, her hands grabbing the blanket and trying to pull herself closer to me and force herself down my dick. I spread her legs further and then, to her disappointment and surprise, pulled all the way out of her. "NOOOOOO!" she moaned.

I lay down on the blanket, my head now between her spread thighs, and kissed her the creamy soft skin between her legs, first the right and then the left. I kissed closer and closer to her pussy and then my lips were kissing hers. I put one finger to her lips and slowly pushed it in where my cock had just been. I could feel how wet she was, how turned on she was. I knew what Mandy wanted me to do. I leaned my face a little closer and kissed her sexy pussy and then dipped my tongue between her soft flowery lips to find her clit. "Ohhhhhhh god damn yes." She moaned as I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue. At the same time, I added a second finger in her pussy, pushing both of them into her as far as I could, curling them up to find that perfect spot. Her whole body jerked when I found it, the tip of my middle finger rubbing across it. I figured that if Mandy was a squirter, maybe her mom was too. Wouldn't that be fun?

I pushed my fingers in and out of her, keeping them as curled as I could, rubbing the tips across that spot I'd gotten such a reaction from. I licked her clit and she shifted her feet, planting them next to me on the blankt so she could lift her hips toward my face, gasping and moaning loudly. "OH GOD DAVID! FUCK ME! FUCK MY HOT PUSSY!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,404 Followers
12