High School Dates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not until you come for me." I grunted before going back to licking her pussy.

"OH GOD! SHIT!" she screamed toward the ceiling as her body started to tremble, even as she lifted her hips, lifting her butt off the blanket. "OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed again, her ass high off the floor, her legs holding her butt up, began to shake. Her whole body stiffened and I guessed what was going to happen next. I pulled my face from her pussy and managed to get the fingers of my left hand around to her clit and rubbed back and forth quickly, teasing it with my finger where my tongue had just been teasing.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as her pussy gushed a stream of her juices in the air, shooting out toward her husband.

"Jesus." I heard Dean say quietly as his wife squirted her juices out a second time, the stream spraying so far toward him that I felt some of it splatter on my lower legs as I lay stretched out in front of her.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck," She panted as she lowered her butt slowly to the floor, her legs and arms still trembling. "Fuck me David. Fill my cunt now."

I pulled my fingers out and crawled up her body, knowing this was part of the deal. She needed me to load her up for the final portion of her "punishment" of her husband. My dick easily slid into her still spasming pussy. I held myself up on my elbows over her body and started to push in and out of her. I knew I wasn't going to last long. I was way too turned on to not feel the excitement and desire flood from my sensitive head all through my body. In and out I slid, her feet moving from the floor to rest on my butt. She pulled with her heels each time I thrust into her, helping to drive me deeper into her.

"Oh fuck me sweetie. Fuck my hot cunt. Come in me. Let me feel you come in me. You watch Dean. Watch him fill me with his cum like you filled that little slut. Watch him make me come again with his dick. Ohhh shit. I Can feel his dick swelling bigger. Gonna make me come again. Oh shit! OHHHHHHH SHIT!" she cried as her body trembled again. I felt my own body respond and started pumping shot after shot into her as my body spasmed and jerked. Panting, I lowered myself on top of her, pressing her big soft tits to my chest. "Ohhhhh god yes. Jesus do you have a fucking cock!" she gasped breathlessly.

I was disappointed when she gently rolled me over onto my back, off of her. She sat up, still panting. "Okay Dean. Get down here and lay down."

He moved from the chair onto the floor and lay on the blanket. I could see his hardon sticking up toward his face. Rose moved over his face, straddling him, looking toward his hard dick. She lowered her pussy to his face and then almost growled. "Now, I told you what'd happen the next time I caught you fucking someone else. Well, David might not be Mandy's husband, but he's close enough. Now, lick me. Lick my cunt until you make me squeeze all his cum out. Lick his cum from me and remember what you did to both that slut and me."

He didn't answer, but started to tentatively lick his wife's slit. I could see my cum leaking from her as he licked, clearly not enjoying it, though Rose seemed to be. "Oh yeah. That's it. Lick me. Lick my cunt. Amanda! Time to get down here and finish paying your price. Come on young lady. You didn't think you were going to get off with just watching me fuck your boyfriend did you? Not after what you did."

"Yes ma'am," Mandy whispered, slipping off the seat and kneeling next to her mom and dad.

"Now, suck his cock. I want you to suck it until he comes and I don't want you to miss a drop."

"Suck dad? That's disgusting!"

"It is, isn't it? Even more so having to swallow his cum. Maybe next time you'll think twice about making someone's spouse cheat on them. Now get to it!"

Mandy hesitantly leaned over her dad and grasped his hardon. She held it up and looked at her mom one more time before looking at me. "Don't watch David. This wasn't your fault. You didn't think it up."

"I think he should watch." Rose said sharply. "He should know what kind of girl he's involved with, just what she's capable of. Now, get to it!"

She leaned down and I watched her engulf her dad's cock head with her lips. I knew she was good at giving head, and she enjoyed it, but I doubted she'd enjoy it this time. I watched her close her eyes and start sucking energetically, almost as if she was thinking of sucking someone else, maybe me, and wanted to get it done quickly. Up and down her hand and mouth slid on his cock. Unlike my dick, she could get almost his whole shaft unto her mouth. Despite being his daughter, he seemed to be getting quite excited, his hips trying hard to lift toward her mouth. Up and down she stroked, his groans muffled by his wife's pussy.

"That's it. Lick my cunt. Make me come in your mouth. That's it lover. Ohhhhh yeah. Lick me. You know how I like it. Do you like the feeling of your daughter's mouth on your cock? She looks like she's good at it. She must have a lot of practice. Ohhhhh god. Shit honey. You're going to make me come. Make me come in your mouth. Ohhhhh yes. That's it. Right there. Lick me. Lick my pussy! OHHHHHHHH FUCK! I'm gonna come again! OH YES LOVER! LICK ME! OHHHHHHHH FUCK!" she cried as her body jerked and trembled again, the third time she'd climaxed in less than half an hour.

"UH!" I heard Dean grunt as his body jerked. I could tell he was coming in Mandy's mouth as she held only his head in her lips. She rubbed her hand up and down his shaft, coaxing all his cum into her mouth as he groaned and jerked under her.

"Done." She said, pulling her mouth off his cock.

"Good." Her mom panted. "Let that teach you a lesson young lady."

"Yes ma'am," Mandy whispered in answer.

"Why don't you and David go spend some alone time. I think you both should talk about this and how it felt to see each other having sex with someone else. It's not something that should be taken lightly. This, this punishment, was something Dean and I talked about when he strayed the last time. He knew what the results would be, yet chose to have sex with your little friend, not once, not twice, for a whole night. I don't know how many times, and I don't want to. But he's paid the price and the matter is closed. If he does it again, he knows the price. But for me, it's over. Hopefully, it is for you two also."

---o---

It was only three days until graduation. David survived high school. Hell, he'd not only survived, but life in the last few weeks had taken a twist he never would have expected. He had a steady girlfriend, and one of the hottest girls in school at that. He was headed to MIT at the end of the summer, and he was suddenly popular with a LOT of girls and even quite a few of the guys, probably because of all the cute girls hanging around him. He hadn't forgotten his geek friends though. He still sat at the geek table at lunch, only now it included several cute girls, which the geeks were learning to talk to without creaming their pants or saying incredibly stupid stuff.

He was sitting next to Mandy in chemistry class, waiting for their final exam to be handed back. He wasn't worried. He never worried about grades. Mandy, on the other hand, was always worried. He'd done what he could to help, but she still had to take the exam herself. When Miss Alex set her paper on the table, David could feel her heart sink. It was a C. She needed to have a B to keep her GPA above the level required for her to go to Berkeley.

"It's okay. We'll talk to her after class. Maybe there's some extra credit you can do," I whispered to her.

"Yeah. Fat chance. I needed that B." she said dejectedly. "I tried. I really did."

"I know. We'll talk to her."

Mandy's mind wasn't on class. I understood. She was right on the break point. She needed to have that B, and she missed it by twelve points. Just twelve stupid points.

After class Mandy and I met with Miss Alex. Miss Alex is actually short for Alexandria. She confided with me one time when we were talking, before I became popular, that she hated her name. She felt like it was a skinny girl name, and she was anything but a skinny girl. At thirty-two, and still single, she remembered being one of the geeky girls when she was in high school. She didn't have the money to go to a high end school for a chemistry degree, but was able to manage community college for her teaching degree. I hoped that our previous history might encourage her to help out.

"I'm sorry Miss Green. Your twelve points below the line. I can't change that."

"But Miss Alex, I have to get a B or I'll lose my admission to Berkeley"

"I'm sorry miss Green. Maybe you can go to a lesser school for a year or so first. I'm sure you can still get in later."

"But I can't. Isn't there something I can do. An extra assignment or something?"

"Miss Green. We both know that David will just do it for you. How does that improve your learning?"

"I promise! I'll do it all by myself!"

"Miss Green. We both know the only reason you partnered with David at the start of the semester was to have him help with your grades. You girls are all users that way."

"But I'm not!"

"Miss Green. I know your dating him. But really? You're not using him?"

I heard what she said and completely understood what she meant. Mandy was too focused on her problem to catch the subtle intent. "There must be something I can do. I'll do anything! I have to get a B for the semester."

"Miss Green. If I were a man, I'd think you were suggesting that I improve your grade for sexual favors. That is what you cute little girls do, isn't it? Use your body to get what you want? The problem is you don't have anything I want."

"I didn't mean that! Honest! I just meant I'd to any kind of work or assignment to help my grade!"

Miss Alex sighed, turned her chair toward where I was standing and rocked back in it. "Tell me Miss Green. Just how close are you two?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me. How close are you?"

"Very. When we get out of college we're planning on getting married."

"That serious? Really? Hmmmmm. Tell me Miss Green, is he really as big as the rumor mill says it is?"

"Is what?"

Miss Alex reached for the knee length skirt and inched it up her thighs several inches, pushing her knees apart. "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"My dick,". I answered for her. "She wants to know if my dick is as big as she's heard. Yeah, it is."

"Tell me Mister Rogers, just how important is her grade to you?"

"Very. It means a lot for her to go there."

"You think she'll still want you after this is all over and she's halfway across the country?"

"I'm positive she will."

"I've seen a lot of girls like her. It never ends up the way you're hoping it will. I'd hate to see you hurt David. You're too nice of a boy for that."

"I believe her."

"Tell me Miss Green. If I tell you, you can have your B, as long as you let me have your boyfriend for a little while. Do you still want your B? Or is David more important than your grade?"

"NO! You can't! Not David! I'll do anything you want, but I won't trade him for a grade!"

"It's not permanent. Just a half hour with him. That's worth your grade, isn't it?"

"NO! David, let's go. We'll find another way. Maybe I can take a summer class or something." Mandy said, grabbing my arm and trying to pull me away toward the door.

"I'll do it." I said, looking at Miss Alex without moving. I looked over at Mandy. "We both know how important this is for your future, our future."

"But David! You know what she wants!"

"Uh huh. Wouldn't be the first time I had sex in front of you."

"But this is different! It's not that!"

"I know. But it's not that big of a deal. I'd do anything to help you. You know that."

Mandy stepped to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me and whispered, "You don't have to. We'll figure something else out."

"You need this grade. It'll be okay. I'll do it."

"You are a very lucky young woman Miss Green. To have a very caring young man. I hope your smart enough to keep him!"

"I am." She said, hugging me again, and giving me a short kiss. "You don't have to do this. Honest."

"It's alright. I'm doing it for you."

"You're sure?"

"I am." I whispered, giving her a kiss back. I pushed her gently aside. "Okay miss Alex. How do you want to do this? Right here? Never did a teacher on her desk before."

"This is YOUR grade Miss Green. Take off your clothes. You can watch naked." She rocked forward in her chair. She stood up in front of me. "Alright Mister Rogers, my desk it is." She turned her back to me. "You can start with my zipper. Remember, this is an all or nothing assignment. You satisfy me or you get no points."

I pulled the zipper of her dress down. "Guess I better do a good job then." I slid my hands up her mostly bare back and pushed the shoulders of the short sleeved dress off her shoulders. I coaxed it down her arms, letting the material hold her arms to her sides. Miss Alex wasn't a thin woman. She was easily two of me. I had to step my body up against her full round butt to reach all the way around her. I slid my hands to her large bra, cupping and gently squeezing both huge lace covered boobs. I spent several moments stroking my fingers around both orbs while she wiggled her arms out of the dress arms. I slid my hands down her soft round stomach, pushing the dress down the rest of the way. When it slid down to her ankles, I let my hands continue down below her stomach, hooking my fingers into the waistband of her underwear and pantihose. I pushed them down, sliding my hands around to her full soft butt cheeks, to push the back down under her butt cheeks.

I let my hands stroke up her butt cheeks and then her back, stopping when I came to the strap of her bra. I unclipped the small fasteners holding the elastic strap closed and eased the strap apart so it didn't slap her in a sensitive spot. It took a little bit to coax the big bra off her boobs, almost as if they were trying to hold the covering from being pulled away, but eventually I was able to tease the as the cups away. I slid my hands around her and cupped both, now bare, massive mammaries. Her tits were the biggest I'd ever felt. Each one overflowed my hands with massive amounts to spare, and felt like they weighed at least five pounds each. I squeezed each one a few times, teasing and playing with them before I slid my right hand down to her crotch.

She moaned softly as I slipped my fingers between her thighs to stroke her lips. "Oh damn." She whispered as my fingers worked between her full soft lips, searching out her hard little clit. She wiggled her butt side to side, rubbing the gap between her cheeks against my pants. I felt Mandy's hands coax my hips back, making room for her hand to undo my pants.

"If you're going to do this for me, let's make sure we do enough to get the points." She whispered as she pushed my pants and briefs down. "I'd rather I could keep you for myself though."

"I know." I answered as her hand grasped my hard shaft. I felt her rub my head up and down between miss Alex's fat lips, sinking it between them until she could feel my head engage into her vaginal entrance.

"Push baby. Push it into her. Make her feel what you make me feel every time we do it." Mandy whispered as she pressed her bare hips against my butt cheeks. I let her push me into miss Alex, sinking slowly into her hot wet depths. Miss Alex moaned softly as my fat shaft invaded her body. She bent over the desk, resting her elbows on it, her huge tits almost touching the edge of the hardwood surface as I felt my body press to her bare ass. I started to stroke in and out slowly, pushing in as far as I could with each long slow stroke. My fingers, still between her pussy lips, stroked across her clit, bouncing one, two, three fingers in turn, over it with each stroke. In and out I moved, increasing my pace slowly until I was jamming my cock hard into her pussy, slapping our bodies together and making her huge tits swing wildly under her chest. I watch in surprise as Mandy crawled onto the desk in front of Miss Alex, her body completely naked. She spread her knees and slid her body closer, moving her pussy within easy reach of Miss Alex's face if she wanted it. Mandy stroked her fingers up and down her wet lips, showing both of us her sexy pink lips and even pinker insides.

"Oh fuck yes!" Miss Alex groaned after watching Mandy for only a few short minutes. She lowered her face to Mandy's pussy and eagerly licked up and down her slit as my thrusts moved her body toward and away from Mandy. It didn't take too much longer before Miss Alex's orgasm was beginning to build within her. Her pussy tightened around my shaft and her muffled moans grower louder as she eagerly licked and sucked Mandy's pussy lips. "Oh fuck!" Miss Alex gasped suddenly, her legs trembling and her pussy spasming around me. "I'm coming!" She squeaked, as if I needed the announcement to know.

"Fill her!" Mandy practically commanded me. "Do it. She wants to be fucked, give her the whole thing!"

"Oh shit!" I grunted, driving into her harder, my hips slapping loudly against her bare ass as I drove hard into her.

"No! Don't!" Miss Alex panted, reaching behind her butt to try and push me away. "Not in me!"

"Then I better fucking get an A!" Mandy growled. "Or he will!"

"Okay. But don't David. Please!"

I wasn't sure what was going on, but Mandy pulled away from Miss Alex and slid off the desk. She stepped to me, and pulled me by the hand out of miss Alex and around the desk so I was standing in front of the desk with Miss Alex still bent over it. "Come here and suck him! Take his come in your mouth and finish what you started!" Mandy practically commanded.

To my surprise, Miss Alex climbed onto the desk, pushing what papers Mandy hadn't, onto the floor. She lay herself on the desk until could reach my cock, her legs sticking out behind her as she lay flat on the desk. She grasped my cock and stroked it frantically while she sucked my head with her lips. "Come for me lover. Come in her mouth and let me see that super sexy look you make when you come."

I was almost there already, and it only took a few more strokes of Miss Alex's hand to finish me off. My body spasmed and shot a huge gush of cum into her mouth. Mandy turned my head to see her face and press her lips to mine in a hot, wet, seductive kiss that coaxed a couple extra shots of cum from me. We stood and kissed, Miss Alex licking and sucking my shrinking dick until we broke the kiss.

"Now. I expect that A. We wouldn't want Principal Johnson finding out you were having sex with students in your classroom, would we?"

Miss Alex moved, pushing me back with her hand around my still half hard dick. She sat up and then slipped off her desk. She stood in front of us, mostly naked except for her panties and hose around her thighs, one hand pressed to her exposed pussy. She looked down at my dick and then at Mandy.

"But I don't!" She finally protested quietly.

"Come on miss Alex. We both know that isn't true. I think you seduce girls in here, girls that, like you, don't typically attract boys because of their looks. It's alright. Every girl should experience orgasms before they graduate. Just some people wouldn't understand that you're helping them." Mandy said softly. "Come on David. Time to get dressed."

"She really does that? Seduces girls in here? How did you know?" I asked her as we walked out of the classroom a few minutes later.

"The way she wanted me undressed was my first clue. She wanted to see my pussy, but she also wanted to feel your dick. Then when she licked me, it was easy to guess it wasn't the first time she'd gone muff diving."

"I never would have guessed."

"You're a guy." She answered, hugging me against her side while we walked, as if that explained everything.

12