All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Another wild chapter! I hope she gets her A! Seems like a good Berkley candidate.

Cheers

SAGE

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 1 year ago

Much better. 5 stars for hot and nasty.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Good chapter, liked Dean's punishment but hope things settle down now as I prefer a romance in general terms. Good 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant storytelling from one of the site's finest authors. Five stars.

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

Hot stuff! Great chapter

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Pretty wild scenario he finds himself in. I have to say - the oral by his girlfriend on her father was a bit off putting, but I guess the MMC messed around with his mother. Still feels a bit weird - not sure where things are going here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story so far. Can't wait to see what happens in chapter 6. Should have David cum inside miss Alex and get her pregnant for Mandy to her A

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Lucky Bastard, lol. He's getting a lot of pussy! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

I loved the scene with her parents! Very hot especially when the mom made her suck the dad's cock! Five stars and a favorite point!

BigjohnpBigjohnpabout 1 year ago

Please keep it going. This series is an excellent hope they get married in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

pretty good. Mandy having to do oral with dad was a put off though and hope there is no more of that kind of thing later as it will end up ruining the story. no more guys interaction please.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

It was a great story until you had Mandy blow her dad.

The entire point of these kind of stories is that the protagonist's love interest is 100% faithful to him once he starts sleeping with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too much of the same old same old, by now.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kinda just feels like you’re torturing Mandy at this point…

rbell42rbell429 months ago

Such a great series. Now I look and see there is more. So hot!

FseriesFseries9 months ago

Was 5 stars in the previous chapters, but can’t get past the punishment scene. Not in the harem boat. It’s sunk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES