All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 08'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cliqueggecliqueggeabout 1 year ago

This is a great story line - thanks for writing

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Loving the series but the ending with this chapter seemed incomplete. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Five stars and a favorite point!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

I'm really impressed with the frequent updates. It's a real pleasure when an author doesn't make you await for new installments. It's so disappointing and frustrating when you have to wait like forever for new installments of stories you are following... Thanks, thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unfortunately for my appreciation of the story, I am familiar with MIT, and most of the premises of the story are wrong. The severe imbalance between men and women students went away many decades ago. Same with restrictions on men being in dorm areas for women. There’s no sense of place, and the building names are all wrong.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Omg anon, it's a fun erotic story. It doesn't have to be totally accurate. Storyman keep going, I'm enjoying reading the story. 5stars

Desquared2290Desquared2290about 1 year ago

It will be interesting if Patty can train David to think about his natural prowess and the steps necessary as an approach to work out calculus problems. Using sex to solve math!

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Still going strong despite how unlikely the story is but this is Literotica and you cannot fault the eroticism here.

blkuserblkuserabout 1 year ago

Definitely enjoyed the last part with the kiss in the girl's bathroom leaving Dena sitting there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the previous Anon comment, the author already established this takes place in 1981...over 40 years ago when the gender imbalance was definitely a thing.

There's no denying this is pure fiction and unrealistic, but the only real complaint I have is its placement in the Romance category....dude cheating on his girlfriend (he's not intending to tell her so yes, it's cheating) is not a Romance, Erotic Couplings would be more fitting.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Don't care if it is Romance, or Erotic Couplings...the series continue to be HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!

I saw the unfaithfulness coming...yet, the relationship is going to survive...Manda knows David's mystique...he is not really a pig...not seeking out "conquests" to notch his bedpost...THEY look at him, there is a situation, as with Patty and calculus...the steps, trying to teach him. The SEX part is quite entertaining, actually...especially with the "ice queen" reputation she has (had...??!!)

On to the next chapter...YYYAAAAAAYYY!!

FIVE**5**STARS...🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💫💫💫💫💫⚗️⚗️⚗️⚗️⚗️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES