High School Dates Ch. 08

Story Info
Getting assigned a Math Tutor doesn't work out like expected.
8.2k words
4.79
19.4k
35

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,387 Followers

At the request of readers:

Amanda Green: New girlfriend - petite redhead

Rose Green: Amanda's mom

Betsy Williams: Girl that was involved in David's toss into the bathroom.

Girls from sleepover: Katie Wilson, Roberta, Angela, Jessica

Chapter 8

Eric Whitman was my new roommate. He had already moved in so he helped me haul my stuff up to the fifth floor dorm room. It was a coed dorm, sort of. Each floor was a single sex, and being an engineering college, there were a lot more guys that girls. It was pretty obvious that he thought Betsy was pretty hot looking, barely able to take his eyes off her, not that she was wearing anything particularly provocative, like a tank top without a bra, or anything like that. He was quick to ask if she was my sister or girlfriend or something, to which I had to answer that she was just a friend. He was disappointed when she threw cold water on his advance, though not literally. That came in the form of our goodbye. I gave mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek, while Betsy gave me a full body hug with a long, long, long, wet kiss that left my dick hard in my pants. Yeah, Eric was disappointed, but such is life.

I wanted to talk to Mandy, but had no way to get ahold of her until she was moved into her dorm. She was to call my mom, after they got home in two days, and get my phone number and then call me and give me hers. Those two days, while busy with getting registered for classes and such, was interminably long. I finally heard from her the third night, and spent almost her entire long distance discount card worth of minutes, talking about our trips and what we thought of our campuses. I intentionally didn't tell her about Betsy. It left me feeling a little guilty, but with the distance between us, I really didn't want to give her anything to worry about, and I honestly didn't think there was. What I felt for Betsy was done. Period!

---o---

The first two weeks of class were generally straightforward, except for Calculus. Calculus looked to be the bane of my existence. I'd never had trouble with a class before, but this one, this class that was ever so important to everything else I was going to do here, was kicking my butt. I complained to Mandy on our weekly Saturday night call, and she encouraged me to find someone to study with. That problem was solved for me when Professor Saloman handed back the first exam.

"Mister Roberts." Professor Saloman, my calculus instructor, said as he stood by my seat and set my first exam on it. I looked down and saw the big red D on the top and felt my heart sink. "This course is the basis for almost everything else you do here. Math is the core of engineering. If you don't improve in this course, your time here will be very short lived."

"Yes sir." I responded dejectedly as the girl in the glasses sitting next to me looked over at my paper, trying to look like she wasn't looking.

Professor Saloman continued down the row, making comments to some students, saying nothing to others. He came to the seat with the girl next to me and set her paper on the desk. The A+ was pretty obvious, which made me feel even worse. "Miss Engle. You seem to have this material well in hand. Might I suggest that you take on Mister Roberts as a study partner and see if you can impart at least a portion of your knowledge of the material to him?"

"Study partner?" She asked in surprise.

"Yes Miss Engle. I understand that you come from a rather independent background and that you are considered to be unique in your abilities, however, engineering requires working in teams and groups, you might as well start learning how to do that now. Mister Roberts seems to be someone who could benefit from your abilities in math. Take him under your wing and let's see if you have the ability to help grow another person's understanding of the material. After all, as Albert Einstein said, if you can't explain it, then you don't understand it well enough yet."

"Yes sir." She answered, clearly not happy about being saddled with what she must consider to be a looser.

After class she stood up by my desk as I packed up my notebook. "Alright. Get this clear. I'm not a plaything. I'm not interested in playing footsie or anything else. We study once a day together. Either in your dorm common area or the library. Got it?"

"Um. Yeah."

"Good! Meet me tonight at seven in the second floor library study rooms." She said before turning and walking away. I stared at her as she walked away, wondering if this was actually going to help, or if it was going to be an exercise in having my nose rubbed in my failure. I wasn't used to failing, but at the moment, I didn't see much way around it.

After dinner at the dining hall, I got my calc book and notebook and headed to the campus library. It didn't take me long to find her in a small glass walled study room with a small table and four chairs. She was sitting with the table almost covered with papers and books.

"Knock knock." I said as I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me. "Miss Engel?"

She looked up at me with a scowl. "Patricia. I HATE being called that." She snapped at me. "Sit down and let's see just how stupid you are at math!"

I walked to the table and stood there, looking at her. I dropped my notebook and book on the table with a loud thud. "Look. I didn't ask you to do this, our teacher did. If you don't want to, just say so and I'll find someone else to help me. I can't afford to flunk this class, but I'm not going to sit here and be belittled just because I'm having a little trouble with math!"

She looked up at me almost as if she were looking at an animal in a zoo rather than another person, and a relatively unattractive animal at that. "You're a boy. You aren't capable of thinking past your dick. It's a known fact. At your age the hormone levels drive you toward sex in every situation dealing with the opposite sex. You just can't help it, it's biology, and I'm too busy to have to fend off advances from boys that think they are god's gift to the female gender. Get my drift?"

"Well, you don't have to worry about that. I have a girlfriend already. Unfortunately, she's going to Berkley while I'm here, so I'm not interested in playing footsie with you, or anything else for that matter. All I wanna do is figure out how to pass this class. If you can help me, great. If not, then tell me and I'll go find someone else!" I said feeling my face redden with anger at her condescending attitude.

She sat looking at me for several seconds and then nodded as she started to push a bunch of papers to the side, clearing a space in front of the chair next to her. "Good. We understand each other. Sit down here and let me see your test and we'll figure out what you don't know." She said in a much more civil tone.

I dug out my exam for her and she sat and looked at my paper, humming and hawing, occasionally nodding her head and then shaking it as well. By the time she got to the end of the test, there was no doubt I was confused if I was doing well or poorly. "If you're going to approach math like this, there's no hope." She said as she dropped the test on the table. "You have no idea what you're doing. You miss steps, you make wandering calculations that don't seem to have anything to do with the problem. It's almost as if your mind isn't focused on what you're doing. I can't help you if you can't focus. You have to be able to concentrate on one problem at a time, follow the steps all the way through without skipping or going off on a tangent."

"I don't get it. I've never been bad in math, or anything, actually."

"Well, you are now. Look here." She said picking up my test. "See this problem? Look at this part, see where you start doing the limit? The process is right, but the numbers are all wrong because you used part of the previous problem. It's just a lack of concentration. I can't fix that."

I shook my head and looked at her. "I don't understand. I've never had this kind of trouble."

"Look. Professor Saloman asked me to help you. I don't know how to do that, especially if you're going to take that attitude. Start out believing you suck at math and maybe we can find a way to get you to think the right way. If it was just a mechanical problem, a problem with how you approach the problem, I can fix that. But you don't have a problem like that, well mostly not. You're just not focusing on the work. Look at problem six. See, to here you're fine. Everything is right and then you go off on this tangent here. All you needed to do was to reduce this equation a little more and you'd have had it, instead you added all this drivel that had nothing to do with the problem."

"But it was in the word problem."

"Sure it was. Just because it's in the problem description doesn't mean you have to use it. Sometimes there's more information than you need. Look. Think of it like this. You have headache and there are a hundred bottles in the medicine cabinet. How do you choose what medicine you take?"

"Well, I take aspirin for a headache. I look for the aspirin."

"How do you know you take aspirin for a headache?"

"Because I've done it before."

"Of course. Calculus is the exact same thing. You follow what you did before, and it all works out. You ignore the stuff that doesn't matter, the other bottles in the cabinet, and just use the stuff that does matter, the aspirin. See? Simple!"

"But how do I know what matters?"

"I just explained that." She said with irritation.

"No, you didn't. You said to ignore what doesn't matter, how do I know what matters?"

"Because you do what you did before."

I shook my head, feeling more confused. "I'm not getting it."

"God do men only think about sex? Alright, you want to make your girlfriend climax, what do you do?"

"What?"

"You heard me. If you wanna make your girlfriend climax, what do you do? What are the steps?"

I looked at her for a moment like she had three heads. "That's kinda personal, isn't it?"

I saw her roll her eyes and then stand up next to the table. "Fine. I'm standing here. If you wanted to make me climax, what would do you do?" My look of shock didn't waver as I sat and stared at her. "What? You don't know how to make a girl climax? Are you that bad at sex?"

"I never said I was bad at sex or that I couldn't make you or my girlfriend climax. I just don't understand where this is going." I said defensively.

"I'm trying to teach you something. Since all you seem to be able to think about is your girlfriend, I'm trying to use something you might understand. Now, stand up."

"Okay,"

"Now, if you want to make me climax, what do you do? What steps do you take?"

"Well. Um. I supposed... I guess I start by kissing you. Then I'd tease your breasts and nipples and then I'd tease your pussy with my fingers and, depending on how you wanted me to make you climax, stroke my fingers or my dick into you until you come."

"Okay. So those are your base steps. Kind of a problem overview. Kissing is step one. Okay, kiss me."

"Seriously?"

"You want me to teach you or not. If not, I have plenty of my own work to do."

"Yeah. Okay." I answered. I stepped to her and took her in my arms and moved my face to hers.

"Okay stop." I stopped moving and held my face inches from hers. "Where are your arms?"

"Around you?"

"But you said the first step was to kiss me. That isn't kissing. Did you miss a step?"

"Well. Um. I supposed I did. I have to hold you first. Then I kiss you."

"Okay. So step one is holding me, not kissing me. Alright, now, step one is done, do step two, kiss me."

I hesitated and she pushed her face to mine to start the kiss. If there was one thing all that sex with Mandy and her friends taught me, was there was no substitute for a good kiss to start off sex, and they taught me how to kiss pretty damn well. I pulled my face back from her to break what she had started and then gently moved my face back to hers, gently brushing her lips with mine before pressing them slightly harder. She opened her mouth and I felt her arms wrap around me as I teased her lips and tongue with mine. I was actually surprised to hear her groan softly into my mouth. I gently pulled away from her face, leaving her flushed and breathing heavily.

"Then what? What's the next step?" She panted lightly, her face flushed after the long embrace.

"I'd usually tease her breasts and nipples." I whispered, still holding her.

"Okay, show me." I moved my right hand from her back around to her front and stroked her left breast gently, teasing my fingers across her bra covered nipple. "Is that how you do it? Just like that?"

"Not usually. I'd usually take off her shirt and bra first."

"So, If you don't take my shirt off, it doesn't work the same, does it? If you do take my shirt off, then you've skipped steps again, right?"

"I'd think it'd feel a lot better without your bra and shirt on."

"So if you knew you needed to do that, why didn't you? Why skip the step and go right to rubbing my nipples if you knew it wasn't the right way to do it?"

"We're here. It isn't exactly private." I answered, still stroking her nipple through her shirt.

"But skipping the step, private or not, doesn't solve the problem, does it? The problem solution you're working to is giving me an orgasm. So, it doesn't help to short circuit the process. That's what I'm trying to show you. You have to outline all the steps, every one, and then you have to do all those steps, or it doesn't work. So, this isn't a private place. That wasn't in the problem description, but you know it needs to be done. what could you do? Can you add or change one step to make the process you outlined still work?"

"I could turn your back to the window first."

"Okay. Do that." She whispered. I turned her back to the window and released her. I moved both hands to the front of her button-down shirt and started undoing the little white buttons. "So, what step did you forget now?"

"I didn't say I was going to unbutton your shirt."

"Is that an important step?"

"Well, I guess I need to before I can take your shirt off."

"So, it IS important, isn't it?" She whispered.

"It is I guess." I answered as I kept undoing the buttons slowing down as I got lower and lower, her cream colored blouse spreading and exposing her creamy stomach and chest and the white lace bra she had on. I unbuttoned as far as I could go and then reached for the little fabric tie around her waist holding her pants up.

"What are you doing now?"

"Um. Untying your belt?"

"Why?"

"Because your shirt is still tucked in, and I can't take it off until I do."

"So, you skipped another step? You're not too good at outlining the steps you need are you?"

"I guess not."

"So, now, think back to the beginning. What are the steps so far? All of them, not just the big ones."

"Um. Take you in my arms and hold you. Move my face to yours, kiss you, unbutton your shirt and open your pants."

"Very good. Okay. Keep going. Let's see what else you forgot." I undid the front of her pants and let them fall down her legs to pool around her ankles, her shirt hanging down now over her butt and crotch. I went back to undoing the buttons and then after the last was undone, I gently coaxed the shirt off her shoulders and down her arms. I pulled it off her arms and set it on the table. I reached around her and moved my fingers to the clasp of her bra. "What are you doing?"

"Taking your bra off."

"Oh? So just take it off." I started to unclasp the fasteners again. "Stop. What are you doing?"

"Um. Undoing the clips."

"Ahhhh. Missed another step?"

"I guess so."

"Alright. Unclasp and then remove?"

"Uh huh."

"Does the order matter?"

"Of course."

"Do you suppose the order matters in math too?"

"I know it does."

"So not only having all the steps, but the order of the steps is important. Okay, keep going." I shrugged and unclipped her bra and then eased it off her shoulders and down her arms, leaving her standing in nothing but her pants bunched around her shoes and ankles and a pair of tiny white panties. I took her in my arms again and gently stroked my fingers of my right hand across her nipples. I stoked back and forth a few times and then bent over to lick and suck her now rock hard nipples poking to me from the front of her sexy little C cup breast. "What are you doing now?"

"I was going to suck on your nipples."

"Was that in the list? The one you gave me at first?"

"Um. No."

"Does it matter?"

"It helps. I guess I could do it without that, but it's easier to get you turned on if I do."

"Ah, so now we have optional steps. How do you know if a step is optional?"

"I guess if it's something that makes the task easier, but if you leave it out you can still get the end result."

"So, the end result is to make me climax. You can do it without sucking my nipples, but if you do, it's easier, is that what you're saying?"

"Yeah."

"So, if you're trying to solve a problem, is writing out the whole formula necessary or optional?"

"Um. Optional, but I guess it'd be easier if I did."

"Like sucking my nipples?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay. Go ahead. Let's see if it helps."

I leaned my head down and closed my lips around her nipple, gently sucking it and using my tongue to tease across and around it. I felt it harden further under the attention it was receiving as well as her large pink areola puckering and roughening as her body responded. I licked and sucked as I stroked her stomach, slowly moving my fingers down to her white panties. She let out a soft moan as I stroked across her panty, sliding my fingers between her legs as far as I could with her pants holding her feet together. I knew what I needed to do, and was prepared for her to stop me once again as I started to push her panties down.

"Is that another step you missed?" she moaned softly, not stopping me.

"It is." I whispered, pulling my mouth from her tit. "So is this." I added as I turned her and pushed her back to sit on the edge of the table. With her bare butt cheeks on the edge, I let go of her and knelt down, pulling her panties down to her ankles. I lifted her feet from the floor, not bothering to take her pants all the way off, but instead letting her feet rest on my leg so I could spread her knees. I leaned my face between her legs and slowly kissed her thighs, teasing closer and closer to her clearly wet lips before slowly kissing her soft, flowery, protruding, inner lips, tasting her excitement. I licked slowly up her lips, spreading them with my tongue.

"Ohhhhhh fuck." She moaned softly, apparently not caring about the number of students that were gathering outside the room, staring at her mostly naked body through the large windowed wall. She leaned back on her hands, tilting her body back as I licked up her slit and found her clit. "Oh my god yes." She moaned loudly this time, clearly getting more excited. I slipped one finger ever so slowly into her, feeling her vaginal walls snugly press around it, forcing it slowly deeper into her until I could curl it up into her. Her body suddenly tensed and shuddered as the tip of my finger found that special spot. "OH FUCK!" she gasped, her eyes flying open to look at me. She shifted her weight and pulled my head toward her pussy with one hand as I started to stroke my finger in and out of her like a little dick.

I worked the tip of my finger across that small spot on the top of her vaginal wall, drawing gasps and grunts from her as she tried to rock her hips and push them toward my face. I licked and flicked her clit at the same time, her whole body stiffening as she tried to lift off the table, her feet pressing to my leg and her hand to the table surface. "OH FUCK!" she screamed as her body jerked and I was rewarded with a gush of her juices pumping out at me. I continued to stroke her depths with my finger and lick her clit, drawing two more massive spasms from her before she lay back on the table, her whole body shuddering and trembling for long seconds.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,387 Followers