High School Dates Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers

Only as she began to recover from her climax did she realize we had an audience. Blushing brightly, she pushed me back from where I was still gently licking and kissing her pussy lips, and stood up. She pulled her panties and pants up and then hurriedly pulled her shirt back on, ending the show. Only after she was holding her shirt closed over her bare chest did she look at me and realize the whole front of my shirt and pants were soaked.

"Did I do that?" She asked in a quavering voice that hadn't quite recovered from her still occasionally shuddering body.

"Yeah, you did."

"I'm sorry. That. That's never happened before." She panted. "I didn't mean to. I mean. I wasn't intending for it to go this far."

"No problem. I think I got the idea." I answered her.

"Yeah. Um. I think maybe we should take this someplace else though." She said looking down at my dick bulging my wet pants out. "I think maybe change your clothes and, well, I'm in three twelve dorm C. Come see me and we'll go over your test and see if we have the step skipping solved."

"Three twelve? Cool. I'm in the same dorm, five oh two."

"Well, in that case, help me clean this mess up and we can walk over together."

"Sure." I answered. I picked up her bra. "You want this back on?" I asked as she buttoned her shirt.

"Um. Not right now." She said, shaking her head. We picked up all her stuff and we walked back to the dorm room. We didn't walk hand in hand, we didn't walk with my arm around her, we just walked side by side. I left her off on her floor from the elevator and headed up to my dorm room.

"Jesus man. You smell like a brothel!" Eric said several seconds after I walked into our dorm room. "What've you been doing? Fucking a whole sorority?"

"Nah. Just had an accident with my math tutor." I said as I stripped off my shirt and started pulling off my shoes.

Eric rolled half off his bed to sit on the edge and look at me. "A little accident? You're all wet!"

"Yeah."

He got off his bed and stepped to mine. He picked up my shirt and sniffed it at a distance and then closer. "Shit David! This smells like..."

"It is." I answered as I pushed off my pants. I stripped off my also wet underwear and tossed them on the pile of dirty clothes in the corner and then stepped to my dresser and pulled out a fresh pair. Instead of pants, I pulled out a pair of athletic shorts and pulled them on before transferring my room key and wallet to my shorts.

"How the fuck did you get covered with pussy juice?"

"My tutor was trying to make a point about following required sequences in math."

"That must have been some point. Who the hell is your tutor?"

"Patricia Engle." I said as I dug out a new t-shirt and pulled it on."

"Five and a half feet, blond hair, slender, medium sized boobs and oversized purple glasses?"

"That sounds like her, why?"

"Hell, you must have your head in the sand. That's Patty Engle. She's some kind of prodigy in Biology and physics. She's your tutor?"

"If that's her. Yeah."

"Okay, you gotta tell me. How did you get her pussy juice all over you? You had to have her pants down!"

"Well, yeah. She didn't have much on."

"Where? Her dorm room or something?"

"Actually, it was in the library. One of the study rooms."

"You had sex with her in a study room? You dog! Hell, half the guys on campus would kill for a chance like that!"

"It wasn't like that. I just gave her an orgasm."

"Must have been one hell of an orgasm! How many times did you fuck her?"

"Actually, I didn't. I just made her climax." I said.

"Shit. You can make a woman climax like that? How?"

"Just gotta know how to do it."

"Shit. You are a study in the unexpected." He said as I headed for the door. "Where are you going?"

"Down to Patty's room. We're going to go over my test."

"Her dorm room? On the women's floor? At this hour? You can't do that!"

"It's not that late. Besides, we'll be done in half an hour. I'll be back before the floor closes to guys."

"You better. It'd suck to get thrown out in your first semester."

I frowned and headed to the elevator.

I knocked on her dorm room door only a few minutes later. The door opened and I found her standing on the other side in an oversized sweat shirt. She reached out for me pulled me into the room before sticking her head out and looking both ways down the hallway. She closed the door and locked it before turning to face me. "I don't want people to know I have a man in here. I'm having hard enough of a time fending off the guys that think they're god's gift to women."

"That doesn't include me?"

"To be quite honest, you might actually qualify for that title if you can make that happen every time. That the only way you can do it? Make a woman come like that?"

"Um. No. I can usually do it the other way too."

"You mean fucking her?"

"Yeah."

"Show me!" She said, pulling the sweatshirt up and off. She tossed it aside, leaving her completely nude.

"Shit." I said quickly, staring at her now naked body.

She stepped to the bottom bed of a metal frame bunk bed and sat down on the edge, leaning back and lifting and spreading her legs to completely expose her pussy. "Fuck me. Show me how you do that."

"Patty?"

"Yeah?"

"Patty. I have a girlfriend. I can't just go around having sex with other girls. It wouldn't be right."

"I'm not asking you to just have sex to have sex. I want to know how you do it. I want to see it. I want you to show me how you do it with your dick."

"Patty." I protested quietly, not wanting to be loud enough to alert people in the hall or adjacent rooms that I was here.

"David. My area of study is bioscience. How cells interact with external stimuli, such as viruses. I know how the human body works in ways that would make you seem like a preschooler, but you can do something I don't know how to do. I want to know how. I want you to teach me. I want you to show me how you do it. You show me and I'll tutor you all semester in calc no questions asked."

I needed a tutor, and she clearly knew her stuff. I wasn't going to really have sex with her, just demonstrate how I make a woman squirt. Well, I sorta was going to have sex with her, but I'm sure Mandy wouldn't be overly upset if she knew why I was doing it. "Okay." I finally agreed after some hesitation.

"Good. Get undressed." She said with a grin.

I shook my head and undressed, her watching every move I made. I was sure she was more than a little familiar with the human body, including male genetalia, but she was almost mesmerized watching me pull off my t-shirt. Her lips parted slightly, and I watched her lick her lips in anticipation as I pulled my shorts off and then finally pulled off my briefs, freeing my hardon. "Damn. Are you always that big?" She whispered, staring at my hardon as it bobbed with my heartbeat.

"Just when I'm turned on." I answered her.

She held out one hand, her other arm holding her up at an angle. I took her hand and let her pull me to her. "Make it happen again. Make me come like that. Put it in and make me climax that way again."

I chuckled. "Patty. It doesn't work that way. It isn't a faucet I just turn on. I have to get the woman turned on in all the right ways. Even then, there's no guarantee. Not all women can do it."

"But I can. You already did it once."

"Alright. Lay down. On the bed, not half on and off."

She shifted on the bed and I stepped over to it. I lowered myself onto the end of the mattress and leaned down. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and let it out slowly, letting my mind slide from apprehensive to thinking about pleasuring her. I opened my eyes and saw her watching me, waiting. I leaned down and kissed the inside of her calf. It was a soft wet kiss that made her giggle softly. The next was slightly higher, her giggle was less. The third kiss she was silent and the fourth and fifth, on her thigh just above her knee, caused her to draw a soft deep breath. I continued to kiss, her legs spreading to give me more room as I worked slowly up her thigh. She moaned softly as my kisses came tantalizingly close to her pussy, but intentionally avoided it. I kissed her curl covered mound and then slowly worked up her body, kissing her firm stomach. She moved her hands to my head, pushing me down toward her pussy, wanting me to kiss and lick it again.

I acquiesced and kissed down to her pussy again. I slipped my tongue between her lips and slowly stroked up and down, teasing her with the tip of my tongue and searching out her clit. She moaned loudly as I found the sensitive nub and stroked it with the tip of my tongue. "Oh god yes," She moaned. "You're getting me so turned on. Making me want you so badly. Do you do this to all the women you know?"

"No. Just the ones I want to."

"God, who taught you this."

"Believe it or not, the principal of my high school."

She lifted her head and looked down at me. "Your high school principal? How did he teach you this?"

"Not a he. A she. It's a long story."

"After you make me come, you have to tell me it." She said, leaning her head back. "Go ahead. Keep going. Don't stop now."

I went back to kissing her body, slowly working my way up to her breasts. This time I kissed from one to the other, each time placing kisses around her nipples before sucking them into my mouth. I let my dick press to her pussy, my hard shaft trapped between my body and her wet lips so that as I rocked my hips slowly, I was grinding my cock against her clit.

She moaned loudly and rocked in time with my strokes, dragging her clit along my shaft from my balls to my engorged head. Her excitement grew with each stroke, her moans growing louder as her orgasm began to build. It was time, and it didn't take much to make it happen. I'd done it time and again with Mandy. I let her lift her hips and I slid down just a little further. I felt my head slide between her lips and nestle into the entrance to her depths. It only took a small push and my head slid into her extremely tight vagina. I pushed harder forcing my cock deeper into her while I closed my lips around her right nipple and sucked it into my mouth.

"OH FUCK!" she gasped as my cockhead hit the end of her tunnel. I started to stroke in and out of her, the base of my cock hitting her clit with each stroke. In and out I pushed, listening to her grow closer to orgasm. "Oh fuck. Ohhhhh god damn. I'm going to come again. I'm going to come. Ohhhhhh shit. If feels... It feels like I'm going to....OH MY!" she cried as her body stiffened. She shuddered and I could feel her wetness surge from her, dousing both of our crotches with her juices. "OHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!" she gasped as her body shuddered and trembled.

I continued to stroke, my own climax growing, the feeling of her spasming pussy pushing me ever closer to tipping over the edge.

"Come for me. Let me feel it. Let me feel you come in me now. Ohhhhh please come for me." She panted.

"Uh." I grunted as my body spasmed and pumped a gush of cum into her. She pulled me down to her, pulling me tightly to her as she shuddered, my spurting cock pushing her orgasm even higher.

"Ohhhhhh shit that was intense." She panted several minutes later as my softening cock finally slipped from her. "I didn't realize an orgasm could be so intense." She said as she worked to catch her breath. "Damn I've never felt anything like that before. I need to know. How do you do it?"

"I just hit the right spots." I answered. She eased her grip on me and I rolled off her to lay on the bed next to her, still trying to catch my own breath.

"I should say you do." She said, rolling to lay on her side. She laid one leg over mine, her thigh nuzzling my balls while her breasts pressed to my arm. She lifted my arm and moved it around her shoulders, shifting her body closer so her tits pressed against my body. She nuzzled her face into my neck and gently kissed my neck. "Damn you know how to make a girl feel good."

The door to the room opened and a girl walked in, closing it behind her. She turned around and saw the two of us on the bed and froze in place "Patty!? YOU!? Do you know what time it is? It's nine thirty!"

"Shit!" Patty swore as she turned away from me. And climbed from the bed. "Shit. What are we going to do? We can't sneak him out of here!"

The newcomer laughed and shook her head. "Jesus Patty. You? Who'd have thought the good girl prodigy would get caught with a man in her room after hours?"

"Dena, it's not funny! I could get kicked out."

The young woman stepped to Patty, turned her and pushed her back to the bed, then turned and flicked off the overhead light. I could tell she was moving through the room and then a small desk light flicked on. "You, honey, are going to sleep right there and keep things quiet. He's gonna have to spend the night, so you better hope no one comes to look in on us. I'm going to get undressed and go take a shower."

"Dena! Really?"

"Unless you wanna share him." She said as she started taking off her clothes.

"Don't look." Patty said, trying to cover my eyes with her hand.

"Oh Patty. Let him look. What are guys for besides having fun and making babies?"

Patty pulled her hand away. "Fine. Let him look. I hope you enjoy flashing your boobs at him."

Dena stepped over to the bed and stood there naked. "I plan on flashing a whole lot more than my boobs at him. When I get back from the shower I plan on seeing if that dick of his can get hard again. From the smell of it in here, he at least knows how to use it."

"Oh. He does that." Patty admitted with a frown. She looked back at me. "I'm sorry. I kinda got you into this. I hope I don't get you in trouble with your girlfriend."

"Oh, don't worry," Dena said as she looked down at me. "I plan on making sure he's too tired to get into trouble with anyone but us tonight."

"GO! Take your shower already!" Patty chided her roommate.

By the time Dena got back from the shower, I'd put my shorts back on and Patty had donned a conservative nightgown that really didn't show anything. We were laying on her bed, and I was telling her the story about how I'd gotten thrown into the girl's bathroom. Dena sat down, intent on listening to the story, and actually making me start over. She sat on the end of Patty's bed and fingered her own pussy while I described being tasked with spanking Betsy, Patty quizzing me on why I did what I did. By the end of the story, Dena had brought herself to climax while I described what my mom had taught me, substituting Principal Johnson laying on her desk, into the story so they didn't think I as a total pervert.

"You sure I can't sneak out?" I asked after the story was done.

"No way. Miss busybody down on the end is a senior and she's paid to make sure we don't do what we are right now, keeping a man in our room past hours. No, it's better off to hide you. She's not going to check our room. Patty here is a goodie-two-shoes and no way she'd think she'd hide a guy here. Go figure, right? I'd love to have a guy in here all night and she's the one that does it!"

"Well, it's not because I wanted to fuck all night. I just wanted to understand how he made me climax so hard, and, well, after he did I kinda owed him one of his own. It wouldn't be fair to leave him hanging after that."

"You know, your reputation is going to be a bit soiled after the library," I said to her. "You had a pretty damn big audience. At least no one had a camera to record you."

"Damn good thing." Patty said with a shake of her head. "I really don't know what I was thinking."

"I do," Dena answered for her. "You were in the middle of the best sex you've ever had, and you were thinking with your hormones, not your head. The same thing you accuse me of doing all the damn time!"

Patty blushed. "Yeah. I guess I was at that. I kinda owe you an apology."

"You can apologize by loaning me your friend here for a few minutes to show me just how good he can do."

"Ohhhhh! Go to sleep!" Patty said with a scowl.

---o---

It was a bit past midnight when I looked at my watch. I had to go pee, and there wasn't any choice but to sneak to the bathroom and hope no one else was there. I carefully slipped out of bed, climbing over Patty as she slept. She moved some and groaned softly but didn't wake. There was enough light coming from under the door for me to see where it was, so I padded barefoot to the door, wearing only my shorts. In the dark I had no hope of finding the rest of my clothes, and waiting wasn't going to be an option. I unlocked the door and slipped out as quietly as I could. Thankfully there weren't any other girls in the hallway. The layout was the same as the men's dorm floor, so I knew the bathroom was at the end of the hall. I walked as quietly as I could and slipped into the bathroom. Like the men's floor, there was a bathroom area with a shower area behind it. I could hear water running in the shower, but couldn't see anyone because of the dividing wall.

Of course, there were no urinals, so I went into one of the stalls. While I was in there, I heard the water in the shower shut off. "Oh damn." I whispered. Now I had to try and decide to wait her out, by waiting for her to leave, or to sneak out before she came out of the shower. I took a breath, opting for the second choice. Hopefully I could sneak out while she was still drying off. I opened the door and stepped out, intending to head to the door.

"Well well well," I heard Dena say from where she leaned against the row of sinks. "What do we have here?"

"OH SHIT!" I heard another female voice say from behind me, causing me to turn around and see another completely naked woman behind me, apparently the woman that was in the shower. She backed up enough to hide her body and peek around the corner at me.

"Dena!" I hissed. "You're gonna get us caught!"

"Only if you make noise. I heard you get up and guessed where you were coming."

"Dena." I said quietly again, as she stepped from the sinks I had to walk past to block the path to the door. "You want to get caught?"

"Uh uh. Not at all. But I know Patty. There's no way she'd bring a guy back to her dorm room for sex unless he was something really special. I heard you tell her that story, about the Principal. But I don't believe it. High school principals don't go around having sex with their students."

"Well, it happened." I said with a shrug. I looked around and saw the girl behind me still looking around the corner, clearly interested in our discussion.

"Wait. You had sex with Patty? Miss priss, straight as an arrow Patty?"

"They did. The whole fucking dorm room smelled like sex." Dena said. "So what was it? What got her to want you in her dorm room fucking her?"

The girl stepped out from around the corner, no longer hiding herself, but not coming any closer either. "Okay fine. She was trying to teach me about doing things in order on calc problems and was using sex as an example. You know, unbutton a shirt before you take it off and that kind of thing."

"She let you take off her shirt?"

"Yeah."

"And?"

"Jesus Dena. Why don't you ask her?"

"Because she definitely won't tell me! You on the other hand, are in the girl's bathroom on a girls only floor of the dorm after hours. You pretty much have to answer my questions, or you end up getting caught and probably expelled. They're pretty strict about that kind of thing here."

"Okay fine. I undressed her and gave her an orgasm."

"At the library? No way. Not her."

"Well, that's what happened. Okay? Can we go back to the room now?"

"Uh uh. Not until I know what you did to get her to want you back here to fuck her. I mean, just giving her a quickie in the library isn't going to entice her to want sex with any guy. It's almost the opposite. She hates the way guys treat sex with girls.'

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers