High School Dates Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never said I gave her a quickie. I said I gave her an orgasm."

"Must have been one hell of an orgasm!" the other girl said.

"She liked it."

"It had to be. Okay stud. Show me. Do to me what you did to her."

"What? Here?"

"You want me to call for the floor monitor?"

"NO!"

"Then make me come." She said lifting herself to sit on the edge of the sink.

I shook my head. "You wanna get caught?"

"What? You think I'm gonna be loud?"

"I don't know if you're a screamer or a silent groaner, but if you scream, we're both in trouble."

"Okay. I promise to be quiet. Now do me like you did her."

"It doesn't work like that."

"So how does it work?"

"I have to get you warmed up first. Tease you a bit, make you want it."

"Someone's been teaching him pretty damn well." The girl behind me said.

"Alright. Tease me." Dena commanded me.

"This isn't going to work." I said, shaking my head. "I could fuck you all night with that attitude and you might have an orgasm or two, but not the kind I gave her. You have to want it."

"But I do want it!"

"Not that way. Watch." I said turning around to face the other girl. "Can I kiss you?"

"Um. I suppose."

I stepped to her and wrapped my arms around her. She stiffened at my touch, but I leaned my head down and kissed her neck. It tickled her and she squirmed, but the squirming stopped as I kissed up her jaw line and finally brushed my lips across hers. I kissed her softly at first, using my lips to tease hers and my tongue to coax her lips open. She opened her mouth and I teased my tongue into her mouth, seeking out hesitant tongue, and then flicking the tip of mine across the tip of hers. My hands moved up and down her back, stroking her while we kissed, one hand working down to her bare butt cheeks, stroking both firm globes before teasing my fingers down to curl under the curve of her butt and her partly exposed pussy.

"Oh god." She breathed, pulling her face from mine. "I think my pussy is leaking already."

"You like that?"

"That how you kiss all girls?"

"Ones I care about." I whispered in response.

"I bet they all wanna fuck you after a kiss like that."

"Sometimes."

"Yeah. Right. If I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd be pulling you back into the shower and begging you to fuck me right now."

"Well, maybe he'll get lucky tomorrow."

"Oh I can guarantee it." She whispered. She looked past me at Dena and then frowned. "Come on. I'll get you back to Patty's room."

She pulled from me and took me by the hand. She picked up the towel and other stuff she had set by the sink and then took my hand again. She led me, still naked, out of the bathroom to Patty's room. She leaned to me and kissed me on the lips again before pulling away and almost running to her own dorm room two doors down. She looked at me one more time before we both opened our doors and slipped inside.