All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 09'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Oh boy. What a mess? Thought Mandy was just testing him but definitely doesn't seem so and I had such high hopes. Great story still.

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

Another great chapter! You see the foreshadowing that Mandy and David wouldn't make it being 3000 mies apart. They were both highly sexed after their summer and no way could they hold out until Christmas break. I eagerly look forward to more

Thanks for writing

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Oof! That was rough to "watch". Also, the timeline is a little hard to track, but if Mandy was at the party "several weeks ago" (and long enough ago to realize she was pregnant), then she's been lying to him, and holding him to chastity without her, while she's busy out there fucking who knows who. That's shitty. **really** shitty.

Any chance this ends up being a world where he can end up with both Betsy AND Patty? Because that's my choice, at least right now.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Can he even be with one woman? as despite his character the girls desire he has no will power. Any time any girl or woman opens her legs he's between them, girlfriend or no girlfriend. Betsy or Patty, hmmm tough choice.

We shall see where it goes.

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyabout 1 year ago

In a perfect world they go for a polyamorous relationship. But, I'm not holding my breath. I don't know any girls who throw themselves at nice guys just because the isn't an asshole and is a geek. Not in the real world. Been there, done that not only bought the T-shirt, but did the design, registered rhe copyright & trademark and own the damned brick & mortar, plus online business, AND still gettin' no love like the hero in this story. Would that it were true. Also would love to know how it ends, does his Mom move in with him and his lover(s)? Do the women ever do anal? Does he get pegged?

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 year ago

This continues to be soooo good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic way of dealing with betrayal. Developing his connection with Patty was well crafted. Also the brief comment made by Betsy about Mandy was perfect. Keeping him from believing it was his fault. Looking forward to the next part. And I want to say that of all the authors I've followed, your writing style is the best of them all. Thank you for your gift. K

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

This is the antithesis of a romance. David has become a despicable, seemingly unsalvageable, character. Good luck saving this story.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Truly wish you could write without the dot dot dot's. You write very well, great stories and I faithfully follow but they have to be edited out to listen to the stories with a text reader. More and more people are using them, makes the story much more interesting. I tried to teach my student that the pauses are indicated by the words of the story. Comma's, periods, ends of sentences and paragraphs and especially the words! This one was lacking in proof reading but still like the story very much. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

Wow, I had the feeling that Mandy was the same slut as her mother was and after the prom was just showing off David's big dick. It should have been obvious to us (readers) that she was just using him for his dick when she started passing him around to her cheerleader friends and mother.

Betsy although one of the cheerleaders did not actually seem to be part of the in crowd. She was used as by team members as the weaker member that could be pushed into doing the dirty deeds, by blackmail. Then with her parent situation that she probably hid from people, she was still a target because she couldn't participate as much as others.

Betsy like Patty had boyfriend abuse their relationship and major depression issue that needed someone help recover. Like Mandy, David was a short-term hero for her when he kicked Evan in the balls. However, I don't believe Betsy or Patty will do that to him

I look forward to next installment

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

This story keeps getting better and better. This writer is GOOD!

J6480J6480about 1 year ago

Cumming along nicely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. I hope as Many 's belly grows biger and bigger she will have drop out of college and hope at some point in her life she will know she had a good guy who would have done anything for her and i hope it breaks her heart in to a million pieces. Dam whore Mandy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. From one perspective the story seems like just a lot of late adolescent sex, but the emotions, reason, and character growth are amazingly deep.

Thanks for a great story.

-jog

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 1 year ago

It would be interesting to know if Betsy is right about Amanda both being a slut and probably acting like a slut while away at school. But likely she's right. After all, Amanda engaged in a game that involved *numerous* people getting naked and sexually playing with each other. That goes way beyond "I had sex with a guy".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s getting better. At one point of the story David was just a f* machine, anytime any girl.

Some comments are saying Mandy was bad all along, I believe she just doesn’t think thing through.

I’m betting Patty’s going to be the winner, they have much more in common. Unless David can hurt one of them so he ends up hurting both.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Ooooo....kay..."muskyboy", 2 months ago...quite the dissatisfied reader there, I'd say!! And quite ugly in his comments!! David IS NOT despicable...nor will he becomes that kind of person. This is all obvious because he has ssssoooo many friends, in the girls he has been nice to, even if in a very minor way. THIS is how a REAL MAN acts towards women, respectfully and helpfully, recognizing them as co-equal HUMAN BEINGS, deserving of respect and emotional consideration!!

Patty is wonderful...she and Betsy are going to be ssssoooo good for David in the next chapters/the rest of his life!!

Definitely FIVE**5**STARS, for this is deserving of more!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Sad that David and Mandy wont have a life together like they thought they would back in high school. Mandy should have know there are medications out there that make brith control pills not be effective

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories