High School Dates Ch. 09

Story Info
David's world comes crashing down.
12.7k words
4.79
18.8k
42

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

Chapter 9

Authors note: Yes I am still listing this as Romance. Hopefully with this chapter it will start becoming more obvious why. Enjoy!

It was Saturday night. I sat on my bed in my dorm room waiting for Mandy to call. We'd set a regular time to call each other so that we wouldn't miss each other. Eight o-clock Saturday night. She strategically planned it for that time to reduce the likelihood of either of us going off to some party on Saturday night and doing something stupid. What had me nervous was that I knew I was going to have to tell her about being stupid. I wasn't looking forward to it.

I almost jumped out of my skin when the phone rang. I snatched it off the desk and dropped onto my bed again before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey sexy! Is this the phone of the sexiest, most wonderful man in the world?"

"Um. I think you got the wrong number." I answered, getting a laugh from her.

"How are you my love? Have a good week?"

"Not too bad, you?"

"It was good, but hard. There is so much stuff to memorize. I mean, it's a liberal arts degree, so I don't have to worry about all the hard math and science you do, but there is so much they want you to memorize. How's your calc class going? Did you pass the first test?"

"I didn't. I got a D."

"Oh damn. What are you going to do? You have to pass that!"

"I know. The professor, he assigned me a tutor."

"A tutor? That's fantastic! Is she cute?" She asked jokingly. When I didn't respond she got serious. "David? What's wrong?"

"She is cute, but she really doesn't like guys."

"Oh? A lesbian then? That's okay. I mean that way she isn't trying to get into my man's pants, right?"

"She's not a lesbian. She just doesn't have a very high opinion of men in general."

"Oh. Okay... SO what's the problem?" She asked, concern evident in her voice.

"Well, she was trying to get me to understand something and I wasn't getting it. So she figured she'd use something all guys understand, sex."

"David? What happened?" She asked quietly.

"She told me to make her orgasm, and doing that she was pointing out how I kept bypassing steps when I said what I was going to do, but then did them different. Like not saying I had to unbutton her shirt before I took it off, that kind of thing."

"So, you took off her clothes?"

"Yeah." I admitted quietly.

"Not someplace private though, right? Wait. That's silly. I mean, you wouldn't do something like that in public, Would you?" I sat for long seconds not saying anything. "You took off her clothes in a public place? I don't understand. David, what did you do?"

"In one of the study rooms. I undressed her and then I used my tongue and fingers to make her come."

"Oh David! You didn't make her come like that? Not in a public place? Did you get caught? Did you two get in trouble?"

"Uh, no, we didn't get caught exactly. Well, not by anyone but other students. And yeah. I did. She came all over me."

"Ohhhhh David." She whispered.

"I'm sorry lover. I didn't mean for it to happen. I was just going to give her a nice little climax with my fingers. I mean it was her idea to use that as an instructional model. I never thought we'd ever get that far. I figured I'd just kiss her and she'd say she made her point, but she just kept pointing out all the mistakes I was making in how i processed the task, that before I knew it, I had her naked and was licking her."

"Oh lord David. I know you. Once you started, you couldn't not do it all the way, right?"

"Something like that."

"So, um. After that. Did you have sex with her?"

"Um. Not right away. We went back to our dorm rooms and changed and then I went to hers to go over the rest of my test. We, um, we kinda..."

"David, tell me you didn't have sex with her!"

"I wont lie to you Mandy. I did. I was awfully horny and when she wanted it again, well, I did. I'm sorry sweetie. I've felt guilty about it all week."

"David. We talked about this. We didn't want this to happen. At least tell me this was a one time thing!"

"It was. Well, mostly. She wants me to give her another orgasm, just with my fingers, not having sex with her, once for each test she helps me pass."

"David, that is having sex with her. Just because you don't stick your dick in her doesn't mean it's not sex."

"Yeah. I guess your right. But what do I do? I have to pass this class or I might as well drop out right now."

"I know you can do this. You're really really smart, at least about some things. Some you are really really stupid about. Like girls. You are definitely really really stupid about girls. If I could, I'd come out there and slap you silly! I love you. I don't want to even think about doing what I have to do now."

"You're going to do that? Like your mom and dad?"

"That's what we agreed to. It was supposed to keep us from doing something like that."

"You don't have to."

"If I don't, then what deterrent do you have to not do it again with her? Or anyone for that matter?"

"I guess none." I answered quietly.

"I can't believe we're less than four weeks in and we're already here. I didn't want it to happen at all, but I thought maybe it would after a year or two. I never thought you'd cheat on me that fast."

"Me either. I just wasn't thinking and I honestly thought that after we got part way along, that getting her clothes off in a public place would put a halt to it. I never expected her to go all the way to me actually giving her an orgasm."

"I don't want to do this David. I mean, we both know that I've had sex with plenty of guys before you. But intentionally or unintentionally, I don't want to cheat on you. I know we said this was what made sense, but I didn't think you really liked the idea, and now I know why. I don't WANT to cheat on you. I don't WANT to go find a guy to fuck."

"Then don't. We don't have to do what your parents do. We can find other solutions."

"Like what? What are you going to do to make it up to me?"

"Hell Mandy. We both know there is nothing at all that I can do to make it up to you. There's nothing I can do to take away what I caused you to feel. There's nothing you can do that takes away the guilt that I feel for what I did. All I know to do is to apologize and tell you I'll never do it again."

"Except for how many more tests?"

"Five, including the final."

"So we know you're going to do it five more times with her."

"Just give her a climax. I don't have to have intercourse with her to do that."

She was silent for a long time. "Okay. I'm not going to go find someone to have sex with. I'll believe you and forgive you. I hope you feel guilty. You should. It was as stupid idiot thing to do."

"I know. I'm so sorry lover."

"This sucks. I need to hold you. I need to have you hold me. We can't. Not until Christmas. And that's months away!"

"I know. I think of you all the time. Some nights I can't fall asleep because I'm thinking about you."

"I know. Me too." She said softly. "God I wish we were going to school in the same place. I don't know how we're going to make it four years like this."

"You could transfer out here. Harvard is just down the street. We could even live together."

"My mom would kill me if I went to Harvard!" She said with a laugh. "No, seriously. Maybe we should think about that. I can submit an application to transfer after this semester."

"I think that'd be a good thing to try. I don't think we can survive without each other for four years. Hell, four weeks has been almost impossible."

"Yeah, for me too. I use my toys almost every night when I go to bed."

"Oh no! I'm being replaced by mechanical toys!" I joked.

"Not hardly buster. These don't even come close to what I feel when you are with me. These just take the edge off. I guess you don't even have that."

"Not really. The showers in the dorm are kinda like a school locker room. Not much privacy to jack off or anything."

"I'm sorry lover. This is so much harder than I expected. Mom warned me. I should have listened. I'll get on the Harvard stuff tomorrow. Maybe by Christmas we'll have everything in place for me to transfer and we can be together out there. Oh damn! The timer's going off. I only have a minute left on this long distance card! I love you sweetie. I love you more than anything in the world!"

"Me too! You are the love of my life! I'll talk to you next week!"

"By my love!" She managed to say before the line clicked dead.

"Damn I hate this. We gotta make this Harvard stuff work out." I groused to myself.

---o---

I told Patty about my talk with Mandy and she agreed to not ask me for more sex. We decided that our study sessions would remain in public, either in the library or one of the dorm common areas. She did admit that I might have changed her mind about all men, being scum bags, to "most men" are scum bags.

It helped Mandy feel more comfortable about what I was doing and with who, and things between Mandy and I settled into a more comfortable flow. She had started the process to transfer to Harvard, and her mom supported the move, which made me happy. Patty had managed to get me straightened out on my calculus, and I was now getting good grades on the homework assignments and tests. I talked to my mom almost every other week and it seemed like Betsy was there every time I called, so I talked to her briefly every few weeks as well. Life was getting into a rhythm that was comfortable and I finally felt like things were starting to work out for my life. In only three weeks I'd be going home for Christmas. Mandy's mom had sent me a plane ticket so I wouldn't have to drive all the way there and back, which was good, since I didn't have a car anyway.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone at almost exactly eight o-clock Saturday night.

"Hello David." She said quietly, not using one of her usually cheerful hellos. My radar went off instantly at the sound of her voice.

"Hey lover. What's wrong?"

"I need to tell you something." She whispered so softly I almost couldn't hear her.

"Okay. What's wrong?"

"I went to a party several weeks ago with some friends. It was getting late and we'd been drinking. You know how it is."

"Yeah", I answered, even though I'd avoided those kinds of parties.

"We started playing this game. It's called last man standing. It's a variation on spin the bottle. You take turns spinning and whoever it points to has to stand in the middle and the person that spun gets to take a piece of clothing off of them."

"Okay. that doesn't sound so bad. I guess when you're naked you're out?"

"Well, I thought that too when we started. But after your naked whoever spins gets to spend one minute trying to make you come. Just fingers or mouths, that kind of thing."

"So, you sucked on a couple guys dicks?"

"Yeah. I did that."

"And?"

"And some of the guys suck their fingers in me or licked my clit to get me off."

"Alright. Well, that's not far from what I did with Patty, so I suppose it's okay."

"The last guy, the guy that got me off, he...he decided to grind on me. You know, rub his shaft on my clit. So I was laying on the floor and he climbed on me and we were grinding and he got me to climax. You know how sometimes when I come I arch my back real high? Well, I did. And his dick slipped into me and he didn't stop. He kept stroking until he came in me." She said softly. I could hear she was holding back, trying not to cry.

"Honey. It's okay. I mean, Patty and I did that once and you forgave me. I've already forgiven you so don't worry about it."

I heard her break down and start sobbing. "You don't understand David. I'm pregnant!"

"Wait! What!? How?"

Through her sobs she finally managed to speak again. "The doctor said the antibiotic I was taking for a sinus infection must have affected my birth control pill effectiveness. I was going to tell you about making the mistake with Jack over Christmas. I didn't want to make things harder for your final exams, but when I found out, mom told me I had to tell you right away. It wouldn't be fair to spring it on you when you came home."

I was silent for a few moments. "So, what do we do?"

She broke down into sobs again. "WE don't do anything!" She shouted into the phone. "There's nothing YOU can do! I screwed up. David, I can't let you marry me knowing that my child isn't yours. I don't believe in abortion. Jack's parents are making him marry me."

"Mandy. You're going to marry another man?" I asked, barely able to get the words out.

"I HAVE TO! Don't you understand. I CAN'T MARRY YOU ANYMORE! I CAN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! Everything we planned, everything we were going to do. We can't! I RUINED EVERYTHING! GOD DAMN IT DAVID! I LOVE YOU AND I CAN NEVER HAVE YOU NOW BECAUSE OF WHAT I DID!"

I was still trying to get anything to come out of my mouth when the line went dead. It took several minutes for me to dig out a long distance card and dial her number, but she didn't answer. I didn't know if she wasn't there any more or if she just refused to answer. I sat on my bed, stunned. I could feel tears running down my face, as I tried to call again, almost every half hour. She never answered, and I finally gave up about eleven o-clock.

"Shit! You look like your best friend died!" Eric said as he walked back in about ten minutes later. He was always nice an gave us some privacy for our Saturday night call, just in case we wanted to do a little phone sex or something. Tonight when he came in he found me sitting on the bed, tears streaming down my face, staring at the phone on the bed.

"Worse."

"Worse? What happened? Your mom die?"

"Mandy's pregnant." I whispered.

"Pregnant? How the hell did you do that? Ohhhhhhhh shit. It's not yours."

"No."

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing. There's nothing I can do. She's going to marry the guy that knocked her up."

"Oh shit. Dave. Shit. I'm sorry dude."

"Yeah." I said as I lay over and curled up on the bed.

I didn't even get out of bed Sunday. I didn't want to. I didn't go eat, I didn't shower, I just lay there. Eric did his best to try and get me up, but in the end, he gave up. All I wanted to do was curl up and die. Everything I thought I had worked out, everything I planned had evaporated in one phone call.

When Monday came I had only gotten out of bed to go to the bathroom, but only so I didn't make a mess on my bed. I didn't feel like eating or going to class or anything. He didn't have any more luck this morning than he did Sunday, trying to get me out of bed.

"Hey! You missed class!" Patty snapped as she walked into the room about half an hour after calc. She saw me laying on the bed, wearing only my briefs, curled up facing the wall. "Hey, you okay? You sick?" She asked more softly as she sat on the edge of the bed. She tugged on my shoulder to try and get me to roll over and see her, but I refused. "Jesus David. You look like hell. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I just want to lay here and die." I whispered.

"Well, you sure as hell look like you're trying. What happened?"

"Mandy."

"Your girlfriend? She break up with you or something? Tell you she doesn't love you anymore?"

"She's pregnant." I whispered.

"Oh my." She said softly, stroking my bare arm. "I'm sorry. She's going to marry him instead?"

"She said she loves me, but she can't marry me and let me raise someone that isn't mine. She's going to marry him."

"So, when did you find this out?"

"Saturday."

"And you've been laying here since then?"

"Something like that."

"Did you bother to eat? Maybe we should get you up and get something to eat."

"I'm not hungry. I just want to die."

She stroked my arm for several minutes and then got up to leave without a word. She was going to leave me alone and that was fine with me.

Patty walked into my room again a little before dinner time, and sat on the edge of my bed. I didn't roll over to even look at her. "It's my fault." I said quietly.

"Eric told me a little more. I don't know all the details, but enough. I'm sorry. I know how much you loved her."

"I still do."

"I know." She whispered, stroking my arm. "But this isn't helping."

"It's my fault. If I hadn't done what I did with you she might not have felt it was okay to play that stupid game."

"Hey, that's not fair. You didn't make her do it. She did that on her own. You can't be responsible for her actions. You can only be responsible for your own. And right now, yours aren't too responsible."

"I don't care."

"We have calc homework to do tonight."

"I don't care."

"You know, you surprise me."

"Why is that?"

"I did some research on you. I know what you did to save that girl. It took some work to track down someone who knew the whole story, but I did."

I half rolled toward her. "You know about that?"

"I've known about it for months. It was front page news in your town. Didn't you read the newspaper in your own town?"

"I was in the hospital for a few days." I said quietly. "I was never much on reading the newspaper anyway."

"Well, the police said that if you hadn't fought off the attacker that he probably would have killed her out of jealousy after he finished raping her, and you did it with a concussion and several bruised ribs. That doesn't sound like someone who gives up. Hell, you didn't give up on calculus, and that's even harder than kicking a guy in the balls!" She said with a chuckle, apparently trying to get me to laugh. I didn't.

She sat for long minutes, just sitting, stroking my arm, not saying anything. "You don't have to stay here." I finally said. "I know you have things to do."

"Uh huh. First thing I have to do is get you out of bed."

"I'm not dressed."

"Good. Makes getting a shower easier that way."

"I don't want a shower."

"You need one. Besides, it'll help. Trust me."

"Trust you? What do you know about something like this?"

"How old do you think I am?" She asked in a whisper.

"I heard you were twenty-two."

"Kinda old for a freshman, isn't it?"

"Yeah. kinda."

"You wanna know why? Because I spent a year lying in bed just like you are. I didn't want to get up and eat, or anything. All I wanted to do was die. You wanna know why?"

"I dunno."

"Tell me you wanna know why."

"okay, I wanna know. Why?"

"Because the guy I'd been dating for almost six years, the guy that I loved more than anything else in the world. The guy that was going to come to school with me and we were going to have a life together. He decided to have that life with someone else. Someone I knew. Someone that had been on double dates with us, someone I'd experimented with sex with, someone that knew me almost as well as I knew myself. He decided to have that life with my best friend. So yeah. I know. I lost the man I loved and my best friend three days before I was supposed to come here and start my freshman year."

"Damn." I mumbled without looking away from the wall I was staring at.

"Yeah. damn. Now you know why I don't much like men. Present company excepted. I spent almost a year wallowing in self-pity and self-loathing before someone managed to kick my ass hard enough to get me out of bed. I'm not going to let you do what I did. I'm not going to let you waste all the work you did this year. You're going to get your ass out of bed and take a shower and then come to dinner with me."

I rolled over enough to look at her and then back to the the wall again. "I don't feel like it."

"Did I say I was going to give you a choice?"

"No."

"So, get up. Don't make me force you to, because I will."

"You and what army?"

"Be right back." She said as she got up. I wondered where she went for a few moments and then went back to feeling sorry for myself, staring at the wall in front of me, feeling like my life had come to an end. Part of me wished that I hadn't saved Mandy, or when she asked me to the dance I refused, or any number of other choices I made that led to me being here like this. So many ways I could have changed my life.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers