All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 10'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeabout 1 year ago

That was Super HOT!!!!

Excellent story sir.

How does one apply for editing assistant???

FDD

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Betsy has a point about this being early still for him to decide to be in another long term relationship. However, at 18, how "forever love" could it be? Different time, I guess. Glad that he manage to get some closure w/ Mandy. That whole thing is frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another chapter in this outstanding story is a five stars gift to the reader from an outstanding author. The interrelationships between the characters is fascinating as they develop, and the romantic atmosphere is top notch. The chapter concludes leaving the reading pining to find out what is going to happen next. This is Romance story telling at its best.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but I cannot see it as a romantic story. The guy is a total pushover who can't say no. It seems no parent in this story is faithful in this universe and all are cheaters. I think that given all these examples and being the pushover he is, the MC won't be able to have a committed relationship with one only girl. It seems a story fitting more in loving wives than in romantic ones.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78about 1 year ago

Amazing work… keep doing a great job

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Very hot but he should not have fucked Mandy, she is unsalvageable.

ThebiffThebiffabout 1 year ago

Sorry but Incest is a total NO. Loved the character’s empathy with the various girls but left this story when it was an option that if he left his door open his mother could join him. You write well and i enjoyed other parts in this series but, unless you hold off on the incest i wont read any other of this, or future, stories

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 year ago

As usual, can't wait to see where you take this!

1thaiguy1thaiguyabout 1 year ago

I liked the sex but the story seems off. This is a guy that is supposed to be thinking about a possible girlfriend and you throw in Mandy and Jessica and her mom.

I am not sure where you re going with this. It is a good story though.

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953about 1 year ago

He is still deeply in love with Mandy, and She with him. He should marry her because he will never be happy with another woman, adopt the kid, and live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. I have a feeling that Jessica will want David and tell Mandi she was stupid to hurt him. Davideo should try and date Jessica or get with Patty. Mandy should find a way to ruin her baby daddy's famoly social standing and get out getting married or have her self get cheating and see if her baby daddy will call off the wedding can't wait to see what will in chapter 11

Phoenixcolt45Phoenixcolt45about 1 year ago

This story is hot, heartbreaking, and so fun to read, I'm hoping you write it off where Mandy goes runaway bride on her baby daddy and goes back to David. But he should not take her back immediately considering what she did in breaking up with him, I think in the end David should have both Mandy and Betsy because they both sound perfect with him. Or at least one of the few girls Mandy will allow David to have sex with when they're back together.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i Enjoy reading this series. I hope it continues,

SlithyToveSlithyTove12 months ago

This has been kinda fun, but the emotional component is getting less compelling the more bedmates the MC engages with. I get that it's just a silly romp, but I find the appeal lessening compared to the first few parts.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Well, well, well...Merry Christmas to David. And to all his girls, of course. I agree with Jessica, sex with a willing friend actually does help with a broken heart, speaking from experience!!

Mandy...I am of the same line of thinking as the other reader who suggests the "ruin" of sperm-donor's parents social standing...they are a couple of cunts, wanting Mandy to abort the baby to save face for them!! No love there...just a future full of pain, misery, and nothing good for Mandy.

As far as David 'punishing' Mandy for her 'indiscretion'...ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! Love Forgives a wrong, and moves on to healing the rift, NOT widening the damage already ✅ done!! This is what I hope to see here, along with the widening of the "HAREM" that David is 💗 growing...ALL the women who love him (mom's included!)

Patty deserves to be in this group...her starting off the way she did was her protecting herself; the use of the sex angle was EXCELLENT THINKING on her part...it led to closure for her, vís-a-vís her ex and his bad behavior towards her. Davis is exactly what she needed, PLUS the rest of the MIT guys get it rubbed in their faces that she is not totally unattainable, but is discerning in her choice of who to be with!!

So much more I could say...and all of it nice/positive!!

FIVE**5**STARS...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡💯

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson9 months ago

I'm still wondering why Mandy can't marry David and let him adopt the child. She declared she felt wrong forcing that on him, but what if he loves her so much that he loves the child too?

But, there are 22 chapters of this already published, so it's been determined before I ever found the series. Guess we'll see.

rbell42rbell429 months ago

Maybe the best series ever? Thank you so much.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

I agree with an earlier comment, that the excess sex negates the emotional intensity in the story. It’s seems like you’re throwing a lot of extra sex in there because this is literotica. Just letting you know, it takes away from your story, rather than adding to it. I know he’s not in a committed relationship, but the guy needs to learn how to use the word “No.” The extra sex is disrespectful towards the women in his life that truly care for him. He’s acting like a worse slut than Mandy is made out to be. For someone who doesn’t chase pussy, he sure gets laid a lot. He’s pretty spoiled, and doesn’t appreciate the women in his life that love him. I hope he grows up at some point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES