High School Dates Ch. 10

Story Info
David goes home for Christmas Break.
13.1k words
4.76
18.2k
33

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers

Authors note: To those detractors that are complaining about typo's and such, this story is being edited by the author, because I couldn't get anyone to step up and help me proof it. So if you want to complain, please become a volunteer editor and I'd be happy to have you help out! Otherwise, please ignore the occasional typo and enjoy the story.

For those of you who need a warning, yes this chapter does have some incestual content.

December 1981

Chapter 10

The flight home was only two hours, but it seemed so much longer. After Patty left last night, I was left feeling confused. I hadn't expected her to say any of what she had. It'd only been a few weeks since Mandy dropped her bomb on me, and if it hadn't been for Patty, I'm not sure what I would have done. No, that's wrong. I'm very sure I would have laid there until I missed enough classes to have to repeat the semester, lost my scholarship, and ended up making this trip home for good. No, I owed Patty a lot. I leaned on her, I let myself become attached to her, I let us become intimate on a regular basis, and now I was surprised that she was falling in love with me? Mandy's friends had always called me naive. I guess they were right.

I was still emotionally reeling from Mandy. There were days I just wanted to sit down and cry. There were days that I did. But every time I did, Patty was there to pick up the pieces. Her girls, as I'd taken to calling them, were with me when she couldn't be, and I was never alone. Not until last night. Not until she left me with that ultimatum.

Had she become my lover or my crutch? Were they actually different? What about Betsy? There was no doubt by the way she greeted me that she still cared very much about me. Did she really love me? Why did she love me to start with? Because I was her crutch? When I was in high school, I thought life was cruel. I've since learned that life can be ever so much more cruel than it was then, just in different ways. One thing I knew, I was NOT ready to love again. I was NOT ready to be hurt like that again. I was NOT going to put my heart out there like that again, to be torn up and destroyed. I didn't know if I ever would be even able to love after this. The hurt was so much worse than anything I had ever imagined, and there was no pill I could take to make it go away or even dull it. The pain was with me every minute of every day, waking or sometimes even asleep. Patty had held me on more than one occasion in the last three weeks, when I'd woken up in tears.

My mind was still swirling when I walked down the jetway and into the terminal. Betsy saw me before I saw her, and when I did see her, she was almost at a dead run toward me. She launched herself at me, almost knocking me over as her body plastered to mine. Her arms wrapped around me, and her feet were off the ground as I stumbled back to catch my balance. The man behind me helped me catch my balance and chuckled softly as he stepped past Betsy and I. Her lips pressed eagerly to mine, and I was quite sure she didn't have a bra on as her nipples hardened and poked into my chest.

"God I missed you!" She said as she broke the kiss some seconds later.

"I missed you too. Mom didn't come?"

"Um. No. She's at home getting the feast of the fatted calf ready! She let me come get you by myself."

"I'm surprised. I really expected her to be here." I said, looking at her face. I could see something in it, something unsettling. I'd had enough hurt, I didn't know if I could handle more. "Somehow, I don't think she let you. What's going on?"

"I think mom should tell you." Betsy said quietly. "Trust me. It'd be better that way."

"Alright." I agreed reluctantly, letting her slide from my arms to let her hook one of hers in mine. We walked out of the airport and found her car. The wind was cold and there was a light snow blowing around. She tossed me the keys and I climbed into the driver seat. She climbed in the passenger side and then scooted over next to me, pressing herself as much to me as she could. Her legs had to be cold in the short dress she had on, especially pressed to the icy cold vinyl seat material.

"How were the last couple weeks. I missed your call last week." She said as I started the car and pulled out of the parking space.

"Yeah, I tried to call but mom didn't answer."

"Oh. Yeah. So, how were finals?"

"Good enough I guess. I passed calc, thanks to Patty. I almost didn't, not after Mandy, well, after she dropped the news on me that is. The last few weeks have been pretty hard."

"I imagine. I talked to her mom. It's been pretty hard on Mandy too, but she won't talk to me. She was so in love with you and her mom says she feels like she let you down, that she...that she threw both your lives away over one stupid sex game. She's talking about dropping out of school, but her mom won't let her. She says she needs to keep going so she can support herself if something else happens."

"Something else, like this dick that knocked her up abandons her?"

"I'm not sure I would have put it quite so eloquently, but yes."

"Sometimes I'm not sure I want to talk to her, or to even know what's happening. Other times I desperately want to talk to her. I don't really know what to do. Sometimes I think about her I start crying again, other times, I tell myself I don't really care, but I know I do. I had no idea something could hurt so much without leaving a single mark on you. Hell, getting beat up by her dipshit boyfriend didn't hurt this much."

"I told you, I'd always be there for you. I meant it David. I'm here for you. If I could, I'd come out there and be with you, but I have to finish my school here. Only another eighteen months or so and I'll be certified and I can go anywhere in the country I want."

I pulled the car off the highway onto the shoulder. "Betsy, are you suggesting that you'd come out and live with me out there?"

"If you still want me then." She whispered, stroking my arm with her fingers. "You don't have to decide now. You have plenty of time to make that decision. I just wanted you to know before you talked to your mom, okay?"

"Betsy, what's going on? Mom didn't say anything was wrong."

"She didn't want to mess up your finals." She said quietly, pausing for several long seconds before continuing. "David, your dad left your mom."

"Why would he do that? I thought he loved her." I said in shock.

"So did she. Apparently on all his traveling he met someone else and he got her pregnant. He's got a family in Texas now. Your mom told him he had to choose. He did. He moved out two weeks ago."

"Oh shit." I swore quietly. "And she didn't tell me? I'd have come home!"

"That's why she didn't tell you." Betsy whispered.

I pulled the car back onto the highway and drove the rest of the way home in silence. Yeah, life could be so much more cruel than high school.

When I walked in the house mom came to me with her arms open, drawing me into a huge hug. "So glad you're home!" She said cheerfully, as if nothing was wrong.

"Hey mom." I whispered quietly. "It's good to be home. I'm sorry your life is tospy turvy now."

"What? Over you and Mandy?"

"No. I know mom. Betsy told me." I whispered.

She hugged me tighter, turning her head to rest it on my shoulder. "It isn't your fault. This is all on him. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this and with what happened with Mandy at the same time. I'm so sorry about that too. I never would have thought it would turn out like that."

"Me either. But I'll be okay. I have good friends helping me through it."

She pulled away enough to look at my face and smiled. "Betsy told me. I'm not really surprised. You always attracted women like flies with your kindness."

I chuckled. "What a liar. You know I didn't even have a steady girlfriend until Mandy."

"Well, you SHOULD have attracted them like flies." She said, still smiling. "I cooked your favorite for dinner. Slow roasted pork roast."

"Mmmmmm. You're always so good to me."

Dinner was every bit as good as it always was, maybe better, since this was the first homecooked dinner I'd had in four months. After dinner we all went to the family room to watch TV. I was only slightly surprised when Betsy walked out and came back a few minutes later completely naked. I'd gotten used to having her walk around naked when she was living here, but now that she had her own place, I was a little surprised.

Mom and I talked about Dad and about Mandy before she asked me about Patty. I told her all about her, how we had had sex the one time as she tried to impress on me the important of following all the right steps in order, even the ones that didn't seem to be important, and how I'd told Mandy about it. She was concerned that maybe Mandy had done it with that boy in retaliation, or equitation, but I didn't think so. She and I had decided we weren't going to do what her parents had done, and play that tit for tat game. Neither of us felt it was healthy, so she forgave me, and I promised to not let it happen again.

I also told her all about the intervention and how Patty and the other girls were making sure I was never alone to do, what they called, something stupid. I didn't really understand what they meant until Samantha spilled the beans one day that Julia, one of the brunettes that was a junior, had witnessed a guy take his own life after losing his fiancé to another guy. None of them wanted me to do that, and so, the twenty four seven watch party.

"You have made some awfully good friends out there." Mom whispered before kissing me on the cheek. "I'm going to go to my room and let you two talk now, okay?"

"Sure mom." I said, kissing her back on her cheek. She got up and left the room, leaving Betsy and I alone.

She got up and stepped in front of me. "Come on, time to get those off."

"What? My clothes?"

"Of course silly." She said, pulling my hands to get me to stand up. She stepped to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I've been wanting to do this since I saw you at the airport."

"Yeah?" I asked before she pressed her lips to mine. We shared a long wet kiss that grew more passionate as the seconds passed. All the feelings that I had felt for her that day at the motel welled up inside me and I felt myself pulling her tighter to me and my cock growing in my pants at the thought of being with her intimately again.

"I'm glad you didn't forget how to kiss." She whispered. "My pussy is practically dripping already."

"Well, maybe we need to do something about that then." I said, starting to pull my t-shirt off.

"Uh uh. Let me, please?" She asked softly, stopping my hands with hers.

"Alright."

She pushed my shirt up and I raised my arms to let her push it all the way up and off. She tossed the shirt aside and leaned her head down to kiss the side of my neck. One kiss at a time she worked her way down my chest and stomach, lowering herself down as her fingers found my belt and began undoing it. Her kisses were timed so that she had the front of my pants undone when her kisses reached there, kissing softly on my body just at the point where my pants spread and the waistband of my briefs covered me. She slid my pants down slowly, pulling not only the denim of my jeans down, but also my briefs. Her slow pulling exposed more and more of my pelvis, her kisses working ever so slowly, tantalizingly slowly down to the base of my now pressed downward cock. She continued to pull, exposing more of my hard shaft to her lips, which kissed each inch exposed until my head was about to slip from under the waistband. I watched her face, her eyes alternating between looking up at me and watching my engorged cock become uncovered. She opened her mouth and caught my fat mushroom head in her mouth as it popped from being contained by the elastic waistband, her hot wet lips closing around it as she continued to pull my pants down. She held my dick in her mouth, slowly stroking her mouth on and off of it a few inches as she worked my pants down to my calves.

She pulled her mouth from my dick and gently pushed me back, making me sit on the sofa again. She grinned and then looked down at my feet. It took her a few moments to pull the engineer boots I was so fond of wearing, off, discarding them with a toss over her shoulder. She pulled my pants and underwear off and then my socks, leaving me completely naked.

She leaned toward me, reaching for my dick with one hand while she began kissing my thigh, much the way I did to her when I was going to lick her soft pussy. She kissed closer and closer to my balls and cock, and then was kissing my balls, drawing a groan from me. Her kisses worked up my shaft until she was licking and teasing the underside of my head, each lick making it twitch slightly. She closed her lips around it and slowly pushed her mouth down my shaft, wetting me with her saliva. She slid her mouth up and down my shaft half a dozen times before she pulled her mouth from around me. She grinned at me and then kissed my stomach, moving her body toward me more, kiss by kiss, until she could press my hard shaft between her big soft tits. She began to rub my dick with her soft breasts, squeezing her smooth flesh around my hard shaft, drooling more saliva down onto my head as she teasingly stroked her boobs up and down my shaft.

"Oh god." I groaned softly. "That feels good."

"Does Patty do that for you? Tease you with her boobs?"

"Uh uh. No one has besides Mandy."

"Good." She grinned, continuing to rub my dick with her incredibly soft breasts. "But I have somewhere else I want this." She pushed herself up and then crawled onto the sofa, straddling me with her knees, her big tits now sticking in my face. I lifted my hands to slide them up her sides, moving them to cup her breasts and guide one hard nipple to my mouth as she leaned toward me. "Mmmmmmmm. I love it when you play with my nipples like this. It says to me how much you want me."

I felt her find my dick with her hand, rubbing my engorged head between her already sopping wet lips. She settled slowly on me, sliding down my saliva slickened dick until her bare ass cheeks rested on my thighs. She wiggled her butt around and gently pulled her nipple from my face. "Now, we need to talk." She whispered.

"Now?" I asked, wanting this to go on further.

"I know I have your complete attention now." She giggled.

"Okay. what do you want to talk about?"

"Two things. First, Patty."

"What about her?"

"She wants you. And I don't mean just as a friend or a student to turor. She wants you to be hers, forever and always."

"How do you know that?"

"Lover, I'm a woman. I could see it in her face when I hugged you and kissed you. She let me sleep with you, but I could tell she didn't want me to. She's afraid I'll take you back away from her."

"I don't think that'd true."

"No? Why not?" She asked, wiggling her butt to make sure my dick stayed hard inside her.

"Well, she told me that I should come home and do with you whatever I wanted, have sex with you, do whatever. But when I came back from break, she wants me to tell her if I want to have a long term relationship with her or not."

Betsy shook her head slowly. "It's only been three weeks or a little more since the bomb dropped. Your heart isn't ready for loving someone again. I would never ask you to make that kind of commitment when you were still reeling from such a devastating thing. No honey, she wants you to play with me and realize that I'm here and she's there, and she's counting on your hurt at what happened with Mandy to decide you want a relationship with a woman that is right there, right within reach, right where she can make sure you have what you want and need. No lover. She isn't doing you any favors." She said softly. She tilted my head up and gave me a long wet kiss and then began to slide up and down my shaft while she continued to kiss me. We stayed that way for long minutes before she once again stopped moving and pulled her face from mine.

"That's a taste of what I can give you. But love, love is a long ways away. Months or more before your heart will be ready to love again. You can go back and say yes, you want her, but it won't last. It won't be what you want or need. That choice is yours, and if you choose that, I'll understand. I haven't been with another man since the day in the principal's office. I thanked you by giving you something of me. I saw how you cared about my dilemma and I felt your compassion and tenderness and gentleness. I'm glad I did what I did there. I'm glad I could share with you what I thought of your response the way I did. I have eighteen months before my school is done and I'll be certified. I'll give you a promise you can keep in your heart. Until I graduate there will be no man in my heart, or inside me but you. I'll wait that long for you to heal from Mandy and to find what you want. If it's me, I'll be here. If it's not, I'll wish you the best of life with whoever you choose. I don't want to be a rock around your neck. I want you to be happy and to choose what you need and want. I'd love for it to be me, but if it's not..."

"Betsy. I don't know what to think or feel or anything right now. There are times when I can barely think about the future, any future."

"I know. That's why I'm waiting. I love you. More than you could ever know. I have loved you since that day you didn't spank me. It took me a few days to understand it, but I did and I do. I hope Patty has enough sense to wait too. It's much too soon. And it's going to be hard, but you have to go see Mandy. You have to have closure with her."

I nodded slowly. "It isn't fair to make you wait either though. I mean, obviously women have the same urges as men. If you find someone, how can I ask you to wait?"

"We do have the same urges. And waiting is my choice. You see, I have an outlet for my urges. One that is safe for you. One that will make sure you don't have to worry about me sleeping with another man while you're gone. David. I moved back in with your mother almost a month after you went to school. I was lonely and she missed having me around after living here almost all summer. I live here now."

I looked at her with some confusion. "So how does that make it safe for me?"

She chuckled softly. "David, I share your mother's bed. When your dad was gone, we started sleeping together, and I moved to the spare room only when he was home. Now that he's gone permanently, we share her bed every night. Now it's your choice to make. You can go to your room and close the door and I assure you, neither of us will bother you. We'll give you your space and peace. If you choose, you can leave your bedroom door open. If you do, I can promise you will be visited by one of us every night it's open. I can't say it will always be me. Not after what you two shared that night at the hotel. She's also looking forward to having you home for that reason as well."

She pushed off my lap and pulled off my cock with a soft slurp. "Or there's a third choice." She said as she walked to the doorway. She stopped and turned to look back at me. "You can join us. What's in her bed you can have. Either of us or both of us. It's your choice to watch, or participate. We'd both love to feel you inside us again and we can make sure you aren't lonely while your home." With that she turned and walked out, leaving me sitting alone.

I was stunned. I had no idea that she was that way, or that mom would be that way. But maybe dad leaving was more of a shock than i realized. The question was what was I going to do? I could have all the sex with her that I wanted, she made that clear. I got up and climbed the stairs to the upstairs. I walked to my bedroom and stopped at the door. I could hear moaning from mom's open bedroom door. I walked to the door and looked in. Betsy was kneeling on the bed on her knees and elbows, her sexy round ass pushed in the air and her face between mom's legs. Mom was laying on her back, as naked as Betsy was, her big soft tits being rubbed and squeezed by her own hands as she moaned softly. There was no doubt as to why my mother was moaning. There was also no doubt that this was Betsy's idea of an invitation.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers