All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 12'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
David_BrockDavid_Brock12 months ago

I'm not sure what it was, but this chapter didn't have the feel or the flow of previous chapters. I found my self skimming it rather than actually reading it.... I tried to figure out what it was, but I just couldn't put a fingure on it. Maybe it's feeling that Patty was trying TOO hard to fit into what she thought was "David's" life. It felt like to sudden of a change for Patty that it didn't feel natural to me... But I've seen peope do out of chacter things before in real life so it's not unheard of.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u12 months ago

Getting more selfish and can't keep it in his pants. Playing with the emotions of the women around him whilst bemoaning his own sense of betrayal from Mandy. Needs a reality check and grow up.

mybikecruisesmybikecruises12 months ago

Patty said she wouldn't push him to make the big decision to be hers only when he got back from Christmas. She even sounded like she was going to agree with the seeing multiple people so they wouldn't regret any decision later in life. But now because he is only her second lover(?) She is claiming him just like Mandy did; both coming out of major hurtful/abusive relationships. He is so naive and trained by his mother to be a good man, he doesn't know that many women can be more ruthless acting like they love you, while actually using you.

He needs to wake up and see where/what real love is: like his mother, the principal, and the relationship between Betsy and her mother.

He will be used and divorced if he keeps taking advice and falling women like Mandy and Patty.

Katie called it right, he needs get it together listen to what he says when someone asks him about the girls he is mostly dating, which he loves more.

Need to get David back on track with his story not the downfall because of evil user women and his losing those that really love him by the evil users pushing them away from him.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy7812 months ago

As always amazing keep up the great job

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

"I had no idea what to do about it." - You just keep making David more pathetic. Patty is obviously manipulating him exactly like Mandy, Betsy really loves him, and his Mom has moved on. This has gotten to be a really tired story, mostly because the MC, David, hasn't wised up a single bit in 12 chapters and is hopelessly mired in self pity. It's just not entertaining anymore no matter how well you write the sex scenes. You are way better than this story has become.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. Can't wait to see what happens in chapter 13. See if David picjs Betsy or Patty. David neds to talk to Jessica or Jessica's mon or Mandy's mom about who he should be with. David should try to hook up with Jessica since Mandy said he and she should never seeeach other again since Mandy could not keep her legs closed who cares if Mandy founds David is dating Jessica. I bet Jessica could show David true love and be there for him

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

From one of the site's finest authors comes the twelfth chapter of this outstanding series. The developing relationship between the characters is compelling, and the romantic mood is simply marvelous. However, this chapter cannot be understood or appreciated as a stand-alone story. The previous chapters must be read first. Five stars.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Seems to be a double standard in the comments on this chapter and previous chapters about the Mandy character and the David character. Mandy get railed because in a drunken moment at a party, she is borderline raped by another drunken party goer and gets pregnant as a result. Meanwhile, Davis is sticking it in every vagina (mother and daughter and even a service station attendant?) that comes into view but almost no one has any complaints about that.

And while we're at it, how many girlfriends or wives would really be ok with their husband sticking it into (or licking or fingering...yeah ask your girlfriend or wife if that counts as cheating) any other woman, especially one who had the cheating former boyfriend like Patty is supposed have had?

I realize this is fantasy but even that has to be somewhat relatable to draw the reader into the story. Just saying...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Here we are again, he can fuck every girl but about Mandy she is a slut. In one moment he says so and the next his actions are the oposite. It's getting tired to read almost every secound row how to fuck who he fuck. Step a little back and look at what you want to do with the MC. Up to date he is only going what he is told and he doesn't meet his standard in mind by his doings. Bring him back to be liked because now he is a push over.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yup, erewego, again. Monotonously repetitive dick dipping, He is totally unable to keep to his own high moral standards.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Okay...so, Patty really is 'trying' to fit into David's life...walking around naked from the git-go and accepting where he is in his life.

She is entitled to her own feelings, just like a real life person would!! That she is as confused and hurt as David, and Betsy, is acceptable to me.

There is a line they are ALL walking,trying to decide how this is going to work out...David is the 'pivot-point' here, and has to ManUp to be strong for everyone. His decisions will affect the rest of ALL their lives...how they all end up, if they are ALL together as one big family, caring for each other...

Betsy saying she is removing herself from the 'equation' is nice and all; she is hurting herself, David and the others. At some point, they ALL have to sit down, talk, and commit to the relationship with David, AND each other...this will work, just needs open lines of communication!

Five Stars, again; I agree, this was a bit hard to read, but continues to be an excellent series!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES