High School Dates Ch. 17

Story Info
David's Bachelor party.
6.8k words
4.71
11.5k
23

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers

October 1982

Chapter 17

Chris had me get in the car on the Friday night, a week before my wedding. I was sure this was my bachelor party, but he hadn't said where we were going or what we were doing. All he said was, I was going to enjoy it and I had permission from Betsy to enjoy it to the fullest. I had no idea what that meant, but I could guess it would most certainly include sex of some form.

We drove across town to a small building, too small and non-descript to be any kind of bar or club. "Come on," he said, as he got out, giving me no more idea than I had on the drive. I shrugged, then climbed from his car. In only a few moments we weren't alone. My group of high school friends, all of the geek squad as we called ourselves, were there. Chris of course, Mike, Tim, Randy, and even Bruce. We stood around outside said our hellos and shook each other's hands after not seeing each other for so long. It was rare that we all got together, but we tried at least a couple times a year.

"So, you're finally getting married, huh?" Randy said, with a grin. "You know, you set things in motion with hooking up with Mandy, don't you?"

"I did?"

"Oh yeah. Chris, of course, ended up with the second hottest girl in school. And guess who called me for a date a month ago?"

"Called you for a date?"

"Well, sorta. She backed into my car at the grocery store and wanted to apologize. I jokingly told her it'd cost her a date. So, we had a nice dinner, after which she took me to her apartment and fucked my brains out! We've been seeing each other ever since."

"Okay, enough sexy talk. Who?" I asked curiously.

"Jessica Danning Mandy's friend? Her jock fiancé dumped her six months ago."

"And she hooked up with you?"

He chuckled. "She said it was refreshing to be with someone that clearly worshiped not only her body, but her mind."

"Well, congrats man!" I said, pounding him on the back.

"So, what are we doing here Chris?"

"Secret bachelor party." He said with a grin. "So, you guys gotta be totally quiet until we take his blindfold off."

"Blindfold?" I asked quickly.

"Part of the surprise dude. Trust me, I wouldn't let you get hurt. Betsy would cut my pecker off if I did!"

"She sure as hell would," I agreed with a chuckle. "Okay, give me the blindfold." I said, taking the sleep type eye mask from him and putting it on. He led me by the arm through the door I heard him open. I could tell by the sound of our steps, it was a fairly large room, just based on the echoes of the wood floor I was walking on. He stopped me after some distance. "Okay. Strip." He said with a soft laugh.

"Strip? You serious? I don't even know where I am!"

"One hundred percent. Trust me!" He said, with a smile in his tone.

"In front of the guys?" I asked, with a scowl.

"Hey man, don't worry about us." Mike said from behind me.

"Hey, you're blindfolded, so what's the big deal?" Bruce said.

"Oh yeah! Like that really helps." I answered him. "You sure about this Chris?"

"Trust me." He said, "I'm not about to lose my pecker, so you're safe. Just pretend Katie is watching you."

"Oh, yeah, now that REALLY helps!" I said, shaking my head. "If you insist." I finally said, still shaking my head slightly. I started undressing, pulling my shirt off and dropping it on the floor. I squatted down and took my shoes off and then stood up and pushed my jeans off. "There."

"Nice skivvies dude!" Mike chided me.

"Uh-uh. Underwear too, and socks." Chris said quickly. "Everything's gotta go."

"Seriously?"

"Definitely." He answered.

I bent over and took my socks off and then pushed my bikini briefs down, leaving me naked. He stepped me forward a little further, almost tripping me over something on the floor. He walked me a little further and then stopped and turned me. "Okay, back up. You have a chair behind you to sit on." I shook my head and moved back in tiny steps until I felt the chair against the back of my legs. I felt for the seat and then sat down. "Okay, now what?"

I felt someone move in front of me and then sit on my lap, straddling me. I felt a set of hands lift my blindfold, and squinted at the sudden brightness of the lights shining on me. When I could see I saw a thirty something year old woman sitting on my lap in a very tiny bikini. "Welcome to my studio!" She said with a wide smile. "I'm miss Everett, and these," She said motioning behind her, "are my students." I looked past her and saw at least twenty women ranging from maybe forties, or so, down to twenties, sitting in chairs arrayed in a half moon around me, and what seemed like a six inch deep pool, about ten feet in diameter, and a single silver pole in the middle of the pool.

"Your students?"

"My students. And tonight is the advanced class's graduation."

"Just exactly what do you teach?" I asked, looking nervously at the women staring at the two of us. Most were dressed in what I would call, athletic outfits, with the exception of three wearing identical American flag bikinis.

She grinned at me. "Pole dancing and for the advanced class, stripping." I looked at her and then at the women, sitting watching us. "I usually use my husband for this; but, one of my students suggested that maybe as a special favor, I could use you this time. The job is easy enough. You get to sit here and watch my students perform for you and demonstrate just how good they are. If you get a hardon, they graduate."

"And if I don't?"

She leaned down and pressed her cheek to mine. "Honey, if you don't, you're either gay or dead."

"Well, as far as I know, I'm neither of those."

"I know." She said wiggling her body slightly, wiggling her butt on my lap and her big tits in front of my face, so close, in front, that the tiny triangles covering her nipples brushed my face where it bulged over her clearly hard protrusions. "I can already feel your hardon between my cheeks. The girls, they're going to do everything in their power to turn you on. You're welcome to react any way you want, touch anything they let you and, well, enjoy yourself any way they allow." With that she stood up, my dick springing up like a flag pole. "Suzie? You wanna start first?" She said over her shoulder as she backed off my lap.

One of the bikini clad women stood up and walked to the pole in front of me. She was maybe thirty years old, had modestly small boobs, on her petite, thin frame. She leaned against the pole with her back and waited for the music to start. Along with the music starting, a gentle rain of water began to drop down from above the pole in a large circular pattern. The pole itself, and Suzie, didn't seem to be getting wet. I was outside the circle, so the falling water made an interesting curtain effect around her and the pole, as she began to move. She gyrated her hips and used her body on the pole, lifting and turning herself, around and upside down, her legs spreading and closing, clearly working to show me her bikini covered crotch. As she worked, she started to move out toward me, letting the water rain down on her, and then moving back. The suit soaked up the water, and as I stared in fascination, she again did lifts and twirls on the pole, showing me her body from all directions as the swim suit slowly started to fall apart and disappear, almost as if it were dissolving.

Around and around, she twirled and flipped, now completely naked, showing off her bare shaved pussy to me. The water continued to gently fall, not really disrupting my view much, but actually making it a lot more erotic. She soon gave up on the pole and moved outside the ring of water, moving to me. She straddled me and stood over my lap, gyrating her hips and pushing her pussy toward my face. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands, but she solved that, reaching for them and pulling then gently to her hips. She held them there as she gyrated and then slid them up her body until I had both her small breasts cupped.

She lowered herself down, squatting toward my lap and my raging hardon as she gyrated and swiveled her hips over me. She moved my hands back to her hips and then left them there as she leaned toward me, pushing her small tits toward my face. I felt her nipples drag back and forth across my lips, first one nipple and then the other. I couldn't resist, I opened my mouth and let one slip into it for a moment, stroking the hard nub with my tongue before she pulled her chest back, just out of reach. I closed my mouth an she leaned back in again, rubbing back and forth across my lips. I let her tease my lips with her rock-hard nipples, as she squatted closer to my lap.

I started to feel her butt bounce across my engorged head as it poked straight up at her. She wiggled and moved her hips to drag herself around and over my engorged head. I could feel her pussy lips slide back and forth over the tip of my head as she rocked her hips toward and away from me, drawing the precum from my head across her lips. She lowered ever so slightly and I felt her pussy lips stroke my head, her lips almost gripping the tip, as she slowed her rocking. "She said, if I wanted, I could take you in me. Do you want me to? Do you want me to sit on your big fat dick?" She whispered softly.

"If you want to." I agreed breathlessly, definitely thinking with my lower head. I didn't much care at that moment who was watching. I'd had sex in front of other couples before, so I wasn't too shy about it, but the sound of half a dozen women gasping as she pushed herself slowly down my shaft, did startle me a little.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She moaned softly. "I wish I could fuck you, but I have specific orders to only tease."

"Orders from who?" I groaned. "I wouldn't mind feeling you ride me a while."

"You think you can keep from coming?" She whispered.

I shifted my right hand to her crotch and stroked my finger between her lips, finding her hard little clit. "Think you can keep from coming?" I asked with a grin.

"No." She moaned as she began to bounce up and down my cock, driving my finger along her slit and over her clit with each stroke she took on my shaft. Up and down, she moved, sliding me in and out of her hot wet confines, her tight little pussy stroking over and around my head in just the right way. I suddenly began to wonder if I could, in fact, keep from coming, feeling the urgency start to build. I hadn't been inside a woman, without a condom on, for months, and the stimulation was almost more than I could take. Up and down, she moved, slapping her wet ass on my thighs with each stroke. "FUCK!" She cried, suddenly jamming herself down on me. I felt her pussy contracting and spasming around me as her whole body shuddered and trembled. "Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh" She moaned softly as she sat on me through her climax. She finally lifted off of me, her pussy dripping her juices, as she stepped back from over my lap. She leaned over and kissed my lips quickly and then turned and walked back to her seat, getting a number of comments of congratulations and also envy, as she sat there.

I couldn't help but notice at least three of the women in the group had their hands between their legs, and I wondered how the hell I was going to manage to last, through three women, doing this to me. Trisha was the next up, according to Miss Everett. Trisha was a black girl with a fairly big butt and a really nice set of tits. Now that I knew what to expect, I could sit back and enjoy the view of her as she lifted and spun herself on the pole. Several times she came out into the water, letting it rain down on her, each time with less and less bikini on her body, until she was taking the rain completely naked.

She turned and bent over, the rain hitting her around her waist so her ass was outside the circle of water, pointing right at me. She showed me her ass and pussy, spreading her cheeks and pushing her now fully exposed pussy out at me sexily. She stayed that way, wagging her ass side to side, as if inviting me to stand up and fuck her, but I knew I was supposed to stay sitting. I was rewarded a few moments later, as she stepped from under the water, little rivulets of water streaming down her body and draining from her tightly braided hair. She spread her legs, as she stepped to me and straddled me. She lowered her pussy just close enough to my lap to let my dick brush the wet lips between her legs, her protruding, flowery, inner lips rubbing on my engorged head while she cupped her big tits, as she began to rub her nipples side to side across my face and lips.

I couldn't resist, I opened my mouth and let her tease her big fat black nipples into my mouth, flicking them with my tongue and drawing a deep throated moan from her. She was clearly as turned on, as I was, or she was damn good at faking it. We continued to play hide and seek with her nipples while she very, very slowly, lowered her, now still, hips, allowing her lips to spread around my mushroom head and envelope it with their hot wetness. Slowly, teasingly, she lowered herself down further, pressing me into her hot depths, my head stretching her vaginal tunnel to accept my girth, but only just, before she lifted up again. She wiggled her boobs in my face again as she slowly lowered herself down again, pushing her wet pussy lips over my head a second time, this time pushing my head slightly further into her before abruptly pulling up and off.

She wiggled her chest again, lowering herself until my mushroom head was nestled into the entrance to her depths again. She held herself there, with just my head inside her, as she moved her fat tits and nipples back and forth, feeding me one nipple and then the other while holding my head in her hot wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck" She moaned, as she abruptly pushed herself down my shaft, driving me into her until she was resting her big cheeks on my thighs. She wiggled her butt a few times, rubbing her creamy smooth cheeks on my thighs before she lifted herself slowly, my cock pulling from her with a gentle slurp before she backed up off my lap. She grinned at me and pushed my knees apart. Kneeling down between my legs, she used her hands to wrap her tits around my fat shaft and began to stroke herself up and down, teasing me with the soft smooth confines created by her soft black tits. Up and down, she bounced them, teasing herself as much as me, from the look on her face.

"God, fuck me already!" I groaned as I tried to hold my hips from pushing up at her with each stroke she made.

"If you insist." She whispered, with a teasing look on her face. She stood up and turned around, still standing between my legs. She bent herself over until her tits hung down below her chest and her sopping wet pussy pushed out at me. She backed up and reached behind her butt, using two fingers to press my dick against her hot, slick slit. She began to lift and lower herself, teasing my shaft up and down her pussy lips without letting me enter her hot depths. I could tell from her moans that her clit was rubbing up and down the bottom side of my shaft with each stoke, her hard nub bumping and rubbing over that really sensitive spot under my head. I wondered just how much of this I could take before I was going to explode.

Up and down, she humped her hips, my hands now holding them as she moved faster, stroking her clit along my shaft and driving both of us toward climax. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she gasped over and over as she pumped her fat, round ass up and down faster. I could see her tits swinging wildly under her chest as she pushed us both toward orgasm. I closed my eyes, trying to hold back as my hips tried to lift off the chair in time with her strokes, driving us both together, grinding my shaft along her wet pussy lips until she finally pushed my head against her hard enough to let me slip into her incredibly hot vagina.

"OH DAMN!" I grunted at the sudden change in sensations, unable to keep my body from spasming as I started to come. I felt my cock shoot my first gush of cum into her as she lifted her ass again, pulling all the way off my dick. My second surge of cum shot into the air, sailing high before falling back down onto her chocolate colored ass. I pumped shot after shot out onto her bare, bouncing ass as she continued to rub her pussy along my surging shaft. Her motions slowed as did my cum. She pushed back and rested her pussy on my softening cock as we both panted for breath.

"I would have loved all of that in me, trust me, but my husband would have been a bit pissed." She said softly as she stood up and pulled away from me after almost half a minute. She turned to face me and then backed up to the water, letting it rain down on her. She stood under it, rubbing her body and using it as a shower to rinse, my cum, off her back and butt. Finally rinsed, she stepped away and walked to her chair and plopped down heavily in it. "Honey, you're gonna have a job to do now to get him hard after that one."

The young girl, maybe twenty or so, a little younger than I am, giggled and stood up. "Trust me. Never had a guy NOT get a hardon for me."

She walked up to me and sat on my lap facing me, and reached down to find my partly hard dick. With a grin she began to stroke it. "Wanna see me naked? Wanna watch this little suit get all wet and disappear? How would you like to help it? Come with me. Come help make it all disappear in the water?"

"Is it really true that if you don't give me a hardon you don't graduate?"

"I don't know, but that's what she said. Not sure if she'll hold us to it, after that load you just dumped; but, what the hell, I'm sure I can make it happen, if you'll let me."

"Why not?"

She grinned and pulled me out of my chair and into the water. She guided my hands to her body and coaxed me to rub all around her body, the suit slowly dissolving as I massaged her C cup breasts and her hairless pussy. It only took about ten minutes of her rubbing on me, swinging herself, and a few times me, around the pole before she had more than succeeded in getting me hard again. One of her most favorite moves was to turn herself upside down on the pole, with her legs spread, pushing her pussy right in my face, pulling away just as I was about to try to lick or kiss it.

After a hell of a lot of teasing, she wrapped her arms around my neck inside the ring of water and pressed her chest to mine. She let her lips brush mine gently as she whispered. "God I wanna fuck you so bad, but I promised my husband that all I'd do is tease. I think I teased you, didn't I?"

"Oh yeah." I agreed, squeezing her butt as she pressed her pelvis to my hardon. "You sure you don't want me to do something with this now?"

"Afraid I'm gonna leave you hanging?"

"Well, sorta, yeah."

"Trust me, you won't be." She grinned as she pushed me out of water to my chair. She leaned down and kissed me and whispered, "You were fun. Thanks!"

I wondered what she meant by 'I won't be', since she was the last of the girls in the special little disappearing bikini. I was about to get up from the chair when the rain of water ceased. No one was getting up to leave, especially not the half dozen girls that were now half dressed, playing with themselves, or the two girls that were riding on Chris and Mike, so I waited. I noticed movement first, off in the corner of the room. The bright lights that were shining down on me made it hard to see, but I could see a tall slender woman walking toward me, most of her body in shadows.

She moved toward me, revealing an incredibly skimpy yellow bikini. The bottom was miniscule, and reminded me of one that Mandy had worn for me, at her house, a few times. As the woman came closer, I could see more of her motions, her feet stepping across each other, giving her hips a rocking motion that was smooth and erotic looking. The pool of light worked up her body as she grew closer, revealing an equally miniscule yellow top that struggled to hold a pair of large C or even D cup breasts in place. Her tits wiggled and jiggled with each step she took, the tiny yellow triangles not quite large enough to cover her nipples and areola, little slivers of bright pink peeking around the sides of the small triangles of yellow.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers
12