High School Dates Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused just outside the circle of light that was shining down on me, the pole and the stage. She paused, almost as if trying to gather the courage to move closer. Then she moved, slowly bringing her obviously sexy looking body into the pool of light. She stepped up the two steps to the stage floor and then stepped forward. Surprisingly I still couldn't see her face. She wore a mask, not a monster mask or anything, but a very delicate looking yellow face mask that covered her cheeks and nose, up to her hairline, in pale yellow, with small yellow feathers sticking out to soften the outline all around her face. She was older, I could tell that. Partly by her hair. She had long, washed out, auburn hair with a few streaks of gray in it, tied back in a long pony tail, that extended almost to her waist. She stepped to the silver pole and lifted one leg, hooking it around it and then lifting herself slightly off the stage. She slowly spun around the pole, one leg hooked around it and the other extended out. As she spun, she pushed one leg out, giving me, and the audience, a long, slow look at the crotch of her tiny bikini.

As she came around the second time, I could tell that her pussy wasn't hairless. In fact, I could see just a little of a narrow strip of auburn curls just above her full pussy lips, as the pole tried to pull the tiny bikini bottom down a little. She stepped off the pole and faced me, her back to the pole. She reached above her head and gripped the pole, lifting and spreading her legs. She arched her back, lifting and pushing her pussy toward me, for long moments, before she slowly lowered herself back to vertical, still holding her legs out and spread.

Her movements were slow, fluid, tantalizing. Where the other girls had been almost athletic in their moves, this woman was...erotic. She moved with a grace and fluidity that begged to be watched and touched, and teased, not just fucked. She slowly lowered her legs and then, once her spike heels were on the stage, she lowered herself down until she looked almost like she was sitting in a chair. She spread her knees and used one hand to slowly stroke up and down the crotch of the tiny yellow bikini bottom. Up and down her fingers went, seeming to almost tease her, as much as me. She let her fingers pull the bikini bottom aside for a moment, showing me her creamy white outer lips and the pink inner lip protruding. Her pussy reminded me so much of one that I had spent long hours teasing, tasting and fucking, right down to the smattering of dark freckles on her mound and between her legs. She slowly leaned toward me, moving to her hands and knees. She grinned at me from under the mask and then lay on her back on the deck, her ass facing the audience. She lifted and spread her legs for them as well, showing everyone her bikini covered pussy.

I watched as she closed her legs and rolled over onto her stomach and then moved back to her hands and knees, beginning to slowly crawl toward me. She moved slowly, toward me, moving to right in front of me, pushing my knees apart with her face and moving closer. She stopped with her face in my crotch, and gently blew her breath across my cock, making it jump slightly. She grinned, then slowly licked up my shaft, teasing her tongue up to my head and swirled her tongue around my engorged, excited head. She tilted her head and engulfed my dick head with her hot mouth.

"Oh damn." I groaned as she slowly pushed her face down, easing my cock slowly all the way into her throat until her mask was almost touching my stomach. She held her face there a few moments, then pulled her face back up, with a gasp. She smiled at me and slowly stood up. I had no idea what to expect after that, but I was willing for her to climb onto me if she wanted. DAMN I was horny!

She reached for my hands and moved them slowly to her hips. She helped me grip the tiny strings, that were tied in bows, on her hips. She waited to be sure I was holding them tightly; then she slowly backed away, my hands holding the strings. As she moved away, the bows untied, and in moments I was holding the bikini bottom in my hands as she backed toward the pole now bare below the waist. She backed to the pole, and then as before, she lifted her arms and gripped it above her head. She lifted and spread her legs, completely exposing her sexy outer lips. Damn she looked a lot like a pussy I'd seen before, more than once even. I looked up at her face, the part I could see and began to wonder. But no, it couldn't be. It wouldn't be. It wouldn't make sense. She had no reason to do this, to be here, to want to be a stripper!

She began to lift and spin again, on the pole, this time showing off her bare pussy to myself and the audience of ladies and my buddies.

"DAMN!" I heard one of the guys say from where they sat along the back of the room, drawing my attention. I looked that way, barely able to really see them because of the bright stage lights shining down on me. I couldn't tell if the damn was from one of the guys watching the woman on the pole, or something one of the other girls was doing to them, now that each of them had someone on their lap or kneeling between their legs. I focused back on the woman on the pole, watching her fluid, sensual motions, her legs and hips moving on the pole, as she slowly spun, almost in invitation.

She smiled and giggled girlishly as she lowered her feet to the stage after several slow revolutions around the pole. She stood and placed her back to the pole again, and lifted her feet off the stage by holding her hands high above her head. She spread her legs and then slowly bent each leg, almost as if walking in air, her motions making sure that I had a view of her long sexy legs as well as her pussy. Slowly, she lowered her legs again, standing in the tall spike heels. She slowly stepped toward me, stepping over my lap as she faced me. She placed both hands on my shoulders and leaned her chest toward me, rubbing the miniscule yellow triangles of cloth over my lips, her nipples once again growing hard and poking the material out further.

She giggled softly, as she teased my lips with her cloth covered nipples, which only held my attention, until I felt her wet pussy lips rub against the head of my rock-hard cock, which was sticking up between us. She moved her hips and rubbed her lips back and forth across my engorged head, my hips lifting slightly in the chair, in response. "Naughty boy." She whispered, as she pushed down slightly, forcing a couple short inches of my hardness up into her pussy. "Mmmmmmmmmm. Such a naughty boy." She sighed softly before sliding down my dick further, her butt soon sitting on my legs. "Why don't you take my top off." She said in that same, sultry, soft whisper.

I reached to her back and felt for the single bow that held the tiny top in place, both the strings around her back and the one around her neck fastened with the same bow. I pulled the bow and then slid my hands around to gently pull the top off. I dropped it onto the stage floor next to me and reached back for her bouncy C cup breasts. She grinned and pulled back almost as soon as I had cupped her breasts, lifting off my lap and pulling her pussy off my fat shaft. She giggled and backed up to the pole again, once again lifting herself and slowly twirling in different positions, giving everyone in the room a look at her completely nude body.

She stopped spinning around the pole and walked over, once again, to me, standing across my lap. She grinned down at me and slowly lowered herself, moving her hips around until she found my hardon without having to use her hands. She rubbed herself around my head until I slipped into the entrance to her depths and then settled slowly down my shaft once again. She reached for my hands and pulled them to her breasts, before letting go of them. She used one hand on my shoulder for balance and began to lift and lower herself, on and off my rock-hard pole, sliding her pussy on and off, while also rocking her hips slightly. Her motions weren't hurried or rushed, but intended to tease my growing orgasm along. She let one finger stroke her pussy, rubbing her clit in circles while she lifted and lowered herself, her breathing growing more ragged as she worked on and off my shaft.

If I hadn't already dumped a considerable load of cum, I'd have already been pumping it deep into her, but the urgency, the need to push up into her was only now growing stronger. I started to move my hips on the chair, in time with hers, our combined motion making my fat head stroke differently with each thrust she made down on me. Up and down, she moved, pushing both of us toward climax. "Come for me lover. Come hard and deep in me." She whispered.

"Oh fuck." I groaned softly as we moved in unison, her pussy pushing me ever closer to climax, her fingers pushing herself over the same edge.

"Come for me," she said a little louder, her own climax starting to overtake her. I felt her pussy start to spasm around my hard shaft, her legs trembling slightly as she worked up and down with slightly less coordination. "Oh David, come for me," she moaned louder. If I had any doubt, it was gone now. I knew this body, I knew this pussy! I'd filled it before, a long time ago.

"OH FUCK!" I groaned as I let myself go. My cock jerked and surged inside her, pumping shot after shot of cum deep inside her as she sat on my lap and shuddered and trembled. "Oh God, Mrs. Green." I groaned as my body jerked and twitched. I almost immediately felt her breast press to my face, pushing forcefully against my mouth.

"Shhh." She gasped as she continued to climax on me. She pulled her tit back after a few moments, hoping I'd understood, which I had.

"Oh damn." I groaned again as my body reduced to an occasional jerk.

She tilted my head back and leaned down to kiss me, a long wet, seductive, erotic kiss. "Happy wedding." She whispered before she pulled off me and walked away, her pussy leaking, my cum, as she made her way to the door she had apparently come through earlier.

"Well, I see our entire graduating class succeeded in being incredibly provocative, as well as a few of the other ladies?" Miss Everett said as she stepped on stage. "Ladies... and gentlemen in the back row, thank you for joining us." She turned to face me. "And you sir, thank you for being an excellent patron. I know all the girls thoroughly enjoyed being able to take things to a complete conclusion, something they DON'T get to do with my husband. I understand you are about to be married, so I hope this was an enjoyable last little fling." She said, as she stepped over and held her hand out. She helped me stand up and then pulled me closer. "And if you decide you wanna come back and help us out again, I'd love to have you, if you know what I mean."

"I think I do." I answered her.

"Your clothes are back there. I think your friends will be a few more minutes, if you want some help dressing."

I looked out to the back of the room and saw at least two of them still being ridden on. "If you want to help, that's fine." I said, not sure what she wanted me to do. My dick was, at least for the moment, a little used up. She took my hand and pulled me out of the bright lights of the stage and over to a bench where my clothes had been neatly folded and stacked.

"You know, if you wanna touch while I dress you, I wouldn't mind." She whispered, as she undid the belt around her waist. In moments she had the stretchy, form fitting dress with an oversized neck hole, pulling down her body. She let it fall to the floor, leaving her completely naked. "Might make it easier." She said softly as she bent over the bench slightly. I chuckled to myself and stepped behind her. I reached down between her legs with my right hand and rested my left on her butt. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes. That's what I need." She moaned softly as my fingers began to stroke her sopping wet pussy lips. "I've been wanting this since Rose started."

"Yeah, about her." I said softly, as I stroked my fingers between her lips. "I wouldn't have expected to see her learning to be a stripper."

She laughed softly, at least she did until I pressed my thumb into her opening. "Ohmygod. I wish that was your cock."

"Me too." I chuckled. "Rose?"

"It was private lessons. None of the girls even know who she is. She wanted to surprise her husband for his birthday. She's going to trick him into coming and then let two of the girls warm him up before she comes out in that bikini and does her thing with him. Tonight was actually her idea!"

I laughed again and continued to play with her pussy, realizing that my cock was already starting to get hard again as I looked down at her tits, swinging below her chest. I pulled my thumb from her and, even though I was far from fully hard, I managed to work my partly hard cock into her pussy. She moaned softly as I told her this was my thank you, to her for letting Rose do this. At first it was hard to do any serious stroking, but with each passing moment I could feel myself harden more inside her until I was easily stroking my length in and out of her.

"Oh God. Ohhhhhhh God, yes." She moaned as my friends started to gather around, each of them apparently satisfied, at least for the moment. In and out I stroked, driving harder and harder into her, pushing her already excited body closer and closer to orgasm. "OHHHHH FUCK!" she cried loudly as I plunged into her body, her climax starting to wash over her. Her body jerked and trembled as she came around me, her students cheering for what I presumed was a rare event, their teacher getting fucked in front of them.

"Uh." I grunted as my body jerked and pumped what little cum I had left, into her. I stood there, jerking and twitching as one of the girls stepped up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"You know, I wouldn't mind having you come for me, at my graduation." She said softly, as she kissed my cheek while pressing her body against my back.

"You might have to talk that over with my wife." I panted as I softened inside the pussy in front of me.

"Well, give me your number, and I will."

"Um. This is his bachelor party." One of the guys said, drawing her away from me. "Now if you want someone single to do that, I'm your man."

"Maybe. Sarah seemed satisfied." She giggled as Miss Everett pulled off my cock and turned to face me.

"I think we need to dress you now." She panted softly. "Anyone wanna help?"

In moments I was being dressed, well, mostly. It seemed the goal was to leave my dick out as long as possible, giving four of them a chance to take turns, sucking, my cum covered dick. Eventually Miss Everett called an end to the teasing and gave me one last kiss down there before closing my pants up.

"You had better damn well take a shower when you get home!" Chris said, with a chuckle as he drove me to my house. "You smell like you just spent a night in a brothel. Three kinds of perfume, at least two colors of lipstick on you and, well, you smell like pussy."

"Means it was a successful party!"

"We were going to get you a stripper, like you did for me. Katie came up with this idea. Said, you'd appreciate it a lot more than just one stripper."

"Yeah. I did."

"That older woman. She looked kinda familiar, but I couldn't place her. Did you know who she was?"

"No, I didn't."

"Well, she seemed to know you, or at least exactly how to excite you. Almost like she'd seen you having sex before."

"Yeah, well, if she did, it was a mystery to me." I lied.

12