All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 17'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Romance? Seriously?

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy7811 months ago

Keep up the awesome work

Ladygrey69Ladygrey6911 months ago

Damn, I was reading the whole serie but because it comes in parts and I am not able read it after each other I really have no idea anymore who Mrs. Green was? Now I probably have to start over or can somebody enlighten me?

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

I went back to double check. Rose green is Mandy, his ex girlfriend's, mother.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another example of superb storytelling from the author in the 17th chapter of this excellent series. Wonderful characters and romantic atmosphere come together marvellously. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. David should try to get Rose (Mandy's mom) in bed again. I'm sure she loves David's dick more then her husband's dick. If David did get Rose to go to bed with him David should try to knock Rose up. I had a few ideas of who the woman was i thought it was the wiman when got his tux Rose or Jessica's mom mrs Danning. Can't wait to see what will happen in chapter 18

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Belongs in loving wives or something. The hypocrisy is sickening.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson9 months ago

What I still don't get is why David never insisted to Many he would love the child simply because it was a part of her. She said she wouldn't ask him to, but the guy depicted here would have accepted that baby. He should have said that to her at least once, particularly after she confessed her love and admitted the baby daddy didn't love her and was already cheating.

servant111servant1116 months ago

Further and further out there... What started as a really excellent romance has distinctly transformed into a rather vile Loving Wives tale... There simply is no real romance left in this stroker...it's sad because I was really enjoying the quality storytelling up to 15 or so...

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES