All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 18'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

Yeah, even though it's a fantasy, don't see this marriage lasting.

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

@Falstaff - yes, it feels like there's a lot of allusions to things that could blow everything up. It makes me nervous.

I also am confused by this exchange:

"So now that you know that, how about we find out just how this feels? She might not have appreciated it, but I guarantee, I will."

Is there a grammatical (tense) issue here that makes it feel like it doesn't make sense, or is there some secret that's not being shared, or what?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Moral of this story: if you don't share your partner, aren't in an open relationship, and/or aren't a cheater, you don't fit in this universe.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Sorry to have to say this but your story hinges on every moment to just be a suck and fuck story that barely hinges on even being close to any plot, other than suck and fuck. I'm done! there are plenty of stories here with actual plots.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

yawn, just skip to the end of same old same old

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

@shadracht:

I agree. I also note that the Betsy character is way more into the open relationship than the David character, though he has participated in it enough. I just get the inkling that his character was maybe thinking that it might end when they got married and may be looking for more of a traditional relationship(?) in some ways. He has shown a surprise and a seeming reluctance at participate at times and has had to be talked into it by his wife.

I could be very wrong and we can only see where the author wants to take the story. But I get a feeling that Betsy may not be the end game relationship/partner in this story...if there is one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. I would have thought Rose would have David and dance with him snd snake his cock in her like she wanted on his hineymoon. I have a feeling Rose might not be married much longer since her husband cant stop looking at younger women and teen girls. I wonder what happen to Patty and if she get pregnant from the guy she works with or she will be going back to college. Cant wait for chapter 19 and sees what happens

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Long time fan, but the ridiculous paths that this story is going down completely lost me.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Of the last 3-4 chapters, I have enjoyed this one the most...this whole wedding reception thing was WWWAAAYYY out there, yet was fun to read how everyone (who stayed, after Betsy's announcement) were partaking in the bacchanalian atmosphere!!

I have double-teamed a girl one time, with my best friend, years ago. She was the girlfriend-wife of a mutual friend/co-worker, really liked having sex with others, and he watched sometimes...whole perverted thing was educational at the time, has stayed with me for years.

Principal Johnson and Dean Reynolds...old friend and new friend...sharing in the wealth that David apparently has only a slight hesitation in sharing with others...and with Betsy's approval.

Glad he turned down Mrs Green like he did...her being Amanda's mother is a real fly in the ointment...I am sure she reports back to her daughter the goings-on with David. I can see Mandy becoming a serious issue in the future, what with the history in the beginning and all that!

I disagree with the characterization of Betsy and her inclinations; as a harem story (which this definitely is, even though it has not been tagged as such by the author), Betsy is the central and important figure in how much or little David actually gets to do with his sharing of other females. The decision to use prophylactics is a common one between them, as is the decision on who to actually come in; Davis is more than a little surprised that Betsy encourages him, and while he COULD REFUSE,he knows that their love for each other is the strong bond that is keeping them together!

Them getting married may seem like a joke to lot of the readers; friends I told you about DID get divorced, because he could not stay committed to his "current wife" (and he turned out to be a serial husband, had to marry the women he had sex with...was a real problem when came time to divide up his VA benefits!!). David and Betsy...fun will continue, and as long as they remember WHO THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH, AND WHO THEY GO HOME TO AT THE END OF THE DAY, the fun will remain just that, with ALL coming away satiated (Let The Games Continue seems to be a reality with them!!!!)

Five**5**Stars...absolutely, for this chapter...I have almost given (4) to a couple of previous chapters, because of issues...but would not drag overall rating down just so I could feel satisfied...🤨😬...YYYAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!

servant111servant1116 months ago

This is a wedding?

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

ridiculous chpt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES