High School Dates Ch. 18

Story Info
Betsy and David get married.
10.7k words
4.64
10.2k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,406 Followers

The wedding was only one day away and I was pretty focused on it, and little else. Concentration at work seemed to evaporate for me, something Victoria seemed to continually needle me about, making my concentration even less focused. It was kind of odd, but most of my friends were not guys. Chris was the exception, as my best friend; but, if I had to pick a second person as a best friend, besides Betsy of course, it would be Victoria. You'd think that having such a good friend of the opposite sex would be threatening to my finance, but it wasn't. Maybe that was because the three of us shared sex together, almost weekly. She wasn't interested in having a man to marry, but she did have a modest desire to have a cock in her on occasion, rather than the toys she most often uses, and I was elected, and available without emotional entanglements. On a few rare occasions, we also still had sex at work, but those were few and far between.

"If you keep going the way you're going, you might as well just not work and fuck me instead." Victoria giggled. "At least, that way, you'd accomplish something today."

"Ha-ha-ha," I answered, with a shake of my head. "If you really wanted to have sex, you'd just strip for me."

"I could if you wanted me to." She said, lifting the hem of her skirt to show off her bare pussy. "As you can see, I've already gotten rid of the first barrier."

"And the second?"

"Your pants of course." She giggled again like she always did when she was being playful, because she was horny.

"Not today." I answered her, with a shake of my head.

She stepped around my desk and pushed my chair away from the desk and sat sideways on my lap, leaning against me and laying her head on my shoulder. "I know. I was just trying to take your mind off of tomorrow. I can tell you're getting nervous."

"I am." I answered honestly.

"I still think you should have picked me for a best man, or best woman, as the case may be."

I chuckled, it was a common comment from her. "I don't think it would have worked."

"I bet it would have. You didn't even invite me to the bachelor party."

"It wasn't me. I didn't plan it. But I don't think you would have enjoyed it."

"I still say I would have. I like a hot woman as much as the next guy."

I shook my head and chuckled again. "Okay. Mission accomplished."

She giggled again and climbed from my lap as my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"David! This is Rose. I was wondering if you had time to meet me for lunch. "

"I suppose I could."

" Good. I'd like to chat for a few minutes. There's a place I usually take clients. Quiet and you can actually have a private conversation. "

"Is a private conversation required?"

"It could be." She said, with a soft chuckle, "depending on how the conversation goes."

"You do know I'm getting married tomorrow, right?"

"Of course, silly! I wouldn't miss it! In fact, that's the reason to talk today."

"Well...sure."

"Johnathan's, at 12:30? Do you know it? "

"I know it."

"Good. See you at 12:30."

"12:30" I agreed, before the phone line clicked dead.

"That was mysterious." Victoria said quickly. "Anything you want to share?"

"Nothing I can really talk about."

"Secrets? From me?"

"I don't tell you EVERYTHING!"

She pouted, a huge lower lip exaggerated pout. "I'm hurt."

"Yeah, right." I said, reaching out and slapping her skirt covered ass. "Go! I have work to do."

"Uh-huh. I'm sure." She said with a grin, as she headed to the door of my office.

---o---

At 12:30 I walked into the little Italian American restaurant across town. "I'm looking for Rose Green." I said to the hostess waiting at the little station inside the door.

"Yes sir. This way." She said, as she walked away from the station and headed off into the main dining area, with me following in tow. I saw Rose from across the room. As she got up to greet me, the waitress stopped short, and allowed Rose to greet me with a friendly hug. She smiled and sat back down while I did the same across from her.

"I'm happy you could come." She said softly with a bright smile on her face.

"Hard to ignore your invitations." I chuckled. "Especially after the other night."

She blushed, which surprised me. "Yeah. That went a little further than I intended when I started to lean that, but it was quite enjoyable to do it with you just the same."

"When I figured out it was you, I was a little shocked. It isn't like you exactly need the money."

She looked at me in surprise and then looked up and laughed. "Oh no. that isn't it. at all." She said as she stopped laughing. "I wasn't there to become a club stripper. I was there to learn how to surprise my husband with something really special." She paused and the look on her face became more serious. "Since you came into our lives, well, things have changed. Until then we had a very controlled, very, um, defined relationship. We had occasional minor excursions, but what happened that night you slept over, and the consequences of the payback session have, well, let's say, they have changed the landscape."

"Changed the landscape?"

"Our sex life has become a bit more, um, experimental. I caught him one day, before you two left for school, watching the girls on the patio and in the pool teasing you. I guess he was doing more than watching. He was standing up there, stroking himself. I probably should have been angry, but instead I watched a little bit as well and then we had some seriously intense sex with each other while we watched you giving one of the girls a very intense orgasm with your fingers."

"I never knew."

"No, it wouldn't have been appropriate for anyone to know. Now I know that he's been going to strip clubs, and paying quite a bit to watch some of the young ladies up close and personal. Oh, I know that they aren't supposed to have sex with the customers. That would be prostitution, but I also know that some of the girls push those boundaries a bit, and have been known to accidently slip."

"And you think he's been cheating on you with strippers?"

"I don't know so, but I think he has. And to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what to do about it. I can't go find their boyfriends or husband and make Dean watch me fuck them, can I?"

"I don't suppose that would work too well." I agreed, chuckling at the thought of how she paid him back by using me in front of him.

"So, I decided to play his game. He wants to watch strippers, how about I strip for him? You think he'll be enticed by this old woman's body?"

"I think you did a great job of enticing me." I nodded.

"I'm hoping so, but I also know that, if he has a sudden attraction to younger women, watching me do it isn't going to satisfy him for long, will it?"

"Probably not."

"And there is always a risk of what would happen if his clientele found out he was soliciting strippers for sex?"

"Could impact his practice." I agreed.

"And mine."

"I suppose that's true," I said.

"But we do have some of the same friends. Some closer than others." She said very softly.

I sat looking at her, actually watching her stare into my eyes. She was staring at me intently, almost as if she was waiting for me to walk down some path she thought I would see. I considered what friends we might have in common and then the light went on. "You're good friends with Katie, aren't you?"

She smiled back at me and I knew I'd gotten where she wanted me to go, without her having to ask me. "I am. Katie, even though she's only as old as my daughter, she and I talk regularly. Her mother isn't exactly very motherly, and she enjoys my company."

"And if you talk frequently, then, I'm guessing that you've learned our little secret?"

"That you play games? Yes. I've known that for a while now. I have to admit, that it was a surprise at first, but after a while, I realized that it was a perfect solution. It's only in the last couple months, that I've wondered if it could be a solution to my problem."

"A solution because you need to keep quiet that your husband is sexually attracted to younger women. Doing it with friends would solve that problem, but you don't feel comfortable playing that kind of game with Katie and Chris, but maybe with another younger couple that you could trust might work?"

"You were always a very perceptive and thoughtful young man." She said with a grin. "I understand you are heading to the mountains for your honeymoon?"

"We are, skiing actually. Never been, but Betsy says I'm going to enjoy it."

"And of course, you're staying in a resort on the mountain?"

"Uh-huh. All inclusive. Meals, ski lessons, the works."

"I suppose that was kind of expensive."

"It set me back a few dollars. Not that money is a problem, but it took a bite."

"Tell me, what would you say if I asked you to extend your trip a day or so?"

"Extend it?"

"Yeah. You know, stay in the mountains an extra day or so?"

"We already have reservations. I don't know if I can extend them."

She smiled. "What if I told you that you wouldn't need to. All you'd have to do is spend an extra day, no cost to you or Betsy. Everything would be taken care of."

"And in exchange, we what? Spend some quality time with you and Dean?"

She smiled. "Right to the heart of the matter. Yes, quality time with Dean and me, together, the four of us."

"On our honeymoon?"

"It's away, out of town. No one would know, except us. And technically, your honeymoon is already over at that point. Come on. You know you want to. You know you want to fuck me out in the open again. You want to play with my body and make me come all over you like you did that first time. All you have to do is say yes."

I shook my head. "No. Maybe down the road, but not this trip. I want to focus on Betsy. We're trying to make a baby and I don't want another Mandy. No, Rose, I can't. I'm sorry."

She nodded, "I understand. But I wanted to try. It was perfect. We could have done whatever we wanted right out in the open and who would have known? No one knows us there. We could rent a suite and have all the fun we wanted. But I can understand wanting to focus on her."

I reached out for her hand. She looked sad. "After we get back, in a month or two, maybe we can work something out. Once we know that Betsy is pregnant and we don't have to worry any more. Okay?"

She chuckled softly. "Somehow, when you put it like that, it's okay. Yeah. Dean's birthday is in a week. We'll see what the strip show does for us."

"You might think about letting those other girls have their way with him, after you do it for him. But if you do, I'd go first instead of last." She smiled at the comment and I nodded and then got up and left without eating. I grabbed a hamburger at McDonalds on the way back to work.

---o---

I had no idea a wedding could be so traumatic! Betsy and mom had both been worn to a frazzle, in the last two weeks before the ceremony. We only had a few attendants. Katie as Matron of Honor and Tina, who had become Betsy's second 'most-best friend.' I only had Chris as my best man. We had hired the same photographer that did Katie's wedding, and planned a 'small' reception of only about two hundred guests, to be held at the country club.

Betsy and I had bought a house, but she had yet to stay there. Though I was staying there, the last week before the wedding, getting things ready for her to move in on our wedding night; and as she put it, getting ready for the best night of sex of our lives.

Chris came over the morning of the wedding and we hung out all morning and until just after lunch. As with his wedding, we had lots of time to kill, but in our case, we spent it putting the final touches on the house and master bedroom. We had the honeymoon planned, but we'd be spending the first couple days here, until it was time to leave.

"You ready for this?" Chris asked as we stood at the front of the church, waiting for the girls to come down the aisle. "You can still run you know!"

"Yeah, right. Where could I ever hide that she wouldn't find me?" I joked with him. "No, I'll stay and take it."

He laughed and patted me on the back. "Good luck buddy." He added as we watched Tina make her way down the aisle in a stunning strapless, light blue, floor length gown.

"Trust me, I'm looking forward to this more than anything else I've ever done." I answered, as his wife made her way down the aisle in an equally stunning gown. She might be pregnant, but the flow of the lacy light blue dress over her big round belly didn't detract from how she looked. The last time Tina and her husband were over to play, she teased that none of them would be wearing anything under their dresses, just so they could tease me.

"Now I have a new thing to look forward to." Chris said, grinning toward his wife, whose belly was clearly bulging the elegant lace gown out. I'd seen her belly growing for months now, and knew exactly what she looked like, naked and pregnant. I was actually looking forward to experiencing the same thing with Betsy. Feeling the life growing inside her, sharing in a way that only a man and wife could.

I stood and looked up the aisle, waiting. Finally, I saw her! God she looked incredible! The white lace dress hugged her ample curves, from the top of her breasts down to her waist, where it flowed out in a wide lace skirt that touched the floor as she stood waiting to start. My mom, looking equally beautiful, but in a different way, in the formal, powder blue dress, hooked arms with Becky. Mom began to lead her down the aisle, Betsy no longer having a father to do the honors. I watched them come down the aisle, step by step, each step halting slightly before the next. It was intended to tease me, to make me want her more, but nothing could make my desire for her grow stronger. The two of us were coupled though events and emotions so strong that nothing could ever separate us.

I finally stepped to meet her and helped her up, onto the single step, in front of the preacher. Mom taking her place in the first pew, behind us.

The preacher nodded to us and began. I barely heard his words until he came to the place in the service that asked me to repeat our vows. The two of us has agreed on a set of personally written vows that made sense to us, but in the end we both agreed, "until death do us part."

The reception line seemed to never end. I was hugged, kissed and even groped on a few occasions, by so many people that I lost track. They were all friends or close acquaintances of ours. Principal Johnson was there, and was one of the ladies that gave me a little squeeze down there when she hugged me, as had Katie's mom, our neighbor, and all the girls from at work. One face that wasn't there was Mandy. I knew Betsy had asked her not to come, but she didn't know that I knew and I wasn't going to let her know. It just would have made things awkward. Rose, her mom, was there though. She was another of the women that took the time to grope my crotch as she hugged me, though in her case it was a very long grope, and not very subtle, even trying to worm her hand down into my pants, something I was VERY sure her husband hadn't missed. I was also VERY sure that it was intentionally aimed at him.

Pictures in the church took almost an hour, surprising, considering that Betsy's sisters hadn't bothered to come, so the only family we had there was my mom. Even my dad didn't show up, though I suspect that mom managed to intercept the invitation that was headed to him. With the church pictures done, we headed out to the limo I'd rented, and off to take pictures at other places. The weather was dreary, a light cold drizzle falling intermittently. The photographer found a number of places for us to take outside pictures, all of which were done fairly quickly before we returned to the limo to warm up. It was downright chilly outside, at only forty-five degrees, but that didn't stop Betsy from getting her first fuck picture like Katie had.

The photographer, Jeanie, had Betsy sitting on the end of a picnic table under a pavilion at the park, her dress pulled all the way up to her waist, and the top of her dress pulled down to expose her fantastic tits, while I stood between her lifted legs, pumping my cock in and out of her, until I came deep inside her, filling her for the first time in months, with my cum. She got closeups of my dick pumping in and out of my new wife, and eventually, my cum, oozing out of her pussy. I was quite sure that there would be plenty of opportunities for more comfortable sex in the coming night, but this was something Betsy wanted, a permanent remembrance of our first married sex. Hopefully, she would have a really good reminder in about nine months.

With the private pictures done, we headed back twoard the reception, Betsy and I hanging all over each other, while Chris was left to entertain Jeanie, his pregnant wife and Tracy in the limo. Tracy was accustomed to having sex with Chris from the months of play we had all done together, and separately, and he soon ended up laying on one of the long bench seats in the back of the car, with his wife sitting on his face and Tracy, now naked, bouncing wildly on his cock.

"You're not going to leave Jeanie to watch and not get any relief, are you?" Betsy whispered to me as we cuddled, with both of us still half naked.

"What do you expect me do to? Have sex with her like last time? On our wedding day?" I asked, a little surprised she would suggest it.

"Of course not. I want all your cum in me, but that doesn't mean that you can't help her out a little. I mean, look at her. She's damn near ready to throw her clothes off and join them. Why don't you just help her out."

"I don't know that I will ever understand what it is you find so exciting about watching me have sex with other women." I whispered.

"I kind of got used it. Then you came along and, well, I didn't mind, and you enjoyed it, so why change it?"

"You like seeing me have sex with other women?" I asked

"This isn't the discussion for today lover. Let's just have fun and enjoy what we do." She whispered before kissing me softly on the lips. "Now go over there and help her out."

"Yes ma'am." I chuckled. I pushed away from her and moved to the seat where Jeanie was watching Tracy bounce on Chris, her hand pressing her slacks between her legs. "My wife says that if you take off your pants that I can help you out."

"She did?"

"Uh huh. I think I can make you feel pretty good before we get there, but only if we hurry a little."

She looked over at Betsy and then back at me. She grinned and set her camera aside and quickly pushed her slacks and underwear down. I helped her pull them off her legs and then she lay back on the bench seat she was sitting on and spread her legs wide for me. I leaned my face down between her legs and gently kissed the soft inner lips compressed tightly to her outer lips by her panties. I let my tongue stroke them gently, teasing them away from her outer lips and letting them spread and move until I could easily lick deeply between them.

"Ohhhh damn, yes!" She moaned softly as my tongue dug deep between her lips and found her clit. I grinned to myself, always enjoying the sound of a woman, when I hit a good spot. I continued to lick and tease her pussy, licking up and down her slit, finding her hard little clit and flicking the tip over it.

I felt a hand on my dick and felt Betsy's tits press against me as she leaned her face between Jeanie's thighs to kiss my cheek. "Someone has a hardon." She whispered. "Don't you think she'd rather feel that than your tongue?" I pulled my face from Jeanie's pussy and looked at Betsy. "Go ahead. But when you're ready to come, give it to me. I'll be all spread and waiting for it."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,406 Followers