High School Dates Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,432 Followers

"You mean it?"

"Uh huh. You fucked her once before, why not again?"

I shook my head and climbed up onto the seat over Jeanie. I felt Betsy ¬¬guide my cock to her pussy and then I pushed into her sopping wet depths, drawing a deep, gasping moan from her. "Oh God yes." She whispered, as I started to push in and out of her, stroking deep in her hot wet confines. She frantically worked to unbutton her shirt, popping one of the buttons off before she had it completely open. She unclipped the fastener between the cups and pushed it apart so she could squeeze and pull both rock-hard nipples. In and out I thrust, inching her orgasm closer and closer to completion with each stroke. I felt each stroke tease her and tease myself. I glanced over at where Betsy was once again sitting, her dress still pulled up and her legs spread wide. Her fingers dipped into her own pussy in time with my strokes into Jeanie, little gasps and moans coming from her as she watched me fuck her photographer.

"Oh God. Ohhhhhh God yes! Shit. I'm gonna come!" Jeanie moaned loudly as I kept plunging into her. "SHIT-SHIT-SHIT! HERE IT COMES!" she screamed into the limo as her whole body stiffened, little tremors running up and down her legs as her pussy clenched and squeezed my stroking shaft. "OHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEES!" She cried as her orgasm washed over her whole body, her juices leaking freely around my cock as her body succumbed to the intense climax.

I felt my own urgency building, knowing I was going to come very soon. I started to pull back from her, only to feel her feet dig into my ass and pull me deep into her, as a second wave of her climax overtook her. I felt her shuddering and her pussy convulsing around me as my body screamed at me for release. I tried to hold back as Jeanie lifted her hips and ground herself harder onto my cock.

"Oh fuck." I grunted as my cock pumped my cum, deep into her pussy, my body jerking and twitching uncontrollably. I held myself over her, jerking and twitching as my body emptied into her pussy, but not the pussy I intended.

"It's alright lover. We have plenty of time to fill me up." Betsy said softly before kissing me on the cheek. "That wasn't your fault."

"I'm sorry love." I whispered, "I didn't expect her to do that."

She chuckled softly with that sexy little feminine chuckle that I loved so much. "Why not love? Don't I do the same thing almost every time you come in me in this position?"

I laughed as well. "Yeah, you do, don't you?"

She gently pulled me back, Jeanie loosening her legs to let me pull out of her, now used, pussy. Betsy drew me back with her to the seat and pulled me on top of her, drawing my face to hers and kissing me deeply. "Now I'm so damn turned on that I'll be leaking all night." She whispered as she broke the kiss. "So, sometime tonight you better find a way to fuck my pussy, you hear me sexy?"

"It'll be my pleasure." I answered with a smile. "I think we better dress now." I added as the limo stopped at the country club.

It took almost five minutes for all of us to get decent again so we could go in. "See anything interesting?" Betsy asked as we climbed out of the car.

I looked at her and then did a double take. "Something's showing." I answered as I realized she hadn't put the strapless bra she had started the day with, back on, letting her nipples and areola show through the lace top. I knew she got really turned on showing off, not stripping in public, but short little flashes that left you wondering if you really saw what you think you saw.

"Uh huh. More than you think." She said as she stepped away from me and did a slow spin. The dress, almost completely made of lace, had a number of layers of mesh material under the skirt portion. As it moved against each other, it briefly let portions of the open mesh align, making the skirt almost translucent under the lace.

"Oh sweetie! I think I love it, but don't you think it's a bit much for the reception?"

She grinned. "I think it'll be just fine, especially later tonight." She grinned. "Let's see how many couples end up getting randy as the night goes on." She did enjoy her games. I looped my arm in hers and we walked to the front doors, into the reception.

Dinner was the first order of business, and we were all hungry. By the time we were done, and that included three glasses of wine with all the glass dinging to get us to kiss, each followed by a drink, we were feeling well relaxed. The tension of the day had been put to rest by time, kisses and wine.

After dinner we had all the appropriate wedding things. Mother son dance, with my mom of course, and the father daughter dance, which also ended up being my mom with Betsy. Betsy threw the bouquet after which I had fun going after the only thing she had on under her dress, the garter. I couldn't resist teasing her bare pussy while I was under there, though at that point, I was more than ready for more than just pushing a finger into her.

It was time for our first dance, and the two of us moved around the floor in a slow dance, whispering to each other how happy we were, and how this was the greatest day of our lives. I couldn't have been happier, than I was in that moment. After our dance the floor was opened for the guests and a long night of dancing ensued.

My first dance after Betsy was Tina, who apparently had the job of making sure my underwear, tux jacket and tie all disappeared. She pulled me by my hand off to one of the coat check closets, pulling me past the young lady that was monitoring the room full of coats, and along behind the racks. "Okay. You take your coat off and I'll get these pants off." She said in a loud whisper, reaching for the front of my pants. "I promised Betsy that I'd make sure you lost the underwear and stuff."

"You want me to undress here?"

"Why not? She asked with a giggle. "Not like I haven't seen you naked before."

"That's not the point." I said as I took my tux coat off and hung it over one of the coat racks.

"What's the point?" She asked, as my pants slid down my legs. "Afraid the coat check girl will get a look at your tallywacker?" She giggled, as she knelt down in front of me and pulled the white bikini briefs down my legs, my half hard dick almost slapping her in the face. She reached for my cock and quickly engulfed it with her mouth, with the same gusto that she always did, when she and her husband were playing with us. She untied my shoes without looking down, her mouth slowly sliding on and off my cock as she helped me lift each foot, taking my pants and underwear off each leg, and then helping me step back into the pants. "Yum." She said as she pulled her mouth from my now saliva coated cock. "God, I need this now." She said quickly as she stood up. She pulled the long gown up over her waist and turned around to push her now bare ass and pussy at me. "Come on. We can't be gone too long you know."

"You want me to fuck you here?" I asked as she used my cock as a handle to pull me closer to her, aiming me for her soft inner lips.

"Just for a minute. Hell, I'm so close already, I bet you can get me off in nothing flat."

I chuckled and shook my head. "You are one insatiable woman."

"I haven't ever heard you complain when we're playing. You don't like feeling me climax more than once?"

"Nope. But you damn well better not come so hard you get my pants all wet this time. I'm not walking around in soggy pants all night."

"That was an accident." She whispered as she pushed herself back, forcing herself over my now rock-hard cock. "Ohhhh God, you feel good in there." She moaned, she reached back to try to pull my hip and get me to start stroking into her. I reached for her hips and started to slowly push in and out of her.

"An accident huh? Seems to me you wanted to come hard, even if it was in the middle of a department store." I said quietly, as I slid my cock in and out of her pussy.

"You took the dare." She panted. "Ohhhhh God honey. Gonna come so good."

"Oh shit." I heard another female voice, drawing my attention. I looked to where I heard the voice and saw the coat check girl standing with her little black miniskirt pulled up, her little white panties pushed down to her thighs and her fingers working between her legs.

"We have company." Tina panted. "Go ahead honey. Finger yourself. Make yourself come." She young woman blushed brightly and then disappeared back around the rack. "Too bad. I wouldn't have minded watching her come, watching us."

"Well, you better hurry up, or you won't get to." I said breathlessly.

"Don't worry. I'm almost there." Tina panted back as she pulled the front of her dress down so she could squeeze her tits. "Oh yeah. That's what I needed. Oh God. Ohhhhhhh yes. Here it comes honey. Can you feel it? Can you feel me coming around your big fat cock?" She gasped, as her body tremble and shuddered. I could feel her pussy, leaking her juices around me and dripping down my balls to the floor. As I held myself in her, not wanting to make myself cum in her, which would have happened, if I had done it much longer. "Ohhhhhhhh yes. Much better. God, I needed that." She said as she pulled off my cock and turned to face me, pulling the top of her dress back in place, the skirt portion falling to cover her leaking pussy. She knelt down and licked and sucked her juices off of me, almost making me come in her mouth, but stopping just short, before she pulled my pants up. "Come on." She said as she stood back up, taking my hand and pulling me along down the coat racks. "You know, you missed the fun." She said quietly as she pulled me past the coat check girl without stopping.

"You're so bad." I said as she pulled me by the hand, back to the dance floor.

I wasn't at all surprised to have Rose snatch me almost as soon as Tina had turned me loose. She stepped in to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body against mine, grinding her pelvis against the rock-hard appendage that was trapped in my pants. "Happy wedding." She giggled, almost as if she'd already had a bit more to drink than she should have. She danced right up against me, intentionally teasing me with her pelvis and breasts. I could tell by how far her nipples pushed the dress top out that she didn't have a bra on, though I was pretty sure she did at the ceremony.

"I take it you want to tease the shit out of me?" I asked quietly as we danced, one of her hands moving from my shoulder down between us.

"Oh sweetie. If I did, you'd know it. No, I'm teasing the shit out of me!" She giggled as I felt her fingers working on the snap and zipper of my pants. "I'm planning on some serious sex tonight."

"I hope you get it." I answered her as she leaned into me further and rested her head on my shoulder, the front of my pants undone far enough for her hand to worm in to get to my rock-hard cock.

"I wish you'd taken me up on my offer. I would have loved to have this to myself, for a whole night." She whispered as she played with my dick in my pants.

"Well, maybe another time." I answered as the song that was playing faded away. "Guess I better give some of the other guests a chance, unless you plan on making it happen right here."

"I wouldn't mind, but I know you'd stop me. You can be such a spoil-sport sometimes." She said, with a frown, as she pulled herself from me just far enough to look down between us at my hardon in her hand and grin. "But I'll forgive you, just this once."

"You don't have to do that on my account." Principal Johnson said softly as she stepped up to me while I was still trying to zipper my pants up without getting anything caught in them.

"Principal Johnson," I said, startled.

"Peggy." She whispered as she reached for my hands and stopped me from closing my zipper up. She stepped to me and let her hand slide inside my pants and grasp my cock, as she pressed herself to me, to both dance and to hide the fact that she had my cock in her hand. "Mmmmmmmm. I kinda miss this. I'm surprised you ended up with Betsy after what happened. But I am happy, for both of you. It's been a while since I've seen two people as much in love as you two looked standing up there today."

"Thanks." I answered awkwardly as she stroked my cock, slowly, inside my pants. I held her with my arms around her, feeling her small firm breasts press to my chest as she played with my dick.

"You know. I haven't regretted what we did in my office once. My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to do it again before you got married." She whispered.

"Principal Johnson...Peggy. I don't think that you want to be caught with your hand in my pants, do you?"

She sighed softly. "No, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind getting undressed with you again. It was fun having you sitting there in my office all day, naked. Every time I looked over, I could see you under that towel and it made me soooooo wet. Reputation or not, I wouldn't mind finding someplace quite to get this into me again."

"I...um...I'm not sure..."

"Shhhhh. Wasn't asking for a replay. Just wanted you to know that I wouldn't mind. I'd hate to mess this up with you and Betsy though, so it'll just stay our little secret, and if sometime it happens... well, I won't complain."

"I understand." I whispered back. She slipped her hand out of my pants and then used both hands to finish zipping and fastening my pants. She leaned back into me and kissed me softly.

"I can't think of anyone that deserves a wonderful wife as much as you. I hope it lasts, for you, forever!"

"Thank you," I said, as she stepped back and then turned and walked away.

The night wore on and I danced with a good majority of the ladies at the reception, Betsy attracting men, to dance with, like flies, probably because of how much of her sexy breasts were exposed in the lace of the dress. I knew she got turned on by showing off, so I wasn't bothered, as long as she did it in a way, and in places, that precluded someone taking advantage of her. I'd been plied, with glasses of wine, by a number of ladies I danced with. A good number of them using the occasion to do a little groping and encouraging my hands into places that wouldn't normally be considered polite. It's hard to say no to a woman sliding your hand under her skirt while she's sharing a glass of wine with you. By eleven I was feeling extreemly relaxed. I was glad I wasn't going to have to drive us home. I doubted I could at that point.

"Been having fun lover?" Betsy asked as she stepped up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I turned in her arms and we shared a long, wet and very sensual kiss, not really caring who was looking. "Mmmmmmm. I think someone is horny as hell. Have you been being teased?"

"A bit. You?"

"Oh yeah. My nipples showing through like this, have me soooo turned on."

"Wanna sneak off to the coat closet and do something about that?"

"I'd love to, but I have a much better idea."

"You do?"

"Uh huh. You know I love playing the games with our friends. The ones that make us take our clothes off, and do little things?"

"Yeah."

"And how much I love those little dare games we play, like changing dresses in the store without the changing room, or me hiding under a clothes rack and sucking you off?"

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"You know how turned on all that makes me, right?"

"Of course. How could I not know?"

"When I was young my parents were into the freedom thing. You know, freedom from clothes. We almost never wore any around the house. It wasn't until I moved in with you and started teasing you by not wearing any clothes that I realized how much it turned me on. When the pizza guy came to the door and I answered it naked, God I was so nervous, but it made me soooooo turned on. That was the first time I was naked in front of a stranger." I nodded, wondering where this was going. "So, I wanted to know if you'd allow me to do something. Something a little outrageous."

"Like what?"

She grinned and leaned to whisper in my ear. "Have you, take my dress off."

"Here? In the reception?" I asked in surprise. "I mean we can go to the coat room or something I suppose."

"Like you and Katie? Uh-uh. Right here, in the middle of the dance floor. Get naked and dance naked with me."

I looked around and then back at her. "I know you get turned on by all that, but to be honest, I get a little nervous on those dares."

"Bashful?"

"A little" I agreed. "I mean, I've done it with a bunch of women that were all naked, and of course we've done some small groups naked, but the thing is, then, everyone was naked."

"Ahhhh. So, you wouldn't be opposed if everyone was naked?"

"I didn't say that, but it'd be a lot easier. Not that that's going to happen."

She grinned at me. "Alright, come with me." She said, pulling me by the hand. She led me to the DJ table and his pile of records and took the microphone he used. "Good evening, everyone! Is everyone having fun?"

"Hell yeah!" Someone who's voice reminded me of Rose shouted.

"Well, it's time for all the kiddies to go off to bed if they aren't already gone. We have about an hour left before the DJ turns into a frog and hops away. How would you like to play a game?" All the couples that had been either dancing or milling around the dance floor edges were now turned and looking at Betsy with interest. "One of the things about wedding dresses is that they aren't exactly comfortable. The lace is killing my nipples, and to be honest, I wouldn't at all mind getting rid of it!"

"Go for it!" some guy shouted.

"Not a bad idea. You ready to come up here and go as naked as it'll make me?"

"Why not?" the guy answered.

"Alright then. Here's the game. Ladies, first dance is with your husband or boyfriend or whatever you want to call the guy you're dancing with. You can leave the dance floor only to put your clothes on your table, otherwise, everyone playing has to stay on the dance floor."

"Put our clothes on our table?" A female voice asked.

"You got it. Dresses, pants, skirts, shirts off. Time to get comfortable. Once the first dance is over, you can dance with anyone else's special someone. As long, that is, as your special bits are showing, if you know what I mean."

"You mean, dance with our boobs hanging out?" Some woman in the back asked. "No thank you!"

"True this isn't for everyone. But then, if you're brave enough, who knows what can happen. Feel free to grope, stroke, squeeze, play, whatever, your partner, as long as you keep dancing. Husbands and wives, lay down some ground rules during your first dance. How far are you willing to let someone go with you? Now I'm quite sure that the club will be more than a little upset if their dance floor is covered in cum puddles, so, ladies, if you're going to make your partner fire his load, it has to either go in his own wife, or in your mouth. We don't want any unexpected babies showing up in nine months. The rules are you have to stay standing and dancing, so ladies, if you push him too far, you're just going to have to bend over and suck it down. Oh, did I mention that if you're bent over that special opening is fair game for someone else. Well, that's the game. Anyone wanna play?"

"Do we get to dance with you?" Some guy in the back asked.

"You mean you wanna come grope my titties while you dance with me?" she asked. She reached behind herself and pulled the zipper down on the back of her dress and in moments was standing completely naked. "After the first dance, come find me!" She handed the microphone back to the DJ and took my hand, pulling me through the couples still on the dance floor out to the middle. "There, problem solved." She said as she started to unbutton my shirt.

"Well, you heard the bride." The DJ said as Betsy started pushing my shirt off my shoulders. "I've been to a lot of weddings, and even some pretty sexy ones, but this is a first for me. I'm gonna turn the lights way down for ya', and enjoy!" With that the spotlights all went off, except for the one shining on the revolving mirrored disco ball.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,432 Followers