High School Dates Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room lights also went out, leaving just one near the entrance door. The subdued light actually helped a little, but only a little. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as she squatted down in front of me and started on my pants. It wasn't long before all I had on was socks and shoes, Betsy standing against me, the two of us moving slowly with each other. I could feel my cock sticking between her thighs, being rubbed gently each time she stepped, her pussy leaking her juices onto my shaft and lubricating us. I started to move, pushing in and out between her thighs, my excitement growing with each step we made.

Betsy stopped moving. "You're cheating. You don't want a hardon while you're dancing with all these hot, sexy women? Some of them would be soooooo disappointed if they didn't get a chance to play with it."

"Actually, I'd much rather just push it into you."

She giggled softly. "I want you to, and I don't. I want to see you dancing, getting more and more turned on until you just can't hold back any longer."

"I hope I can get back to you in time." I chuckled. "Cuz if they tease me that close..."

"I'll just bend over and let you fill me. Don't worry. You don't have to worry about making me come. I've already climaxed three times tonight, just with a few fingers teasing me. No, I want your cum to fill me up and make that baby in me."

"You wanna tell me whose fingers?"

She grinned. "Maybe later. I know there's one pussy that wants you, and I'm tempted to let her have you."

"Oh?"

"A certain principal we both know."

"You want me to have sex with her?"

"I want you to do whatever it is she wants if she's brave enough to get naked and find you."

"I know what she wants."

"So do I, I hope she enjoys it."

"You really want me to?"

"If she wants it. Go for it. After all, she is why we're together, right? It's only fair to let her have one last thankyou." Betsy said before kissing me. "Now, I'm going to go find a few dicks to tease. I promise, no dicks in me but yours."

"Not even if you have to bend over and take one in your mouth?"

"I promise." She said before kissing me again and then walking away.

I hadn't paid too much attention to how many couples had actually stayed on the floor. Some of the women were still dressed in panties and bras, but some were topless and a few completely naked. Unsurprisingly Katie, Leah and Rose were among the completely naked.

"Alone? Really?" I heard a voice behind me ask. I turned and found Katie's mom standing in a bra and panties behind me. I'd seen her a few times in bikini's so what she had on wasn't really all that revealing. She stepped in front of me and put both hands on my shoulders. "I guess we better dance?"

"That would seem to be the idea." I agreed, looking at her clearly nervous face. She was biting her lower lip and it didn't take much imagination to know why.

"I've never done anything like this before." She whispered just loud enough for me to hear over the music. "You might need to help me." I nodded and let my hands slide up from her panty covered butt to the middle of her back. I unclipped the little loop hooks and eased the straps off her shoulders. The bra cups slid down off her chest as the straps slid down her arms. She moved one arm, letting the bra slip off it and hang on her left arm. She had a nice full pair of C cup boobs that hung down slightly, her nipples erect and begging for attention as she swayed only inches from me, my engorged head rubbing against her stomach with each step. "Don't suppose this old woman body is half as exciting as my daughter's, is it?"

"Katie's?" I asked trying to act innocent.

"You don't have to be coy with me. I know that she and Chris have been coming over to your house and playing." She whispered. "Sometimes I think it might be a little exciting to try something that bold."

"I don't see why you couldn't. You have a very nice body."

"You mean for an old woman?"

"For any woman." I answered honestly.

"You know, the only reason I'm doing this, is because my husband said I was too prudish to try it."

I chuckled softly. "I suppose he just jumped right in and stripped?"

"Not until I told him he was too much of a stick in the mud to try anything that wasn't in the bedroom." She said with a nervous smile. "Um. If you want to, you could do more."

"Do more, like take your underwear off?"

"I don't think I'm quite brave enough to do it myself, but if you want to, I wouldn't mind you looking... or maybe even touching a bit. From what Katie has told me, you're pretty good."

"Katie told you that?"

She leaned in, her bare tits pressing against my chest and her lips almost brushing my ear. "She said you can make her come harder than anyone she's ever had touch her." She started to pull her face back and then leaned in again. "I wouldn't mind that." Then she pulled her face away, her rigid nipples brushing my chest as we moved. I let my hands slide down to her hips and pushed her panties down and over her hips. I pushed them as far as I could, and then she moved her legs until they slid all the way to her ankles. She carefully stepped out of them and left them laying on the floor as she waited, chewing her bottom lip.

I moved my right hand to her crotch and felt the curls of her mound and slipped one finger between her legs. "I don't know that I can really do a proper job this way." I whispered.

"No?"

"I usually start out with some teasing and kissing all over your body."

"Then what?"

"Well, I like to lick and play with her pussy lips. She enjoys having me tease her clit with my tongue while I stroke a finger or two inside her."

"Mmmmm. You can push that one in me if you want." She moaned softly as I stroked my finger up and down her wet lips, dragging it over her hard clit. "What does she want after you do that?"

"She likes me to stroke it into her."

"It's big, I don't know that it would fit in me."

"I've never had it not fit."

She leaned into me again, pressing her tits harder into my chest and whispering in my ear. "If I asked, would you put it in me? Just for a second?"

"You sure you want to do that without your husband knowing?"

"If he didn't want me to do something, he shouldn't have told me I was too prudish." She whispered. "Please, try it? Just for a second."

"It'd be easier if you turned around." I answered her.

She pulled away and then turned to put her back against me. I wasn't the only one dancing this way. As I looked around, I could see at least half a dozen men slowly humping up and down in a woman in front of them, and I suspected they weren't their wives at this point. That isn't exactly right. I was SURE most of them weren't, Vickie being one of them with a guy stuck in her. I squatted down slightly and reached around her thigh. She bent slightly at the feeling of my engorged head pressing against her pussy lips. I slipped a couple short inches into her and stopped, waiting for her tight pussy to expand around me, while I slid both hands up to cup her soft breasts.

"Ohhhhhh God." She moaned softly, as she pushed her butt back at me, forcing me into her farther, as I squeezed and massaged her breasts. I felt my engorged head press into the end of her vaginal depths, pressing against her cervix as she began to sway slightly side to side. I wouldn't call it dancing, but it was moving and as she did, she slid herself on and off my dick an inch or two. I let my left hand slide down her body, and stroked two of my fingers between her wet lips. "Ohhhhhhhh yessssss." She moaned again as I let my fingers bounce back and forth over her hard little clit. Up and down I stroked my fingers on her clit, bouncing both of them over the sensitive spot, making her push and rock her hips even more. "Oh God. Ohhhhhh God. You're going to make me come! Ohhhhhh nooooooo, not in front of everyone!" She gasped as I held her against me, her hips no longer moving as my fingers pushed her closer and close to climax. "OHHHHHH SHIT! DAVID!" She squealed as her legs began to tremble. I held her as her body shuddered and twitched in orgasm.

"That didn't take long." I whispered. "I guess you liked being naked in front of everyone."

"Ohhhhh damn. I should be so mad at you. Making me come in front of everyone." She panted as she pulled off my cock and turned to face me. Even in the dark I could see she was blushing. She looked around the floor for her underwear and found them a few feet away. She picked them up and then practically ran across the dance floor through the crowd.

"Well, you made an impression on her." A busty woman said as she walked toward me, her big tits exposed and swinging side to side with each step. She was older, maybe fifty or so, her moderately short hair having a significant amount of gray streaking, in contrast to her dark, almost black hair. She had darker, almost olive colored skin, and striking green eyes. She was, considering her age, quite striking looking. She walked right up to me, extending her right arm around my middle and pulling herself against me as she reached down with her left to push my cock down. My hardon slipped between her thighs as she pulled us together, my dick sliding across the soft smooth crotch of her panties. "You don't remember me?" She asked with a little grin as she pressed her tits to my bare chest.

"I'm sorry, I don't think so." I answered, letting my hands move around her waist.

"That's okay. I'm the dean of the South Bend VoTech. Betsy's school? We danced together for a few minutes, oh, what, two hours ago?"

"Ohhhhhhh. Yeah. Um. Miss, um..."

"Reynolds. But you can call me Darleen." She said without that little grin leaving her face.

"If I remember right, you were one of the women trying to get your hands in my pants while we danced."

"I was. And I succeeded too. Made me want to get a much better look. You know, I've been to a lot of weddings, but I have to admit, this is the most fun one I've ever been to. I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where I've been invited to fuck the groom. Let's see. No, pretty sure this is a first. So, now that I got to see what was hiding in your pants, you interested in giving me a feel like you gave her?"

"Um. So, Betsy knows you pretty well?" I asked, vaguely remembering Betsy mention her name a few times.

"Oh yes. She and I have, um, crossed paths in the ladies changing room a few times."

"Ohhhhh yeah. I seem to remember her telling me of some incident where something broke and she and someone else got drenched with some kind of coolant or something. I take it that someone was you?"

She chuckled softly. "Oh yeah. It was. We shared a quick shower together when we changed."

"Ah. I see."

"So now that you know that, how about we find out just how this feels? She might not have appreciated it, but I guarantee, I will."

"Appreciate what?"

She wiggled her hips, rubbing my dick between her legs. "What do you think?"

"I think that this game is getting out of hand." I said under my breath.

"Oh, come now! You really don't want to give my cunny a little sweet loving? Betsy would be sooooo disappointed in you."

I frowned. "Why would Betsy be disappointed?"

"Because she promised me that I'd most definitely enjoy the reception. She's right, I have, but I could still enjoy it a lot more. All we need to do is pull my sexy little panties down a little bit and we can slide that big fat pole right inside. I'm quite sure I'm more than wet enough to take it."

I frowned and briefly wondered if I needed to smack a particular wife's ass later tonight. I pulled my hips back, and let my fingers find the low-cut waistband of her panties. I pushed then down her thighs and then shifted my hips back toward her, using one hand to aim my cock up at her pussy. She spread her legs as far as the panties would allow, letting me rub my engorged head between her firm outer lips. I searched with my head for her opening and then the two of us pushed our hips together to force me into her in a single grunting thrust.

"SHIT!" she gasped as I stood there, pressed against her, my cock deep in her pussy. "Betsy did indeed pick a nice one to marry."

"Glad you think so."

"Now, think you can make me come around it? Or should I do it myself?" I shook my head and wondered just exactly what Betsy and Darleen had talked about, and when.

"I think I can help you out there." I answered, starting to hump my hips at her. I ignored the music, or any semblance of dancing and started to thrust myself into her, each push of my hips slapping our thighs together, making her very large soft tits bounce slightly against me. In and out I thrust, driving my shaft into her, the gasps and moans she was making suggesting that I was hitting all the right spots in all the right ways. I let my hands move between us as she moved her hands to my hips, her hands drawing us quickly together with each stroke, while mine cupped her big soft tits, my fingers finding her hard nipples. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back as she moaned in pleasure, at the new sensations.

"Oh fuck, yes! Squeeze my nipples." She begged as she thrust back at me, our thighs slapping rhythmically together with each stroke, the rhythm broken only for a moment when I was startled by a hand on my butt.

"Keep going." I heard Betsy whisper to me. "Make her come on you. Let her feel what you do to me every time we fuck."

"I'm not sure I'll get there before...well, you know what happens."

Betsy giggled. "Oh yeah. I also know how big and fat you get right before you do. Why not let her feel it. I'm sure there'll be enough later to reinforce what you did earlier."

"You want me to..."

"Come in her sweety. Fill her with cum. I've teased her about how good you feel for so long, it's only fair." Betsy said before kissing my earlobe. Her hand pushed on my ass with each stroke, helping force my thrust up into her. It didn't take long before we were attracting more than a little bit of attention. So much so that I began to wonder if I my embarrassment at being the spectacle might keep me from getting there at all. If I thought that was going to happen, Betsy sidelined the thought as she stepped next to us, one hand on each of our butts, her tits pressing between us and pushing against Darlene's left tit. Betsy leaned toward Darlene and kissed her softly on the lips, a gentle kiss at first that quickly grew in intensity that made me wonder if that shower came along with a similar kiss. Watching my wife stand there, naked, in the middle of this crowd, making out with another woman, while I pumped into her pussy, was more than my poor brain could deal with.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna come." I grunted just before my body jerked and jammed into her pussy.

"AHHHHHH FUCK YES!" Darlene cried loudly, letting everyone in the club know exactly what was happening. Her climax washed over her and she held our thighs tightly together as her legs and arms trembled, my cock pumping shot after shot of cum deep into her. "OH FUCK YES! Ohhhhhhhh God it feels so good!" She said as her body sagged and she lay her head on Betsy's shoulder, gently kissing and nuzzling Betsy's neck. "Oh my," she finally said quietly. "I think we made a spectacle of ourselves."

"I think we did." Betsy said before moving her face to mine. "I'm sorry lover. I didn't mean for you to become the center of attention."

"Yeah. It's alright I guess." I panted before she kissed me. We stood there, kissing, until my dick slipped from Darlene, after which Betsy and I wrapped arms around each other and stood, naked, kissing each other for at least a full minute.

"God, I love you." She whispered as we broke the kiss.

"Why is that?"

"After what I did to you that day at school, and what I asked you to do tonight for me? How could I not love you for still loving me?"

I chuckled. "Nothing can make me not love you. Well, almost nothing."

"Almost nothing?"

"There might be one or two things."

"Let me guess. One is if I started fucking around without telling you?"

"That's one."

"And the other?"

"Only you leaving me." I whispered.

Somehow my having come in front of everyone, took the wind out of Betsy's and my sails. I was sated, for the moment, and she was satisfied that I'd given my gift to one of the two women she hoped would get to fuck me. We let the couples, still at the club, stay on their own; while we ran to Chris's car, still naked, for the short trip to our house. He left us in the driveway with nothing but my keys. I picked Betsy up and carried her to the door, and then after unlocking and opening it, I carried her through. We giggled and flopped onto the sofa in the living room, not bothering to even close the curtains before the two of us were fucking on the sofa. She clearly didn't care if the neighbors, or anyone else for that matter, saw us, so why should I?!?