High School Dates Ch. 19

Story Info
Their first New Year together.
8.2k words
4.65
8.4k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,404 Followers

It disappointingly took two months before the rabbit finally died. Disappointing, because we'd put all our game play on hold, so that all of my cum would be going to its intended purpose. But it was worth it. We got the news three days after Christmas and we were both thrilled. Life couldn't get much better. Betsy had her job, and loved it, I had mine, and loved it, we had a nice house with nice neighbors, we had fantastic friends, and now, we were going to have a baby of our own. We'd watched Katie have hers, and she and Betsy talked endlessly about baby stuff when they were together. I had to admit, Betsy had much larger breasts than Katie, and if that continued, I was going to be in heaven. Katie's boobs had grown at least two cup sizes and if Betsy's did the same, well, I'm a boob man, what can you expect.

The phone call came out of the blue. Betsy and I had been wondering what we wanted to do for the New Year, only a few days away. We talked about getting together with Chris and Katie, but they weren't planning on going out, not with the new baby. Victoria already had plans. Samantha and her husband had a falling out; over her getting caught having sex in a store dressing room, with someone he didn't know she was playing with, and they weren't playing anymore. That left us kind of alone. Betsy wanted to invite a new couple she knew from work and introduce them to strip twister, but it was someone I didn't know yet, and I wasn't sure I wanted to do that with strangers, at least not the first time we got together. We'd about decided that maybe we'd invite them over for dinner and a small New Year celebration, without sex, at least the first time.

"Missus Wilson. Hi. No, we haven't made any yet. All the girls from work and their husbands? Sounds like it could be fun. Your house? Seven? Absolutely, I'm sure David would enjoy the chance to socialize a bit with his coworkers. Alright. Sure. See you then." Betsy said. "Well, I think we know what we're doing for the New Year now."

"Yeah?"

"The Wilsons are inviting all the code work group over for a New Year's party. I thought we should go, so I said yes for you."

"I suppose it could be fun." I agreed.

"She said dress code was sexy casual." Betsy said, as she walked away, heading to the kitchen. "I'm sure that was aimed at you, after the wedding reception."

"I bet it was." I said to myself quietly. Last thing I needed to do was get in trouble with my boss. What I did at the reception wasn't a particularly a good idea, but what was done was done. He hadn't said anything to me, so I was pretty sure she hadn't told him, that I had been inside her or made her climax. I hoped it stayed that way.

---o---

We walked up to the Wilson's house in a light snow storm. Light meaning that the snow was light, but the wind had it blowing almost horizontal, as it gusted to almost forty miles an hour. It was far from warm at fifteen degrees, making me feel sorry for Betsy in the very short dress she'd chosen. At least I had pants on. That wind had to be blowing right up her skirt and freezing her sexy pussy, in those skimpy lace panties she chose. Fortunately, Mrs. Wilson, Anne, answered the door before my poor wife was frozen like a popsicle, and invited us in. She waited until we had our coats off and hung up and then hugged us both. Neither of us were surprised at the intensity of the hugs we both received, not after the reception.

"I'm sooooo glad you two could come. It would have been a shame not to have the whole team here."

"Everyone else is here?" I asked.

"Uh huh." She stepped closer to me. "But Victoria broke up with her boyfriend this week, so don't ask about him."

"Another one?" Betsy whispered. "Good lord. She can't keep one more than a few weeks."

"No, she can't. It's kind of a shame. She's such a sweet woman. I don't know what the problem is."

I didn't want to say anything, but sneaking into my office and stripping for me at least once a week, might have something to do with it. "I agree. It's a shame."

"So, how's it going with you two?"

"I'm pregnant." Betsy whispered with a huge grin. "We just found out a few days ago. Late Christmas present."

Anne leaned in and hugged her tightly. "Oh good! I'm soooo happy for you two!"

"We are too, though I'm not looking forward to this morning sickness getting worse."

"Already?" Anne asked quickly.

"Yeah. For almost two weeks already."

Anne frowned. "Well, we can talk about it later. Come on in. The food is in the kitchen, the bar downstairs is open. Oh yeah. Katie and Chris decided to come, so they're here with the baby!"

"They are? Cool!" Betsy said excitedly, almost immediately heading toward the living room, leaving me with Anne.

She stepped closer to me, after Betsy walked away, and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling our hips together. "How's married life?"

"It's been good. We were already living together, so not that much of an adjustment."

"I've never been alone with you long enough. But I wanted to thank you. It set me thinking. I'd kind of like to talk to you later if we can get some alone time."

"Um. Sure." I answered hesitantly.

"You worried about what George would think about us having a private talk?"

"A bit. He is my boss. I don't want to do anything to mess up my job, especially not with a baby on the way."

She smiled. "Don't worry. He knows what I'm going to say, and you won't be in trouble. But that's for later! Right now, come dance with me. They have the record player going in the basement."

"Sure, "I agreed, wondering what exactly she wanted to about. We made our way to the basement, where a few couples were dancing, Leah and her husband Jeff, Gabby and her boyfriend, Anna and her husband Tom, all swaying slowly to the music, while George sat and chatted with Victoria on one of the sofas near the record player.

Anne pulled me close to her and began to slow dance with me, pressing us together and letting her pelvis press against my quickly growing dick. I could feel her nipples hardening in the thin dress material, making me wonder if she had forgone a bra tonight? The ruffle across the front of the dress kept me from seeing if she had, but based on feel, I was pretty sure she did. I glanced over at George, watching us, but clearly not upset. Instead, he sat with his hand on Victoria's bare leg, just below the hem of her short skirt. She had her hand on his, not moving it, but not pushing it away either as she continued to their conversation.

We danced for almost half an hour, before she had to excuse herself and go up to take care of some food, she had spent the whole time dancing, pressed as tightly against me as she could. I made my way to the bar and Mister Wilson got up to meet me. "What can I get you?"

"Sure, Mister Wilson. How about a beer?"

"Schlitz okay? Or you want a Bud? And call me George here in the house. No point in being formal here."

"Schlitz is fine." I nodded as he pulled one from the small refrigerator behind the bar and popped it open. He poured it into a glass and then poured another for himself.

"Anne seemed to be enjoying herself, dancing with you." He said quietly.

"Yeah. She did."

"I never told you, wasn't appropriate to talk about at work, but I know what happened on the dance floor, at the reception."

"You do?"

"Yeah. She told me the next day. She said you made her orgasm right there on the dance floor. Of course, she didn't admit it until after I admitted that I let a woman I didn't even know, get me naked and play with my dick. I guess there are worse things than having someone get you off in public. From what she said, it didn't take you long."

"Um. No, it didn't."

"Didn't take that woman long either. I've never been so embarrassed as I was when she was bent over sucking me off in the middle of the dance floor. But she didn't seem bothered by it. In fact, she seemed to really enjoy it. I guess some women do."

"Yeah, they do." I agreed. "Was it someone you knew?"

"Actually, it was." He said looking over at Victoria for a moment. He looked back at me and continued, "I wouldn't have ever thought that my niece would do something like that, but she did, and she seemed to enjoy it. But I'm glad you understand. I was afraid to tell my wife, but she could tell I was hiding something and kept badgering me, until I told her about being jerked off like that. So, she told me that she danced with you until you made her climax as well."

"Yeah. She was really nervous getting naked like that."

"I was surprised when I saw her walking toward me, carrying her underwear. I wouldn't have ever thought she'd do anything like that."

"I don't think she thought you would either." I chuckled.

"I guess, now I know what the girls see in those silly games they play."

Uh oh.... "Yeah?"

"Don't worry. I'm not upset. My daughter is a big girl. She can get naked in front of whoever she wants. And as far as the girls at work, well, as long as there aren't any complications."

"Complications?"

He looked at me seriously. "I know what happened when the AC unit was out in the machine room. Word got around that you all were working naked together. I don't want jealous husbands causing a scene, but if a single girl, like Victoria, wants to be playful, as long as it doesn't get cause problems, who am I to complain? At least now I know what that personal issue was with the two of you. I'm, glad you two got it worked out. I wouldn't wanted to have lost either of you. My wife would probably have been more than a little pissed if either of you had left. She has a soft spot for you."

"I wouldn't ever do anything that would intentionally cause problems." I answered quietly.

"I know. If I thought you would, we wouldn't be having this chat."

"Yeah. I suppose not."

"Anyway, getting back to Twister. I guess you and Betsy enjoy that game too?" He asked with a smile.

"Sometimes." I answered cautiously, wondering if he was headed where I thought he was.

"That's what Victoria said. That you two can be a lot of fun. Something about, she hadn't really played Twister until she did it naked."

"Ah."

He looked over at her sitting on the sofa. "Just between us guys, I can almost imagine what she looks like, bent over and spread apart, trying to reach a colored dot, especially after seeing her completely naked at the reception. I hadn't ever thought of her sexually before, but now, well..." He said quietly, shaking his head.

"Yeah. She is pretty good looking." I agreed.

He paused a moment and then nodded. "So how does it work exactly? You just all take off your clothes and then play twister?"

I shook my head. "Not really. It all started innocently enough. Just a dare between friends. Turned out we had a lot of fun doing it, so we still do the same thing. Start with clothes on. If you fall, you lose and have to take something off and then you become the spinner person. After a while everyone is naked. The real fun started when Betsy, Victoria and I were playing and she decided to try and distract me by pushing her pussy in my face. It became part of the game, trying to distract your opponent different ways."

"Must be hard with no hands free."

"We fixed that. If you spin and it lands between colors, instead of spinning again that hand or foot becomes free." I looked over at Victoria. "Just between the two of us, I've had the pleasure of distracting her in all kinds of ways."

George looked at me with a grin. "Yeah. She mentioned that she likes to position herself so you can't resist putting something inside her."

"She told you that?" I asked surprised.

"Well, she'd had a few drinks at the reception. She told me while we were dancing and she was playing with my dick. That's when she told me about naked twister. She says she loves to stick her pussy in your face or make it so she's rubbing herself against your dick. I guess I wouldn't mind playing some games like that."

I chuckled. "She does enjoy it. At first I thought I was distracting her, then I realized she was doing it on purpose."

"So then after everyone's naked, you all just kind of have sex?"

"Sometimes. Depends on who's there."

"You know. It's interesting the things you can overhear, between a mother and daughter. Like for instance some of the dares and games you played before the baby came. Some of what I heard was pretty interesting. Of course, being a guy, I can see the lure in getting to have sex with someone as sexy as Victoria." He said, looking back over at her, catching her looking back at us. When she saw us looking at her, she deliberately pulled the hem of her dress up her thighs a little further, almost far enough to see her panties between her slightly spread thighs.

"Yeah. She is pretty good looking." I agreed as we watched her reach up her hips under the dress. She wiggled herself side to side, pulling her panties down without pulling her dress up further. She worked the tiny underwear down her thighs to her knees and then let them slide to her ankles. She left the hem of the skirt where it was, just a little too far down to really see anything, but both of us knew what she no longer had covering her pussy. She moved her feet, one at a time, lifting them off the floor and shaking each one to work the panties off over her high heels. By the time she was done, the dress had slipped up her thighs just an inch or two further, but it was enough. She spread her legs for a moment, reaching down to pick up her panties off the floor, and in the process exposing her pussy to both of us. She grinned, wadded up the little red underwear and threw them at us, the tiny wad of material landing on the bar.

"Was that aimed at you or me?"

"I'm not sure."

"I wish it was aimed at me." He said quietly, still looking at her as she smoothed her dress down to cover herself.

"You sure it wasn't? You were sitting with your hand on her leg before."

"She put it there." He said, "you don't think..."

"Why not?"

He looked away and looked back at me. "I've never cheated on my wife." He said seriously. "I was saying, it's amazing what you might hear between a mother and a daughter? Well, just between us guys, I overheard what she did at the reception, what she did with you."

"You did?"

"Yeah. At first, I was kinda upset. I didn't want to challenge her on it, so I let it go and waited. I'm kinda glad I did now."

"Why is that?"

"Well, for one, I don't feel quite as guilty about wanting to go off and return the favor Victoria did at the reception. The second reason is that I overheard my wife discussing trying some games. Games like you play. She might want to suggest to you that we join you some night and try."

"I see."

"You can accept or reject at your pleasure. It won't make a difference at work. We're older, and I don't know that you guys really want an older couple doing that with you. But if you do decide to accept, well don't let her know that I clued you in. I'm going to make her work for it after not telling me about exactly how it was, that she climaxed at the reception."

Victoria got up and walked over toward us, intentionally slowly, walking as sexily as she knew how. She stopped in front of the bar and picked up the little panties before leaning on the bar, leaning toward George, squeezing her arms together slightly to force her tits to push out the front of her dress a little more. "George? Would you mind showing me where the powder room is?"

He looked at me and then back at Victoria. "Um. Uh. Sure. Right this way."

I chuckled to myself as he walked her toward the bathroom across the basement, stopping at the door until she turned the light on and then pulled him in with her, closing the door behind them. I took my beer and sat where she had been, watching the couples sway gently in the dim lighting of the basement. I saw Anne come down the stairs, look around to find me and then walk over to me. She settled on the sofa next to me. "Have you seen George?"

"I...um...he..." I stammered, not sure how to tell her he went off to probably fuck Victoria, or even if I should tell her.

"Victoria?" She asked simply.

"Um. Yeah." I nodded.

"How long ago?"

"A few minutes." I answered awkwardly.

She stood up. "Good. We have a little time for that talk then." She said, holding a hand out for me. I took her hand, got up from the sofa, and let her lead me to the stairs, then up to the main floor and up again to the upstairs. She led me to a small bedroom and closed the door behind us. "I wasn't sure she'd be able to do it."

"Do what?"

"Entice him to go off and...well, I'm sure you can guess."

"Have sex?"

"Possibly. Not sure how far he'll go. But it leaves us time to do exactly that." She said as she began pulling off her dress. She pulled it up, over her head and dropped it on the bed, leaving her in nothing but shoes. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at me. "I've been wanting you to do this since the wedding."

I looked at her. "Are you sure we should be doing this?" I asked as she leaned toward me and started to undo my pants.

"I'm sure we should. Betsy gave me permission, but one time only, only if I found a way to make it so it wasn't just me cheating on George. He had to have the chance to try it as well."

"Try it?"

"Having sex with someone else. Playing, like you and my daughter do."

"So, you enlisted Victoria to seduce George, hoping he'd cheat on you while you were cheating with me?"

"I knew she played with you and my daughter, so it seemed like a good solution. She gets George to do her and I get to feel you do me." She said as she pushed my now undone pants down. She reached for my briefs and pushed the dark blue pair I had on, down my legs, freeing my dick. She grasped it and leaned her face to me, closing her lips around it and sucking on it. She sucked and teased it while I reached down and played with her exposed tits and rock-hard nipples. She pulled her mouth from me after some time, my dick sticking out like a glistening flagpole. "I want you to do what you do to Katie."

"You want me to make you come like that?"

"Uh huh. I've never done that. I don't even know if I can. But if anyone can make me, I'm willing to bet it's you."

"I usually spend some time playing first, teasing you. You have to be really turned on."

She looked up at me and then leaned back on the bed. She reached between her legs she spread her wet pussy lips, showing me how wet she was. "When I went to check the food, I snuck up here and played with my vibrator for a few minutes. She told me that I'd need to be really turned on, and since we weren't going to have too much time..."

"Yeah. I understand." I nodded. I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off and then stepped out of my boots and pants, leaving me almost as naked as she was. I knelt down between her legs and leaned my face in. I started with gentle kisses, hearing her moans grow to gasps, as I licked between her lips, seeking out and finding her hard little clit.

"Oh damn." She gasped as I flicked across it the first time, her whole body seeming to jerk in response to the sudden sensations racing through her body. I concentrated on her hard nub, teasing it with the tip of my tongue while I slipped a finger into her. Her body molded itself around my finger like it was a small dick, reaching deep as I could into her and then curling my finger up to find that perfect spot. "OHMYGOD!" she gasped as the tip of my finger found that little bundle of nerves. I stroked it while licking her clit, her hips almost immediately lifting toward me as I pushed my finger in and out an inch or so, dragging the tip across that sensitive spot. Her hand gripped the blanket and pulled on it as I drove her closer and closer to climax.

"OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" She squealed loudly as her body bucked up toward me and then stiffened. I pulled my finger from her and covered her whole pussy with my mouth to capture what I suspected was coming. I continued to use my tongue on her clit as her body shuddered and pumped several gushes of her juices into my mouth. I swallowed them down, like Katie did when she sucked me off, trying to prolong the sensations for her as long as I could. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck me! Please fuck me!" she panted as her butt slowly lowered to the bed, her hands reaching for my head to pull me toward her.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,404 Followers