High School Dates Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, make me come. God, I need to come now. Do it."

"I don't have a condom." I whispered.

"Damn. I want it. I want to feel you come in me."

"I don't think we should." I panted, feeling my body start to stretch out to that point of no return.

"Fuck. Make me come then. Make me come around you."

"I'm doing my best."

"Uh huh. I can tell. Ohhhhh yeah. Here it comes. Almost there. Almost....ohhhhhhh. yes-yes." She hissed quietly as her tits suddenly began to spray tiny little streams of milk out at me. Her whole body was shuddering and trembling as she climaxed, the little streams squirting out of her nipples hitting me on my face and wetting my shirt.

"God. Katie. I can't..." I groaned, barely able to hold back my climax as her pussy squeezed and massaged me. She pushed me back, pushing my throbbing cock out of her still spasming pussy, and dropped her foot. She slid down the wall and grabbed my dick, stroking it rapidly as she closed her lips around my head. "Oh fuck." I grunted as my cock spurted the first shot into her mouth. She eagerly sucked each shot down, just as she had in the past. I stood panting, listening to her dad pumping his shaft wildly into Marlene, who was laying on the bed, gasping and moaning in ecstasy.

"Come on." Katie said, standing up and pulling me by the hand away from the bedroom door. I shuffled down the hall a few feet and then bent to pull up my pants while she fixed her dress.

"Do you always do that? Squirt milk like that?"

"Only when I'm full." She said softly. "Why? Don't like it?"

"Well, it's the first time we've done it, you and me, since the baby came. I just wondered."

"That didn't answer the question."

"Yeah. I liked it." I nodded. She smiled in response and then took my hand and pulled me to the stairs and down. She let go of my hand and walked to the kitchen.

"I think you better go get dressed now. I solved the problem." She said to her mom.

"How did you do that?"

"Told him he wasn't being fair and then had him fuck Marlene."

She looked at her daughter, startled, and then nodded. "Guess it makes sense."

"It does. Now go. You need something on before midnight comes! Besides, not all the guys have seen you naked yet, so unless you want them too..."

---o---

We were all gathered in the living room for the final moments of 1982. We watched a replay of the ball dropping in Times Square on the TV, the east coast having already had its new year come an hour before. We counted down, raucously shouting the seconds down to zero, and then all shouted "Happy New Year!" Of course, that was followed by a long wet passionate kiss with my new wife, which was followed by shorter little kisses with several other women, including Anne and Marlene, who both groped my crotch while they kissed me.

We didn't stay much longer after that, ready for some alone time, in bed, with just each other, our first New Years as husband and wife.