High School Dates Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up between her legs and aimed my hardon for her pussy. I slid easily into her sopping wet pussy and started to stroke in and out of her, thrusting hard into her with each stroke. Her pussy making a satisfying squish with each thrust and my body impacting her bare ass making her tits wiggle enticingly. I could tell I wasn't going to last long. I was already starting to feel that urgency, that warmth, build deep inside. In moments I wouldn't care who walked in or saw us, as I pushed both of us toward climax. I felt her climax renew itself around me, her hips rocking in time with my strokes, her pussy clenching around me as she moaned and gasped that she was coming.

I drove into her faster, pushing myself closer and closer, finally letting it wash over me. My body jerked and I grunted, as my cock jammed into her pussy. My hands, holding her legs up and apart pulled her toward me until I felt like I was pumping cum right into her stomach, I was so deep in her.

"Oh my God. Ohhhhhhh my God yes." She moaned as her body twitched and shuddered with each new surge of cum lancing into her.

"Told you." I heard Katie say from behind me, startling me and almost making me pull out of her mom.

"Oh God!" Anne gasped, trying to cover her tits with one arm and her pussy with her other hand, unable to though because I was still stuffed in her. "Katie! What are you doing in here?"

"Watching you get fucked mom. I told you. He did, didn't he? Made you squirt?"

"Katie! You shouldn't...Why are you? Oh hell! Yes, he did!" She said with a frown.

"Good!" She said before stepping to me. "Nice work David." She said before kissing me on the cheek. Then she slipped out of the door, leaving us alone and naked, my dick slowly fading inside her mom.

"I'm sorry. I had no idea."

"It's alright. Not like she hasn't seen me or felt me do the same thing before."

"I hope George is having as much fun as I just did."

"You hope he likes it? Doesn't it bother you that he's having sex with another woman?"

"It should, I know it should... But I also know exactly how this felt and goddamn I want to have sex where it feels like that again! It's been too damn many years since I felt...alive like this. If he wants it as much as I want this again, maybe he'll agree to finding another couple to play with. Either that or you're gonna have to teach him how to do that, what you did."

"I didn't do anything special."

"Well, that 'anything special' is pretty damn special to me! You should thank the woman that taught you how to do that."

"Trust me, I have." I nodded as my dick slipped from her as our cum started to leak out from her pussy. "You're gonna need some underwear before you go back downstairs."

"Yeah. I guess so. Would you get me some?"

"Get you some?"

"From my dresser drawer. It's okay. No one else is up here. It's just down the hall."

"Let me dress first."

"Uh-uh. I dare you. You do like to play that, don't you? I dare you? Well, I dare you to go, just like that. Pick any panty from my drawer you want."

"This is a bad idea." I said as I stood between her legs, still holding them up against me.

"Can't be worse than the park, right?"

I chuckled. No, it couldn't be worse than the park. The four of us, Katie, Chris, Betsy and I were hanging out in one of the public parks when Katie dared me to race her, naked, to the swings, down the path and back. We had to strip, swing ten times, and run back and dress. Loser had to walk back to the car in only their underwear. Somehow, I lost. While we managed to do the race naked, and not get caught at it, walking back to the car in just my very skimpy, and that night, see through underwear was a little more revealing to a lot more ladies than any of us planned. Though I was surprised that she knew about it. "Katie told you about it?"

She giggled. "Yes. And also, how much you were showing to those ladies. You'd be surprised how much she shares with her mom."

"I'm beginning to realize it."

"Okay. So, I dare you?"

"Alright. But you have to wear whatever I pick?"

"Whatever you pick." She nodded.

As dares go, this should be a simple one. All I had to do was slip down three doors and into her bedroom. Chances of being seen were, well, slim at best. I slipped out of the bedroom and down the hall, my stocking feet making almost no noise on the shag carpeted hallway. Her bedroom door was wide open, so I walked in and found her dresser. I was going through her underwear when I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around and stared as Marlene, the new programmer that took over Leah's job when I moved her to my group a few months ago, stood staring at me. "Oh my." She whispered.

"Um. I can explain." I muttered, trying to cover my dick with my hands, both full of Anne's underwear.

"Not on my account. Anna told me about you and some wild day where everyone was working naked because of the heat. I wasn't sure I believed it, but now, well, maybe it was true."

"Sorry, I was just getting Anne some underwear." I said, turning around and stuffing all of her panties back in the drawer except one. It might not have been the pair I wanted to choose, but it was the pair that was easiest to hold onto. "Sorry." I said as I headed for the door.

"Don't leave on my account." She called to me as I walked out of the room and down the hall. I slipped into the bedroom and closed the door behind me, feeling more than a little embarrassed.

"Well?"

"Here." I said, walking over and holding them out. "Apparently your bathroom was being used."

"Oh my." She said with a giggle. "Who caught you?"

"Marlene. The new girl."

"Well, now we can still say all the girls have seen you naked, now."

"I suppose." I agreed with a frown while I found my clothes. I got dressed, while Anne put her panties and dress on. The two of us walked out of the bedroom, stopping before we got to the stairs.

"Now isn't this interesting. You two alone? David was just naked? Can't imagine what might have been happening behind that door, now could I?"

"Marlene." Anne said with a frown. "You don't want to start something that will come back to bite you."

"Oh, I wouldn't do that. I was just wondering though, what Mister Wilson would say if he knew."

"What makes you think he doesn't know?"

"Well, maybe you two sneaking off up here while he's downstairs." She said with a little grin. "But I suppose, for a price, I could stay quiet."

"What? You want money? You think that I'd pay you money to keep you from telling my husband what I was doing?"

"Money? Nope. Not even close." She said as she stepped closer to us. She reached out for Anne's hand and grasped it and started to back up toward the still open bedroom door. "I haven't had my pussy licked in months." She said as she pulled Anne into the guest bedroom. "What say you give me a nice orgasm and I pretend I never saw, what I saw."

"Extortion?"

"All depends on how bad you want to keep the secret." Marlene said as she pulled Anne back to the big bed. She let go of her hand and pulled the skirt up to her waist. She pushed her panties down and wiggled her legs to get them to slide down to her ankles before sitting on the edge of the bed. "Well?" She asked as she lay back and lifted her legs. She spread them wide apart and Anne looked back at me for help. Not that she NEEDED to keep her husband from finding out, since I knew he already suspected, but it did put an interesting spin on things.

I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders before I stepped to the bedroom door and closed it for them. I wondered if Anne enjoyed how it felt to be manipulated into sex without warning. I would never have thought to plan anything like this: but, I couldn't help but recognize the irony of it.

---o---

"Anyone seen my wife?" George asked as he topped the stairs, looking at Betsy, Katie and me.

"Um. Not in a while." I answered.

"Oh? I wondered if she had to run to the store for something."

"No. As far as I know, she went upstairs to the bathroom." I answered, hoping that she and Marlene had already finished whatever they were doing.

"Oh, still? Maybe I better go check on her." He said, heading up the stairs. It only took a few moments before I heard his voice and cringed. "SHIT! ANNE!?"

"Uh oh." Betsy whispered. "You wanna tell me what's going on up there?"

"Well, you gave her permission to have sex with me the one time. Marlene showed up and was watching us and basically blackmailed Anne into giving her oral sex. All I can assume is that she just got caught at it."

"I didn't think she was into that kind of thing, with another girl I mean." Katie said, quietly, so as not to startle the baby in her arms.

"I don't think she was. I actually don't understand why she didn't want George to know she was having sex with me. He was down there having sex with Victoria."

"Vickie? Having sex with Dad?" Katie asked. "Why would he do that?"

"Because your mom convinced her to seduce your dad for sex to give her time with me."

"Ohhhhhhhh mama, what have you done?" Katie asked, shaking her head. "It's not a good idea to play games that way. If she wanted to try something, why not just ask him to?"

I shrugged. "Got me."

"Sometimes mom doesn't think things all the way through." Katie said with a frown. "Awful quiet up there. Suppose someone should check and make sure dad didn't strangle mom, or something?"

"Good idea." Betsy agreed. "You go." She said, looking at me.

"Me? Why me?"

"Cuz you're the big, strong man, and we're just the weak little ladies." Betsy said with a grin.

"Uh huh. That again." I said shaking my head at her frequently used excuse, when she didn't want to do something. I got up with a frown and headed for the stairs. "If I don't come back, you better send a rescue party."

It wasn't hard to be silent on the carpeted stairs, or in the hallway, as I tiptoed down to the open door of the guest bedroom. I was momentarily concerned when I heard a slapping sound and muffled feminine grunts. I slid along the wall, not wanting to be seen and peeked around the door.

The sight in front of me was, well, not what I expected. Marlene was laying on the bed, completely naked, pulling and squeezing the nipples of her large breasts, her feet on the bed to hold her legs bent and her knees pushed apart. Anne's head was between her legs, and she too was completely naked, her thighs pressed to the side of the bed as she lay face down on it, her legs hanging over the edge. Her head bobbed up and down, clearly licking Marlene's pussy energetically.

George was standing behind his wife, his pants around his ankles, thrusting his hips forward rhythmically, driving his dick deep into his wife, over and over again. The muffled groans and gasps were those of his Anne as her body quite obviously was being pushed closer and closer to climax.

I knew I shouldn't be watching, I should be walking away, but for some reason I couldn't tear my eyes from what I was watching. With all the play Betsy and I had done, seeing another guy fucking a pussy wasn't that unusual. What was unusual, was that I was usually seeing it happen to Betsy, which was not nearly as stimulating as watching this.

In and out he drove, pushing himself closer and closer to his own climax along with the building orgasm in his wife. I watched his hips smash into her ass with each stroke, driving her body forward slightly, smashing her face into Marlene's pussy. He suddenly pulled his rock-hard cock out of his wife and then reached for her hair and pulled her back. She gasped and cried softly as she slid off the bed, sliding to the floor on her knees facing him. "You wanna be a slut? Take this like a slut!" He growled at her, reaching for his cock and jacking it off furiously. I stared as he grunted and started to cum all over his wife's face and hair. Not just one shot, but half a dozen solid squirts of creamy white cum lanced out of his cock to land on her face and hair. "That's it. You wanna act like a slut, maybe you need to look like one. Maybe you should stay this way the rest of the night, naked and covered in cum. I bet I can even get a couple more of the guys to come on you if I ask. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"No." She whispered meekly.

"No? No, you don't want more cum on you?"

"Not really."

"Why not. That's what sluts do, isn't it? Lick other women's pussies and get cum sprayed all over 'em? That's what you were doing, wasn't it? You two were licking each other's pussies, what else am I to think, other than you wanna be a slut!"

I backed slowly down the hall, trying to be silent and feeling a bit sorry for Anne. I slipped down the stairs sat down on the sofa. "She's alright, but I think your dad is a little pissed at her."

"How do you know that?"

"He was calling her a slut and fucked her from behind, with her face between Marlene's legs, until he was almost ready to come. Then he pulled out and very roughly pulled her onto the floor in front of him where he proceeded to jack himself off all over her face and hair. Then he was threatening to make her stay that way and even get the rest of us to jack off on her."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, not good!" Katie whispered. "Daddy can be a really nice guy, but when he gets mad, well, he can be pretty stubborn. Uh oh. Here comes mom." I looked to the stairs and sure enough, here came Anne, cum still on her face and hair, her body completely naked. She walked past us into the kitchen. Katie handed the baby to Betsy and followed her mom into the kitchen.

"What happened?" She asked just loud enough to let me overhear them.

"He found us, doing what she called a sixty-nine. I should have just let her tell him I was fucking David. I mean, he was busy fucking someone, so what was he going to say?"

"So, what's he doing now?"

"He's up there making Marlene suck his dick until he gets off on her like this."

"Ohhhhhhh." Katie said softly. "This is NOT going to end well. Maybe I should go talk to him."

"Right now, I'm not sure how good an idea that is. If he finds out you knew about me having Vicktoria seduce him, he might get angry at you too."

"I told you it was a bad idea when you suggested it. Not that Victoria didn't WANT to have sex with him, but you should have just been up front with him to start with. There's nothing wrong with wanting to experiment a little."

"No, but I didn't want to give him a chance to say no."

"Well, I'm going to go talk to him." Katie said firmly. I saw her walk out of the kitchen and head up the stairs.

"You better go with her." Betsy said quietly. "I would, but I have the baby."

I was still walking down the hall when I heard Katie tell her dad to stop. "You have to stop this daddy. It's not right."

"What wasn't right was walking in on your mother having sex with another woman."

"Oh? So you would have preferred walking in on her having sex with another man?"

"Well, hell no! But to find her like that, I mean, she's supposed to be my wife, not a slut."

"And is that how you see me? As a slut?"

"You? Hell no."

"But I have sex with other people."

"That's not your fault. That was Chris that made you do that."

I stood outside the door and listened to Katie laugh. "Oh daddy. You are such a prude. No, Chris didn't make me do it. I had to work to convince him to try it. He still doesn't love it as much as I do, but we both have fun. It can be very liberating, to have someone else to have sex with sometimes. You can't tell me you didn't enjoy having sex with Victoria today."

"I didn't have sex with her!"

"You didn't. From what I heard, you went off to the basement bathroom with her. What did you do? Play checkers?"

"We just...You know...fooled around a little."

"And your dick stayed in your pants the whole time?"

"Well...um, no."

"So did it manage to get into her mouth?"

"Maybe."

"And I suppose you didn't touch or kiss her kitty?"

"Me? Cheat on your mom?"

"Uh huh. Just how far did you two go?"

"We just messed around."

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe mom wants to mess around too?"

"Why? Aren't I enough?"

"You were just naked with Victoria. Wasn't mom enough?"

"That's not fair."

"No? Rules for you and not her? THAT's not fair."

"No. I suppose it isn't."

"Just like this isn't." I heard her say softly. "If you want to fuck her, fuck her, but don't take it out on her for doing something with mom that you couldn't do."

I snuck closer to the door and saw Marlene still on her knees in front of him, his hand holding her long hair while she looked up at him, his hardon hanging between them.

"Sorry honey. I guess I lost my temper when I saw mom doing...well...between another woman's legs."

"Maybe you need to find out what it was she was enjoying. I'm sure Marlene wouldn't mind letting you lick her like mom was. Who knows what you might find out."

"You want me to cheat on your mom?"

"Daddy. She put Victoria up to seducing you so you'd have a chance to think about what it might be like to have sex with a woman other than her. Just like she wanted to find out what it was like to have sex with a guy other than you."

"She did?"

"She did."

He let go of Marlene and she moved back to the bed and sat down on it. "What Anne and I did was my fault. I like being with other women as much as men and I had her over a barrel. She didn't want you to know she was fucking David. I'm the one you should be mad at, not your wife."

"You put her up to it?"

"Uh huh."

"And she was having sex with David?"

"She was."

"Damn. Why didn't she just come talk to me. I knew she wanted to try some new stuff. Naked games and things like you play. I would have been willing to try."

"Well, why not then." I heard Marlene say.

"Why not what?"

"Try. You ended what we were doing before I could come, so you owe me one." Marlene said as she leaned back toward George and grasped his cock. She pulled him toward her, drawing him between her legs and then aiming him at her pussy as she spread her legs wide apart. "Come on. Fuck me like you fucked her." She cooed as she pulled him toward her, forcing his head into her pussy. "You fucked her hard, now give it to me that way. Fuck my hot little cunt!" She practically demanded.

"Oh shit." He groaned as she hooked her heels around him and pulled him into her.

"Ahhhhhhh. Fuck yes. So big and fat. Now fuck me."

He started to stroke in and out of her, pushing slowly at first and then faster as she lay back and let him take over. Katie slipped out of the room and stopped in the hall next to me. She looked back into the room and then at me. "Okay, now I need to get fucked." She whispered. "I think you ought to do it."

"Here?"

"You didn't have any trouble fucking my mom. Now you don't want to fuck me anymore?"

"I never said that."

She pulled her dress up, revealing her bare pussy. She reached for my dick and propped one foot up on the other hallway wall. She pulled me toward her and frantically pulled at the front of my pants until she had my rock-hard dick out. She aimed me for her pussy as my pants slid down to my ankles, my briefs now pushed down just below my balls. "Mmmmmmmm." She said softly as she rubbed my head between her lips and then coaxed me into her opening. I leaned into her and began to hump my hips up and down in front of her stroking my rock-hard cock in and out of her. "Oh yes. That's it sweetie. Let me feel it all."

"Uh huh." I grunted, letting my hands slide up to her dress top. I pulled the stretchy shoulder straps over her shoulders and down her arms, dragging the dress top down. She had on a nursing bra, which had flaps on the front. I flicked both little connectors holding the material in place and let both her big milk filled tits push out. I grasped both of them, squeezing them as I thrust hard into her.