High School Dates Ch. 20

Story Info
Playing the flash game with George and Anne.
6k words
4.66
9k
16

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

I pulled into the parking lot and found a spot in the general vicinity of one of the entrances to the mall. I turned the car off and in the silence, I could hear the heavy breathing from the back seat. I twisted enough to see George leaning toward Betsy in the tight confines, her right leg hung over his, spreading her legs wide apart, his fingers stroking her pussy.

Betsy and I had done this a number of times with other couples, but always with each other as a partner. This would be the first time we'd played this game with someone else as a partner. It was pretty obvious that George and my wife were enjoying themselves, and I had little doubt that they would find someplace in the mall to get a max point moment or two. I looked to Anne in the passenger seat. It had taken her over two months after the New Year party to work up the courage to try this. She talked about it almost every time I saw her, but finally getting the courage to try it was a monumental effort for her. "You sure you want to do this?"

She looked at me a little nervously. "I think so."

"Okay. We already went over the rules, but I'll do them again. Five points for a flash of boobs, pussy or dick. Flash locations are lady's choice. Flashes have to be for five second minimum. Double points for flashes of fifteen seconds or more. Twenty bonus points for naked above the knees. Twenty bonus points for penetration. Fifty bonus points for an orgasm. All flashes have to be public, no hiding in a changing room. If you do a changing room time doesn't start until you walk out of the changing area. After we get back together and tally points, fifty points earned gets you a dressed quickie, a hundred gets you naked sex, two hundred earns a twofer, and three gets you overnight. Usually, high points get to pick partners, but I don't think that applies, since it's just the four of us. Each couple has an hour and a half and we meet back here."

"Okay. I think I'm ready." Anne said as she opened the car door, letting in the cold night air. She tipped the seat forward to let her husband unfold from the tight back seat and get out of my car, Betsy following, the tight tube dress molding to her body and her round belly. She pulled her coat from the back seat, and slipped it on, the hem line of the dress so short that the coat covering almost the entire yellow dress. She'd worn this same dress the first time we played this game with another couple of couples, and I knew that it was VERY easy for her to slip it all the way off and end up naked in seconds. I also knew just how turned on that kind of thing made her. We had high points by the end of an hour and a half, including several bonuses for penetration and one fifty pointer that left her leaking cum down her legs as we walked to the gathering point.

I had little doubt that Betsy was bold enough to get George past the 300 point mark, now that he and his wife had given each other permission to go all the way without repercussions. I knew that Anne wanted to get past that three hundred to spend the night with me, but the question was, could Anne be bold enough to reach that goal.

By the time I got around the car everyone was ready and we headed to the mall entrance. Once inside, George and my wife headed off in one direction, while I walked the other way with Anne. I had some pretty good ideas of places we could flash each other, but she was in charge. She took her coat off, as I did, and I carried them both, while she walked next to me, hand in hand. She had on a very short, ivory colored skirt and a turtleneck shirt. It was pretty obvious she didn't have a bra on, which of course would be counter-productive to flashing. The fact that her nipples showed easily under the slick material was only enhanced by the fact that her dark areola showed slightly through the white as well, drawing a lot of looks form the guys walking toward us.

"God, I feel all tingly down there with the boys ogling me." She whispered.

"That's good, right? You said you wanted to feel more out of control, well, here it is."

"And Betsy likes doing this?"

"She loves flashing guys."

"So, I guess we need to find a place to do this."

"Yep"

"I don't know if I can," she whispered. "I mean doing something with you in the bedroom or house is one thing, but out in public like this? It's kinda dangerous."

We were walking past a small shop that sold all kinds of glow in the dark t-shirts. I knew that in the back of the store it was curtained off a bit to reduce the light and was lit by black lights. I steered her to the store and pulled her by the hand toward the back of the store. We slipped into the curtained area, fortunately there wasn't anyone in it at the moment. The material of her turtleneck glowed brightly in the ultraviolet lights, I reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it quickly up over her tits, and then reached for the Elastic waist of her skirt. I pushed it down and let it slide down her legs, leaving her naked from above her breasts to her ankles, her body glowing in the unusual light. "Five...four...three...two...one... Okay."

She quickly bent over and pulled her skirt up and then pulled her shirt down. "Twenty points. That wasn't so bad, was it?" I whispered.

"Easy for you to say. You weren't exposed."

"Okay." I answered. I wore a pair of athletic pants and no underwear, so all I had to do was set down the coats and push my pants down. With my already hard dick sticking out at her, I stepped closer, and pushed her shirt up over her tits. I held her breasts in my hands and counted. Five...four...three...two...one." I let go of her tits and pulled my pants back up from my thighs. "Add ten more points. We're really only supposed to do it once in a place, so I guess we better go find somewhere else."

"Yeah. I guess." She said breathing heavily. We walked out of the store and continued down the concourse, looking at different stores for likely places to do it.

"This'll get us some points." I said, pulling her toward the small photo booth along the wall. "Come on in." I coaxed, pushing the curtain aside and letting her in. The curtain was long, but not nearly floor length long. I pushed my pants to my knees and then pushed her skirt down. "Step out." I said quietly while I pulled her turtleneck up. She stepped out of her skirt and I pulled her back at me, sitting her on my lap, my dick sticking up between her legs. She got the idea in an instant and lifted herself, pushing my head between her lips and sitting back down again, sliding me into her very wet pussy. "Fuck. I think someone is excited," I whispered.

"Shut up and count." She hissed. I grinned and cupped both her big soft tits, squeezing them and playing with her nipples while she sat on my dick. She let out a small moan and then slapped her hands over her mouth. She stood up and bent to step into her skirt again and pulled it up. She pulled her shirt down and then turned to face me, her face bright red. "I don't believe we just did that." She whispered.

"Well, believe it." I said as I stood up with her and pulled my pants back in place.

"Where now?" She asked as we stepped out of the booth, both of us thankful that we didn't attract too much attention.

"I have an idea." I led her to an outdoor store. We wandered around for a few minutes, waiting for the customers in the camping area to thin out. I pulled her by the hand to one of the tents that was set up and then pushed her gently down into it. I quickly slipped inside and zipped the door closed. It had a sleeping bag and an air mattress laying in the middle of the floor. I lay down on it and pushed my pants down, leaving my rock-hard cock sticking up. "Sit on me." I whispered.

She looked at me and grinned. She pulled the skirt up and straddled me, aiming my dick at her pussy. She slowly sunk down on my shaft, her pussy gobbling up each inch of my hardness until her bare ass was resting on my thighs. She pulled her shirt up to expose her tits and then began to ride up and down on me, slowly at first, and then faster, her ass slapping rhythmically on thighs. "Oh God yes." She moaned softly as she worked herself up and down on me. I was just beginning to think we might get that fifty-point bonus as she bounced up and down on me, her big tits flopping wildly on her chest as she moaned softly with her growing orgasm. Like I said, I was just starting to think that we might get there when the tent door was suddenly unzipped.

"WHAT THE HELL!" a middle-aged woman snapped as she looked into the tent at the two of us. "I thought it was kids playing in here. You can't do that here!"

Anne was already pulling her shirt down over her tits as the woman snapped at us. She grabbed our coats and pulled off my dick, crawling out of the tent, leaving me laying with my glistening hardon completely exposed, while I was still trying to reach for my pants. The woman glared at me, staring at my dick until I got it covered, and then turned to look toward Anne, who was already walking toward front of the store. "I would have thought someone her age would know better!" The woman snapped at me as I crawled out of the tent.

"My fault." I grunted as I stood up and tried to fix my pants a bit better. I quickly followed Anne to the front of the store and out into the concourse.

"Oh my god. I'm so embarrassed." She whispered as I caught up to her, already two stores down from the outdoor store. I slipped my hand in hers and pulled her back to slow her down. She turned around to face me, stopping dead in her tracks. I almost ran into her she stopped so quickly. "I can't do this. Yes, it's exciting, but I can't do this."

"Because we got caught?"

She looked up at me, her face almost half a foot below mine in her flat soled tennis shoes. "It was embarrassing!"

"Of course, it was," I said with a chuckle. "That's what happens. That's why it's called risky. But you have to admit, it had your heart pumping, didn't it? I mean, you were so close, so fast. Another few moments and I think you would have."

"I know I would have." She whispered.

"Look. You started this. You two wanted to give each other a chance with another partner in a controlled environment. You played strip twister and you both had fun. We even fucked our spouses in front of each other. You said you wanted to be able to spend the night with me, just to see what it would be like to sleep with someone else. I think if you back out now, both you and George are going to be very disappointed."

"We could just day we did enough."

"Yeah. We could." I agreed, giving her a little hug. "But what fun would that be?"

"So, what do I do? I don't think I can do that again."

"Come on." I said, coaxing her back away from me. I took her hand again, and I got her walking with me once more. I led her to the Sears store and went up to the second floor. I'd been in this store more than enough times to know my way around. I led her toward the far corner of the store where the men's suits and such were. The racks there were almost as tall as Anne was, and it didn't take me long to find a quiet corner that I didn't think would be used. The men's department was almost deserted, as I tugged her between two racks. The end of the aisle they created, was blocked from view of the main store aisle, by a tall rack of men's ties.

I pulled her to me and pulled up her shirt, pulling up until I had her boobs free. I pushed her skirt down and let her step from it and then stepped behind her. I pushed my pants down and easily found my way into her wet depths, pulling her to me, with an arm around her breasts and the other moving to the juncture of her legs. "Ohhhhh fuck yes!" She moaned softly as I started to fuck her from behind, humping my cock in and out of her almost nude body. I let my finger find her pussy and slip between her lips, stroking her clit while I plunged my dick in and out, each thrust up into her making a soft squish, as her juices leaked around me. "Oh God! Gonna come." She squeaked in a high pitch voice as her pussy started to squeeze and clench around me. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she cried softly, in that same high pitch voice, as her whole body began to shudder. I humped my hips only half a dozen more times into her hot, tight pussy before my own took over. I felt my cock surging my cum, deep inside her, as my body jerked and twitched.

"Well, nice to see some things never change." I heard a familiar female voice say behind me. "He was always able to make me come so hard too."

I jerked my head around, half twisting Anne's naked body around with me, my still pumping cock pulling from her, squirting another shot of cum onto the floor. I stood there, staring open mouthed at Mandy and her mother, standing just this side of the rack of ties, watching me.

"Mandy! Rose!" I said in surprise, Anne quickly trying to cover her boobs and crotch while her orgasm was still running its course. I tried to cover my dick, only being partially successful as it continued to drool and leak cum.

"Well, I didn't know you'd graduated to older women, or I'd have been tempted to join you for some of your games." Rose said with a grin. "That is what you're doing, right? Playing the flashing game? I thought that was with your spouse, though."

"Special case." I mumbled as I bent to pull up my pants, finally getting my dick covered. While Anne pulled her top back down and tried to step back into the skirt, that was laying on the floor.

"Looks like it. Does Katie know her mom and dad are playing one of her favorite games?" Rose asked with a crooked grin on her lips. "Or is this a one side only game?"

"Um. Uh, no." I stammered in embarrassment.

"No, Katie doesn't know, or no, George doesn't know? Ohhhhhh wait. George is off with Betsy, isn't he?"

"It's all consensual." Anne protested, once again dressed.

"Oh. I'm sure of that." Rose said, stepping closer to me. She reached a hand out to rub my dick through my pants. "Too bad this is already used up. "It wouldn't have taken long to take my panties off and give you a shot at mine again."

"Oh, good grief mother!" Mandy snapped as she stepped closer to me. She reached out and pulled her mother's hand away from me. "Sorry David. You know how mom can be. It's good to see you again." She turned and pulled her mom, by the arm, away from me.

"You in town visiting?" I asked her retreating back.

She stopped and turned to look at me. She stared at me for a few moments and then looked at the ground. "No...I'm. Uh, I'm moving home."

I nodded. "I'm sorry."

"Maybe some time we can catch up?" She asked, looking up at me hopefully. "I don't want to intrude on you and Betsy. I'm not even sure you really want to see me, but if you want to; well, I wouldn't mind. Bring Betsy though. I don't want her to think I'm trying to horn in on her man or anything."

"Uh. Yeah. Okay." I answered. We stood there silently for a few seconds and then she turned and walked away. I was stunned to say the least.

"I think we should leave." Anne said quietly. "This might be a lot of fun for you guys, but it's just too embarrassing. Maybe something a little less public? Like streaking in a football stadium?"

"I'm sorry. I really am. This...well, I won't say it never happens, because it has, but to have it happen twice like this, well, it's the first time for me."

"How about we just say we did three hundred and wait for George and Betsy?"

"Sure." I answered, picking up our coats and taking her hand.

We made it down the elevator and out the front of the store, into the concourse before she said anything else. "David."

"Yeah?"

"Your cum, is running down my legs!" She whispered.

"It is?"

"Uh huh. I don't know how obvious it is, but I can feel it."

"Yeah? You want me to wipe it off or something?"

"I'm afraid to look down and see how bad it is." She said as we continued to walk. "Oh damn. My nipples look like they're sticking out long enough to hang coats on them."

I glanced over at her and sure as hell, her nipples were sticking out even further than they had been earlier. "Is this turning you on?"

She looked over at me and then pulled me by the hand. She led me into a book store and pulled me, by the hand, to the back of the store, behind some racks. She turned to me and wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled me to her. I felt her hard nipples press against my chest as she kissed me eagerly. "Play with my pussy." She whispered before pressing her lips to mine again. I was surprised, but reached between us and slipped my hand under her skirt. She spread her legs to let my fingers between her thighs, and I stroked her sopping wet lips. She held herself to me, breathing heavily as I stroked my fingers between her lips, feeling her wetness, as my middle finger stroked her clit. She turned her head and rested it on my shoulder, her forehead against my cheek, holding me tightly as I worked my finger slowly between her lips.

"Oh my. I think I'm going to come." She breathed, barely loud enough for me to hear. "Don't stop! Please don't stop." I continued to stroke her, as she moved one hand from around me, pushing it into my pants to find my dick. We stood there, playing with each other, her hand stroking my dick between us after working it out the top of my pants, while I stroked her clit under her skirt. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiit." She moaned softly as her body suddenly trembled. I held her, slowly stroking across her clit as her body gently shuddered and trembled. I could feel the wetness leaking from her, which had to be running down her legs as well. "I want you to fuck me." She whispered. "I want to feel you inside me again."

"Here?"

"Uh huh." She whispered, pushing my dick down.

"What about being caught?"

"Right now, I don't care! I want to feel you stroking in me."

I turned her and backed her up against the bookshelf to my left. She spread her legs slightly and worked my head between her legs. It was getting close to closing time, which was announced over the speakers in the bookstore. I pushed up into her and then lifted one leg, with my hand under her knee. I started stroking in and out of her, pumping my hips into her, forcing my hardon into her still spasming pussy. "Oh God yes! Ohhhhhh yes. That's it. Oh, so good. I can feel you so deep inside me. Ohhh damn. OH David. David. I'm going to come again. I'm going to come again!" She squeaked as her body shuddered again. I was surprised how quickly she came as I pumped in and out of her, my climax growing, but still some ways off. They announced that they were closing in two minutes, and since her climax had run its course, I pulled out.

"Time to go." I said as I picked up our coats and pulled my pants back into place. I pulled her by the hand along behind me, her body still panting and her face flushed from her climax, which hadn't quite faded away completely. Her nipples poked out as rigidly as they had before, as I led her onto the nearly deserted concourse. Once out of the store I slowed down, letting her walk and then stop. I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me, as she breathed heavily, her body still dealing with her slowly fading orgasm.

"God my shoes are wet." She whispered, to which I just chuckled.

"You're gonna have to explain to me what just happened."

"I would, if I knew." She said as she turned in my arms. I held an arm around her and we walked hip to hip, toward the exit we were to meet her husband and Betsy at. "We were walking, and I could feel you leaking down my legs. It was, well, embarrassing at first. Then it felt, I don't know, bad? Naughty? Something. I could feel my nipples getting harder and I looked down and they were poking out like crazy. I could see the guys staring at me, looking at my nipples and the cum leaking down my thighs. I knew what they were thinking. You could see it in their eyes. They knew we'd just had sex! All of a sudden, I really needed to come again. I just needed it. I wanted to feel you come in me again. I could feel my thighs rubbing together, your cum, leaking down and being smeared on my thighs as I walked. The longer we walked, the closer and closer I came to just climaxing right there, in the middle of everywhere."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers
12