All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 20'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

That... doesn't sound good for Betsy's health. Think we're going to end up with David and Mandy together again because Betsy dies?

It keeps feeling like there's some shoe that's going to drop. That'd certainly do it.

vanyevanye11 months ago

When did Katie show up?

mybikecruisesmybikecruises11 months ago

Please don't bring the users Mandy and Rose back into David's life! He has finally gotten rid of most of his naive growing pains with users. He has a good life with great families around him, he does not need them again!!

If for some reason, Betsy does have an unfortunate family illness brought on by her pregnancy, similar to her mother, he has such a strong group of family, friends and his work family that will see him through. When immediate grief passes, he has a bevy of wonderful ladies that actually love him like Betsy does, not like Mandy and Rose just for his appendage.

Please keep this going in loving erotic romance vein you have been weaving so well, with this group not only learning life but how to revive and keep romance alive for others. Keep the loser users to learn thier mistakes from outside the family looking in, realizing that money and popularity doesn't always win the brass ring.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m missing the initial romance of Betsy and David

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson9 months ago

Glad Mandy is back. Hoping the swingers stuff will come to an end, but not holding my breath.

FseriesFseries9 months ago

Hate the swapping stuff. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There's no romance, they're all just interchangeable holes and poles. Only thing that changes is the sizes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES