High School Dates Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apparently being caught in a compromising position had more of an effect than we'd expected."

"Well, maybe a little."

"A little?"

"Okay, more than a little. Damn my shoes are so wet. I can't believe how much I came. I almost felt like I was peeing myself I was leaking so much." She said quietly as we walked toward Betsy and George, who were waiting by the door.

"Holy shit." I heard Betsy say with a grin as we walked closer. "I don't even need to ask how many points you got."

"A few." Anne said, blushing.

"Uh huh." She said before turning to George. "And you said she wouldn't, ever? Well, she did."

"Twice." I added.

The drive home was interesting in its own right. Betsy made George get completely naked in the back seat and the two of them were having sex in the tight confines, while Anne sat, equally naked, playing with herself, and my hardon, which she had worked out of my pants. Once home, George took Betsy to the master bedroom and I followed Anne to the upstairs guest room. Betsy can be pretty loud when she wants to be, and George apparently was enjoying every loud bit of her pleasure. Anne and I had sex twice more, once before we fell asleep, and once again in the middle of the night. It was the first time I'd slept alone with another woman since Betsy agreed to marry me. In some ways, it felt a little funny.

---o---

Morning came late for me. I'm usually an early riser, but I guess being a weekend I wasn't worried about getting up early. I also woke up to a different woman than normal, a woman that was still very interested in more sex. We lay spooned together, my dick sliding in and out of her slowly for a long time, not trying to get either of us off, but just enjoying the sensations. After about half an hour she pulled off of me, rolled me on my back and then climbed onto me. I lay on the bed, the morning sun shining in the open curtains, watching her big soft tits bounce and swing as she lifted and lowered herself on me. Up and down she moved, rocking her hips with each stroke, driving my head to push, first, along the front of her vaginal walls, and then the back. It was a long, slow fuck, and one that ended in a mutual climax of satisfying intensity.

She rolled off of me and snuggled up to my side, resting her head on my shoulder. "Do you know what you haven't done this time?"

"What's that?"

She lifted herself up to look at me. "You haven't licked my pussy or sucked on my nipples once."

"Is that important?"

"Well, when you suck on my nipples, it makes me want to have you lick my pussy. And when you lick my pussy, it makes me want to come on your face. And when I come on your face, it makes me want to get fucked by your cock again. So yeah, it is." She said with a soft giggle. "I mean, it's not like we've had sex all that much. This is what, the third time?"

"Something like that." I answered.

"So?"

I used my hand on her side, to coax her to move up over me, until she was on all fours over me, her soft tits hanging down from her chest right over my face. I moved my hands to her breasts and squeezed both of them, guiding her right nipple to my mouth. "Ohhhhhhh yeah. Mmmmmmm. I love feeling that. George doesn't suck my nipples nearly enough to suit me."

I chuckled as I switched to her left one. "Tell you what, any time you have a need to have them sucked, bring 'em over to our house. Betsy says that all I want do is to suck her tits every time they're bare, which is almost all the time."

"Mmmm. So I just walk in and whip 'em out?"

"As far as I'm concerned." I answered before closing my lips around her nipple again.

"Is that what Victoria does? Just walk in and whip 'em out for you to suck? Or does she slowly take all her clothes off and tease you that way. I know how much you enjoy watching a woman take her clothes off.

"She does both." I answered, taking a breath, before switching back to her right nipple.

"If I let him, I think George would try and get her into his office and fuck. Victoria I mean. He hasn't, but after the party, I know he wants to, niece or not." She moaned softly. "God I love how you do that. Do you really like how my body looks? I really don't look so old to you?"

"I think you look spectacular." I whispered before drawing her nipple back into my mouth. I teased my tongue around and over the hard nub, slowly turning both of us on again. She pulled her chest up and away and with a grin, looking down at me.

"Step two." She whispered as she crawled up my body until her sopping wet pussy was over my face. I held her hips and pulled her down to me, licking up her slit. "Does it bother you to lick me, knowing some of what you're licking is yours?"

"Uh-uh." I grunted. I pushed her hips up so I could talk a moment. "If you're willing to suck it down, why should I be afraid to lick you after I filled you?"

"George would never do this. Not after he came in me."

"I'd be willing to bet that Betsy had him doing just that, last night."

"You think?"

"Uh-huh." I grunted, as I licked up her slit again, finding her clit this time and teasing my tongue across it.

"I see you're ready to start on part three." She moaned as I began teasing her clit more directly, intentionally pushing her orgasm up the slope. I jumped at the touch of a hand on my dick and then grinned to myself. I let Betsy have her way, using her mouth to coax my dick back to full hardness. I didn't need to see her face to know she was enjoying the oral ministrations that she was giving me. I was surprised she'd already worn George out, but then she was like the Energizer Bunny. When she was turned on, she just went and went and went. So far, her record was twelve orgasms, in one night.

When the mouth left my dick, I knew what was next. I felt the bed move slightly and then the hot, wet pussy of my wife slid down my dick. I concentrated on Anne's pussy, pushing her toward climax while my wife slowly rode up and down my shaft, teasing herself, almost more than me.

"Oh fuck, David! You're going to make me come." Anne panted. "Ohhhhhhh God you are so good at this. I wish George would do this more. Ohhhhhhhh. You're going to make me come on you!" she squealed as her body started to shudder. I felt her pussy gushing on my face, her juices running down my chin and neck to drip off onto the bed. She was climaxing almost as hard as she had in the book store, her whole body, shuddering and jerking, as her pussy gushed her juices on me. I continued to lick and tease her clit until she lifted her body, stopping my strokes, on her now oversensitive clit.

"OH, FUCK YES!" I heard Katie cry. "FUCK YES YES YES!" she screamed as the pussy on my dick started to slam down hard, pounding herself down onto me, smashing the head into the end of her tunnel.

"Oh damn. No! You're going to make me come!" I grunted as my brain struggled to hold back the sudden change in sensations, as well as the realization that it wasn't my wife riding me.

"Uh-uh. I want it. Let me have it!" She gasped as she bounced wildly on me, knowing damn well exactly what that would do.

"OHHHHH!" Anne squealed all of a sudden, rolling off of my face onto the bed,so I could see her daughter pounding down on me.

"OH FUCK!" I grunted as the sight of her bouncing on me, her huge milk filled tits flopping and flying wildly, little white sprays of milk shooting out in several directions. "Oh god Katie. Don't--Don't." I groaned, curling my toes and reaching for her hips to try and stop her from making me come inside her. "Oh shit. No!" I grunted as my body defied me. I felt the first spasm try and lift my hips at her, uselessly, as my cock pumped, what little cum I had left in me, after my marathon sex with her mom. "UH! OH FUCK!"

She slammed herself down on me, her stomach contracting and spasming as her orgasm raced through her body. She reached to cup both tits and intentionally tried to aim as many of the tiny streams at my chest and face as she could. Her giggles started and stopped as her body spasmed, squeezing my cock and coaxing more shots of cum from me. "Ohhhhhhh yes! I soooo missed feeling that."

"Katie. Why?"

She grinned and squeezed one of her breasts to force more milk to squirt out at me. "Because I can!" she said with a confident smile. "For the next nine months I can return the favor Betsy's been giving Chris!"

"Katie? You're pregnant?" her mom exclaimed excitedly. "That's fantastic!"

"Pregnant?" I asked stupidly.

"Uh huh. Just like Betsy. Got the word yesterday. That means no condoms for the next nine months buddy! I expect full loads every time we play."

"Damn. You had me worried." I panted.

"I know. I meant to!" She giggled, squeezing her boob again, to rain more milk on me.

"You like doing that, don't you?"

"Uh huh." She giggled again, squeezing more milk to spray out on me. "Just as much as I know you love having me do it."

I reached up and pulled her arm, pulling her down on me so her tits crushed to my milk covered chest. "Congratulations." I said, giving her a hug.

She pushed herself up and looked at her mom. "Well, the fact that you slept alone with him says you made enough points. How did it go?"

"It was...um...interesting at best. We got caught having sex in a tent in the Gander Mountain store. So, he took me to the men's department in Sears, and was busy fucking me there, when who should walk in but Rose and Amanda."

"Mandy saw you two having sex in the store? Ohhhhhhh shit. What's she even doing back? Her mom didn't say anything."

"I got the idea it had just happened." Anne answered her. "I'm sure it was a bit of a shock for both of them, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, David and Mandy. Not so much Rose. She can be damn playful when she wants to be. So, you got stopped twice?"

"Well...um...not exactly." Anne said blushing. "She interrupted us just as David was letting loose in me and...well...they kinda got a good look at that part too."

"Ohhhhh man." Katie said, shaking her head. "I'm sorry mom. Chris and I have been seen a few times too."

"Tell her the rest." I coaxed.

"The rest?"

"Yeah. On the way out my nipples were sticking out like flagpoles and David was leaking down my legs and all the guys coming the other way could see it. And, well, um."

"It got her so turned on that she pulled me into the bookstore and got me to fuck her again in the back. By the time we left, it was right at closing time and we just managed to sneak out before they closed up. But she was still leaking."

"Not just him. But me too. I came so hard in there that my shoes were wet." She said with a little pink blush showing.

"Well, if it's worth anything, you got the better end of the deal. When I looked in on daddy he was in the shower and Betsy was leaning over the toilet. Her morning sickness has gotten so bad. I'd have thought by now, that it would have subsided some."

"No. it's gotten worse. She's losing weight because she can't keep anything down most of the day," I said.

"She works in a hospital for Gods sake! Doesn't she think to ask a doctor?"

"I keep badgering her, but she refuses. I don't get it. It's not like her. She's always been so intent on her health and making sure the baby is healthy. Maybe I better go check on her."

"If nothing else you can offer some comfort, but I doubt there is anything you can do about the sickness."

"True," I agreed. Katie rolled off of me and sat on the bed while I walked to the master bedroom and its bathroom to check on Betsy.

12