High School Dates Ch. 21

Story Info
David and Betsy learn that life can be unfair.
6.2k words
4.7
8.1k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,378 Followers

It was one of the first really nice spring days since winter set in. We got these from time to time, nice southerly breezes, blowing warm, up from the south and pushing the temperatures up to the middle seventies. We wouldn't see the really warm days until May, but for early April, it was going to be a really, really nice day. Betsy was feeling crappy almost all the time, and I knew she was hiding something from me; but, no matter how hard I tried, she refused to tell me. When she suggested we head up to the dunes for the afternoon, I was more than happy to take her. During the summer months, it wasn't unusual to find a lot of younger people and even some older ones, to hang out in the dunes by Lake Michigan. The lake water was still cold, but an occasional very quick dip wasn't out of the question. It was fun setting out towels and laying on the sun warmed sand, letting the breeze blow warm southern air over you, as you enjoyed the sun.

Of course, a LOT of the girls ended up topless and even more couples ended up doing the nasty in the seclusion of the dunes. I kind of hoped that Betsy felt up to playing some, later in the afternoon. I packed the car and a small cooler with some sodas and beers, soda for her, since she wasn't supposed to drink while pregnant. "All set lover." I called to her as she came out in a beach wrap, covering the bikini that she still wanted to wear, even though her big baby belly stuck out over the tiny bottom. I loved how she looked. She complained she was fat as a basketball, but I just told her that she looked every bit as sexy as that day in the principal's office. I was pretty sure she thought I was mentally touched, but it was true. She looked incredible to me every day.

"I need to stop over at Rose's house on the way." She said as she got into the car. "I promised I'd stop and pick something up."

"Whatever you want lover," I answered. Katie had been extremely friendly with Rose for a long time, but Betsy had only started being more friendly with her in the last couple months. I wondered if it had something to do with Mandy being back. I had intentionally avoided going over to say hi, or catch up or anything else. With what she and I went through, I didn't want Betsy to think that there was anything there for her to worry about. Betsy was my wife and I was one hundred percent hers. I didn't want to even think about tempting those feelings out again. If it hadn't been for the girls at school, most specifically Patty, I don't know that I would have survived. Losing Mandy was the hardest thing I had ever gone through, and I had no intention of going anywhere close to that path again.

I drove over to the Greens' house, Betsy got out of the car, while I waited in the driveway, the car idling. It didn't take long and she was on the way back out, but not alone. I stared, as she walked with Mandy behind her, back to the car, opening the door and letting Mandy climb into the back seat. I could see through the beach wrap that she had on a very skimpy yellow bikini, one that I recognized in an instant. It had been my favorite when we were hanging out that summer before school. She wore it almost every day, well, at least until I managed to take it off of her mid-morning. She'd then spent the rest of the day naked for me.

"What's this?" I asked as Betsy climbed into the car and closed the door.

"I invited Mandy along. I thought she might want to get away. It's hard being a single parent. Her mom's taking care of Aiden."

"I appreciate you bringing me along." Mandy said from the back seat.

"Yeah. Sure." I answered with a frown.

"Now stop that." Betsy said with a frown. "We all know you two have history and I know damn well you've intentionally avoided seeing her, now that she's home. Well, it's time that stopped, you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered quietly, knowing I'd lost the argument the moment I opened my mouth.

Betsy reached over and stroked my arm. "I know exactly why you have, and I appreciate it. But I want it this way, okay? I'm not threatened. I know you love me and that you're mine. She's not trying to steal you away, and I'm not trying to give you away. So just be friends and let things go where they go, okay sweetie?"

"Alright," I answered, softening my tone. "For you."

She smiled back at me and stroked my arm the way she always did when she wanted me to not argue and just accept what she was asking. I nodded and backed the car out of the driveway. "Thank you, sweetie. Trust me. I know what I'm doing."

The drive to the state park wasn't long, only about a half an hour, after which, we parked and unloaded. You'd think that the most popular place on the lake shore would be the beach, but you'd be wrong. The most popular places were the depressions between the dunes. We wandered around the rises, finding a depression about six feet deep that was close to the actual beach and was about thirty or so feet in diameter, which gave us plenty of room. The advantage of being in these depressions was you had quick access to the cool lake water, when you wanted it, and you were shielded from the almost continuous wind blowing off the lake from the south west. The warm wind was a double edge sword, it kept you warm, but it also blew away everything you set down, at least if you were on the beach.

We laid out the blanket and set our small coolers and bags on the corners to keep the wind, that did make it into the depression, from blowing it around. The three of us settled on the blanket and Betsy dug a tube of tanning oil out of her bag and handed it to me. "You know what to do with this."

"I do." I agreed, rolling onto my knees to face her. She enjoyed having me put on her tanning oil, my hands sliding all over her sexy body as I spread the slick oil. I'd say she wasn't bashful about her body, but that would be an understatement. She actually enjoyed, and was turned on by, allowing the people walking along the rises see me oiling her up, including her bare tits after she took her top off. I could tell as she rolled onto her stomach that she was getting very turned on, and if Mandy wasn't there, I'd have pulled her bottom down and probably fucked her. "There you go." I said as I finished the backs of her legs.

"No, you haven't." She said softly.

"I haven't?"

"Uh-uh. You missed my butt, not to mention what you always do when you do my butt."

"You really want me to, here, in front of Mandy?"

"It's not like she hasn't seen you have sex before, right? I mean, that was what happened with her mom that one time? Sex in front of her?"

I looked over at Mandy, laying on the blanket in the tiny yellow bikini, her sun glasses on, so I couldn't see her eyes, but clearly trying to suppress a smile. "It's alright David. Not like we haven't seen you naked before." She said after a few seconds hesitation.

I shook my head, knowing damn well that Betsy was setting me up and I was damn sure what she was going to ask me to do next! But she was my wife and I did promise.

I moved my hands to the tiny little bottom covering her derriere, and began to slid it down part way. "Just go ahead and take it all the way off." Betsy said quietly. "Who's going to care if my butt is showing. Hell, some of the girls' swim suits out here show their whole butt anyway."

"Uh huh. Until you roll over." I answered her as I slid it down her legs and off, leaving her laying completely naked.

"Oh phoo. You are such a spoil sport." Betsy said quietly. I dribbled some oil on her soft round butt cheeks and began to rub it in, working my hands down between her thighs and up and down her wet slit the way I often did. She spread her legs slightly, but not too far, leaving me a slight gap between her thighs to see and touch her pussy. "Any time you want. You have me so turned on already." She whispered.

My swim suit was a tight little red thing that she had bought me, barely covering my dick when I had a hardon, like I did at the moment. I wasn't sure what it was made of, but the material was stretchy and slick. It took a moment, pulling it almost to my thighs and then back up again, my dick and balls now sticking out one leg hole. She might not mind being naked in front of the world, but I was still a little bashful about it. I straddled her legs and pushed my dick down between her thighs. "Ohhhhhhh yes." She moaned softly as my head slipped into her oil covered pussy lips. "Push it in baby. All the way in."

"Uh huh." I breathed as I leaned over her back and pushed deeper into her. I started to slide in and out of her, working my fat dick deep in her pussy with each stroke.

"Mmmmmm I love feeling you do this. I love how big you get and how it touches all my special spots inside."

"Uh huh." I agreed as she moved one hand under herself, her fingers finding her clit and rubbing it, as I stroked in and out of her.

"Oh yes. That's it, sweetie. God I'm gonna come! Can you feel it? Can you feel my body getting ready to come around you?" She panted as I drove into her harder, my body slamming against her ass cheeks. "OH GOD YES!" She gasped as her body trembled and shuddered under me. In and out I plunged, pushing her climax even higher before she reached her hand back and pushed my hip. I knew she wanted me to stop, which she often did so she could roll over and let me enter her so she could see my face as I came. I pulled out of her and off her legs so she could roll over, but she just lay there panting.

"You going to roll over?"

"Uh-uh." She breathed. "Not until you oil Mandy up."

"HUH!?"

"You heard me." She said, twisting to look at me. "It's not like you haven't touched her body before. I told you, I'm not threatened. I want you to!"

"Okay. Why?"

She rolled onto her side to look at me. "I want you to be friends. It's important to me. Don't ask me why, just know that it is. I know you've been avoiding her, and I know why. I appreciate that you're worried about it, but I don't think you need to be. I think you can be her friend, and we both know you don't have any trouble having sex with your female friends, right?"

"But this is different."

"It is? How? Because you used to be in love?"

"Exactly that."

"David." Betsy said, reaching out and pulling me down toward her. She rolled onto her back and pulled me onto her chest until she had her nose touching mine. "Do you love me?"

"More than anything in the world."

"Do you think that'll change if you're friends with her again?"

"No, but it wouldn't be fair to you if I let myself feel those things for her again."

"Do you think you will? That you can? After everything that's happened?"

I looked into her eyes. "I'm very much afraid of that."

She smiled and kissed me. "Thank you for being honest. I think there isn't anything you wouldn't do if I asked you to, is there?"

"Not much."

"Good. Now, go undress her and spread her with oil just like you did to me."

"Are you telling me..."

She leaned in to me and kissed my lips before I could finish my question. We kissed for long seconds, our embrace growing more and more erotic, the way it always did when we started to kiss and it turned into sex. She broke the kiss breathlessly. "As long as you keep kissing me like that, I know I don't have a thing to worry about. And yes, that is exactly what I am telling you to do. And I don't want you to stop until you're done. Understand?"

"Do I understand what you're asking me to do, yes. Do I understand why? Not in the least."

"But you'll do it."

"I will." I nodded.

"Good. And David?"

"Yeah?" I asked, stopping pushing away from her.

"Enjoy yourself. It's supposed to be fun, right?"

"Alright." I nodded.

I pushed up and moved to Mandy. She had her sunglasses still on, but I knew she was watching me as I drizzled oil up and down her stomach. I started there, rubbing on her belly, slowly working my hands up her chest until I was running my hands under the tiny yellow bikini top. When I didn't take it off, she reached behind her back and untied the string herself and pulled it up and over her head, dropping it on the blanket. I rubbed her, now bare, tits, her nipples hardening in the center of her big pink areola. Her tits were actually bigger than I remembered them being, each one now much more than I could cover, with one hand. I massaged each soft mound and squeezed and teased her nipples until she moaned softly. Only then did I move my hands down, working my fingers through the oil on her stomach and then down under the tiny yellow bikini bottom. She reached to her hips and untied the strings and pulled it off, leaving her laying completely naked.

The tiny patch of auburn curls she used to have on her mound was still there, only trimmed a little smaller. Her reddish curls pointing to her protruding pink pussy lips invitingly. I let my hand slide down between her thighs and stroke her pussy. She moved her feet closer to her butt and spread her knees apart, completely exposing her pussy to not only me, but whoever walked by, though I wasn't sure at that moment she cared. Her hips rocked up and down and she began to lift and lower her bare butt off the blanket to help push my fingers into her.

My dick was rock hard again as I moved between her legs. I lifted them in the air and spread them wide while I knelt as close to her ass as I could. I pushed my engorged head down and let it dip between her oily lips. I let it settle there, not pushing it in as I looked back over at Betsy. She was laying on her side again, one hand holding her head up and the other gently squeezing one of her nipples.

"Go ahead." She whispered with a little nod. "You know you want to."

She was right. I did want to. That was what I was worried about! Unlike having sex with Katie or her mom, this felt different. I wanted to with them too, but this "want" felt different. I took a breath and slowly pushed into her, sliding my fat shaft, deep into her. She lifted her butt off the ground and I was able to slide a little closer to her, her butt now resting on my thighs as my cock was fully engulfed by her hot wetness. The two of us started to rock, me on my knees slightly, and her lifting and lowering her butt in time with me. Between the two of us, we worked my dick in and out of her a couple of exquisite inches. I moved one hand to her mound and began to rub her lips and then her clit, while my other hand held me up over her awkwardly. In and out my dick moved, teasing both of us, little moans coming from her and matching the grunts from me.

"Oh God, David." She moaned softly. "Make me come. Please make me come!"

"Uh huh." Was all I could answer, my already excited dick threatening to explode inside her, at any moment. In and out we worked my shaft, my thumb stroking her clit and making her whole body occasionally shudder.

"Almost. Oh God! Almost!" she gasped, moments before her pussy clenched around me. Her legs and arms trembled as she continued to work on and off my dick, clearly trying to get me to come with her. The sudden change in sensations of her spasming pussy was more than enough to accomplish that.

"Uh, fuck!" I grunted as my body began to unload in her. My body jerked and twitched, as my cum pumped deep into her shuddering and trembling body.

"OhmyGodyes," She panted as her body occasionally twitched. "Ohhhh God. It's been so long. Soooooo damn long." She moaned as her orgasm raced through her body. I knelt there, panting and sweating as my dick squeezed the last, of my cum, into her.

Betsy moved closer and reached for my arm. She pulled me from between Mandy's legs and onto the blanket on my back. She rolled against me, pressing one tit to my side while the other rested on my chest, her right leg across both of mine. She rested her head on my shoulder, a position she frequently enjoyed after we had made love. She kissed my cheek and nuzzled against me. "Thank you." She whispered.

"I still don't understand." I whispered back.

"I know." Was all she said, as she snuggled in tighter to me.

Lots of people walked by, the guys all ogling the two naked girls, and a few girls apparently ogling my still exposed dick which Betsy was gently playing with, to make and keep hard. One woman, snarkily suggested we get a damn room someplace, to which Betsy, without moving, called back. "Your bedroom?" The woman replied with a single word. "Slut!" I had no doubt, that if the woman had responded differently, she and her husband might have ended up with us.

Betsy and I had to break our comfortable position so I could oil Mandy's back and butt, and then I ended up being a David sandwich, between the two of them. We lay for some time, then I was getting warm in the sun. I never understood how the girls could lay for hours, in the sun. I could manage for a while but then got toasted and needed to get wet. Betsy demanded that I put on some sunblock before I got wet, and the two girls giggled and teased me as they covered me with sunblock, both taking turns rubbing their tits on me to spread it around and even putting their hard nipples in my mouth. To watch them, you'd have thought they'd been best friends for life.

Finally covered, I pulled my swim suit back on, which they had taken off to make sure everywhere got covered, and headed out of the dunes to the water. There were quite a few people on the beach and in the water, even though it was a chilly 62º. I waded out, into the gently breaking waves, until I was chest deep. I sighed softly as the cool water took the heat away and began to chill my body.

I walked back to the dunes, letting the wind start to evaporate the water on my body, chilling my skin until I started to have goosebumps. I topped the rise adjacent to the depression I left the girls in, several guys standing on the lip looking down and whispering. I knew the girls would attract attention, being naked, but I didn't expect this. I peaked the little rise, and looked down, to see Betsy on her hands and knees, throwing up in the sand.

I ran down the sand and knelt next to her, wrapping an arm around her. I held her as she retched and shook. I looked over at Mandy for an explanation.

"I don't know. She was okay, she drank a little soda and all of a sudden got sick."

"Just morning sickness," Betsy grunted, as she panted for breath. "It'll pass."

"Honey. This is NOT morning sickness!" I said sternly. "I don't care what you say, I'm taking you to the doctor next week. This isn't normal."

"I've been to the doctor. I work with them all the time, remember?"

"Seeing a doctor and getting examined aren't the same thing."

She reached for my hand and squeezed it firmly. "Please. Don't push."

I knew then that whatever this was, it wasn't normal. I also knew that she was intentionally hiding it from me, something she had never done, as long as I'd known her. We had no secrets. We shared everything, even our dreams and fantasies. After what I'd been through, she wanted to be sure that I would never have to worry about her like that. She wanted to be an open book. But now, now I knew she was hiding something, which meant it wasn't good. "Honey, tell me. What the hell is going on?"

She shook her head and stayed kneeling. "Take me home." She whispered.

I nodded and helped her dress in that tiny bikini she liked, and then folded up the blanket. Mandy helped her walk to the car as she was still shaky and sweating. We drove to Mandy's house and then I took her home. I helped her shower and helped her to the bed. "I guess I can't hide it any longer." She whispered as she reached out for me and pulled me to her. She cuddled up in my arms, her back against my chest. "Life is never fair. It certainly hasn't been to either of us. When we got married, I knew that life was perfect. We'd finally gotten there. Gotten where we could spend the rest of our lives happily. Have the family we both wanted."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,378 Followers
12