All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 21'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HargaHarga10 months ago

5* but damn. Things were looking so good.

davp6255davp625510 months ago

WOW, just WOW, I can hardly wait for the next chapter. I think I know the ending but this just keeps getting better. Even through the tears I need to keep reading. Thank you so much for this wonderful tale.

mybikecruisesmybikecruises10 months ago

As a wet nurse, ok, but as a fill in for Betsy, not even close. That last line about Betsy mom being a dancer in a club has nothing to do with this situation. Mandy's mom has been a slut all her life and when Mandy became the popular girl in school followed right in her footsteps, just as they said mom watched them have sex in the shower, one of the first time they sex at her house. How many times did Rose trick David into having sex with her, to include setting up the bachelor party with her pole dancing class? Does Mandy think her family is better then Betsy's? At least Betsy's family did it openly and didn't hide thier exhibitionism! Betsy's mom probably made good money to set a college fund, pay for the house; nobody knows, they just judge especially when she got sick. Are those prudes that hide in thier glass houses blaming her dancing for her cancer?

Is Mandy taking advantage of her past failures with David and bad treatment of Betsy to weasel her way back into David's life?

Why is Victoria not helping David at work and with Betsy as well, where is she?

Billyboy1953Billyboy195310 months ago

Ooofff…. That’s quite a tragic twist. Keep going my friend…keep going. ⭐️x5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm gonna look for another story that takes away the bad taste this chapter has left in my mouth. I hated it.

Falstaff60Falstaff6010 months ago

Crazy chapter but per my comments after the previous chapter, it makes sense. All in all though, some commenters need to remember this is fantasy and these characters only exist in the imagination of the writer and the readers. They are not real and never will exist. For example, in the story, almost everyone they meet is into swinging and/or very open relationships. Please tell us where that town exists? I'm sure it would be std central.

IJS0904IJS090410 months ago

Betsy is a wonderful character and I'm very sorry that it looks like we will lose her. I get what she's doing and it is admirable. I'm not so sure that David will come out the other side very well. Hopefully, being a father will ground him. I look forward to each new chapter. Great work and well worth the five stars.

DrizdartDrizdart10 months ago

I really don't like the turn in the narrative.

GnomeBillyGnomeBilly10 months ago

Please don't kill Betsy off...I hate to say it, but I am a sap for a happy ending. Let Betsy recover, but still ask Mandy to wet nurse, then decide to keep her in their life as a thruple+

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

With the "unfair life" listing at the beginning of the story, I figured something really tragic was being thrown into the mix here!! Forgot about Betsy's mom & cancer at start of the series...

Mandy is not to blame here, for any of this!! And Betsy is really smart, looking to her to help with David AND their new baby...wet-nursing is a really excellent idea, Mandy gets relief for her milk production, and the baby gets important nutrition; plus, if Betsy does not survive the cancer, I see David and Mandy back together (just like the "oh so prescient readers" commented on, in the positive AND negative)...not a bad outcome in my eyes.

And, should Betsy survive, the whole 'throuple' thing is not outrageous; LOVE surpasses all other issues and will allow them to advance, life will go on!!

FIVE**5**STARS🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💥💥💥💥💥🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️💯. I Love This Series...going to next chapter now!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What happened to Chapter 20 ?

jwswinglejwswingle10 months ago

medicine can be weird, Betsy may come back yet; a trio with Mandy as (and after) Betsy recovers would be where I'd go with the story arc. And I bet Patty could be dragged back in too. Time will tell, hoping you already have outlines for at least 6 more chapters.

keepercoach01keepercoach0110 months ago

Fuck cancer!! This from someone with a long family history.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson9 months ago

Well that got awfully real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES