High School Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4103177e
4103177e
377 Followers

"Morning Brian." My Dad greeted as he came through the door. "All ready Hun?" He asked my Mom.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Then she walked over and kissed my forehead. "Call us if you need anything and stay out of trouble. Make sure you and your Sister aren't late for school Monday, we won't be back until that night."

"Okay, Mom. We'll be fine." I replied. We said our goodbyes and they headed out. Instead of going all the way back up to my room I just plopped onto the couch and fell back asleep.

I don't know how much longer I slept but when I finally got up my Sister was sitting in the chair nearby texting.

"Morning sleepy head!"

"Morning..." I mumbled back, still waiting for the rest of my body to wake up. Kara got up to head into the kitchen. Thats when I realized she was only wearing panties and a t-shirt.

Her tight ass swayed back and forth as she walked away from me. If I wasn't already semi hard with morning wood I surely would be with that view.

A few seconds later she came back with a bottle of water for herself and she even brought out a glass of orange juice for me. She noticed the semi I was sporting in my shorts and smiled as she sat back down.

"Guess you approve of the lounging clothes I chose for while Mom and Dad are gone..."

"I guess I do. Kind of hard not to notice them."

She just smiled her evil smile. "I think it IS kind of hard actually..."

"Ha Ha...hush it..." I shook my head with a smile. I turned over onto my back and stretched.

Maybe I should have waited for my hard on to go completely away before doing that. Kara noticed right away and set her drink down. With that same evil smile she got up, walked over to me, and climbed on top of me.

Straddling my lap she pressed her barely covered ass down onto my cock, instantly changing the direction of blood flow. She planted her hands on either side of my head and looked at me expectantly.

"What do you want?"

"You know what I want..." She began grinding her ass around in slow circles to make her point. "You just haven't decided whether or not you're ready to admit you want it too..."

Without realizing it, I placed my hands onto her lower hips and just held them there.

"What if I did decide already?" I replied.

"Alright, what did you decide?" She lowered her chest closer to my face, her nipples were hard and visibly poking small dents into her shirt. With her face just inches from mine she waited for me to answer.

I could smell her sweet scent and feel her nipples grazing against my chest. She was still grinding her hips against me and my now fully erect cock was pressed in between her ass cheeks.

"I haven't pushed you off of me have I...?" I finally said. I knew I wanted her, probably as bad as she seemed to want me. Yeah, she was my sister but once I was able to get past that, I really didn't see a reason why we couldn't have some fun together. We loved each other, not romantically just as siblings, and we were attracted to each other. So why not?

But for some reason I still couldn't do it yet.

Kara smiled big, as if she had just won some big prize. She leaned in and kissed my cheek while her hand slid between her legs to feel my throbbing erection.

"Nuh uh..." I groaned and rolled her onto the couch beside me. "Just because I admitted that I want you doesn't mean we can do anything..."

Kara was in full seduction mode now though. Her hand found my cock again and began stroking it through my shorts. Before I could react she kissed me hard on the lips. Our tongues met for the first time and for two or three seconds I caved in to our desires.

"No!" I said and pushed her hand away.

"Brian relax. Like I said before, its only for fun. Don't think about it so much, just do what feels good!" And to emphasize her point she took my hand and placed it on her breast. Then she kissed me again.

Once more my brain shutoff for a moment and I kissed her back. My hand squeezed her perky tit and I felt her take hold of my prick one more time. Her body felt so good against mine. I felt a rush of energy well up inside me. But again, I let go of her and pushed her hand away.

I rolled off the couch and stood up. Kara didn't look ready to give up just yet but I couldn't give in. If she touched me again, pressed her lips against mine just one more time, I was a goner. I would give in right here.

"I said not yet. I'm not ready yet."

My sister let out a deep breath of frustration and lay back, resting her head on the arm of the couch. She brought her hands up to her chest and squeezed her tits together. In one final attempt she looked up at me and asked with a sexy husk in her voice.

"Common, don't you want to play with me big brother?"

I couldn't help but laugh at her antics. She broke into a fit of giggles as well, which thankfully helped to relieve some of the tension in the room.

"Alright fine, I get it." She said and sat up. "But don't think I'm gonna stop walking around here half naked and teasing you all weekend until I get what I want..." She smiled.

"Deal" I laughed.

Kara stood up and headed for the stairs. "I gotta go get ready anyway. I'm meeting Lilly for lunch then some shopping. We will probably come back here later."

"Okay." I said. I couldn't help it, my eyes followed her firm ass all the way up the stairs until she was out of sight.

Kara left an hour later. I hung around the house the rest of the day being lazy. I received several texts throughout the afternoon from the girls. Mostly photos of Lilly trying on different outfits and asking my opinion. Of course I thought she looked sexy in everything that she put on.

They even sent me a couple pictures of my sister in different outfits and dresses as well, again asking my opinion. She looked amazing of course and I told her so.

'Vbbbtttt' my phone vibrated again.

"Okay, last outfit" Said the text from Kara. Followed by a picture of the two girls standing together in the mirror wearing matching bikinis. Kara's was blue and Lilly's was orange. Damn, they both looked hot!

"Those will get you both some attention at the beach!" I texted back.

"True...especially if we did this..." Kara replied. The next picture was of them in their bikinis again but both girls had their tops pulled down below their tits, flashing me two perfect sets of eighteen year old breasts as they seemed to be blowing me kisses. I was hard almost instantly.

I was still looking at that photo when another came in. This time Kara was faced away from me and standing in front of Lilly but just off to the side. Lilly's hands were pushing my Sister's bikini down to show off her perfectly round ass while Kara was reaching down and pulling Lilly's bottoms to the side and exposing her bare shaven pussy to my view. Kara was winking over her shoulder while Lilly appeared to be laughing hysterically.

"Shows over big boy! We'll be home soon!" Kara texted one last time. Between the two of them these girls were going to drive me crazy. And whats worse was that Lilly not only seemed to approve but was also antagonizing my sister's antics as well.

They got back to my house about an hour later. I was sitting in the living room when they walked in. Both of them carrying several bags of clothes. After dumping her bags on a chair Lilly came over and climbed onto my lap. Wasting no time she shoved me back and pressed her lips against mine, kissing me hard and deep. Her body melted against mine as we made out and my hands gripped her ass through her jeans, holding her tightly against me.

After only a minute she pulled away and looked at me. "Hey sweetie!" She finally greeted.

"Hey!" I greeted back.

"I have to try this dress on for you, you're going to love it!" She said as she stood up and walked away.

No sooner did Lilly climb off of me did Kara climb on in her place. Surprising me with a shorter but equally intense kiss of her own. After only a few seconds she leaned back. "Hey sweetie!" She greeted jokingly then stood up. Both girls had a laugh at the look on my face then started digging through their bags.

They both pulled a dress from one of the plastic bags and began undressing right there in the living room.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Changing into the dresses we got." Kara stated matter of factly, as if I should have already known that.

"Right here?"

Lilly looked over to me, both of them completely naked now. "Like you haven't seen either of us like this already..." she smiled. They both stepped into their dresses and pulled them up their bodies. After picking at the material here and there to ensure they were on correctly, plus arranging their tits in the halter tops to expose as much cleavage as legally allowable, they faced me and waited for my reaction.

My eyes bounced left and right from one girl to the other and back. These dresses were obviously designed to cause brain damage to any male within a hundred feet of the girls. They looked ridiculously sexy. I knew from watching them dress that neither girl had anything other than the dress itself on. If I were to guess, I would say that was how they planned on wearing it out as well.

Lilly's dress was a bright green while kara's was red. They stuck to the girls bodies tightly as if they were painted on. The hem barely covered their asses and if either girl bend over just the slightest bit I would probably get a nice flash of freshly shaved pussy.

"So we decided that we are going to wear these on our next date." Said Kara.

"Which, by the way, is going to be a double date together!" Lilly added. "So, you like?"

I looked Lilly up and down once more, catching her smile as I devoured her with my eyes. Then I did the same to Kara, which brought her a smile as well.

"Yes, very much. You both are walking heart attacks in those..."

They smiled their approval then began pulling the dresses off.

"Really? Again?" I groaned in mock annoyance. "A guy can't get a break around here."

Kara looked over to me and with a wink replied, "That's the idea..."

They dug through some more bags and pulled out more clothes. Apparently they had got some new comfortable clothes for around the house as well. Thin long sleeve white shirts and loose grey cotton shorts. The shirts material clung to their bodies but was stretchy and soft I felt as Lilly came to sit by me. Neither of them had put bras back on, or panties for that matter.

"So I need you to do me a favor tonight Bri..." Kara said.

"What is it?"

"I need you to stay in your room and keep quiet for awhile. I'm gonna be having a couple...friends...over in a little bit."

I thought about it for a second before understanding what she meant.

"Oh...I see, so as in you're uh...working, tonight?"

She nodded her head up and down.

I turned my head to Lilly. Kara had said a "couple" friends. "Umm. You too?" I asked.

Lilly smiled and shook her head 'no'. "Nope, I'll be in your room with you trying to stay quiet."

I smiled at her but then looked back over to my sister. "A couple eh?"

"Yup...and?" She smirked.

"Nothing...slut..." I teased. Lilly laughed, Kara just shot me a wink.

"Oh, one more thing. I want you to setup the camera for me..." Kara smiled her evil smile at me. She knew watching her would tease me. I wasn't going to complain though.

A couple hours later I had just finished hiding the camera in her room and Lilly and I locked ourselves in my room with the light off. Kara's "friends" would be arriving any minute. I turned on my TV and pulled out my tablet.

"We are supposed to be quiet. Besides...you have ME in here. You really think we are going to watch TV?" Lilly teased.

"It's not for that." I chuckled. "Watch."

I opened another app on my tablet and synced it to the TV. The screen flickered for a second but then it was a mirror image of what my tablet was displaying. 'Gotta love smart TVs' I thought. I opened the link to the camera and the view of my Sister's room appeared on both screens.

"Oooh fancy!" She smiled. "We are going to have a great view now!"

I laid down on my bed to wait. Lilly came over and climbed on top of me. Her tits pressed against my chest and my hands squeezed her perky bubble butt. We started making out. As her tongue massaged mine in our mouths I slipped my hands into her grey cotton shorts and felt the skin of her naked ass in my palms. I tilted my head down and started kissing her neck and sucking on it lightly, causing her to moan into my ear and squirm on top of me.

My cock was rock hard and things were really heating up when we heard the doorbell.

"Oooh showtime!" Lilly smiled and climbed off of me. We both sat on the edge of the bed and watched the TV screen patiently. After a couple minutes we heard Kara and her friends coming upstairs and down the hall to her bedroom. Then we finally saw them on the screen as they entered the room.

I didn't recognize either of these guys. I don't think I had ever seen them before at school or otherwise. They were both about my age or older. About average height and athletic looking with short brown hair. They seemed pretty friendly with Kara so I'm sure she knew them fairly well.

"They don't go to our school do they?" I asked Lilly.

"No, thats Jake and Charlie. They go to University. Kara met them through one of our friends a few months ago. Can you tell that they're brothers?"

I looked over to Lilly with raised eyebrows. "Seriously?"

"Yup, look at them. They're twins actually. Not identical but they still look alike."

"Thats crazy..."

It kind of made sense though. Even though it wasn't incest really, these guys apparently liked to fuck girls together. I already knew that Kara was comfortable with that sort of thing, maybe hooking up with these guys had sparked her interest in it.

I watched my sister lead them into her room and close the door. They looked around the room checking things out. It seemed like it was their first time in her room. "Sit down boys, get comfy..." She guided them toward her twin size bed and they sat down next to each other.

Lilly and I scooted back on my bed until we were leaning back against the wall. Then she cuddled in close to me and both of us were fixated on the TV.

"You know the rules boys...we don't play until I get paid..." Kara stood directly in front of the two brothers, her thumbs hooked into the waist of her shorts and pushing them slightly down to expose the top of her shaved mound.

"Jake has it." The twin on the right said. He was in good shape it looked like but not quite as muscular as his brother.

Jake pulled a wad of cash from his pocket and handed it to Kara.

"Thank you baby." She smiled and took the money, setting it in her desk drawer. "Now we can have some fun..."

Kara sauntered back over to the bed, she stood in front of Jake and started running her hands up and down her body. Sliding one hand into her shorts to play with her pussy while the other tugged at her shirt, lifting it until just one breast was exposed before pulling it down again. Jake reached up and cupped her ass in his hand. She turned and gave her ass a little shake then shifted over in front of Charlie. She gave him the same little show before leaning down and kissing him.

Charlie reached up to feel my sister's tits while they kissed. She hooked her thumbs into her shorts again and pushed them down just a bit until the top half of her round ass was visible. Again she turned away from the boys but pushed her shorts down a little further until her entire ass was showing. "What are you waiting for? Take your cocks out!" She ordered them as she groped and squeezed her butt in front of them.

The two brothers didn't have to be told twice. They unbuttoned their jeans and pulled their zippers down. One after the other they pulled their dicks out into the open air. Kara stepped back against Charlie, her back to him. Then she sat back and ground her ass against his fairly large penis for a few seconds before she stood up again. She pushed her shorts down to the ground and kicked them away before straddling Jake, grinding her bare pussy against him while holding his face against her chest.

Kara stood up again, she was teasing the hell out of these guys. "So..." She started. "Who got to fuck me first last time?"

"I did." Jake smiled.

"Well...then I guess I'm sucking your cock first today since its Charlie's turn to have my pussy first!"

Both boys smiled and started pushing their clothes off. Shirts and socks were tossed everywhere. While they were still undressing Kara knelt down in front of Jake and took his cock into her mouth. Using one hand to massage his balls she used the other to play with her pussy while she sucked on the head of his penis. Slowly, she sucked lightly on just the head, her tongue sliding out to rub around it in little circles.

Meanwhile Charlie sat patiently stroking his own cock while he waited for his turn. Kara was in complete control and it seemed like the two brothers knew the routine.

After teasing a few drops of precum from Jake's cock she finally pushed the rest of it into her mouth. Sliding down slowly I could see inch after inch disappear into her mouth. Then I felt a hand sliding into my own pants. I looked over at Lilly who was still focused on the screen but had a little grin on her face as she found my cock, which was also hard, and began to stroke it slowly.

Meanwhile Kara had brought a hand up to Charlie's lap and was stroking him while continuing to suck off his brother. She had a hand on each other their cocks, then she leaned over and took Charlie's into her mouth. She didn't start with teasing the head of his though. Without hesitation she took it straight into her throat and bobbed her head up and down on it. After only a little bit she went back to Jake's and did the same to his. I watched as my little sister switched back and forth from one erect penis to another, taking them into her mouth and sucking on them. Causing both twins to groan in pleasure.

"That looks fun..." Lilly said and started tugging at my shorts. I lifted my ass off the bed so she could pull them down and off. Then she laid down onto her stomach beside me and took my erection into her hands. Several drops of precum were already oozing out from the tip of it.

"Emmm...yummy!" She smiled then pressed her tongue to the base of my shaft and slowly slid it all the way to the tip. Taking the head into her mouth she licked every drop of precum from it and swallowed. Then she started licking up and down the shaft hard and fast. Groaning as she used her hand to move my cock around so she could lick along the top and on either side.

I had to stifle a groan of my own when Lilly took half of my cock into her mouth. We still had to try and be quiet. I looked down and saw that she was still looking over to the TV when she could as she sucked my cock. I kept watching as well. My sister still taking turns sucking each twin into her mouth and deep throating them.

Finally Kara stood up. She kept her shirt on but was completely naked otherwise. She walked up to Charlie and straddled his lap, reaching behind herself she took hold of his cock and rubbed it against her pussy, lining it up with the entrance before sinking down onto it. Taking almost half of it into her wet pussy right away. She sat back up until just the head remained inside of her then sunk down again, this time taking his entire cock into her juicy cunt.

"Ooooh fuck..." Kara moaned, feeling the thick cock stretch her tight pussy. She started riding him slowly, her arms wrapped around his neck while he gripped her ass with both hands.

Her groaning caught Lilly's attention and she stopped sucking me for a moment to watch.

4103177e
4103177e
377 Followers
1...456789