High School Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara was breathing hard, she had been riding me for awhile and I could tell she was getting tired. I wrapped an arm around her waist and guided her onto her back. With my cock still embedded inside of her and her legs wrapped around me I began thrusting down and into her pussy from on top of her.

"Emmm...oh yes, oh fuck me big brother, fuck my little pussy with that beautiful cock!" She urged me on.

I planted my hands on the seat above her shoulders and kept thrusting. Shoving my cock into her hard. Pounding her into the seat. Kara's body had a light sheen of sweat covering it and I could feel beads of sweat starting to drip down my forehead as I continued to fuck my sister.

Her tits bounced up and down on her chest as I pounded into her over and over. She brought her hands up and cupped her tits in them, squeezing them and holding them in place while I continued to thrust into her.

A loud ringing interrupted us and I stopped to listen. It was the school bell. Lunch was over. I looked over at the clock and saw that we had been messing around in the truck for almost forty five minutes.

We were both sweating and breathing hard by that point. Kara was weak from riding me so hard for so long, plus the three orgasms that had burned up whatever remaining energy that she had before.

I on the other hand had held back from coming several times. Slowing down or stopping until the feeling of release went away so that I could prolong the encounter.

Eventually I couldn't hold back anymore. I could feel the sensitivity increase once again and I knew that this time I was going to cum. Kara could see it in my face and she smiled.

"You ready to cum big Brother?"

I nodded my head 'yes'. I reached down and scooped my arms under her legs one at a time. Bringing them up and over my shoulders. This new angle allowed me to push in even deeper into her pussy, which she felt right away.

"Ugh! fuck thats deep!"

Again I began thrusting into Kara's pussy, slamming down hard onto her. My cock sliding between her folds as I used every last bit of remaining energy to pound the hell out of her.

"UGH!...UGH!...UGH!..." She started groaning loudly as another orgasm approached. Her pussy contracted around my cock as her muscles tightened and her body went rigid. That set me off.

My balls tightened and every nerve in my groin fired off. Semen shot through my shaft and erupted from my cockhead, spewing into my sisters bare pussy, filling it with my incestuous cum.

"Ugh...I can feel you cumming. Oh fill me up Bri!" Kara moaned.

"UGHHH!" I grunted as thick globs of cum ejected from my cock and filled my sisters pussy. I pressed down hard, pushing as deep as I could go while I ejaculated every drop of sperm in my body into Kara's cunt.

We both finished riding out our orgasms then just lay there for a minute while my cock softened inside of her. Cum leaked out of her pussy as I went soft and dripped down her ass onto the seat of my truck.

"That was so fucking good..." Kara moaned with her eyes closed.

"Yeah...why did you wait so long to do it with me?" I joked. Kara smacked me on my chest.

Eventually I climbed off of her and sat back in the seat. She sat up and reached into the backseat for her clothes. We cleaned up and got dressed.

"We are so late for class..." I said.

"We aren't going to class." Kara replied.

"Why not?"

"Because we are going home. Mom and Dad won't be home until around eight so we have the house to ourselves for like 8 more hours." Kara explained as she pulled a pair of panties from her purse and pulled them on.

"And what do you plan on doing for eight more hours?" I teased.

"Well, I just found my new favorite fuck buddy...so I plan on taking a shower, then we are going into your room and after we sixty nine you are going to pound that big cock into me from behind until you cum in my pussy again..."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really...and if you make me scream as hard as you made your girlfriend scream last night, I might just have to see what a real cock feels like in my ass..."

My eyes popped wide open at that, Kara just laughed.

"Common big brother, lets go home." Then she opened my truck door and climbed out. "Don't forget to save that video!"

I'd forgotten that we were even being recorded. "Okay." I said as I scooted into the driver seat. Kara slammed the door closed and I started my truck and rolled down the window.

Kara turned to walk over to her truck but stopped and turned back to me. "Oh, and by the way..." She smiled wide, "Don't forget, I charge double when you cum inside of me!"

1...456789