High School Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You asshole..." She groaned into the pillow. "How long are you going to make me wait for?"

I slid my hand higher and hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties. I slowly pulled them down her ass while she waited for me to answer. Once they were out of the way I reached down and ran my middle finger in between her pussy lips.

"Not sure yet..."

"Why not...UGH!" She was cut off when my finger plunged into her pussy all the way to the knuckle. I began to slowly saw my finger in and out of her.

Kara's pussy was tight. I said before that my sister had the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. Feeling it for the first time, it was simply amazing. She had muscle control like I had never felt and it was as if her vagina squeezed my finger as it entered her body. I was rock hard just thinking about what it was going to feel like sinking my dick into that perfect pussy.

Kara was pushing her ass back against my finger as I fucked her with it, urging me to go deeper. To finger her harder. Then without warning I pulled my finger away, leaving her teased and not even close to satisfied.

I stood up and headed toward the door. I looked back to see the frustrated look of surprise on her face. She was in disbelief that I was just teasing her and not fucking her right then and there.

"Gonna make us some breakfast now." I smiled. I shot her a wink and left her room.

"Fucker..." I heard her grumble as I walked down the hall to the stairs. I just laughed to myself. This was going to be fun.

Kara came downstairs fifteen minutes later. She smirked at me and stuck out her tongue as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hungry?" I asked as if I hadn't just fingered her a few minutes earlier.

"Yes, but apparently I can't have what I want for breakfast..."

"And what is that?" I asked knowingly.

"Your cock." She glared at me for a moment but I could see her hiding a smile.

I shook my head and chuckled to myself. "Aww, I'm sorry. Are you a little teased baby sister?"

She made herself a plate of the scrambled eggs and bacon I had cooked. "Nope...finished it myself!" She smiled as if she had won some small victory and headed into the living room to eat.

It was quiet in the house since my parents were still gone so Kara and I had a lazy Sunday just lounging around the house. She didn't change out of her pajamas all morning. Choosing instead to walk around in her tiny thong and thin tank top. Her nipples seemed to be permanently hard and she was determined to flaunt her ass or tits any chance she could at me.

When she realized that I wasn't going to budge that easily she stood and went up to her room. I followed her up a few minutes later to see what she was doing. Her door was wide open so I peeked my head around the corner and my jaw dropped instantly.

I was surprised I didn't hear the buzzing sound sooner. Kara was back in her bed again. But this time she was completely naked laying on her back. Her legs were spread obscenely wide and she was slowly working a bright pink vibrator in and out of her cunt.

One hand was pumping the thin plastic toy deep into her pussy while her other hand was squeezing her tit. She was moaning constantly as she fucked herself.

Seeing an opportunity I walked into the room once again. Kara heard me come in and opened her eyes.

"You better not have come to fucking tease me again Brian..." She glared at me. But then her glare turned quickly to a look of erotic pleasure as she pushed her vibrator even deeper.

I didn't answer, I just smiled and walked up to the bed. I reached down with my right hand and took control of the toy. Kara took her hand away, allowing me to take over and as I began to push the toy into her she brought her hand up so that she could squeeze the bulge that had appeared in my shorts.

I slowly worked her toy into her pussy, burying it deeply before pulling it out even slower. Kara pulled the front of my shorts down and released my cock into the open air. She gripped it in her hand and began stroking it.

I knew that she had planned this. Why else would she have left the door open. I also knew that it was going to be extremely difficult to resist this time. I wanted her badly.

"Oooh..." She cooed as I fucked her tight pussy with her toy. She was soaked and the thin plastic vibrator slid easily into her snatch again and again. I could feel precum dripping from my cock, making it slick as Kara's hand pleasured it.

I could feel myself starting to get sensitive already and I knew that if I let Kara continue, I would either cum soon or give in and fuck her. But I didn't want to give in just yet.

I stepped back, getting out of reach of her hand and moved in between her legs. Kara's eyes widened as did her smile. I sat down on the bed and began pushing her toy into her faster and deeper. I turned the power dial on the end up, increasing the power of the vibrations while I fucked her sweet little pussy.

Kara was squirming in place. Squeezing her tits and grinding her hips around as an orgasm built up within her. I couldn't help it, her pussy was so tight. So perfect. I leaned down and took an experimental swipe of my tongue across her clit.

Her hips bucked up at the sudden sensation of my tongue on her pussy and she let out a deep groan.

"Ohhhhh...fuck yes, lick my pussy Bri!"

Her pussy tasted just as sweet as it looked. I had to taste it again. I pressed my tongue against the small bundle of nerves and licked it hard. Tasting my sister's juices again. I felt her hands on the back of my head as I began circling my tongue around her clit. Her hips were grinding against my face as I ate her out while continuing to fuck her with her toy.

It would have been so easy to just climb between her legs and shove my cock into her. I knew she wanted me to. I wanted to as well but I wouldn't. Not yet. I was going to tease my slutty little sister for as long as I could hold out for.

"Oh...ooh...yes..." Kara moaned as her fingers ran through my hair. Her hips were bucking in time to my tongue licking her and I knew she was close to cumming. I pumped the toy deeper and faster into her pussy. Her moaning became louder and she was starting to breathe harder.

When it finally hit her I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked on the tiny little bud as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Ah! Oh FUCK!" She screamed loudly. Her legs tightened against the sides of my head. I could no longer move my hand so I held the toy buried deeply inside of her, vibrating powerfully as I orally assaulted her clit.

When her orgasm eventually passed she grabbed the toy and pulled it out of her pussy, dropping it to the floor. She was breathing hard and I could feel her body relax as she recovered. A moment later she looked down at me and smiled.

"Come here..." Kara motioned for me to climb up between her legs.

I stood up, throbbing erection pointing straight ahead, as if directing me to it's target. Kara spread her legs for me, her pussy soaked in juices and ready for my cock.

It was one of the hardest things I had ever done but I reached down and pulled my shorts back up. I took a couple steps back and smiled while shaking my head 'No' at her.

"You said you weren't going to tease me!"

"I didn't...I made you cum didn't I?" I smirked.

"Ugggh...yeah but just once!" She complained.

"Well, that will have to do for now..."

Kara shook her head and looked up at the ceiling. "Oh my God, you are such a dick!"

I smiled and walked out of the room.

Later that night Lilly was curled over on my bed laughing hysterically. "So you fucked her with her vibrator...ate her out and made her cum...but when she wanted you to fuck her you just walked out??"

"Yeah, pretty much."

Lilly had come over after dinner. Kara hadn't talked to me much the rest of the night. She wasn't exactly mad at me, more frustrated than anything. She wasn't getting what she wanted and it was driving her crazy. She had even come into my room before dinner saying she 'Just wanted to suck my cock and return the favor'. I knew better than that. There was no way I would be able to hold back if she did that.

"Wow, you are a little cunt tease!" Lilly joked.

I just laughed.

"So how long are you going to hold out on her?" She asked.

"I don't know, I'm sure I'll cave eventually. I almost did earlier and it hasn't even been a day yet."

"Poor baby...all that pussy teasing has probably gotten you worked up as well..." Lilly climbed onto my lap and pressed her lips to mine. "I think my new boyfriend might need a little relief...what do you think?" She looked into my eyes hopefully. I had a feeling she wasn't really asking about the 'relief' part.

I smiled and held her tightly. "New boyfriend huh?"

She blushed nervously and smiled. "Well...if you want to be that is..."

I pulled Lilly to me for a kiss. Our tongues met and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I do want to be." I said when we finally pulled away from each other.

"And does my boyfriend need some relief then...?" She asked as she reached down and began to untie my shorts.

"Pretty badly actually..." I squeezed her ass through her yoga pants.

"Good...because I can't think of anything else that would tease your Sister more than hearing you fuck the shit out of your girlfriend and making her scream!"

I woke up the next morning feeling happy and full of energy. Lilly and I fucked each others brains out for over an hour the previous night. Her plan definitely worked too because after about forty minutes Kara banged her fist against the wall shouting "FUCKING SERIOUSLY!!"

We almost died laughing. Kara locked her door and didn't even open it when Lilly went to say goodbye to her.

I was downstairs eating a bowl of cereal when Kara came downstairs.

"Good morning." I greeted her.

She just glared at me and opened the fridge. She pulled out one of her yogurt smoothies and opened it.

"I can't believe you two!" She finally said to me.

"What? We didn't do anything..."

"Yeah right! You two were so freaking loud last night! That was so mean!"

"Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to be..." I smirked.

"Uh huh...asshole. It's fucking on now. I'll play your little game but when you finally give in...and you WILL give in...you better make me scream EXACTLY like that too!" She smiled and headed out the front door.

Class was dragging by that morning. Mondays were the worst. I made it through my first three classes and headed to my locker when they finally excused us for lunch.

"Hey!" I heard from behind me as I closed and locked my locker after getting the items that I needed. I turned around and saw Kara waiting for me.

"Hey, whats up?" I asked.

"I have an...appointment. You coming?" She wagged her eyebrows up and down. I knew what she meant by appointment.

I tried to act as if I wasn't interested but Kara seemed to see right through that.

"Oh common! You know damn well you want to. Lets go." She ordered.

I chuckled and started walking with her out to the parking lot. "Did you bring the tablet?" I asked.

"Uh huh...it's in your truck."

Before we got close to the trucks I split off a different direction, just in case her friend was already there.

"Have fun!" She winked as I turned and headed away from her.

I got to my truck and climbed into the passenger seat. The tablet was sitting on the seat just like Kara had said. I turned it on and waited for it to load up. I was excited about seeing her again. I opened the app for the camera and switched it on. When the screen loaded I could see a guy in the seat but not Kara.

I looked closer and saw that it wasn't even Kara's truck, it was mine! And I was looking at myself!

'What the fuck?!' I thought and started looking around for the camera. 'How did Kara forget to put it in her truck?'

I nearly jumped when the driver side door opened to my truck. I looked up and saw Kara climbing in. 'Yup, she forgot the camera...'

"How did you forget the camera? You better hurry so you can set it up before your guy gets here." I said. Kara closed the door and looked at me.

"No dummy...the Camera is exactly where it is supposed to be..." She snatched the tablet from my hands and hit the button to start recording. Then she tossed in onto the backseat and turned to me, she quickly crawled forward into my lap and straddled me. Pressing her lips to mine and spearing her tongue into my mouth.

I was completely caught off guard. I kissed her back instinctively and my hands went to her waist. After a few seconds I realized what was going on and pulled my head back.

"Wait, what are you..."

But Kara attacked my mouth again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tightly to her. Kissing me fiercely.

She had tricked me. There wasn't anyone else coming out to meet her today. She had lured me out here to fuck ME.

Without her lips leaving mine she reached down and unbuttoned my shorts. She climbed off my lap and knelt down on the seat beside me, tugging at my shorts for me to pull them down.

"Kara wait..."

"Shut up Bri...you got me okay, I'm teased as hell. I was so hot last night listening to you screwing Lilly I was going crazy. I got so worked up I ended up fucking myself in the ass with my toy...I've NEVER done that before..."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, thats how crazy it made me. I even fingered myself this morning before school. So you win okay, I'm teased. Now just sit here and shut up..."

With one final tug she had my cock free and she quickly sunk down and took it in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned when Kara sucked my cockhead into her mouth and began twirling her tongue around it. She licked down the side, leaving thick trails of saliva along the way until it was completely drenched. Then she pushed her head down and took my entire cock into her throat.

"Ughh..." I grunted.

She finally slowed down a bit when she realized I wasn't going to push her away. She gripped the shaft in her hand and stroked my cock up and down in her fist while she licked the head and leaned down to suck my testicle into her mouth. She licked her way back to the top then took it into her mouth again, bobbing her head up and down slowly, sucking and licking my engorged penis.

I looked on in aw as I watched my very own sister taking my cock in her mouth. Pleasuring me with her lips and tongue. It was amazing.

I reached down to the short skirt she was wearing and pulled the hem up and over her gorgeous ass. She felt my hand run down her skin and squeeze her cheek and she parted her knees slightly to give me better access.

When my fingers found her pussy it was bare and I could feel that she had either taken her panties off already or more likely had chosen not to wear any.

She was already soaked and my finger slid easily into her tight hole. I slowly worked my finger through her pussy lips, feeling the soft folds of her labia and lightly flicking my finger across her clit.

"Emphf..." she moaned around my cock. Taking it out of her mouth and kissing down the side. "Yes, finger my pussy Bri...I'm so fucking wet for you already..."

I did as she asked. Adding a second finger I pushed the two digits into her tight cunt and sped up my pace. I couldn't believe what we were doing. There I was sitting in my truck in the school parking lot, fingering my eighteen year old sister while she sucked my cock.

It was incredible.

Kara continued her blowjob for several minutes, alternating between different techniques. She would bob her head up and down fast, taking more than half of it into her mouth, then she would slow down and deep throat me over and over several times before releasing me and licking around the shaft while jacking me off.

Meanwhile her pussy continued to get hotter and wetter as I pushed my fingers as deep as I could reach inside of her. After awhile she began thrusting back to meet my fingers, taking them as deep as she could. Her body was tensing and trembling and I knew she was going to cum.

I pushed my finger deep into her pussy and flicked it over her g-spot several times, setting off her first orgasm of the lunch break. Her pussy flooded with juices and she lifted her head away from my cock as she moaned through her orgasm.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh..." She moaned as she came. Her eyes were clenched shut and she lost focus on everything except for the sensations shooting through her body. When that first one ended she opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

"You aren't leaving me yet..." She stated.

I smiled, "I'm not going anywhere little sister."

"Good!"

She leaned down and sucked my cock into her mouth one more time then sat up. I sat and watched as my Sister unbuttoned her white blouse, revealing her black bra underneath. Then she reached back and unhooked it, sliding it off her arms and tossing the garments into the back seat. She pushed her skirt down and off next, leaving her naked in my truck beside me.

She was absolutely gorgeous. Her pale pink nipples were hard and flushed. Her full, firm breasts defied gravity and jiggled slightly as she moved around. She just sat there and let me look at her. Her bright blue eyes fixed on mine, she smiled and leaned forward when she finally got tired of waiting for me.

She kissed me deeply again, my hands found her waist and guided her onto my lap. She straddled me, her pussy pressed against my raging erection and trapped it against my stomach.

She started swaying her hips forward and back, grinding her wet pussy against my cock. I could feel it slide between her pussy lips and rub against her tight hole.

She reached down and took hold of my penis in her hand. Shifting up slightly she lined it up with her pussy and rubbed the tip against her moist entrance.

That was it. We were about to break that last barrier, that forbidden action between a Brother and Sister. Kara stroked my cock in her hand, the head rubbing against her clit and back to her pussy. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling. I slid my hands around to her ass and squeezed it gently.

Finally she looked down at me. Her tits were pressed against my chest and her eyes locked on mine as she sunk down and impaled herself on my thick shaft.

"Oooooooooh..." She groaned as she felt me fill her pussy. She lifted back up then sunk down again, taking the rest of it into her vagina.

"About damn time..." She whispered as she felt my cock bottom out within her.

"Worth the wait?" I teased.

Kara began riding me slowly. "Fuck yes..." She cooed.

I gripped her ass tightly in my hands and squeezed. Pulling her down onto my cock as she rode me. Then I reached up and took her tits into my hands. I explored my sister's body, enjoying the feel of her soft skin. I tweaked her nipple between my fingers causing her to flinch and let out a short squeak of pleasure. I ran my hand down her sides along each rib and found the sensitive spots that caused pleasurable reactions from her when stimulated.

As my hands roamed around her body and my tongue found her nipples she began to ride me faster. She bounced her ass up and down on my cock, her pussy wrapped snuggly around my thick pole as she continued to impale herself upon it.

"Oh yeah...ride that cock baby..." I urged her on. She began thrusting harder up and down. Slamming her pussy down onto my dick again and again.

Her moaning became continuous and her breathing heavier. Soon Kara was gripping my shoulders tightly and using them for leverage as she slammed herself up and down onto my cock. I could feel the truck rocking around us as we fucked each other. If we were to get caught who knows what would happen. A brother found fucking his sister, at school none the less. We didn't care. The risk made it that much hotter.

1...456789