Hilton Head Getaway

Story Info
Her yearly tryst ends in disaster.
8.6k words
4.41
87.7k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove down the winding backroads of the South Carolina lowcountry, I couldn't help but think about how beautiful this place was. There were major highways that would get me to my destination, but I loved the scenery on the backroads; the open farmland, the moss-covered oaks, and the vegetation filled marshes. The passing scenery helping transport me from the hustle and bustle of Charlotte to the island paradise that is Hilton Head Island.

This has become an annual trek for me. My name is Maggie Thomas, actually it's Margaret but everyone calls me Maggie. I am a pharmaceutical sales rep and each year my company has its annual sales conference at Palmetto Dunes Resort on Hilton Head Island. Its four days filled with meetings every morning and free time every afternoon. There's always plenty to do in the afternoons. The resort has three world-class golf courses, a fantastic tennis center, beautiful bike paths, and a lagoon that is several miles long for kayaking and paddle boarding.

But the recreational activity that I was most looking forward to was a lot more intimate. For the next four nights, I was not going to be a faithful wife, a PTA attending soccer mom, or a conservative church-going lady. I was going to be a wanton slut, giving into the wants and needs of my sexy fuckbuddy. It started two years ago with a single drunken indiscretion. Last year, it was four nights of passion and this year promised to be four nights of total debauchery.

My partner in crime for these yearly trysts was Brian Martin, our sales rep from Chicago. Like me, he is married to his college sweetheart, has two kids, and has no intentions of wrecking his marriage. I love my husband, John, more than anything and I would never hurt him. But, after fifteen years, life at home had become boring. We have two boys, twelve and nine, and our lives revolve around their sports schedules. John and I have a standing sex date every Saturday night that includes the same foreplay and the same variation of the same three positions.

This yearly sales conference has become my one chance a year to let my hair down and live a little on the wild side. For four nights, Brian and I can have the kind of nasty, kinky sex that I have never gotten from John. John and I make love. Brian and I just fuck. This must be what people mean when they say you can "have your cake and eat it too."

Finally, after five hours on the road, I pull into the resort. I parked the car, grabbed my suitcase and headed to the front desk to check in. The clerk quickly found my reservation and after signing the paperwork he handed me the two keys I had requested, one for me and one for my "husband". Brian had his own room, but he wouldn't be spending much time there for the next four nights.

It was almost 5:00 when I made it to my room. Brian wouldn't be here until around 8:00PM, so I called John to let him know that I had made it safely, unpacked my suitcase and headed down to the lobby to meet some of the other sales reps for dinner. After a nice dinner and a few glasses of wine, I headed back to my room. It was almost 8:00 and I could barely contain my excitement for what the night had in store once Brian arrived. I only saw him once a year at this conference, so we had a lot catching up to do.

It was almost 8:30 when I heard the knock at the door. I had been lying naked on the bed fingering my pussy for the past fifteen minutes anxiously awaiting that knock. I jumped up and ran to the door, looking through the peephole to make sure it was Brian. When I saw it was him, I opened the door totally naked giving him my best come fuck me smile.

He never said a word as he pushed past me and into the room. Before I could close the door, he spun me around and pushed me up against the door, knocking it closed, as he pinned me against it and pressed his lips to mine. We kissed passionately, each of our tongues exploring the others mouth, but then he pulled away and led me to the king size bed in the middle of the room and pushed me back onto it.

"My, aren't we in a hurry." I said as he started stripping out of clothes.

"You're damn right I'm in a hurry. I've been waiting for this for a year now. We've got plenty of time for foreplay later. But, right now, I need to ram my hard cock into that wet pussy of yours and fuck away a years' worth of frustration."

With that, he rolled me over on my stomach and pulled me up on my knees, before pushing that beautiful cock into me. There was nothing loving about what happened for the next ten minutes. He just slammed his cock into me and fucked me hard, occasionally slapping my ass. I was already really wet from the masturbating I did before he arrived and it only took me a few minutes before I started cumming. It felt like I was having a continual orgasm as he kept fucking me until he finally slammed into me really hard and held himself there as he unloaded a year's worth of frustration into my waiting pussy.

We both collapsed onto the bed to catch our breaths. Then, after a few seconds, Brian rolled onto his side and started kissing my neck and playing with my still hard nipples. He kept kissing my neck and shoulders, working his way to my breasts and finally me right nipple. As he rolled his tongue around my nipple, I felt his hand moving down my stomach and finally the tops of my thighs. He eventually worked his way between my legs and I felt a shiver through my entire body when his fingers finally touched my swollen labia.

He gently rubbed from just above my asshole all the way to my clit before returning to my ass. I could feel the mixture of my juices and his cum being spread all over my pussy before he plunged two fingers into me making me moan in pleasure. Brian then finger fucked me briefly before removing his fingers and bringing them to my lips to offer me a taste this erotic mixture of pussy and cum. The taste of us together was so sexy and nasty that I sucked his fingers in my mouth, pretending that it was his beautiful cock.

This elicited the exact response I wanted as Brian pulled himself up and straddled my chest, pressing his cock against my lips. He didn't need to tell me what to do. I swirled my tongue around the head before sucking it into my mouth. Still wet with cum and pussy, his cock was driving me crazy. I sucked as much of his cock as I could reach into my mouth and then worked myself into a good rhythm bobbing my head on his hard cock with his hand behind my head pulling me into him further.

I could feel Brian's body inching further up towards my head until his knees had my arms pinned above my head and his cock pushed into my mouth to the hilt. Unable to move my arms, I was at his mercy as he grabbed my head in both hands and fucked my mouth as hard as he could. I was a slobbering mess with spit drooling down the sides of my mouth and chin while he facefucked me before blasting a huge load of cum into my mouth and throat. It was way too much, way too fast for me to take it all and his cum was leaking out with my spit, covering my cheeks as it seeped from my mouth. I was still trying to catch my breath when he pulled his cock from my mouth and lowered his balls to my lips. He still had my head in his hands as I sucked one ball into my mouth, messaging it with my tongue before releasing it to suck the other one. The whole time, his flaccid cock was laying against my nose and left eye, twitching occasional as I sucked his balls.

I maneuvered my head so that I could flick my tongue and lick the sensitive area just beneath his balls and in no time at all, he was rock hard again. Brian finally released my head and crawled off of me. "As much as I want to fuck you again right now, that's just going to have to wait until I eat that beautiful wet pussy of yours. He stayed on his knees and rotated himself, throwing his leg over my head until we were in a sixty-nine. I could feel his tongue licking the lips of my pussy from my clit to my ass. He knew just how to tease me with just the tip of his tongue before gently sucking on my clit. He licked my pussy really good before working his way lower and bathing my puckered little asshole with kisses and licks, making me wetter than I had been all night.

He eventually worked his way back to my pussy, licking and fucking me with his tongue. He had also worked a couple of fingers into me while he was licking. I could feel my orgasm building, but I was determined to hold off as long as I could to enjoy this for as long as possible. Just when I thought I was about to regain control. He slipped his middle finger out of my pussy and pushed it into my ass. I have never let anyone fuck my ass, but damn that felt good. Brian had this thing he did where he would stick his middle finger up my ass while sticking his thumb into my pussy and kind of rubbing them together. He knew this was a sure way to have me cumming hard in no time.

I was still fighting to hold off my inevitable orgasm, when on top of that little finger thing he was doing, he started sucking and licking my clit like a madman. All if this was just too much and I felt my whole body start to spasm as my pussy flooded his mouth and hand with juice. Brian just kept on licking and finger fucking my pussy and ass as I fell into a long string of successive orgasms until I think I actually saw stars.

I must have passed out for a second, because one second, I felt him licking my clit and the next thing I know he's on top of me with my ankles over his shoulder while he's pounding me for all he's worth. After cumming twice, he lasted a lot longer this time and fucked me for what had to be fifteen or twenty minutes before he started screaming. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum again! Oh Fuck" With that, he flooded my pussy with his cum for the second time tonight.

When he was finished, he rolled over on his back to catch his breath. "Damn baby, you don't know how much I've missed you. You are absolutely the hottest fuck I've ever had. "

We laid there and snuggled for a while before he got up and got dressed to go back to his room. The one thing we had never done was actually sleep together. We were both scared that one of our spouses might try to call our room and we wanted to be in our respective rooms to cover our tracks.

He came over to the bed and kissed me goodnight and said "you better get some rest now. We've got a whole year of fucking to catch up on and only three more days to do it. Consider tonight a warmup because the real action happens the next three nights!" With that he closed the door and left.

For the next two nights, we fucked like a couple of horny college kids. We probably fucked three or four times both nights along with a lot of oral. We were almost hysterical in our fucking, going to total exhaustion before Brian went back to his room each night.

Tonight, is our last night of the conference and the last chance for us to be together until next year. I spent the entire day trying to think of ways to make it special. But apparently, I was worrying for no reason. When Brian showed up, he was carrying a duffle bag and told me he had some special things planned if I would just trust him.

My whole body was shaking with excitement as I followed his instructions and stripped naked and climbed into the bed. While I was undressing, he was digging in his bag. When he turned around, he had four sets of handcuffs. "So, mister, just what the hell do you have in mind for tonight?" I asked

"Don't worry baby. You do trust me, don't you?"

"Sure, I do, but you're making me a little nervous." I said.

He came over to the bed and leaned down kissing me, "Just trust me and I promise you a night like you have never experienced in your whole life."

"Okay," I answered. "I trust you, but please be gentle. I can't go home with any bruises or strange marks tomorrow."

Brian used two sets of handcuffs to restrain my hands to the posts at the head of the bed. My arms were spread to the side and restrained with my head resting on the pillows. He then used the other two pairs to connect my ankles with two rubber straps that he then tied to the posts at the bottom of the bed. The rubber allowed me to move each leg slightly, but not enough to change positions. When he was finished, I was lying on the bed totally naked and spread eagle. He reached into the bag again, pulled out a blindfold and placed it over my eyes. At this point, I had surrendered total control of my body to him. Strangely, that was making me very excited as I could already feel the moisture spreading between my legs.

I was trying to listen for clues as to what was coming next and I heard what sounded like the door opening. "Hey, what the fuck are you doing? You're not leaving me here like this are you?" When I got no response, I was starting to panic a little when I finally heard footsteps in the room. Suddenly, I felt the bed shift with his weight as he crawled across the bed and straddled my face, lowering his balls to my mouth. I knew just what he wanted and began gently licking and sucking on his balls. They felt completely different than the way I remembered, it's amazing how your perceptions change when you are deprived of some of your senses.

As I continued sucking on his balls, I felt his hard cock brushing against my forehead and his hands holding the sides of my head. Finally, he had apparently had enough teasing because he shifted down slightly and pushed his cock into my mouth. He was obviously really turned on, because he didn't wait for me to suck and lick around the head of his cock like he usually enjoyed, He just pushed it all the way into my throat and started fucking my mouth. Without being able to see him or touch his cock with my hands, it felt like I was experiencing his cock in completely new way. It somehow seemed thicker and a little longer than I thought it was. It also had a strange taste that I hadn't noticed before.

After a couple of minutes of fucking my mouth, I could sense that he was close to cumming when he pulled his cock from my mouth. Then I felt it. The first spurt hit my cheek, the next hit my nose, and the next few sprayed my forehead and then my other cheek. "Damn baby! You've never done that before. I've always thought that letting someone cum on my face was just gross, but fuck if that wasn't about the hottest thing ever. I can't take much more of this teasing, you need to fuck me now!"

"Sorry, but I think I'll pass. But damn if that wasn't about the best blowjob you've ever given me!

Oh shit! Oh my God! Oh my God! How did he ever find out? I was suddenly terrified as the voice coming from beside the bed was not Brian's but my husband John's. The panic spread through my entire body as I struggled to release myself from the restraints until finally, I just gave up in exhaustion.

"You know Maggie, even after all you've done, there's a part of me that would love to just climb on that bed and fuck you senseless. You know, kind of for old times' sake. But, at this point, I wouldn't fuck you with someone else's cock. Who knows what kind of diseases that dickhead may have spread to you? After all, he is fucking at least two other women other than his wife and you on a regular basis."

"In case you were wondering about that funny taste on my cock, that would be Jenny Proctor our neighbor. I've kept myself busy for the past hour fucking her pussy and ass repeatedly. But I never came. I saved that all for you my dear. And, since every time you've climbed into our bed for the past two years you've brought that motherfucker with you, I brought Jenny over to our house the past three nights and fucked her in our bed. You can clean up the stained sheets when you get home."

"Before I get into how I found out about what a cheating slut you are, let me explain what happened to your little fuckbuddy. You see, when I found out what you had planned this week, I called my friend Chuck, who by the way is a private investigator, to do a little checking into you and dumbass. Oh, I'm sorry, you've not met Chuck have you? Let me take that blindfold off so you can see him. He was waiting when you showed up on Monday. He followed both of you to your rooms to find which rooms you were in and it only cost him a couple hundred bucks to convince the cleaning crew to let him into your rooms for a few minutes so that he could install some really cool high definition cameras. So, smile Honey! You're on candid camera!"

As my eyes adjusted to the lights, John began to come into focus standing by the bed with his arms folded across his chest. Then I noticed this guy Chuck, who looked really scary as he just stood by the door, staring at me with a face devoid of emotion. I have never been so mortified in my entire life as it hit me that I was lying here completely naked, my face covered with cum, strapped to this bed, on display for everyone in the room to see. My mind was racing with questions as John was speaking. How did he find out? When did he find out? What was he going to do to me? What was he going to do about our family?

"Hey, Chuck. Why don't you head down to Brian's room and give him those pictures we promised him and make sure he understands what happens if he breaks our deal." With that, Chuck left the grabbed an envelope from the dresser and left the room.

"So, as you've probably figured out, we have three nights of video of you two fucking. All it took to get loverboy to go along with us was for Chuck to show him those tapes this afternoon and threaten to send them to his wife if he didn't cooperate. Unfortunately for him, we lied. The videos were hand delivered to his wife about fifteen minutes ago, along with some photos of him entering a motel near his office during the past two weeks with someone named Paula Templeton who I believe is the administrative assistant at your company's sales office in Chicago where Brian works. Those photos were also delivered to Paula's husband and to your VP of Sales. I'm told that Mr. Templeton was not happy to find out that his wife was fucking loverboy every Tuesday over long lunches. My guess would be that he has a ball beating in his future. We also sent her photos of him entering that same hotel last Thursday with someone named Libby Croft who I believe is one of the customers he calls on. We also sent those photos to her husband and your VP of Sales."

All I could think was, Oh my God! How long has he known for him to have gathered that much information? I needed to try to explain everything to him. I needed for him to know that I still loved him more than anything and that I would do anything to make things right. But he didn't give me a chance to speak as he just continued "explaining" things to me.

"As for you my dear, I want to thank you for being so trusting as to not change any of your passwords. Part of me is angry that you didn't even have enough respect for me to try to hide your affair. Apparently, you think I'm so stupid that you can just text and email that dickhead on accounts that I have full access to. Unfortunately for you, I'm not as stupid as you think. You see, about two months ago, while you were in the shower one morning, I heard your phone buzz on the table by the bed. I decided to check it in case it was something important and what I found was a text from Brian telling you how much he was looking forward to seeing you at the conference in a few months so he could "fuck you so hard that you wouldn't be able to walk straight."

"Since that morning, I have been busy hiring private investigators, working with a lawyer to draw up divorce papers, and planning exactly how I was going to deal with you. First, while loverboy was busy securing your restraints and I was fucking your mouth, Chuck took the liberty to log into your personal email account and send a message to everyone in your contacts list. It simply reads 'I have decided that I no longer want to be married to John. Please view the attached video and it should explain everything.' I then attached the video from the past three days to that email. By the way, I sent that marked for return receipt and, let me see, it looks like at least a hundred of your contacts have read the message. Next, Chuck logged into your Facebook page and changed your status to single and posted the same message and a link to the video. Chuck has also changed the passwords to your phone, tablet, email, and Facebook to make sure you can't delete the messages before most of your friends and family see them."