Himari and Ichika Make Me Their Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both my owners looked at me from over the books they were reading. I put my knees well apart on the floor, rose up as far as the cables that ran from my harness to the ankle cuffs would allow, then I took another deep breath and opened my eyes wide and lolled out my tongue. I remembered just in time to put my mitts up next to my nipples, then I knew I had one more thing to do.

Wicked smiles creased my owners' faces as I thrust my hips forward and started to waggle my dick around. Ichika giggled and pointed, but Himari just smiled down at me, almost unblinking, and watched as I waggled about my cock with my tongue lolling out. I knew they controlled me then, that my dick and my body and probably my mind were in their power, but the thought wasn't an erotic one, it was deeper than that, humbling, not something that would make me hard. Himari nodded a few minutes later, then Ichika said, "Stop, lie down, stay," and pointed to the space where her feet met the floor, so I lay down on top of them and that satisfied her.

Nothing else of note happened on that first day, and I spent a lot of it lying down next to Ichika or Himari's feet. We went through most of the orders I had learned, and a few strokes a long crop taught me whenever I made some little error in my obeisance. I buzzed with submissive energy, and as the two women effortlessly bossed me around, I settled into the new feeling of having a body that could not stand.

They fed me from a dog bowl and gave me water from a bottle that they squeezed into my mouth. I had to go to the toilet three times, but the special bidet with its sensors and water jets did its thing perfectly and I was left alone in the bathroom, albeit with the door open, during the process. When it came time for bed, they locked me in a cage in their bedroom, then turned in themselves after a long conversation that seemed to be about me, judging by the looks they kept casting my way.

Day Two

I awoke the next day to the sounds of sex from the bed. I opened my eyes and saw Ichika lay face down, her tongue busy in Himari's pussy, and I watched from the lying down position as the buxom woman got closer and closer to orgasm. I didn't know if I would get to cum at all as their pet, but watching that show made my dick rock hard and reminded me it was on show to anyone who cared to look.

When it was Ichika's turn, she had Himari release me from the cage. I thought for a minute that Ichika intended me to lick her to orgasm, but instead she leashed me and had me sit and stay next to her, on the floor, one hand holding my leash while the other stroked Himari's hair as she ate Ichika out.

I sat and I stayed and I watched. Ichika cast me sidelong glances and every time she saw that I was faithfully holding the position, it excited her a little bit more, and Himari seemed to do something faster with her tongue that Ichika responded to. Ichika pulled me closer to her with the leash, kissed me, then she spoke one word to me: beg.

I did it without thinking, moving my mitts up and rolling them in circles, while I whined and panted and made big eyes at Ichika, who drank in the sight of her collared puppy begging like a good boy for her. I felt like I wanted to be her good boy, wanted her to be happy, and I was not awake enough yet to be troubled by my human thoughts or to question what I was doing.

Ichika watched me beg for a few hot minutes, then she gasped and came with a squelch. Himari licked and licked her, and Ichika rode an orgasm for the longest time, all while I kept begging as she had not told me to stop. She closed her eyes and fell down into the pillows, and Himari told me to stop, sit, and stay, while Ichika dropped my leash.

The excitement was over for the moment, and I watched my owners kiss and cuddle on the bed. There was so much love between them, you could see it in every stroke of a hand across the other's belly, every caress, every wide-eyed gaze. They coaxed each other down off the high and I just sat, stayed, and watched, until eventually Himari looked over at me and smiled.

I admired her luscious big breasts and her ample thighs: she sat on top of the bedcovers, so I could see it all. I was surprised when she beckoned me up onto the bed, but she pointed between her and Ichika and said "go", so I went - I clambered up off the floor and crawled between the women who had taken control of me, then Ichika had me lie down with my back to her chest, so I was facing Himari.

My buxom owner shuffled up the bed and presented me with one of her tits to suck, so I took the juicy nipple in my mouth and began to suck it. Himari gave a little moan of pleasure, then she hooked a hand behind my shaved head and held me close - I hoped in that moment that the muzzle was not going back on after, but knew for sure I had no say in the matter.

Ichika's cool hands roamed around my body. She caressed my bottom and fingered my arsehole while I took turns licking and sucking on each of Himari's breasts. My cock grew harder and harder, and I began to pant and whimper to cope with how turned on I was getting. Himari responded to the tit-sucking, cooing and stroking my face, and Ichika kept on stroking up and down my body, centring me in my flesh.

Some conversation passed between the two of them, but I could not pick out any words. Himari let me keep on sucking on her luscious boobs until my cock was rock hard, and Ichika just kept on and on with the long traces of her nails across my tingling skin. I was nestled between them, warm, safe, utterly controlled, absolutely their pet in that moment.

Himari pushed my face gently away. Ichika held me while Himari rolled off the bed and got on her knees. Himari moved until she was right next to the edge of the bed, her breasts swelling over the bedcovers, then she beckoned me to her. When I got near, she had me kneel up, then she placed the tip of my hard cock between her boobs and I heard Ichika giggle.

"Hump, puppy," said Himari.

I was already desperate to cum, so I thrust my cock forward between her boobs and gasped as I felt resistance and a surge of answering pleasure. Himari wiggled her tits a little as I thrust back and forth, and then I felt Ichika come up behind me and take hold of my leash. With one owner in front of me and one at my rear, I knelt there rising and falling, moving a little forward then a little back, as each stroke of my cock through Himari's breasts brought me closer to orgasm.

They were everything I could have dreamed of in owners, except in my dreams I usually hadn't been blackmailed into it. Himari had an assured sensuality to her, a sense of being completely at home in her curvy body, while from Ichika I sensed pent-up energy, a dynamo ready to be released. Ichika caressed my back with one hand, while Himari used both of hers to hold her breasts together.

"Bark," said Ichika.

She giggled as I started to yip and yap with each thrust of my hard dick through her partner's boobs. I felt the humiliation inside me, and in that moment I knew it was driving me on just as much as the lust. I was a captured puppy slave to two dommes, with 27 days to go, and there was nothing whatsoever I could do about it. With all my power gone, all I was capable of in that moment was following orders, so I humped hard and I yapped loud.

"Good puppy," cooed Himari.

"Good boy," said Ichika, then giggled at me.

I yapped my thanks and Himari squeezed her tits tighter together so that I got more resistance as I humped them. That gave me more and more surges of pleasure, and I found that my climax was beginning to creep up on me. I yipped, yapped, humped and breathed, with ragged timing that got more and more out of sync with my movements.

"Good boy," said Himari.

"Hump boy!" cried Ichika.

I went at Himari's tits with all my energy, and then I felt my head fill with the climax and my cock spurted between my owner's boobs. I humped and humped as more orgasm flowed within my body, and Himari smiled at me, almost motherly in her expression, as my cum splattered on her chest and around her tits. The climax peaked, then it dissipated with my final strokes, and I withdrew from Himari's tits; she got up onto the bed and pointed at them,

"Eat," she said, pointing at my cum.

It seemed pointless to whine my displeasure, so I inhaled deeply, then put my face in between her tits and licked up the first spot of pearly-white salty cum I could see. Himari patted my head, said "Good boy," then let me get on with it. I worked quickly, trying not to think about what I was doing or why, and quite quickly Himari's tits ceased to be a sticky mess, with just a residual sheen from my licking behind. I could taste the cum in my mouth, and when I was finally done and looked up at Himari, she kissed me and I fancied she tasted it too.

Normally that would be the point where a lover would have taken off my mitts or harness. It hit me hard in the moments that followed that I had got rid of the horniness, for the time being, but there was no scene to end. They were going to keep treating me as their puppy regardless of who had cum and how I felt, and that was shown to me when Ichika took my leash and led me out of the bedroom on all-fours.

I crawled behind her into the bathroom, then she sat down on the toilet and took a piss right in front of me. I watched as she sat there, holding my leash, and realised the lesson: humans can piss in front of animals without embarrassment. I knelt, my legs spread, my cock flaccid, and then Ichika pointed at the bathroom's special low toilet and then at me.

While Ichika held my leash, I cocked a leg and pissed into the toilet while she watched. I felt like I blushed a deep crimson, but Ichika just stared at me with her intense eyes, and I knew better than to try and pull away or defy her. I had no doubt she would use whatever pain she needed to in order to train me, but in that moment she was happy enough with my performance.

Ichika took me into the shower - before we went in she taped around the top of my mitts to stop water getting inside them, but otherwise she left he harnessed and collared. Her hands ran all over me, cleaning my skin, soaping me and blasting away dirt with the shower. I leaned against her warm legs as she showered herself, and she would often reach down and pat my head or stroke my face.

Breakfast was fed to me morsel by morsel at the kitchen table; Himari and Ichika took turns carving up little bits of food, and I begged for each and every one until they judged me to have meant it, at which point I licked the scrap off their hand and swallowed it down. They chatted together at the table in rapid Japanese that I could never have hoped to follow, then finally Himari went off to get showered and Ichika cleared the table.

Perhaps a few hours after breakfast, I was lying down in front of the sofa while we watched some kind of soap opera, completely unintelligible to me, when a little package arrived. Ichika ripped it open and showed it to Himari with breathless excitement, then she sat on the sofa and dangled it in front of my eyes.

From Ichika's hand dangled a little metal tag, the kind that goes on a pet collar, and engraved into it on one side was the English phrase 'Little Prince'; on the other side were Japanese characters that I guessed must mean the same thing. Ichika had me kneel up and then she threaded the disc onto the D-ring of my collar, and suddenly I had my petname.

"Good boy, Little Prince!" said Ichika.

"Display, Little Prince!" said Himari.

I rose smoothly from kneeling down to standing on my knees, then I lolled out my tongue and opened my eyes. Somehow a yip escaped my throat without my intending, and Ichika licked her lips as I made the sound. I started to waggle my dick around as I had been trained to, and I heard a little metallic tinkle as the name tag danced beneath my neck and tapped against the D-ring.

They had me keep holding display position for quite some time. Sweat formed on my brow and I felt my knees start to hurt from the pressure of standing on them, but I kept on holding that position and my owners kept on enjoying it. If I wanted to avoid the consequences of my crime, this was my penance, and in any case ... something in me responded to Himari and Ichika.

I knew there couldn't have been all that many people who would have considered being a pet-slave instead of risking prison, but I realised as I gazed up at my gorgeous owners, and as they gazed down at me, that there wouldn't have been many men they'd have wanted to enslave. They had picked me out to become 'Little Prince', because I had shown them that side of myself in the fetish club we'd met in. I had become their puppy precisely because they thought I would suit that lifestyle.

When Himari said 'lie down' I collapsed gratefully back onto the cushion and took up my now familiar position lying at my mistresses' feet. At that moment I was not leashed, but I felt their control even so: I went where they said, did what they said, ate when they said. In full pet-bondage I could go almost nowhere and do almost nothing, and they knew it. Instead, I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep, safe in the knowledge that I was watched over by my two mysterious dommes.

I awoke what felt like two or three hours later. Himari had gone out somewhere, so Ichika and I played fetch all around the house, with her throwing a red ball and me bounding after it to get it in my mouth and bring it back to her. Every time I dropped it into her palm, she patted my head or stroked my face with her other hand, and I found her warm touch so reassuring that I was racing back to her just to experience it again.

Ichika was delighted at my obedience. She played with me all around the house, never seeming to tire of the game, and I bounded around wherever she took me, chasing the ball, returning to her, shooting off again, scampering back to her. She had given me soft kneepads to protect my legs, so crawling back to her did not hurt, and the constant going and returning kept me stimulated, kept my mind off my predicament, even while it was my predicament.

I sensed Ichika getting more and more turned on as we played. She had had an orgasm just that morning, but as she threw the ball and I raced back to her, I thought she was becoming more and more frisky. That feeling was confirmed when she threw the ball into the bedroom, up onto the bed, and I bounded up onto the bedcovers to get it.

"Stay, Little Prince!" yelled Ichika.

She took the ball from my mouth and threw it away, and I had to restrain myself not to run after it automatically, which made Ichika giggle at me. She wriggled out of her knickers but left her skirt and her top on, then she flopped down onto the bed and opened her legs, pointing me to a spot between them. When we were all lined up and she was comfortable in the pillows, she clicked her fingers and said 'lick'.

I dove in. Her bush was thick and black, in sharp contrast to my shaved privates, and I searched with my tongue for several strokes before I found her clit. I wondered if she wanted me to work my way around her vulva, to build her up, but when my tongue connected with her clit she put a hand on my collar to fix me there, and said 'Good boy' to me, which was apparently all the instruction she was going to provide. I remembered the training video - Ichika did not intend to speak to me like a human, so I had to act like her pet-slave and just go with the command words and anything else I could work out.

Ichika's moans sounded like 'ayeyeye' or 'hunf', or some mix of the two. She moaned and cried out a lot but otherwise she stayed so still on the bed as I licked at her clit. I liked the way her fingers felt curled inside my collar to hold me in place, and I enjoyed worshipping her that way just as much as I'd ever enjoyed worshipping any lover. It didn't occur to me in that moment that she had blackmailed me, I just licked, and savoured the taste of my mistress on my tongue.

It didn't take long before my horny, willowy owner got what she wanted. I lapped at her clit and she moaned louder and louder. Her fingers pulled me closer to her pussy, so that all I could see and smell and taste was her, her, her. I loved it, so much that I lapped faster and faster until my jaw ached, just to hear her respond to me and to feel her getting wetter and wetter.

My mistress exploded into an intense orgasm that made her scream and shriek, and I lapped and lapped at her to keep it going for her as long as I possibly could. I could try and say I was making a bet that pleasing her would make things easier for me, but truth told I had no cares for myself whatsoever in that moment. I just kept on licking, being her good boy, craving her pleasure.

She held me on the bed afterwards, running one hand up and down my flank as we both calmed down, and I pushed myself into her body to get her warmth and feel her companionship. She ignored my hard dick like it wasn't there, just stroked me as her pet and cooed to me in Japanese, until finally when she was ready to get up and go about her day.

"Cage," she said to me.

I got off the bed and padded down into the cage where I had slept, a space two metres long and about one and a half metres high, then to my surprise Ichika locked the door of the cage and shut me in. She blew me a kiss then walked out of the room; fifteen minutes later I heard Himari come in, but neither of them came in to get me or check on me or make use of me.

I waited in the cage until we had our evening meal, which I was given in a bowl on the kitchen floor, then I was put back in the cage while Himari and Ichika watched a film together in the sitting room. The metal bars enclosed me and I remembered that I was just a pet to these women, a human animal to be switched on and off, and that to act like a pet in those moments meant to relax, wait, and maybe pine for my mistresses a bit. I did all three until bedtime, when Himari and Ichika took me to the bathroom, then put me back in the cage and turned out the light.

Day 3

It was some time in the afternoon when our guest came round. She arrived through the front door, hugged my mistresses, then made a beeline for me where I lay on the cushions in front of the sofa. The woman was Japanese, perhaps in her early thirties, and she wore a smart white blouse and a loose black skirt. I didn't know whether I was supposed to greet her, so I just waited for instructions and stared up at her, watching her eyes sparkle as she took in my puppified slave body.

Japanese flowed between Himari, Ichika and the guest. She nodded and looked at me, back at them, seeming to appraise me several times, and they all chatted away about some topic that involved me, until finally an agreement seemed to be reached. Himari snapped her fingers at me - pay attention - then had me kneel in front of the woman.

The guest patted my knees to make me spread my legs, then she opened a black briefcase she had brought with her. Inside the briefcase I saw ten sizes of stainless steel chastity cage, all laid out in a row, and a separate section that held some miscellaneous objects, like the cold pack that the guest selected and squeezed to make it activate.

She thrust the pack into my crotch and I yelped as the cold started to flow. There was nothing especially erotic for me in that moment, because the humbling of what was about to happen exceeded that limit inside me where it could turn me on. A stranger had come to see my enslavement, treated me like a piece of property, and would shortly lock up my cock. I managed not to cry, but I could not keep from blushing.

The guest waited until I was thoroughly flaccid, then she took a measuring tape and took the measure of my shaft, from above and below. When my dick responded a little to the touch, she applied cold again and waited for it to shrink. Otherwise she ignored my existence: I was a problem for her to solve, and she was going to do that.