Himari and Ichika Make Me Their Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used a piece of cord to measure the circumference of the base of my shaft, then she went into the briefcase and selected one of the smaller rings, which she clipped closed behind my balls, and then she wriggled the ring. I felt it move around a little, so she unclipped it, and then she clipped a smaller one back in place and tried to move that around: it sat snugly in place, and she nodded at it.

There were ten sizes of chastity cage. She selected the fourth smallest and threaded my shaft through it, then tried locking it to the base ring with the click of a padlock. She wiggled the cage around, then she had me crawl around in circles, just ahead of her, while she watched on, silent and contemplative. The guest brought me back to the kneeling position I had held in front of the couch.

She spoke to my owners and they had a look at me moving around in it. Ichika got down onto the floor and picked up the chastity cage with me inside it, then moved it around and to the side. She shook her head at Himari, who chuckled in a knowing way, and the guest nodded to Ichika. Next the guest unlocked the cage and slipped it off, then selected the next size down and put that in place with another firm push and the click of a lock.

I crawled around the room for the guest and Ichika, and each of them watched me as I moved. Ichika sounded excited and the guest just replied to her in calm, professional tones, like this was something she did every day. I crawled and crawled, feeling like a piece of meat on display, and eventually Ichika brought me back to kneel in front of her.

Our guest handed Ichika a set of keys, then Ichika handed her a wad of cash, and they shook hands. With that, the guest locked up her briefcase again, bowed to Ichika and Himari, ignored me completely and left. Ichika flopped down into the sofa, then pointed to a space on the floor in front of her and said "go", so I crawled there.

"Display," said Ichika.

Beneath me the chastity cage bounced and wobbled as I waggled my dick around in display posture. I shed a tear of release as my owners' eyes tracked the shiny metal cage as it jumped around, and I kept on making it bounce for them for a very intense five minutes. Himari smiled thinly at me, but Ichika grinned with enormous happiness, and I thought perhaps this was more her fetish than Himari's.

What Ichika said next seemed to confirm that, "Little Prince," she said and took hold of the chastity cage in one hand. "Little ... Prince. Good little boy. Little puppy. Little Prince..."

I yipped back at her, as if to say yes, I am your little prince, and she nodded, satisfied. I went back to lying down on the cushions and then Ichika and Himari watched some TV together. They both played with me off and on for the rest of the day, but my dick stayed locked up firmly, and neither of them took an orgasm from my tongue. For that day at least, I was just their puppy, albeit one who now knew that they had taken total control of the last part of me that had been left free.

Day Four

A knock on the door around midday heralded the arrival of our next set of visitors. I lay down in my customary position as Ichika went to answer the door, and I watched as a woman in her early twenties entered and kissed Ichika on the cheek, then a man in his fifties followed her in, bowed low, and dropped to his knees the moment the door was closed.

The young woman wore a white dress with a wide, short skirt, and had her glossy black hair up in pigtails. She clicked her fingers at the man she had come in with, and he immediately began to strip naked, like it was the most natural thing in the world for him to do, while the young woman stood over him and watched imperiously.

From a rucksack the young woman had brought in she produced a harness similar to mine and buckled it around her slave's chest, then strapped it through his crotch. She kept her slave - on that day at least - in chastity, and I saw his dick twitch a little as the straps of the harness were pulled tight and he started to turn from a person into a pet.

His body was as hairless as mine, and when he was mitted, collared and leashed, he was brought over to me so we could get a good look at each other. We were made to kneel facing each other, and I was introduced to the man as "Pup", and I to him as "Little Prince". We faced each other, helpless and exposed, and I watched as the man grinned at me and then panted in obvious excitement - whether he was there consensually or not, he clearly had a real liking for the situation.

The women chatted, and Pup and I just sat there, my leash in Himari's hand and Pup's in his owner's. We looked each other up and down and appraised each other's bodies - we had the same thin frames, the same size cocks, roughly speaking, but where I thought we differed was that I saw far less worry in his eyes, far more comfort with the situation of being nude, harnessed, a pet instead of a person.

Our owners chatted and ignored us for something like an hour, then Pup and I suddenly became the focus of attention. The young mistress pointed to an open area of the floor where I was often trained, and my mistresses nodded to her. Both pets' leashes were released, and we were positioned in front of each other, on all fours, ready to do something or other.

I started to wonder if they were going to have me fuck the guy, or him fuck me, and what that would feel like for me, but then the young woman held out her phone, typed a word in, and had it say it back to me in English. "Wrestle," said the phone; she said a Japanese word to her pet-slave and he yipped then bounded forward towards me and bowled me over, to howls of laughter from the women watching.

Pup pinned me easily, flopping his body weight over me and then pushing me down into the ground. I felt his naked skin against mine, felt his harness brushing against mine and then I felt his steel chastity cage tap on my flank and my skin responded with a rush of energy that made my hairs stand on end. The women clapped, and I glanced over to see them.

The young woman who had brought Pup already had a hand beneath her skirt, and I saw Ichika follow suit by slipping her own panties off and throwing them to the floor. Himari got up, walked quickly to the bedroom, and came back bearing a vibrator, then she sat down next to Ichika and turned the device on. All three women watched Pup and I, then the young woman clicked her fingers again, a signal for us to start another round.

I rolled slowly to the side as Pup rushed me, and he yipped and yapped happily at me for understanding the game. When he rushed at me a second time, I met him with some force from my own back legs, and then our mitted arms grappled around each other's bodies and we fell to the floor in a tangle. I heard the women cheer, and felt a pang of jealousy that they would get to cum, and I would most likely not.

My attention snapped back to Pup. He was more used to being a pet than I was, but I fancied he was only about as strong as me, and perhaps a little slower from being so much older. We rolled around and I felt his mitts get beneath my armpits, and then he managed to flip me somehow so that I was on my belly. Pup scrambled to get on top of me, then he landed with his belly on my back and I felt his chastity cage press into my bottom and part my cheeks. Pup pinned me like that, and I yipped my submission as our mistresses got themselves off to the sight.

Pup and I wrestled until our brows sweated. He was starting to tire after the tenth bout, and I finally got on top of him and felt his body yield beneath mine. To my surprise, he licked my face eagerly and yipped and yapped at me, and then Ichika said "lick" to me, so I licked Pup's face back, and then we were taking turns licking each other's faces while our mistresses took in the spectacle.

I let Pup up and this time I dodged to his side as he came towards me. I put one of my mitts around his leading arm, then I flipped it out to the side and he slipped and fell down onto his belly, so I quickly circled around and landed on top of his back and got myself on top of him, so that now it was my chastity cage that stuck into his buttcheeks.

"Hump!" yelled Himari.

I didn't really want to hump the guy, but my mistresses were no nonsense women, so I started to thrust my caged cock between Pup's buttocks while the women shrieked and giggled. I felt my dick twitch and swell as I understood the power of the position I held, and Pup wriggled beneath me and thrust back into my humps, so our owners got the maximum show.

I started with one hesitant thrust of my caged cock between Pup's buttocks, and he yipped in delight as my thrust hit home. Himari clapped and Ichika grinned, so I figured I would try and please them, and maybe this whole deal would be easier as a result. With a little more force I humped Pup again, and the watching trio of women all showed signs of real pleasure at the display.

So I blushed through it and humped another man, another pet, with my caged cock as the women gazed down at us from the sofa. I felt Pup's chastity cage hit mine sometimes, and I felt my cock start to swell up as the humping continued. I'd been around enough fetish spaces to know that a lot of women loved to see men play together, and so even though I vastly preferred to play with women, I could do this to please women.

I caught myself then: I was kidding myself that I had a choice. I had to do this to please my women - my owners - and that was that. I humped away at Pup until Ichika called on me to stop, then Pup and I raced around the room again. He had got wise to my moves, and he flipped me with a deft feint to the left, then ramming himself underneath me as I turned to evade. I felt his mitts push my arms out, felt his weight come down on top of my back, and I knew I was pinned.

"Hump!" yelled his owner.

I whined but Ichika scolded me in Japanese, and she picked up a vicious-looking riding crop to threaten me. As Pup lined up his chastity cage behind me, I arched my back so he could get between my butt cheeks, then I shed a tear of humiliation as I felt his metal cage start to press against my arsehole. A rush of tingling pleasure came too, and I wondered what it would be like to be fucked by the other pet - perhaps that was where this was all going, I thought.

They let him hump me for a long time. Pup got very hot and bothered, and he clearly loved the situation; I felt some physical reaction to his excitement, and the pressure on my hole, but my head was still spinning from the strangeness of being kept as a pet and I couldn't relax into it. Pup humped and humped me, and I saw the fascinated arousal on my owners' faces as they watched the show.

We wrestled and humped all afternoon, only stopping when our owners judged we were too exhausted to keep going. Some energy drinks and a little food would be given to restore us, and then we'd be off again, chasing around the room. Our owners came twice each, from their fingers, and we pets came not at all - it became clear enough to me that we were not going to be unlocked, and that actually let me relax into the game just a little.

Pup left sometime early in the evening, and Himari took over training me while Ichika went and did something else in another room. She had me roll onto my back and display my belly and caged cock to her, and I got a jelly bean every time I did it well enough. It took me a while to figure out what that meant, but it clicked when I felt the roll make my chastity cage wiggle around and Ichika giggled.

I rolled, I wiggled the cage around my dick, Ichika laughed and I got a sweet jelly bean that was the first really nice food I'd been allowed. Then repeat. She started to make it harder for me to get the jelly beans, and that meant I had to yip as I wiggled my cage around, just to show what a puppy I was. It was all stuff I'd have killed to do consensually, but it frightened me as much as it excited me to do it with someone who'd used the threat of prison to force me into the role.

I was caged that night with that on my mind. I had fantasised about being owned, about being controlled and kept as a pet, about being naked and harnessed in just such a cage, totally exposed to a powerful, attractive woman. Now I had two of those in my life, and living the fantasy was proving to be quite the ordeal. My cock betrayed me, trying to get hard in its cage as I attempted to sleep, and I drifted off salivating over the thought of licking Ichika's pussy and sucking Himari's tits.

The Pet Show

I think we were about two weeks into my enslavement, but I had no reliable way to really keep track of days. It was sometime early in the afternoon and I was kneeling on a sturdy table, my paws up next to my chest, tongue lolled out. On one side of me stood Ichika and the other Himari, who at that moment held my leash tight; around us in the cavernous warehouse were many dominant women, their human slaves, and their exclusively male pets.

At that moment I think most of the puppified males in the building knelt on display tables, all laid out in rows, while the women and their slaves milled around inspecting us. My cock had been unlocked for the day, and I wore a whippy black buttplug tail to complete my look, along with the usual black leather harness that kept me under control and on all-fours.

A Japanese woman in her sixties walked over to us, her hair up in a severe knot, two young slaveboys trailing after her on long leashes. Whereas the woman wore a green dress with a filigree pattern of a tree picked out along its length, her slaveboys just wore tight white PVC tops, chastity cages, and nothing else. On their tops was written something in Japanese: perhaps their names, as the characters were different.

Himari gave my leash a little tug and I yipped and yapped as the woman in the green dress smiled thinly at me. I was one of only two white pet-slaves on display, and that seemed to attract me a lot of attention. I yipped especially loud when the new woman shot out a hand and grabbed my balls, then she rolled them around in her palm and said something to my owners in Japanese, which drew a good-natured laugh and left me blushing.

The attendees were mostly Japanese women, but here and there I caught other languages floating across the room: a young black woman with three pet-slaves of her own seemed to be speaking French, and a middle-aged white woman with a naked male and a naked female slave in tow was speaking English, with an Eastern European accent. I wasn't supposed to turn my head much, so I could only catch glimpses of them when they walked past my view.

One young Japanese couple - two curvy women - came over and took a particular shine to me. With Ichika's encouragement, they ran their hands all over my body and inspected every inch of me like I was a piece of livestock. Despite the objectification, my cock got harder and harder as they let their fingers brush over my ribs and weighed my balls in their palms, and especially when they tweaked my buttplug tail and sent shivers through my backside.

At any moment I could have pulled away from Ichika and Himari, tried to explain to the other women there that I was held against my will, but the way all the attendees responded to me was so intense, so charged, that it swept me along. I wondered if any of the other males there were captives like me, blackmailed bitches serving women who had caught them out somehow, and gradually it dawned on me that if I resisted, it would likely be treated as a fantasy or a roleplay by anyone who cared to listen. Himari and Ichika would bundle me back into the car with an explanation that I was just acting out to get more training, or some other excuse, and that would be that. If there were other non-consensual slaves there, that would mean these women fully accepted that, and resistance would land me in even more trouble.

At the same time, my cock just kept on getting hard when I was inspected. I didn't know where I was, I didn't know who anyone was, but I found that I liked it and them even so. Whenever a new woman felt me up or had me yip and yap for her, I got a tingling rush that spread with a wave of heat and then made my brain fizz and my dick twitch. Looks of lust and desire greeted me from all directions, and somehow I felt accepted - though as a pet, not a person.

I had been on the table about an hour when the woman with the Eastern European accent sauntered over to me. She wore a leather corset, a long black skirt and matching boots, and she was followed by a naked black man who stood well over six feet tall, and an equally nude white girl with brunette hair, in her early twenties, whose leashes the mistress held in one elegant hand.

"Inspect him then," said the mistress.

"Yes, mistress!" squeaked the brunette, then she skipped up to me, "Hi puppy, I'm Sapphire, aren't you the cutest little puppy slave, good boy, good boy. Let me guess, Mistress Ichika and Mistress Himari gave you a 'choice' and now you find yourself here, living your best life and not knowing what hit you. Don't answer - pets don't talk.

"You're just adorable, you know? Your puppy yap, your puppy nose, your puppy eyes, that lolling tongue, and those scrumptious little round globes you have, I could just eat you up. Or you me, preferably" - at that moment her mistress said something in Japanese to my owners - "and I bet you're just loving being a puppy-slave, aren't you? Not being burdened by choices, living by instinct as much as thought - it suits you.

"Maybe your owners will let me play with you for a while, if my owner asks very nicely. Maybe you and I could get to know each other over in the soft-seating, or I could take you around one of the assault courses and see how you perform - though I don't think you can be all that well-trained for running, judging by how long you've been a pet-slave...

"Yap for me. Good boy! Yap when I squeeze your balls now. Good puppy! And again. Good boy! You're a good pet for a boy who's been that way for just a fortnight, yes you are, yes you are boy. Do you miss your hands? Poor puppy. Whine for me... Good boy. See how easy it is to just obey... Mistress? Can I?"

"They say yes - take him over to those couches and have your fun, slavegirl," said her Mistress.

"Thank you Mistress! Come, puppy, heel!"

Sapphire took my leash and guided me to crawl down off the table, and I saw Himari and Ichika walk off to go and inspect some other pet-slaves. I looked up at Sapphire's bouncy bottom as she half-walked, half-skipped towards some couches that had been set up in one corner of this part of the warehouse. The slavegirl had a fine, curvy body, and it made me harder just gazing up at it. I didn't mind so mich that she was leading me around like a pet in front of dozens of people - she acted like it was totally normal, and that confidence swept me along.

"All right, puppy, lick me now," said Sapphire.

She flopped down onto a sofa and opened her legs to show off her perfectly smooth pussy, then she beckoned me to approach. With my leash in her dainty hand, she pulled me towards her until my lips touched her sex and she groaned with pent-up lust. One of her hands guided my head to her clit, then she gripped my collar and leash tight and held me firm.

"No teasing or timewasting, puppy, make me cum quick. Good boy!"

I dove in and got busy. Sapphire was a gorgeous girl and I was in submissive heaven to be between her legs, worshipping her like that. She treated me as someone who would automatically obey and my whole body, really my whole being, responded to that intensely. I felt a warm glow suffuse me as I licked her clit and her moans brought me great joy.

"Good puppy, so eager, so obedient, oh you good good boy... You're where you belong right now, huh? Listen to your body and mine, puppy, do what you need to do, what you want to do and give me all of that eager beaver tongue. Oh good boy! Good boy..."