Himari and Ichika Make Me Their Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave into my passion and licked at her clit with fast, strong strokes, which made her start to buck her hips up and down, just a little, while she used her hand to keep my head in position. I still sometimes raised my hands to try and use them, then remembered the mitts that were locked securely onto them, and how my fingers could not help pleasure the slavegirl. I missed my hands, in that moment.

"Faster now, puppy," said Sapphire.

I yipped in the affirmative and she shuddered as the sound connected with her clit, then I started to lick her faster and faster, just as she had ordered. My jaw began to ache, but her cries of passion drove me on, and I fought the pain away to keep on pleasuring this strange nymph who had just walked into my life and grabbed me up.

"Nearly there, puppy."

All my last energy in my tongue went into licking that girl as fast as I possibly could, and just when I thought my jaw was going to give out, when pain was making my eyes water and my face shake, she came. Sapphire climaxed with a yell, and she rode the flicks of my tongue as her orgasm rocked her body and I felt shivers and shudders pass through her legs and into me.

"Good, good boy," she cooed to me when she had collected herself a little, "Now let's clean your face and take you back to your owners..."

I felt a little sad as I crawled after Sapphire. She had spoke the first full sentences I had understood in two weeks, and that had made me feel closer to her than I did to Ichika and Himari, who could only show me affection with strokes and rubs, rather than the words I craved. Nonetheless, I knew they owned me and they were in control; what was left of my rational mind knew to obey, lest I get more days on my pet-slavery sentence and have to miss even more of my trip.

When Sapphire found Ichika, my owner took my leash and hugged the girl, then waved her away. We walked - well, I crawled - over to the edge of a roped off arena where pet-slaves could be led through an assault course. It had polytunnels, jumps, cones, some kind of muddy pit, and some narrow ramps that went up and down to test balance and coordination.

The course seemed to be a big deal. A few human puppies were brought to the start and let go, with each completing the course as a big stopwatch ran. They took it in turns to compete, and as I watched them go I realised they must each have had months or even years of practice at moving like they did - living as pets must have been part of their lives, permanently.

I saw Sapphire on the other side of the arena, and when her eye caught mine she blew me a kiss and I smiled. Her nudity reminded me of my own, but I found that with the crowd's eyes on the racing petmales, and with so many other naked slaves surrounding me, I was not so embarrassed at being put on display like that. I knew, even then, that I also had enjoyed the attention, the pats, the caresses, the way everyone there had enjoyed looking at me. These women were truly passionate about men like me, and I felt that in my gut.

Eventually a stocky Japanese petmale in his thirties won the races and was presented with a red rosette to thunderous applause. The women running the event made up several more arenas for us pets to try our skills on, and the event became a free-for-all. Ichika walked me quickly over to one of the new roped-off arenas, got me in position at the start, then took off my leash.

She yelled at me, something that meant go, then pointed to the first obstacle. I bounded away, and heard Ichika's answering giggles as my dick and balls wobbled and bounced beneath me. That made me blush, but the only thing was to keep moving, to keep pleasing my owner, and see what happened next: my mental horizon was the next obstacle, the next hour at a stretch.

Ichika ran and walked beside me. She led me first to a series of cones that I had to weave my way between, and she directed me with waves and shouts as if I didn't get the concept. Next I had to crawl up a long narrow plank without falling off, then down the other side, while Ichika stood to one side and looked a little nervous. Once or twice I nearly stumbled, but I realised the key was to maintain some momentum without going too fast, and Ichika gave me a little clap when I got down to the other end.

I sensed many eyes watching me as I made my run. Scampering through the polytunnel was a brief respite from being watched, but when I emerged out of the other end, it just made me remember my exposure, my helplessness, all over again. Dozens of strangers had seen everything about me and appraised me as a result, but then they had only appraised me in comparison to other puppy slaves - was that the real me, I wondered. Did it truly matter? Or was it important for my sub-mind, my slave-self, to be objectified by these women?

Round the course I went, as fast as my barely-trained limbs could carry me. Often my legs would pull taut the wires that held them to the harness, but bit by bit I learned how to push-run in a crawling position, as if I was starting to stand but never making it to my feet, and Ichika seemed pleased with my progress. That pleased me, I had to admit. When we reached the end of the course, she patted me on the head, leaned down and kissed my cheek, then led me straight off to the next course she wanted me to try.

So it went for what felt like two hours: we ran a course, I felt everyone's gaze watching the bumbling white puppy-slave, and then we waited for a slot on the next course, we ran the course, I was appraised by another round of watchers, and so on. I often saw Sapphire watching me - a naked white girl was easy to pick out from the crowd of mostly clothed Japanese mistresses. I wondered what she got from the exposure, if she was there willingly, but every time I saw her face it was lit up with happiness so I figured she was where she wanted to be.

I began to tire but Ichika thrashed me with a long crop to motivate me round the last few courses. I ran them, on all-fours, with her crop landing on my bottom to the cheers and applause of many of the watching women. That made me shiver, with pain or pleasure I could not say, but it did push me to go further and harder for Ichika, and seeing that I had dug deep made her beam with joy. Seeing her happy really did please me, and as much as I hated myself for that, it also reminded me that at heart I was a true submissive.

When I had my breath back, I ate Ichika's pussy on a sofa and she gasped her way through a powerful orgasm. Her hairy pussy was markedly different from Sapphire's, but her need for my tongue on it was exactly the same, and I obliged with all the energy I could give her. The less I resisted, the happier she got, and the more hopeful I became that the ordeal would end on time, and I would be free once more. Besides, I reasoned, why not enjoy serving her while I had the chance?

It was early evening when we rode home in the car, with me secured in a suitcase in the boot. When we got home, Himari and Ichika worked together to lift me out of the vehicle then wheeled me inside, then they released me into the house. I crawled over to the bed next to the sofa and flopped down onto it, which neither of my owners seemed to mind, and they let me rest a little while before they did anything else with me.

Around an hour later, Himari emerged from the bedroom wearing one of her big strapons, then she yelled for me and Ichika to come and join her. Ichika shrugged off her clothes and walked us both to the bedroom, where she clicked her fingers for me to jump up on the bed. One of them took out the buttplug tail, and Himari lubed up my arse for what would come next.

Ichika got onto the bed and shuffled up so that she lay face down with her legs spread, but with enough room for me to kneel behind her. Himari pushed my face into her wife's bottom and I started to lick it, then Himari went behind me and pulled my bottom up so that she could get the big strapon dick inside me while she stood.

I yipped as she penetrated me, then I yapped with surprise when Himari grasped my cock from behind and started to stroke it. "Good boy, reward now," said Ichika simply, then Himari began to go at me with the strapon with long hard strokes, and I felt surges of pleasure run through me from my arse. Himari took care not to stroke me too fast, and I could feel some kind of vibrator was running in her harness - evidently she wanted to cum first.

Ichika too wanted another orgasm - her fingers worked her clit as my tongue snaked over and around her arse, and she shivered with enjoyment at the feeling of my worship. I wanted them to be happy, I knew it even then, despite what they had done to me, because I responded to their power in the only way my mind really knew how - by surrendering.

So it was that Himari fucked me, her pet-slave, with a cock bigger than mine, while I licked and worshipped her wife, who had trained and broken me a little bit more that day. I tried to just enjoy the moment, the feelings from my dick, the sense of pleasing someone like Ichika who needed to be pleased by someone like me. The bed rocked beneath us and the room filled with sounds of lust, and I yipped and yapped my way through the scene, a good puppy for my powerful owners.