Hollow Pleasure Ch. 10

Story Info
Ethan runs to Galloway and the investigation begins.
11.9k words
9.6k
5

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Disclaimer ***

The following installment contains themes of hypnosis, mind control, non-consent, voyeurism, rough sex, and incest. You've been warned.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

Hollow Pleasure chapter 10

***

2B

It was late, but Kate Galloway sat at her small kitchen table, resting her head on her hand and staring at her coffee mug without really seeing it. Mentally she was a million miles away, in a land of self-reflection and self-loathing. She had spent over an hour in her shower, scrubbing away the mess that she'd allowed those vicious thugs to make of her body, and changed into clean gym shorts and a loose fitting tee. But that didn't matter, she hardly felt clean...

She had royally screwed things up and wrecked everything. She gave in to this bizarre new fetish of being turned on by violent and dangerous men, willingly allowed them to violate her. And violate her, they had. They'd fucked her every way imaginable (she was still sore in many places, and her wrists had bruises from where they'd used her own handcuffs on her). They'd stolen her gun and equipment. They'd taken her dignity and pride. ...Well... the latter wasn't entirely true. Galloway had surrendered that. Just like she'd surrendered her friendship with Ethan. That poor kid...

"I— I don't know you!" His words echoed in her head again and again. Each time she heard them, they broke her heart all over again.

A knock at her apartment door startled her. She blinked at it, uncomprehending. "What now?" She was genuinely concerned, but emotionally drained. At this point, she figured whatever was about to happen couldn't possibly destroy her more than she'd already been. Resigned, she climbed from her chair and answered.

The last person she expected to see at this point was Ethan. He was standing in the hall on wobbly crutches that were too short for him, dressed much the same as Galloway— in baggy shorts and a t-shirt with the logo of a video game. His expression matched Galloway's— a faraway look of shame and horror that said 'What have I done?'

Galloway's heart broke. She opened her mouth to speak, "Ethan? I—"

Ethan snapped out of it. He suddenly threw his arms around her and hugged her tightly. "I did something... I did something really bad. Oh god." He sounded tremendously young and afraid, in need of soothing.

Galloway hugged him back, softly stroking his hair. "I'm so sorry," Galloway said over and over again. "I'm so sorry about what you saw—"

"No, it's not that..." Ethan didn't want to let go of her. "I— I did something awful. At least I think it was me. Oh god... oh god... I— I had sex with my mother."

Galloway was shocked. Between what Chris was saying, then her encounter with the punks who had gang banged her, and now this. It was true. It was all true. Something was going on in this apartment that none of them could control.

"There's something weird happening," Unable to hold back any longer, Ethan began to cry.

Galloway nodded. "I know." She led him inside.

***

They sat at the table. Steaming mugs between them, neither of them touched the drinks though.

Ethan told her about his mother's unusual behavior, the behavior that he'd been noticing for a while. The gradual slow buildup of little revealing outfits and flirtatious remarks that soon turned into sexual advances. He told her about the way she kissed him, masturbated in the doorway of his bedroom, joined him in the shower, and finally waking up to her sucking his cock. He was red in the face, could barely make eye contact, and stared at the ground in shame as he explained it. Somehow, he managed to power through the story, despite all of the embarrassment.

Galloway listened quietly for a long time, digesting this. When he was done, Galloway told her story. About the tragedy at her old job. About the sudden inexplicable dreams, and the odd fantasies she'd had about bad men— the complete opposite of what she looked for in a sexual partner. The odd and inappropriate things that aroused her lately, and the ways that her body responded. She told him about Rob calling her "Wild Cherry"— the same nickname from her nightmares. She told him what Quinn had said, about his accident. And she told him everything that Chris warned her about.

"It sounds fuckin' nuts," Ethan just blurted out the curse word without thinking. It sounded foreign to such a polite young man. Galloway couldn't help but smile in amusement. Her mannerisms were starting to rub off on him.

"It does," she agreed.

"It makes no sense," Ethan threw his hands up in the air.

"It makes all too much sense," Galloway said dryly. "What I did with those guys... did you think that was me? Did you think I was in control of myself?"

Ethan shook his head, his eyes looking to the table. He felt guilty. "I'm sorry about what I said to you."

"I know you are," Galloway assured him. "It's okay."

"That's not something you would ever do."

"Never," Galloway admitted. "But I think I was lucky. I was aware, I knew what I was doing, I had some degree of control of myself, but not fully. When I saw those guys, when I heard them, and the way they talked, my mind just sort of ran on autopilot. Like Pavlov's Dog, drooling uncontrollably. I'm able to remember it, which is surprising. Chris Berger had said that when Rob did things with his wife, TJ had no memory of it afterward. Rob wiped her memory."

"Why would he do that with her and not with you?" Ethan asked.

"Because he wanted me to feel shame afterwards. That was a mind fuck, meant to break me, make me question my moral integrity. If I'm feeling guilty, feeling hatred for myself, questioning myself, I'm less of a threat to him. I'll be more malleable to whatever sick shit he wants to cook up. Chris thinks Rob's afraid of me."

"He should be," Ethan said.

Galloway nodded.

Ethan hesitated with the next part. "What about me? I— I didn't feel like he was controlling me. I felt like my normal self. I didn't want to have sex with my mom. I really didn't. But she started coming onto me... and I started feeling weird, and I got turned on and I just let it happen. I resisted a lot. And even at the end tonight. She wanted me to... to... do something specific, and I refused. And that was when I ran here. I feel like if he was controlling me, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself."

Galloway chose her next words carefully. "I think you're right. I think Rob wanted to put you in that situation... to see what would happen. That's what makes it fun for him. He was definitely controlling your mother. You were just struggling with your hormones. You were put in an impossible position."

"I could have said no," Ethan looked down at himself with a sense of disgust.

"Then he would controlled your mind, and made you do anyway. Only you wouldn't have had the free will or self awareness afterwards. You would have been a slave for his entertainment. In a way, you're lucky."

"I think I would rather that, the living with the knowledge that I willingly had sex with my mother. I don't feel lucky."

"Hey," Galloway reached across the table and took his hand. "You are not alone in this. So stop beating yourself up. You saw the things I did. Do you think I feel good about that? We're in this together. And we have Chris on our team. Do you think he wanted to just stand idly by and watch that creep have sex with his wife? And we have Quinn. That's four people working together."

Ethan looked reassured by this. "How did that weirdo upstairs even get this power?"

Galloway shrugged. "Chris thinks it has something to do with his computer. He types things and they come true. Sort of like a weird Twilight Zone episode. Personally I think there's more to it than that. Remember the voices in the basement?"

Ethan nodded.

"My old Casino job... weird things used to happen there from time to time. You'd hear a voice, or feel a pull on your pocket, or even have your hair tugged— and not in a fun way. The voices in the basement, the cemetery out back... I think there's something paranormal going on with this place. It just screams of 'haunted house'."

"Oh god," Ethan said.

"I don't know though. We'll have to do some research. My boss might be able to help with that. First thing tomorrow."

"What'll we do until then?" Ethan hugged himself as though he was cold, and threw a glance to the doorway. "I don't want to go home."

"You're not going home," Galloway said with finality. "You're going to sleep here. I'll make you a bed on the couch."

Ethan looked relieved with this response. But his expression was still somewhat haunted. When he caught Galloway looking at him with that ice-blue unyielding stare and that quizzical expression, he felt a moment of unease.

"Try not to think too hard about what happened tonight," Galloway said. "The guilt and embarrassment will destroy you if you do."

Ethan knew she was right. He shrugged and tried desperately to make light of it. "I guess it figures that a loser like me's first time would have to be with his own mother." He laughed lightly, hoping that if he dismissed it as a joke, the mood would lighten.

"Stop it, Ethan!"

He looked up sharply, a little startled by her sudden outburst.

"I'm so sick of you guys beating yourselves up. Between you and Quinn. You are the best people I've ever met. And you act like I'm doing you both a favor by being your friend. I'm not some fuckin' goddess who's taken pity on the two of you. I get way more out of our friendship than you think I do. If I didn't have you as a part of my life, I'd be a fuckin' mess right now! You're both keeping me afloat. I swear to god, if I hear anymore talk about how you think you're some loser, I'm going to scream. I'm the loser."

They sat in silence for a long time. Ethan looked stunned by her tirade. It was the first time that she had lost her cool in front of him. Galloway was suddenly terrified that she'd overreacted. She meant every word and she was afraid she'd just sent Ethan running for the hills.

After what felt like an eternity, Ethan managed to say, "Okay. You're not some goddess. But you're still pretty hot though." He managed a goofy smile, his eyes big and nervous.

God dammit. That made her laugh. He'd brought her back from the brink yet again.

With the matter settled, Galloway retrieved some blankets from the closet and made him a spot on the couch. She let Ethan use her shower to wash off the dirty feelings of sex with his mom. This time he didn't stress about a shower bench. He had no qualms about sitting on the floor. Afterwards, they took turns brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed. It was almost relaxing... like a slumber party, although under very perverse conditions.

Frankly, Ethan didn't think he'd be able to sleep. He was paranoid. Terrified of what sort of twisted things the author upstairs might cook up for them in the coming days, and how they would fight back. He thought about suggesting that they just move out, but decided against it. He knew Galloway would dismiss that instantly— the next people who moved in would become Rob's newest victims and playthings. She wouldn't allow that.

He propped his back uneasily against the arm of the sofa and picked at a hangnail.

Galloway dimmed the lights and plopped down on the couch beside him. When he looked up at her, she smiled softly. "You know, you look the way I feel right now."

He laughed slightly. "So you're not tired either?"

"No. I think I'm going to need to process a lot of bullshit, so I may as well get started now."

"I know what you mean," Ethan admitted, still focused on his hands.

Her brow furrowed. "Are you alright, kid?"

He shrugged absently. "I'm just freaked out. I'm going to be for a long time."

"Me too." She let the silence settle, staring at the dark living room. The glow from the stove light was relaxing to both of them. Finally Galloway posed a question that nagged at her. "Did you mean it, when you said your mom was your first?"

Ethan sighed, disgusted. "Yes. My first real kiss, my first blow job, my first everything." He groaned, and leaned his head back, staring up to the ceiling. "I mean, I know my mom is hot, but she's still my mom. Fuck, what an awful memory."

Galloway's heart broke for him. First times were nothing special. Her first time had been in the driver's seat of her boyfriend's car. She was bouncing so hard, her ass had accidentally honked the horn. But for such a sweet guy like Ethan, who'd already been dealt a shitty hand at life... for his only memory of sex to be something like that wasn't just traumatic. It was absolutely tragic. He would forever look back at his introduction to manhood in shame, embarrassment, and self hatred. It was a complete affront to the nicest, sweetest, most thoughtful guy that Galloway knew. Ethan deserved better. Much better.

When Ethan finally glanced up from his hands, Galloway was staring him dead in the eyes. Those ice-blue eyes again made him shiver. There was always something so powerful in her stare that made him nervous, at a complete loss for words. The gears were churning in her head, and he didn't know why.

Finally Galloway said, "I'm *not* accepting that."

"Not accepting what?" Ethan asked.

Galloway's mind was made up. Her voice was firm. "She is *not*, and never will be your first." Before Ethan could ask her what she meant, Galloway grabbed Ethan on either side of his head and pulled him to her. Then her lips found his and she was kissing him.

He nearly did a double take before the reality of it set in. Holy shit, she was kissing him! Ethan felt a surge of panic, confusion, and excitement all at once. This was Kate Galloway, and she was kissing him! Good god, why? He wasn't even sure he truly believed it was happening, even as her lips parted and he felt her tongue slip out for a taste of his lips.

Ethan's whole body was tense. His mouth trembled against hers.

Finally she pulled her warm lips away from his. Her eyes were half shut, dreamy and sexual.

"I'm going to be your first," she assured him. "And any time this comes up, you think of me, and only of me, got it?"

Ethan could barely breathe, his heart was pounding so hard. He managed a fast jerky nod. Then Galloway pulled him back to her and resumed her kiss. This time Ethan let his lips part and Galloway's tongue found his. The feeling was electric. He didn't want it to end, but a new and horrifying thought needled its way into his brain. He couldn't do this... not unless he was sure about something...

"Galloway... if this is Rob controlling you again... I can't do this." He mumbled around her full juicy lips. "I don't want to do this unless it's real. It has to be real..." he stammered.

Galloway's hand sought his out, and when she found it, she laced her fingers through his and gave him a reassuring squeeze. "It's real," she assured him. "I promise."

He felt a little better but... "I've wanted this so badly," he admitted around her lips. Her kissing becoming more aggressive. More eager. "But not out of pity."

Galloway didn't slow in her aggressive kissing. Her mouth slid across his cheek and went to his ear. Her hot breath in his ear as she started to nibble at his lobe. It gave him goosebumps. "I told you already," her voice was lusty and hungry. "I'm with you because I want to be. I'm getting just as much out of this, if not more." She knelt on the sofa beside Ethan, not going anywhere. She took his hand and slid it between her thighs until he could feel the warm wetness in her gym shorts. "Does this feel like it's just pity sex to you?"

Ethan gasped as she pushed his hand back and forth along her slit. Her hips moved, she humped herself against his hand.

"If I'm still able to get this turned on after everything that happened. That should tell you something," she purred in his ear.

Ethan could barely breathe. Her logic made sense. She wouldn't do this if she didn't want to.

"What about Quinn?" He asked.

Galloway sat back on her heels and offered Ethan a sexy little smile. "You keep trying to get out of it, and I'm starting to think you don't want to have sex."

Ethan immediately reddened. "No, no... I'm just making sure this is cool."

"Would you rather just cuddle? Keep our distance?" She was teasing him.

"No!" He blurted out almost too loudly. "I definitely want to with you. I just have so many questions."

Galloway rolled her eyes. "Fuckin' virgins, always over-thinking things. Quinn and I have never been exclusive to each other."

"But I thought—"

"I love Quinn, and he loves me. And we'll always go back to each other, because me and him run very deep. We have no problems sharing, and we never did. He would understand. He likes you."

Ethan's jaw was hanging open.

Galloway only sat and smiled at him, watching the gears turn on that innocent face. It was cute and endearing.

"I— I had no idea that..."

"I'm so bad?" Her eyebrows lifted. Then she bit her lip, reached down, and pulled her shirt off over her head. Her wild hair cascaded freely down her shoulders. She leaned forward, her lips coming within inches of his. "Just because I wear a badge, I never said I was a good girl."

Ethan was trembling as their kissing resumed. Maybe more so now that he knew it was all real. She wasn't doing this under some spell, or because she felt bad for him. She wasn't cheating on Quinn. She was doing all of this because she wanted to. That thought made his heart flutter.

Galloway ran her fingers through Ethan's hair as their tongues wrestled playfully. She held his face tightly to hers, not wanting him to escape with more questions. She could feel Ethan trembling and it only fueled her lust for him. It showed her how badly he wanted this, how afraid he was because now his fantasies were coming true. She eased herself back on the couch, pulling him with her, until they were laying together.

Ethan's hands were restless, afraid of what to even do with them. This was vastly different than when he was with his mother. No, no, no. He needed to not think about that. Galloway told him not to.

Thankfully, his indecision didn't last long. Galloway took his hands and brought them to her bare breasts. She moaned softly as he touched her. Up close, her body was much more impressive. Her boobs big and inviting. Her nipples pink and puffy, a lot like her full lips.

With shaking hands, he squeezed and massaged at them. He wanted to drink her in with his eyes, but he couldn't stop kissing her. He was pretty sure he'd never stop. They were panting excitedly, breathing into each other's mouths.

Finally Galloway broke the kiss, she put her hands on the top of Ethan's head and gently eased him down. He took the cue— her body was his. She wanted him to explore her.

Ethan tentatively worked his way down her neck, like a kitten venturing out into the world for the first time. She pet and played with his hair. She moaned at the way his lips tickled her skin. His mouth roamed over her chest and eventually came to rest on one of her aroused nipples.

He began to suck, and Galloway felt a shiver run through herself. She normally enjoyed it rough. She was experienced. But Ethan was so wonderfully different. He was gentle, shy and tentative. It was him, and that's why she was so excited.

He suckled at her nipple, pulling gently with his lips, moving his tongue in fast little circles. "You feel so nice," she murmured in a dreamy lusty voice.

Ethan didn't trust himself to speak. He glanced up at her and saw that she was staring back at him, meeting his eyes. He reddened and continued on, devoted equal attention to her other breast.