Hollow Pleasure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arched her back, moaning louder as he grew more confident. Her stomach moving easily, abs flexing with each deep breath. His eyes traveled over her body, taking in every inch. Her tattoos, her battle scar, her muscles, and her curves. Fuck, she was hot. The entire room felt foggy, like there was no way this could possibly be anything but a dream. But the warmth of her skin, the soapy smell, and the taste... that was all very real.

'This is Galloway, this is Galloway' his heart seemed to say with every thump. Eventually Galloway couldn't take much more of the teasing from his soft mouth. She laced her fingers through his hair and pulled him back up until they were face to face. She locked her legs through his, pulled him tight, and still kissing, she rolled the two of them over. It was a grappling move taught to her during training. But it had other applications as well.

She rolled Ethan easily onto his back. "Get this off," she pulled at his t-shirt. Galloway knelt over him, smiling as he clumsily scrambled to tug it off. At one point, it tangled around his arm and shoulder, and she resisted the impulse to sputter laughter. Then he was shirtless, and Galloway regarded his strong arms and skinny torso.

"Not bad at all," she admired. "I can definitely work with this," she leaned forward and for a moment, Ethan thought she was coming back in for a kiss. Instead, she slid off her gym shorts. Now she was completely naked in front of him, without a hint of self-consciousness about her.

"Oh my god," he breathed as he admired her. Her body was completely smooth, and hard, and firm, and toned.

She leaned forward and planted a warm wet kiss on his chest. Then another. Then another. She started to work lower and lower. Ethan watched her wild hair fall across his chest, sliding ever downward. He'd dreamt about this from the second they met. Everything felt impossible.

He shivered again, knowing where she was going with that mouth. Then he felt his gym shorts being pulled down. Ethan had a moment of panic. Galloway was going to see his penis for the first time. What if she found it disappointing?

His shorts slipped off and he heard a pleasant gasp. "Oh my, Ethan," she cooed. "All the time we've been friends and you've been hiding this nice dick? I'm so disappointed in you. I would have fucked you long ago if I knew this is what you had." She smiled up at him and grasped his cock, holding it up like a magnificent find.

He stared down at her in disbelief as she held his manhood up in front of her face. Ethan was already hard. How could he not be? He'd just made out with Kate Galloway, the biggest crush in his entire life! He was already pretty certain his cock would stay hard for the rest of his life. But to see her holding it in front of her face, running her tongue around her lips as she marveled at his size was a feeling beyond words. She inspected it intensely, her eyes slightly crossing adorably as she kicked her feet back and forth playfully behind her.

"R-really?" He asked.

"Yes, really," she wrapped her fingers around it and stroked him slowly up and down, watching the way it responded to her touch, the way it throbbed and twitched happily. "I was promiscuous as hell, so I've seen a lot of them. You're definitely far above average."

"Thanks," he stammered, watching her. His body was shaking uncontrollably in excited anticipation.

Then she hovered her head over his lap, parted her lips and plunged him into her mouth. Ethan instantly felt the warm wet embrace of Galloway's mouth. The feeling was incredible. "Oh my god," he moaned softly.

Galloway regarded him with those sexy piercing eyes the entire time that she bobbed her head. She worked slowly at first, savoring the taste of his thick bloated head, playing her tongue in little circles around it, making sure to taste ever inch of his skin. Then she sank her mouth lower and lower along his shaft. He could feel her tongue dancing as she went.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned deliciously against his shaft. Her mouth started to move in hungry bobs. All the while, she could feel his cock throbbing excitedly against her lips.

Galloway couldn't stop herself. She climbed to her knees to better hover her face over Ethan's rock-hard member. One hand slipped between her own legs. She needed to touch herself as she did this. She couldn't resist any longer. When she began to run her fingers over her slit, she found that she was positively drenched. And her arousal was authentic, unlike the incident with the burglars. Galloway was quivering with excitement. Her fingers set to work, rubbing in frenzied little circles around her clit while her mouth bobbed up and down Ethan's length.

"Oh god... oh my god," Ethan moaned with each plunge of her head. He was dumbstruck. "That feels so good." The words escaped his lips.

"Uh huh," she moaned around a mouthful of his cock. She stroked him into her mouth, her hand twisting and turning expertly as her lips puckered and kissed and sucked, and her tongue lapped and tickled and provoked him further.

Ethan held tightly to the sofa cushions.

At one point, Galloway's mouth came off his dick with an audible pop— her lips reluctant to let go of him. "How are you liking your first blow job so far?" She asked before taking a long sexual lick.

"It feels amazing..." he paused before adding, "...because it's you."

Galloway let go of his shaft, seeking out his hand. When she did, she squeezed it lovingly. "If you think that felt good, just you wait," she smirked dangerously, then plunged her head down until his cock hit the back of her throat.

Ethan's eyes popped as he felt Galloway take him down as far as she could. "Oh fuck... oh my god," he moaned, squeezing her hand. She squeezed back, swallowing him, holding in back there, not wanting to lose an inch of him from her mouth. Ethan was worried he was choking her. But her tongue kept up its teasing and tickling, moving up and down his shaft to let him know that she was having fun.

Finally, when he began to get nervous, she came up for air, panting and quivering with excitement. She wiped drool from her bottom lip, and sat back, showing her wet pussy to him. "Look at what you did to me, Ethan," she said in a lusty whispery voice. "You got me so fuckin' wet."

"I did?" Ethan's expression was one of disbelief.

Galloway couldn't resist. She brought her wet finger to Ethan's face and ran herself over his upper lip in the gesture of drawing a mustache. "Duh dummy. It wasn't anyone else getting me like this," she smirked.

Ethan stared back for a second, and they both suddenly sputtered into a fit of laughter like they always did. They always had a way of laughing together.

Then Galloway fell back across Ethan's body, straddling him, and her lips went right back to his. They kissed for a long time, their bodies moving together, thrusting softly, even with Ethan's cock resting warmly against her thigh. Eventually she couldn't wait any longer. She grasped his manhood and eased him against her soaked pussy.

Ethan was shaking as he felt her warm folds envelope his head. Then she was easing herself down on him, and his cock was pushing into her pussy.

"Oh my god," he voice was barely a whisper as he realized that he was inside of his friend.

"Ohhhh god," Galloway echoed, throwing her head back, tossing her hair out of her face as she braced against his chest with her arms and sank Ethan deep into her body. Eventually she felt his balls come to rest against her ass. He was completely inside of her. Galloway leaned back, sitting upright and froze in that position. "Ohhhh godddd!!" She cried out again, her head tilting back, her eyelids fluttering, and her whole body shook. Ethan felt her pussy clench on his cock, and it took him a moment to realize what was happening. Then it hit him. She was having an orgasm! So soon, just from him being inside of her.

The realization struck him, as did his own thrill. She was so excited to fuck him that she was cumming prematurely on his dick! In an burst of impulse, Ethan grabbed her and pulled her to him, holding her tightly and finding her lips with his as she quivered and shook and moaned in pleasure.

They kissed in a frenzy as she whimpered and cooed against his mouth. Finally her orgasm subsided and she caught her breath. "Sorry," she whispered, and for the first time since meeting her, Ethan saw Galloway legitimately blush.

"It's okay... I just... wow. I had no idea. Is this going to be a common problem, you being a one-pump chump?" He couldn't resist.

She propped herself up and smiled at him. "Shut up, asshole," she giggled. Then they both started to move their hips. Ethan's cock pumped in and out of Galloway's body. The entire time, he couldn't stop feeling the way her body moved with his. The smoothness, the power, the muscles flexing and loosening. He ran his hand curiously down her back, over her ass, around her hips, to the sides of her breasts, up her shoulders, and through her hair. He couldn't get enough of touching her. He doubted he ever would.

She moaned against his mouth. Her cries of pleasure muffled and muted. "Mmmm... mmmm... mmmmmmmm..." she panted and purred as their tongues danced and teased.

Eventually their movements grew more eager. Ethan's thrusts deeper, harder.

"Yes... yes..." she panted against his mouth. "Harder Ethan. Fuck me harder," she whispered to his lips. Ethan was happy to oblige. Galloway leaned back and pivoted her hips, swinging them softly from side to side as she bounced on Ethan's lap.

He held onto her hips as she rode him, but eventually he grew bold. He gave her ass a tentative slap. It earned a grin from Galloway. "Look at you being bad," she giggled.

"You're the bad one," Ethan moaned, and spanked her big perky butt again.

She squealed. "Ooh! Yes! Yes I am!" She tossed her head back and moaned at the ceiling. Her body pistoned up and down Ethan's length. She put her all into it, riding her friend with the same amount of reckless lust that she showed those bad men. Only this time, it wasn't a hollow gesture. She could feel her body tense and shiver again as another orgasm wracked her body. "Yessss... ohhhh yes Ethan!" Her voice rose to a high shrill scream as she fucked him through her second orgasm. She shut her eyes and could see bursts of color in the darkness. It was dazzling.

Ethan bucked his hips, desperate to keep up with Galloway's expert riding. The couch shook beneath them. The old floor of the mansion made steady creaking sounds. Throw pillows toppled off either end of the couch, leaving just the two of them in the throws of raw passion.

Sweat poured down their bodies, but still they didn't stop. Galloway's body swallowing up Ethan's manhood again and again. Ethan's hands ran up and down her figure, confirming to himself again and again that this was real, that this was really happening. His cock was throbbing like crazy now. Both he and Galloway felt it. "Not yet," she begged him. "Not yet." And reluctantly, she began to slow her feverish pace.

Eventually she collapsed beside him, changing positions until she was on the bottom. She spread her legs willingly as Ethan clumsily clambered over her. "Show me what you got, tiger," she smirked, beckoning him to her.

He lay over her and it required some clumsy groping to return his cock into her body. But when he slid it back in, it was as though it was meant to be there. He braced himself over her. She moaned and squirmed beneath him like a goddess. Her eyes were shut, her lips parted cutely and soft moans escaped her lips with each thrust. His body slid along hers as he plunged deep, over and over again. Ethan couldn't remember a time in his life he felt so thrilled or so happy.

He opened his mouth and the words just started to fall out. "Galloway... I... I..."

She shushed him before he could say anything more. "I know. Just keep going. Don't stop."

Ethan's pace quickened, but he couldn't help but feel slightly dejected. She cracked one of her eyelids and peered at him. Then she folded her legs around his waist and locked her feet behind his back. "I love you too, kid." She used her legs as leverage and pulled him deeper into her body again and again.

"Oh god!" He moaned out in ecstasy. Galloway's hips were moving with his.

"Yesssss," she moaned and she felt what was happening. "Do it, Ethan..." she urged him on. "Fuck me... fuck me..."

"Oh Galloway, I'm going to..."

"Yes you are. Finish inside of me. Do it!" She clung tightly to him.

This time he didn't panic and pull away, like he had with his mother. Ethan bucked his hips. His body gave one final spasm, and then it was happening. He was climaxing inside of Galloway's body— his first time cumming inside of a woman. The feeling was like no other, the pleasure intense, and the feeling like it was the most natural thing in the world. His cock jumped and spasmed as each rope of hot semen shot deep into her.

"Yesss, god yessssss!" She writhed on the pillows, clutched his arms and held on as her own orgasm took hold. They came at the same time, gasping and kissing and locked together.

His cock continued to lurch and jump, even long after his balls had drained and her pussy was thoroughly filled with his cum. They lay like that for a while, panting, kissing gently again and again, and their hands holding and squeezing each other's.

Eventually Ethan managed to regain his composure enough to swallow. "How was I?"

She smirked. "I think you lied about being a virgin. I feel like you've done this before."

Ethan reddened. She had just made a joke about his mother. "But I thought you said—"

"Too soon?" She giggled. A second later he joined in and they shared the laugh.

"I'm sorry if I wasn't very good or if I wasn't very exciting—"

She glared harshly at him. "Ethan, shut up. It was fuckin' awesome," she told him, and gave him a soft sweet kiss on the cheek, and a fuller, much deeper one on the lips. "And that's because it was you."

"Not to let my inexperience show... but what usually happens now?" He asked, still blushing, sure that the heat would never leave his face.

"It's not like the movies where we fall asleep like this. You left quite the mess in me. In real-life there's this move called the 'tuck and run'." She wiggled out from beneath him and hurried to the bathroom, her hand beneath her to catch the semen as it ran down her legs. Ethan couldn't resist chuckling at her clumsy awkwardness.

She came back a few minutes later. Ethan had managed to pull up his shorts. "Are you running out on me?" She asked, seeing him redressing. "Just wham, bam, thank you Galloway?"

Ethan stammered, caught off guard. "Well I just thought... since we did that... I thought we were going to bed."

Galloway came over and took his hand. "Oh we are," she assured him. She helped him with his crutches and was practically pulling him to the bedroom. "We'll do that in the bedroom. But don't expect much sleep," she winked at him.

Despite their exhaustion from the day, the night didn't end with just that one session. Galloway made sure to spend the rest of the night rocking Ethan's world. He needed it... they both did.

***

3A

Things had worked better than he planned. Rob had never officially tested Galloway. Those burglars were authentic. A complete and happy accident.

Rob had come across them while checking the cameras and plotting his next move. The Bergers had been out all day— from what he gathered, they were visiting Tara Jane's mother. But apparently some lucky opportunists had happened across the empty apartment and decided to break in and loot it. Such was the risk tenants took when it came to ground-floor apartments.

There were three of them. They were punks. Young and cocky, tattoos and trouble written all over them. Rob had merely watched and recorded, contemplating on what to do with the burglars. Then the kid with the crutches had come home and walked right in on the burglary. They didn't hurt Ethan. Rob wasn't completely heartless. He made sure their treatment of the boy, while rough, wasn't brutal. He'd been deciding what to do after that, but eventually the solution presented itself.

Officer Wild Cherry. He was positive she would take an interest in the goings-on of her building. Especially if they were illegal.

And thanks to Rob, her interest weren't quite the actions of a true blue hero. For weeks, Rob had been tip toeing around Galloway. He'd been using his new powers of mind control and manipulation very lightly with her. Nothing direct; he'd been merely planting ideas in her head— particularly while she slept. He'd been tinkering with her dreams. Tinkering with her libido. Tinkering with her invasive thoughts. Basically, he'd planted a whole new fetish in her head. Criminals. She would be turned on by criminals, submissive to their desires. What could be more conflicting for a woman cop than to be attracted to the worst kinds of men?

Rob had intended this plan as a fail-safe in case she ever came after him. But he'd never put it to the test. That is, until she had walked in on the burglary. She'd had those men dead to rights. She had her gun drawn and pointed squarely at them. But then something miraculous happened. She had put the gun down and allowed them to overtake her.

What Rob had been treated to following that was literally two solid hours of the roughest, most brutal, and most humiliating gang bang he could have imagined for the female officer. And she'd taken it all with the happy eagerness of a dog greeting its owners. She'd been violated in every way imaginable, all while moaning and screaming and begging for more. Even Rob was forced to admit, it was tough to watch at times. But it had worked. For that reason, he was elated.

Although... poor Ethan. Rob actually felt bad about that. There was something about the kid with the crutches that Rob related to. He felt a kinship with the shy quiet boy. Ethan had been born into an unfortunate situation, much like Rob had, and Ethan had felt true anguish and heartbreak seeing Galloway unleash her inner slut. Rob knew that Ethan was in love with the rebellious officer. Heartbreak was rough. But if the kid thought there was a chance he was going to get together with a woman like Galloway, he was barking up the wrong tree. Better to pull off that band aid fast and brutal so he could move on.

Ethan returned to his apartment after the incident, shaken, hurting, and miserable. Rob decided the kid needed a thrill— something to take his mind off of seeing Galloway act like a complete two-timing slut. It was finally time to send his mother into his arms. And Ethan had gone for it.

"I did that for you, little buddy," Rob smiled as he watched Ethan over the camera screens becoming a man for the first time with his hot sexy little mommy. "Enjoy."

Then Rob turned from the computer array. Watching the rough sex that Galloway had performed had given him certain... needs.

He stepped into the bedroom. Kelsey was waiting patiently. Tonight Rob was feeling in a rough and corruptive mood.

"H-how do I look?" Kelsey asked. Her voice was timid, her behavior embarrassed.

"Stunning," Rob smiled.

She lit up at his answer. Her smile peeling back, giving him a flash of those cute chipmunk like teeth. God she was cute. Tonight, Rob had made his neighbor and favorite plaything dress up. She was wearing a superhero costume— Supergirl, to be exact. The bright blue spandex top strained against her full DD tits, and snugged flush against her flat tummy. Her bright red skirt was playfully short. Kelsey's smooth legs went up forever, it seemed. Rob had never given much thought to her legs before he'd been gifted his magical mind-control computer. She had never really shown them off, and much of Rob's focus was on Kelsey's giant rack, and her cute endearing face with the slight over bite and cheerful smile. But she had legs like a model in an 80's beer commercial. Rounding out the costume, the boots were a nice touch, stopping at the knee.