Hollow Pleasure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked ridiculous in the costume— hardly the superhero type. She was too cute and too meek for that. But Halloween was inching closer... and violating strong women seemed to be the theme of the evening. Speaking of, Rob pulled the ski mask down over his head, and glared at her through the eye holes. Kelsey looked a bit uneasy as she regarded him, tugging cutely at the hem of her skirt.

Rob typed away for a minute on his keyboard. "Tonight," he narrated, "Supergirl is going to try to arrest me. But she's going to lose that fight..." He allowed an evil smile behind his mask.

As soon as he put the keyboard down, Kelsey played the part exactly as he had typed. She sprang at him, trying to sound commanding and authoritative. "Halt criminal."

It wasn't much of a fight, really. Rob grabbed at her and tossed her lightly onto the bed, cackling as he did. Before Kelsey could try to get up, Rob was on her, pinning her to the bed, and tying her hands to the headboard.

"Oooh, don't hurt me," Kelsey whimpered out. Even under some sort of magical hypnosis, she wasn't the best actress.

"Shut up, super bitch," he snapped back at her. When he was certain that her hands were bound, he sat back for a moment to admire his handiwork. Ropes and ties had never been at the top of Rob's fantasy list. But for most of his life, his fantasy list was just to have a girl who was as attractive as Kelsey. He would have taken sex with her any way. But now he had her, and he could explore all avenues of fun with her. There was no denying how hot she looked tied to the bed, looking so sweet, and innocent, and helpless.

He walked around the bed, leering at her from behind his criminal mask. "Mmmm... I finally caught the infamous Supergirl... now what should I do with her?"

Kelsey whimpered and squirmed. Her voice soft and playing the part of fearful and cute. It drove Rob wild. He was already feeling his cock swelling in his pants. That innocent little face of hers always got to him.

"It'd be an awful shame to waste a body like this," he says and ran his hand over one of her big round breasts. Her costume was skin tight and her flesh warm and yielding beneath. He gave her tit a rough slap, making it jiggle. A whimper escaped Kelsey's lips.

"A real shame," he continued, moving around her body. He grabbed her by the ankles and forced her legs apart.

"Ohhh, please no..." she cooed out, but clearly her heart wasn't in it. She sounded like a slut just waiting for her punishment.

Rob reached beneath her skirt and felt for her panties. When he grasped them, he gave a hard yank and snapped them right off. Kelsey cried out again, and before she could recover from the thrill, Rob stuffed her panties right into her mouth.

"This is so you can't call for help, super slut," he snarled at her. Then climbed up onto the bed and knelt on her stomach, his legs on either side of her body. He eagerly pushed her top up over her enormous tits until they spilled out.

Kelsey whimpered and squirmed as her breasts were revealed. Rob licked his lips. He gave each one of her tits a little slap, making them jiggle. But he couldn't resist. He had the overwhelming urge to put his cock right between those big juicy melons.

He inched his hips up her body and released his throbbing manhood from it's prison. Fuck he'd been hard as a rock ever since he witnessed the crude violation of Officer Galloway. Now it was time for his own reward. He slapped his cock on each of Kelsey's boobs. She moaned and writhed at the soft flesh on flesh slaps that jiggled them and hardened her nipples. Then he rested his ten inches of solid meaty cock in the valley between her tits. He spat on them crudely, in the same way that the trio of burglars had spat on Galloway. There was a disrespect to the gesture that would have made Rob cringe in his younger years. Now he found he rather enjoyed it. He spat over and over again on the chest of his biggest crush— now personal slut— until his cock and her tits were good and coated. Then he wrapped her boobs tightly around his shaft. He moaned as the pleasant warmth made his cock all but disappear.

"Look at these big fuckin' melons," Rob grunted at Kelsey as he started to thrust his hips. "You just like showing them off, don't you Supergirl? You could easily wear a metal chest plate, or kevlar or something to hide this body. But you don't. Because you love the attention." He grunted, pushing his cock deeper, the head popping out her cleavage and poking her in the chin again and again. "You're just a thrill seeking slut for attention."

Kelsey moaned and whimpered around the wadded up panties in her mouth. Rob gripped her tits, pulling them into his thrusts. "Yes... yes... yes... so big and soft." He was grunting like an animal. The bed began to shake as he aggressively fucked her chest.

His cock jabbing her in the chin again and again. His balls rubbed back and forth across her silky skin. "Yes... ugh... fuck yes..." He slapped her tits again, getting lost in the rough fantasy. "You like my big cock between these fuckin' udders," he grunted.

Kelsey could only meekly nod her head. A muffled "Mmmhmmm" cried out from behind the gag.

"Of course you do," Rob grunted, fucking harder between her big round pillows. He slapped her tits again, and couldn't resist reaching down and tugging her hair. She cried out but continued to gasp and moan like his little slut.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmmm!"

"That's it, you big tittied bitch," Rob grunted, taking a cue from the burglars and the way they treated Galloway. He yanked the gag out of Kelsey's mouth, and grabbed her by the bouncy playful hair. He yanked her head until she was facing down toward his thrusting manhood as it plowed in and out between her plump juicy tits.

"Open your cocksucker. We'll put that mouth of yours to good use," he said. Kelsey obediently opened her mouth, her eyes big and innocent looking. Just the right blend of scared and whorish, that made Rob want to violate her in every way. He thrust his cock into her open mouth and stuffed her deep, practically sitting on her chest now.

Kelsey's cheeks puffed out cutely as Rob fucked her mouth. He held her firmly by the hair. "Swallow this cock, baby. Swallow it." He grunted.

Kelsey's sweet muffled moans echoed throughout the bedroom.

"Yeah, you're lucky I didn't send you downstairs to those robbers. They would have had a feeding frenzy over this sweet face," he moaned, enjoying the way her eyes widened and teared up at the suggestion. Her lips tightened around his shaft, her tongue darted tentative tastes of his skin, her cheeks puckered with the effort to suck him.

When Rob had his fill of violating her mouth, he pulled out. Kelsey let out a sigh, able to breath. Streamers of spit and drool clung from her lips to his cock, and left wet lines of saliva across her bare tits.

Rob felt powerful, he felt in control, and each time that Kelsey whimpered or looked nervous, his cock jumped excitedly. Nobody had ever regarded him with fear before, and it was sort of intoxicating.

There was nothing gentle about the way he took Kelsey when he climbed between her legs. He enjoyed the sound of her gentle grunts. There was something intoxicating about the reverence in her expression. He grabbed her legs, and wrapped them around his waist. "You're going to get used over and over again, Super Slut," he commented. He reached beneath her, grabbing her by the ass and lifting her into his thrusts. She squealed as he impaled her with his throbbing staff.

"Ohhhhhhh!" She shut her eyes and pulled against the ropes that held her to the headboard.

Rob's grip tightened. He moved his hips quickly, turning them to a blur as he pounded her pussy. Her pink womanhood violated so deep and rough by the horny author. The bed beneath them squealed its protests to the way that Rob bucked his hips, but he didn't care.

From behind his ski mask, Rob looked at Kelsey's big bare boobs, and decided he wanted to make them bounce completely out of control. He thrust harder, deeper. Her tits wobbled and shook, falling into a steady rhythmic circle motion. Each time he thrust into her, they bounced high, smacking her in the chin.

Kelsey's innocent pixie face was a mask of pleasure and worry. She could do nothing but moan pathetically as Rob took her by force, his libido on overdrive, and his mind still fixated on the rough pounding that Galloway had taken.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhhhh!" Hearing her normally innocent voice moaning in such a mindless sexual way made her sound all the more like a slut. Kelsey's eyes fluttered and she shut them, straining against her binds and arching her back as she started to cum on Rob's cock.

He slapped her across the cheek, turning her face red. "Look at me when I fuck you, slut!" He roared in a voice that he barely recognized.

Kelsey obeyed, opening her eyes and staring at him with that same stormy conflict of fear and reverence.

"That's right. Look at your master. I'll keep you tied to this bed, and fuck you forever, Supergirl," he grunted. "Again and again and again!"

The bed shook, the head board beat steadily on the wall. Kelsey's large heavy tits worked in circles like google-eyes, smacking together, smacking her chin in heavy fleshy sounds. Rob's cock plowed and pulverized her sweet little sex hole.

"Ohhh... ohhh!" Kelsey's mindless moans only urged him on.

"I'm going to fuck that pretty little brain out of your head," he grunted like an animal.

"Yes sir!"

"That's right. Just remember how you called me that!" He screamed. "You're not so strong and independent now, are you, super hero whore!" He spat at her, slapped her, yanked her hair and barked orders and insults at her. And he wasn't going to stop at just one orgasm. He was going to do this again and again and again until he was tired. Supergirl, aka Kelsey, was at his mercy until then.

The bed thundered against the wall long into the evening hours. Kelsey and Rob's moans of lust echoed throughout the house like ghostly wails. Rob dumped cum load after cum load on his perfect little fuck toy. Sometimes in her pussy, sometimes on her tits, sometimes on her tummy. Each time, he made no effort to clean her up. The cum was to mark her as his territory. The entire time, Kelsey was amazing— the perfect distraction. And that distraction was the exact reason that he didn't see what happened next, and therefore had no control over it..."

***

1A

Danni Esposito was experiencing a bit of a fog. She wasn't sure what had been going on in her life lately, but there were time gaps where she simply couldn't recall what-so-ever. And she wouldn't have noticed it, or given it any thought, but one glance the clock, and she saw that she was due for a face time call with her brother soon. That was when it hit her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd spoken with Bill. That was totally abnormal. She always talked to him daily. Always. But she couldn't remember what they talked about last night (or if they'd talked), or the night before that, or the night before that...

When she sat down and tried to work out the numbers, it was all a strange blur. That made no sense to her. She was meticulous about keeping in touch with her brother, especially with him being on deployment. She really had to fight hard to remember, and each time that she did, her mind grew fuzzy and there was nothing but blankness.

Why couldn't she remember? Bill normally had such good advice, and Danni always took it to heart, the things he said.

For one heart stopping moment, she suddenly had this horrific fear that something had happened to him. Maybe they had been missing their face time calls for some awful reason. Was Bill hurt, or worse?

No. Danni might not remember her calls to her brother, but she would certainly remember news of that nature. Something else had to be going on. Danni just couldn't fathom what.

She waited tensely by the tablet until it was that time, running her hand nervously through her hair. Oh god, what if he didn't call? What if he'd just gone radio silent and her not remembering was some weird psychological response to the stress— her brain blocking it out to spare her the pain?

Suddenly, the tablet lit up with the familiar ring, and Danni sagged with relief. "Oh thank god," she smiled, and hit the answer button.

The screen changed and Bill's bright smiling face filled the screen. He was in his tent, lounging on his cot, with the familiar pin-ups on the wall behind him. He was shirtless, which was a little odd, since he usually wasn't so casual with his body, but Danni didn't give it any thought. She was just glad to see him.

"Hey Bill. Thank god. It's so weird, but I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever," She just blurted out in her soft squeaky voice.

Bill's smile grew brighter. "I know baby. I've missed you so much since last night," his voice was dreamy and lusty.

Danni was confused. Baby?

"I can't stop thinking about you." Bill said, and suddenly the camera moved down his body.

Danni gasped. Her brother was completely naked! His massive swollen hardon was in his hand and he was stroking himself in long eager pumps.

"Bill, what are you doing!?!" Danni was horrified.

"Sorry for jumping the gun, Danni, but every time I think about you, I can't stop myself. Can't wait until I'm back and we can finally do this for real. It's fuckin' torture only being able to imagine it." He moaned as he stroked himself. His cock throbbing and jumping. A drop of precum oozed from the head and rolled down his shaft.

Danni was frozen. What the hell was he saying? This was her brother! And he was saying the most perverse stuff while showing his dick to his own sister!

"Show me that hot little body of yours, Danni. God I love your perky tits," Bill stroked faster.

"Bill! What the fuck???" Danni's voice grew loud, shrill and horrified.

Bill stopped, like someone had pulled the needle off a record player. The camera swung up his body and Bill's expression was of confusion. "What?" He asked.

"You're naked, and jerking off!"

Bill's face flushed red as it dawned on him that something was very wrong. But the confusion remained. "Danni, we've doing this every night for weeks now? What's wrong? What's gotten into you?"

"What's gotten into me???" She nearly shouted. "What's gotten into you? I'm you're sister and you're jerking off to me!"

"But we've been..." Bill's face was a mixture of genuine horror and confusion. Was somebody playing some overly elaborate prank on him. "I mean... I thought we've been... you said... you've been doing this too..."

"No, I haven't! Jesus Christ, Bill!" But even as she said it, she remembered the fog— she honestly didn't remember their last face time calls. There were far too many gaps in her memory. The horror dawned on her. Oh god. What have they been doing?

"I uhh... I don't know what to say, Danni," Bill's face was equally confused and horrified. His mind going in a million different directions. How did his sister not remember everything they'd done? Had she been on drugs? Was this the early stages of dementia? Did she have some split personality disorder? Or was all of this some fucked up and twisted prank? Bill felt complete panic.

"I gotta go," Danni said. Her eyes were wide. Her expression genuine horror. "Oh my god, I have to go." She hung up before Bill could reply.

What the fuck was going on?

***

OUTSIDE HELP

Galloway led Ethan into the upstairs office. It was rather unremarkable, cluttered, and piled high with books. He instantly loved it the second that he saw it, and though he didn't know who it belonged to, he held them in high regard. There was no pretense to a room like this. No overly inflated sense of self importance that was trying to be conveyed to visitors. And likewise, it wasn't sterile like the billions of office and cubicle type settings - with gray bland carpet and lifeless metal desks.

This room had age and character. The old wooden floor and cracked plaster walls gave it warmth. And the books and disorganization told a story about who it belonged to- one of practicality and not taking oneself too seriously.

As they entered, Galloway drawled out a few lines from a song that she listened to regularly. She sounded like a drill instructor shouting cadence: "Hellfire, hellfire, take my soul..."

A woman's voice responded from behind the desk, dry and humorless. "You call me 'Hellfire' again, Red, and you and I are going to have a problem."

Ethan saw that the woman who owned the office was younger than he imagined. She was maybe only a couple years older than Kate Galloway, about 30. She was naturally pretty, without makeup on her sharp features. Her chestnut brown hair was worn in a simple ponytail. A loose swoop of hair covered one eye. Her clothing was equally casual- jeans and a slightly military looking jacket that was more for style than warmth. There was something about her that Ethan couldn't quite place. She seemed somewhat cold and emotionless- like a lady-cop or something. The only emotion he detected was thinly veiled sarcasm.

Galloway introduced them. "Ethan, this is my boss, 'Hellfire Halley Hargrove'."

"Hailey?" Ethan asked.

"Halley, like the comet," she got up from her desk. Ethan noticed she was wearing tattered old Chuck Taylor sneakers. She didn't have Galloway's figure, but she was cute, and compact. Her boobs were perky beneath her shirt, and her hips gave her ass a perfect round shape. But it was the face that drew him in. Galloway might resemble Neve Campbell, but Halley's face reminded Ethan of a cheesy B-movie actress. What was her name? Angela di Pasquo, maybe? Regardless, there was something about her that Ethan found sexy. He sensed a lot of interesting and quirky depth behind her stoic mask.

Galloway grinned from ear to ear. "Ethan, just call her 'Hellfire', if you really need to get her attention."

Halley's expression didn't change but registered annoyance with Galloway. Her eyes flicked to Galloway, then back to the nervous boy with the crutches. "I see you traded in Quinn for someone more mature and better looking," Halley said after a beat. She was being serious.

Ethan couldn't help laughing quietly. He resisted the urge to quip 'being either of those isn't very hard,' but he thought the better of it.

"Ethan's my neighbor. We watch out for each other in this crazy apartment that I apparently moved into," Galloway explained, resting her hand on his shoulder.

"I see," Halley Hargrove's eyes inspected Ethan closely, and he suppressed a shiver. He felt like he was walking through an X-ray machine. She was looking right through him. "Right, just neighbors," she said with a ghost of a smile at the corner of her lips. Ethan blushed, and Halley's hint of a smile widened. She knew in an instant. "Are you good with computers?"

Ethan answered nervously. "Um... so so, I guess."

She looked thoughtful. "Too bad. I'm always in the market to hire one of those genius kids who can hack anything online."

"Is she being serious?" Ethan glanced at Galloway.

Galloway only shrugged.

Halley didn't miss a beat. "Learn. Come back when you can impress the hell out of me, and I'll make you one of those guys like in the movies who sits in the van at the bank of computers watching monitors and talking on radios."

Again, Ethan wasn't sure if she was kidding or not. Unlike Galloway, this woman was very hard to read.

Halley led Galloway and Ethan out into the hallway, giving a brief tour- apparently for Ethan's benefit.

Along the way, Galloway explained the events occurring at the apartment. To Ethan's surprise, Halley didn't look doubtful. She considered everything thoughtfully. Even to Ethan, some of Galloway's stories sounded crazy. These women must either really trust each other, or Halley had an excellent poker face.